It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] The real ATS conspiracy. [HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

'So, ATS is damned if it does and doesn't?'

loz, you are too funay!

This makes no sense, mabye im really tired...

Lemme sum up-

Like MR. Mask Sed, you have to be an idiot to think that IF THEY WERE DOING WHAT THEY ARE ACCUSED OF, they would say they were doing it.

Not that ATS is damned for doing or not doing?

Im confused again..

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey everybody

The conspiracy I was talking about before, the experience of being put under surveillance and constantly stalked, taunted, provoked, harassed, intimidated, threatened and tormented....

It is commonly called "gaslighting", "gang stalking", "organized stalking", "community mobbing". Any of you can Google it and find out more. I assure you it is very real and many victims are now speaking out about it on the internet.

I never would have believed it either until it started happening to me, and the harassment continues to this day.

Dismissing the victims as "paranoid schizophrenics" is absolutely standard. The living, breathing excrement criminals (and criminettes) who do this to people will purposely drive a person crazy over a period of months or years, and then they go "look, he's crazy, he's dangerous, better lock him up....."

Anyway, I have "asked nicely" to be left alone and allowed to live in peace many times now, and still the harassment continues. So it seems I'll be left with no choice but to resort to more drastic measures........

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you for that response. That's the most direct answer I could have hoped for.

I am sad I didn't get a hat though.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
ATS had him on here and every post that criticized him was removed

No such thing happened. In fact, we fully supported harsh analysis:
Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He?

One other thing that I will say is that the anti-Semitics here stinks to all high hell.

Don't confuse dislike of a race of people (anti-semitism) with criticism of a nation's political policies and deeds (Israel).

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
The conspiracy I was talking about before, the experience of being put under surveillance and constantly stalked, taunted, provoked, harassed, intimidated, threatened and tormented....

You apparently felt the need to lie and blame ATS for what you believe is happening to you.

With one big lie to start things off, how is it possible for anyone to take your follow-up statements seriously?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Must agree with the overlord, being jewish myself, i get no anti-semitism here- only people mad at Israel, the country-

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would agree with AIRSPOON and go further.

I would imagine that if anyone has had stuff censored or removed which most people think are within the realms of the "T&C's" then it might not be a conspiracy per se.

I think there are moderators on her who edit peoples stuff if it goes against their weird and disjointed beliefs. Not all moderators, just a few.

I think those moderators who removes stuff are so thrilled they have some power for once in their lives that they abuse it much like a police officer in LA abuses his power. There are always going to be little people who think they are grand and therefore impose their nonsense on others.

I have no doubt that ATS is not some Mason sex club. The reason is it would not serve any purpose as far as I can see. The Masons are of course a real entity but they are far from trying to take over the world. Their symbols everywhere and code are part of their mystique and that once intrigued people.

If anything, the US gov are the one trying to take over the world and trying to use force. (wait till they *SNIP* with China and Russia properly, who do you think the EU will back...NOT the US)

I would advise that all those who think there is some great big conspiracy to live a little, spend time with your neglected children and stop reading so much "conspiracy" stuff as its making you paranoid. You people who take this to far are very deluded and are making your own lives hell by getting all worked up.

Just leave the management of this site to do their crap and you do yours. Start your own site maybe, using this as your main topic. You will find that overall this type of website is not a profitable as you think unless your backers have their fingers in the opposite type of pie creating conflict and attention.

If they are Masons, well good for them, a pat on the back. But who cares. Masons of the 21st century are not the same as Masons of the past and have little or no baring except for the fact that like the police they protect their own. Every club has its own myths and legends and every club has its idiots. Obviously this site has its own idiots to in the way of certain members and certain Mods. The circle of life!

Mod Edit: Censor Circumvention editted - sorry. Cheers, alien

[edit on 9-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It seems a fair number of people take pleasure in concocting various fictions about the site and the management (Mark, Simon, myself, etc.). Sometimes, it's the result of people being banned for being irritating jerks on the site, then assuming (somehow) that it had to do with a "management" conflict over their chosen topical mix.

There is no conspiracy.

We created a business focused on promoting user-generated content. At no point have we ever done anything other than what is best for the vast majority of people posting to ATS who have the expectations that we will do our best to promote what they post.

I like your site very much, I've been a member here for a while, but the belief that ATS follows is to deny ignorance at any cost.

Is taking your word on it just enough?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very interesting thread OP. I don’t know what to think
about all this.

I guess there's always a grey zone, nothing is totally black or totally white.

Are every ATS Owners, administrators and Mods dishonest..?
ALL...? I don't think so

Are every ATS Owners, administrators and Mods honest, respectful and worthy of our trust..?
ALL...? I don't think so.

Are all members saying it could be true, in reality frustrated former banned members..?

Are all members saying it’s not true, arse-licking members who want to become Mods or get Privileges..?

