It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all masons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

To that comment, I have no answer, as I truly do not know. I sincerely hope that is not the case. I joined to become a better person and to genuinely help others. I will be very distressed if I find this to be true.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

I am sure, like in all walks of society, that there may be bad members out there that hide their true agenda very well. However, the members I have come into contact with, both high and low levels, as you put it, have been down to earth and generous up-standing individuals.

If I come across any activities that may cause me to doubt, break the law, or seem to bring morality into question, I would have to reconsider my position.

However, I respect your view and would be happy to help you better understand. So, if you wish, please U2U me and I will send you some literature that may answer some of your queries.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
www.vrijmetselarij.nl... Freemasons in the Netherlands.

Just some add-on on this topic

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

indeed , and who knows they might have has this plan mapped out for ages ,but if any one els has abetter idea i am all for it ,for their is nothing on this earth that a life sould be taken for !.. i dono my good man i guess i have just stoped figthing ,and settled for the old saying ,if you cant beat em join them ,but its a fear of the unknown that is keeping me from doing that at this point ,things like what if every one was right aobut the masons ? what if it was satanic ? ect...but my love for the mystic side of it is what draws me to it ...but keep in mind that the masons have been involved in courption within governments ,but it was for the good of people, kind of makes you wonder why would they have changed ?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Most Masons I have met in the UK are genuinely nice people; however it has to be said that they benefit highly from the friendships they form within the meetings. From what I hear there is usually generaly someone willing to help a fellow mason be it with some plumbing or finding a new job.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

i guess we wont know until the time comes and if and when it does, it might be to late of our worst fears are indeed correct but if it is a good thing i will be the first person to say well well well i guess we where wrong

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

As Masons, we pledge to help anyone in distress, Mason or non-Mason, as long as it does not adversely affect oursleves. Additionally, the help is to be offered without any forethought of reward.

As such, I would willingly uphold that pledge to the best of my abilities.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth

i guess we wont know until the time comes and if and when it does, it might be to late of our worst fears are indeed correct but if it is a good thing i will be the first person to say well well well i guess we where wrong

lol ,no worries brother by that time ill have learnd the craft ,may i offer you a hand in friendship? it might just save your arse one day ! ..XD

btw how about that ats conspircy post eh ? lol

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Nephi1337]

link   

As Masons, we pledge to help anyone in distress, Mason or non-Mason, as long as it does not adversely affect oursleves. Additionally, the help is to be offered without any forethought of reward.

As such, I would willingly uphold that pledge to the best of my abilities.

link   

Sorry, double post.

[edit on 9/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

my good man i mean no harm here but why do you sound so scripted?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

its gets more intresting but i think it kinda went off topic, lol hey hey who said i need saving
hey when it all comes crashing done we all must change are names to our screen names here so we can know eachother "hi im truth_of_truth from ats" or hi im a mason bang just kidding lonearcher

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

do you flash cards that are supposed to be said when talking to a non-member or did you memorize all of it but lets get back to the topic at hand from what i can recall there was a strong anti-mason movement during the 1820s to the late 1830's ok let me ask you something out of everything you have seen and heard have you ever once questioned the motives of your fellow members, like you said there are always bad apples in the bunch but can it be true that mybe you are one of the few good apples in a basket of rotton ones and one more question what is your take on the nwo and the illuminati

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Should I take that as a compliment? I like to write and love grammar and, although not a student of grammar itself, think that if I am to write, make it as interesting as possble and make full use of the English language.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

No offense taken. I enjoy your posts. Just enough wit to keep me coming back.

Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth

do you flash cards that are supposed to be said when talking to a non-member or did you memorize all of it but lets get back to the topic at hand from what i can recall there was a strong anti-mason movement during the 1820s to the late 1830's ok let me ask you something out of everything you have seen and heard have you ever once questioned the motives of your fellow members, like you said there are always bad apples in the bunch but can it be true that mybe you are one of the few good apples in a basket of rotton ones and one more question what is your take on the nwo and the illuminati

that must have been ment for mr archer ?...lol btw hi am nephi1337 and no i am not mormon ..well not active anyway........ohhhh speaking of that i was baptised in the mormon church and a few facts , they use mason rituals in the temple also old joe smith the founder he was a mason...btw never mind my spelling errors XD ty

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

oh no my good man ,i am not trying to offend you i was just being honest with my feelings and the way i was prosessing your good words ,hey!! look at me and my spelling !!!!! i cant even understand my self at times

lol

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Flash cards? What a good idea. No, my friend, my answers are based upon my views. What I have written above is how I view my role withing the Craft. However, I brought this trait with me. Manners and kindnest cost very little, but can change another person's life.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You think your spelling is bad? Look at all the edits on my posts. I should wite in Word first and then run a spell check.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

that is a fun fact i did not know that, i raised catholic now these people have some weird things not to mention all the knowledge in vatican library i was also a born again christian i consider myself agnostic, i guess what makes people so weary of masons is how there symbols have made into almost all aspects of life

[edit on 9-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join