It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black: Government Agents or Extra-Terrestrial Enforces?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They do not conform easily to our social patterns. Usually wear black clothes (sometimes all white or grey clothes) wear sunglasses and drive black cars. In groups they all dress alike. Sometimes time-disoriented. They cannot handle a psychological "curve ball or interruption to their plans. Equivalent of our CIA from another Galaxy

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Is that from a published source? If so, you should cite it (reads like it is...)

Doesn't have to be of course, but just keeping the copyrighters happy

Something tells me they've wised up since the early days, ditched the black suits and fedoras...and simply dress as any other governmental official....

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
my bad, its from the blue planet alien research 'notebook'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Even if they dropped the suits and such, you'd still be able to tell it's them. And to whoever said they can't take psychological curveballs....

If anyone had the courage to do something like this, I suppose you could, right in the middle of them talking, say something like "Wanna go to KFC?"

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Jesus!!, i can't recall almoust nothing about this book, because i ahd red it arround 20 years ago. but i am sure about had red this:

- the first historical record about what can be possible the first MIB's that we have knoledge cames from a italian book (stored at the moment in a library in venice), that book was like a "economical diary", writed by a very rich noble from Florence, that had the "hobby" to patrocinate science for "weird" phenomena research. the last entry of the noble on that book was dated from 1600 "something" A.C. there it relates something about a project that he was paying to the "scientists", about a " big golden object" that have falled from the sky. acording to what he had writed, a few days after that "object" was stored for further research, 3 mans have came and have taked the object saying that was "church bisness" or something similar to that. he have describe them with white pale skin,dressing all black, and with the head covered by a black full helm, with a "hunted voice"; each one in a black horse with red eyes parcyaly covered by leather plates. they have putted the "object" in a "wooden car" that "walks" with out horses or drivers on it.
that is what i remember of it.sorry for that. but it's interesting at the least.
i will try to google that but it is like finding a sand grain in a desert!

if any one knows or remebers anything about this book please tell me so i can see if i can get the book again

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I do not know the title of that book, but I sure heard allot of it, I have family in Florence and Venice, ...maybe i can ask them something?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I wonder where they all are, and how to contact one. Perhaps one agent would be wiliing to explain whats going on.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Has there ever been any survelience video or pictures of a MIB taken?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The Men In Black: It Is Just a Movie - Not a Conspiracy

-wD

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL

-wD

ure a idiot, steven spielberg makes movies based on real things,

remember E.T. ? yea well after he made that movie, when u say E.T.s ppl luagh. I hate steven for doing that.

and just cuz he made a movie based on MIB doenst mean its not real.

i could make a movie about George Bush, dose that mean hes not real??????

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL

-wD

Men In Black is a movie BASED on something real. MIBs have been reported for HUNDREDS OF YEARS there, guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHeggy
Has there ever been any survelience video or pictures of a MIB taken?

yes, there is one picture that was taken. its not very clear though. i'll hunt it down later when i got some time

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
very poor quality. this one has been zoomed in and enhanced. there is an orginal floating around somewhere though. just cant seem to find it.

www.anomalies.net...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
very poor quality. this one has been zoomed in and enhanced. there is an orginal floating around somewhere though. just cant seem to find it.

www.anomalies.net...

is the agent that white figure?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
MIBs are not black. They are mostly white and dressed in military uniforms or normal office attire.
However nowadays are no longer required in US.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
MIBs are not black. They are mostly white and dressed in military uniforms or normal office attire.
However nowadays are no longer required in US.

to say the truth thats the first time ive heard of them dressing in white and in military uniforms, ive heard of them posing as sale reps but thats about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For some reason I've never been able to get on anomalies.net.... Could you upload it somewhere else or email it to me?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
no, the white area is not him but look to the left of the white area and u can see him

i uploaded it so u can view it.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
he looks like hes as stiff as a board, but then again, tahts how theyre supposed to be

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I seem to remember them being 'seen' at the Kecksburgh incident in PA.

=-Rich

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join