Are all members saying it’s not true, lying to hide the truth..?

Are all members saying it could be true, be unworthy to be heard..?

I personally step back when someone say that the sky will fall and I personally fell something’s fishy when someone says go back to sleep there is no conspiracy, everything highly speculative, absolutely absurd and pure paranoia.

All posters in this thread who only condamned ATS, i step back from them
All posters in this thread who only defend ATS, i smell something fishy and i don't trust them..!

Conspiracy Theorists who wants to find conspiracies looks and dig on gray zones and isn't what a conspiracy site should be... a site where Freedom of speech is respected, to explore gray zones to find and ultimately expose conspiracies..?

Tks, That was only my humble opinion

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Isaacland]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

I think there are moderators on her who edit peoples stuff if it goes against their weird and disjointed beliefs. Not all moderators, just a few.

I think those moderators who removes stuff are so thrilled they have some power for once in their lives that they abuse it much like a police officer in LA abuses his power. There are always going to be little people who think they are grand and therefore impose their nonsense on others.

Oh really, who are these Mods, who is the poster that had his.her post edited and what is the link to the thread? Again accusations with no back up.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

So... are you saying it should be perfectly find to waste time irritating us?

It just might occasionally. Pissing teachers off was always entertaining; especially the ones who got pissed off easily.

Sorry, Bill. You and the rest of the owners/operators are "up there" so to speak. You are now part of the establishment. That is a big balancing act to stay true to the conspiracy/mistrust of authority philosophy/roots, while at the same time staying true to your business philosophy (that which makes the site possible).

From time to time you can rely on us to let you know if you seem to be swaying from the path. We may sometimes be wrong, but occasionally we will be right.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
Please be kind enough to explain and provide evidence

There is no evidence. ROTJ6 is lying.

I'm sure you don't have anything to do with it but how do you know he is not being harassed by someone like allot of dissenters are in this country?

If I was being harassed badly I would think it was because of something I said here as well lol.

I have seen how people are being harassed and I would not blame them one bit for looking into it here and even being testy about it because that stuff would and can push you over the edge.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

Anyway, I have "asked nicely" to be left alone and allowed to live in peace many times now, and still the harassment continues. So it seems I'll be left with no choice but to resort to more drastic measures........

Not only have you not provided any proof of this happening to you (photographic, audio video etc.) you haven't displayed how this could possibly originate from ATS.

Nor have you hinted at as why you feel you would be a valid target of such a thing.

What is it you imagine you have done or posted that would make the government possibly think you were a threat to it or others?

These are serious allegations you are making, I suggest you couple them with serious proof to go along with it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Pissing off the mods and owners is not enough to be removed from ATS.

I am living proof of that. I've done both more times then I wish to tell you.

Again...what is the point here?

Will the staff and owners confess if they are aliens or CIA boogie men?

Will they agree that they are such a thing if they are not?

The answer is simple...in both cases they would tell you that you are wrong.

I just don't understand why this thread is created every month and always runs the same circles.

The proof set forward is always the ridiculous ranting of an ex-member who was booted for breaking the rules, while he/she tries to use the banning as "proof that they have the real goods on the info" when it's just nonsense.

Look, if the government was trying to silence you, they would do MUCH more then just ban your ATS account...seriously.

But what do I know? I'm just a member who is out spoken and still allowed to stay.

Go figure...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It seems a fair number of people take pleasure in concocting various fictions about the site and the management (Mark, Simon, myself, etc.). Sometimes, it's the result of people being banned for being irritating jerks on the site, then assuming (somehow) that it had to do with a "management" conflict over their chosen topical mix.

There is no conspiracy.

We created a business focused on promoting user-generated content. At no point have we ever done anything other than what is best for the vast majority of people posting to ATS who have the expectations that we will do our best to promote what they post.

Your opening statement seems incorrect with respect towards
the main poster mentioned in the OP (referring to the author of several books) citing moderating members' affiliations with *The Masons.*

How do you classify an "irritating jerk" on ATS?
If a person posts a VALID conspiracy theory (emphasis on the word theory)

How can this poster be accused of (whatever you accused them of?)

A fair, transparent and balanced moderating team would look into
the issue, give guidelines and use the TOS as a means to resolve the issue
so that the site doesn't lose a member, keeps them in line while
(at the least) providesreasons as to why they were banned, IP banned
or arbitrarily taken off the site on a whim?

A conspiracy is a conspiracy.
You know darn well no one honestly GAS if a theory was found to be
factual in the end, because the way the system is...everyone (that needs
awakening) is too busy buying their 7yr old children cell phones, taking them to McDonalds for dinner because the father/mother work 50-60hours a week
to support them....

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Chinesis]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I have experienced a new mod on a power trip here who was trying to get me to remove stuff I posted a year ago, many others posted the same exact thing as well. This mod couldn't understand that fact. I almost got banned dealing with this mod but luckily one of the super mods or the boss intervened and my stuff was allowed to stay.

It does happen I'm sure, but not much. I know one thing, being ignorant and angry when dealing with these situations will get you no where fast. Be nice and explain your self like you would defending your position in a thread or court for that matter and see if you can work it out. If not its their site and thats that, If you don't like it don't stick around.

Just like the government, you have to work with it sometimes to make it better.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This site can't be gov run, it works too well.

Go try any gov site; your local state site, Fed, what have you, witness the pointless exercises in bureaucracy that these sites are. You know how - you can't get an answer on the phone or in person with these people? Yeah, they've applied that biz philosophy to the net as well.

Get trapped in links and menus that go nowhere. Have the site hang up repeatedly and get bounced completely off the net a couple of times.

Spend long pointless head banging time on these sites simply looking for some office hours - and AT LAST! You come to the link at the end of rainbow that says WE'RE CLOSED.

Or - fill out some form - you try to email it - invalid email.

Gov run things follow a different "format" if you will. And they're always "under construction" too because "It's for YOU! The Taxpayer!" and more importantly "For The Children!" and sunshine and puppies and things and that'll be another 2% tax and btw this site is closed for maintenance. And so is the office.

The fact that ATS works at all tells me it can't be gov related.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
Hey everybody

Hey you!

You forget to add the modifier "with no proof to back up your amazing claims"

It is commonly called "gaslighting", "gang stalking", "organized stalking", "community mobbing". Any of you can Google it and find out more. I assure you it is very real and many victims are now speaking out about it on the internet.

I hardly find a handful or people perpetuating a story to promote one of "less then ten websites" as "documented".

I assure you, most of ALL that crap I have studied comes off as a gimic looking for a sale to make, or the paranoid rants of lunatics.

And I mean LUNATICS! Like that girl who eats her lunch outside and insists that "just because people are eating across the street at mcdonalds" that she is being gang stalked.

I even had a very long talk with one of these "victims" on a program named "secondlife" and she was absolutely insane and also pointed to these websites on the internet that you suggest show evidence of this phenomena...she was convinced people were doing this to her, and that they knew when she heard toilets flush that she had to go to the bathroom, so the gangstalker's convinced her neighbor to flush the toilet many times a day.

She also thought someone was breaking into her house and blowing air into her cat's anus. NO LIE! A true as hell story...from one of these victims of gangstalking.

I never would have believed it either until it started happening to me, and the harassment continues to this day.

Really? Hmmmm....so, I see you have proof that your not crazy then? Awsome...I'd love to see it, cus the entire conspiracy of gangstalking is as paper thin and fantastically laughable as the whole reptile agenda.

Dismissing the victims as "paranoid schizophrenics" is absolutely standard. The living, breathing excrement criminals (and criminettes) who do this to people will purposely drive a person crazy over a period of months or years, and then they go "look, he's crazy, he's dangerous, better lock him up....."

Right... because they are all legitimate victims...not crazy folks...right? RIGHT!?

Yeah...ok...well, I'll have you know that proof and truth serve me very well. Maybe someday you will have some of that for me?

And you blame ATS? Really?

Sir (or mam) just let me tell you this...chances are, you are not being ganged stalked and that you are just one of the many MANY americans who are in need of "someone professional to talk to".

Just saying...you come off as someone who doesn't really know what you are talking about, grasping straws and making things up.

Something tells me that if this was legit, there would be at least one case on these sites that didn't scream "liar, wack-o or paranoid".

But no...they all come off as just that.

I highly doubt ATS has anything to do with the diliusions you are sharing with us here.

I'm willing to change my mind if you can build a case complete with evidence. But as it stands now, you can't even build a single post on the subject that sounds "level headed" or "rational".

Sorry...

Its just a shame that crazy folks never know they are crazy, and hoaxers never admit to being dishonest...Its like you can never get a straight answer from either of those types.

And you surly don't get proof from them either.

Good luck out there...hope to see ya real soon!

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Heck, i posted earlier today in this thread stating id never been banned!

I got banned from chat for taking part in a slagging match UK vs US. i typed some things that a MOD checked and banned me for.

Minor UK things but must be more bad in the US.

Thats life though.

You would not walk through a New York airport saying your names Bin Laden yet in Ascension Island you would get away with it.

Simple stuff and nothing more than regional dialect.

Learn a new thing everyday huh.

Stand by my first post yet again and aint got a bad word to say about this site. Its only going to grow and the mustang conspiracy is such a credit to it right now.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Honestly, when you've been here as long as I have, you have to ask what is the point of threads like this?

None of these accusations will ever be 'proven' nor will any of them ever be admitted to. So, what is the point?

Really.

I'm not understanding it...

If any has doubts or concerns about ATS or its management, why are you still here?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by loam]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join