It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: American Hostage Paul Johnson Beheaded; Video of Act Reported -- GRAPHIC CONTENT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by swdecord
In response to the above:

First: Our troops are not cold-blooded killers like these lunatics. I know as I am retired US Navy

You mean the same soldiers who horribly beat Iraqi prisoners to death in Abu Grhaib? Or the people who so eagerly took photographs of prisoners in humiliating positions for their own entertainment? I realize that this is not representative of the whole army, but you must realize that in any case there is the minority.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Johnson's family.

His death, may satisfy the radical element within Islam in the short-term, but I think we will see a further polarization against Islam in general. Eventually those who discern between radical and non-radical elements within Islam will begin to distrust all Muslims.

The evil that these men do - does far more to harm their message and their religion.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangbr
they arent helping themselves at all by doing things like this, they are just digging a deeper hole. history has proven over and over that if you piss off america you are going down because that is when we all pull together and kick someone's a$$. and it doesnt matter if its the right a$$, someone's a$$ gets kicked.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by spangbr]

They arent going to help themselves? All they want is the continuation of the war.. Ever seen Battle of the Bulge? Continuation of the war is all they want.
This is a historic victory for them, the war wont end as easily now, the people who did this will be hunted down, and as such, America wont pull out. As more men get killed/captured in Iraq, the 'Dont Leave Anyone Behind' policy will result in more deaths.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha

First: Our troops are not cold-blooded killers like these lunatics. I know as I am retired US Navy

You mean the same soldiers who horribly beat Iraqi prisoners to death in Abu Grhaib? Or the people who so eagerly took photographs of prisoners in humiliating positions for their own entertainment? I realize that this is not representative of the whole army, but you must realize that in any case there is the minority.

Considering that you are a Special Forces Expert, perhaps you are in that minority as well? I worked with Frogs while on active duty. Their job was not an easy or pleasurable one by no means, and included some pretty stiff interrogation tactics.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Considering that you are a Special Forces Expert, perhaps you are in that minority as well? I worked with Frogs while on active duty. Their job was not an easy or pleasurable one by no means, and included some pretty stiff interrogation tactics.

No, I do understand the whole interrogation, and in context, the need for it to obtain information. I just find it outrageous that we can go and b***h at the minority of Muslims who are executing our prisoners and then not REALLY care (That much) about when we execute (for pleasure, not information) the prisoners we hold in our prisons, especially considering the fact that we signed the Geneva convention, and they didnt.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Alert!!! 2 news agencies are reporting that almukrin is dead along with two other terrorist al mukrin was in charge of killing Mr.. Johnson and all the attacks on foreigners so far in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
West Point,

Where? gotta link?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
heres a simple idea, take about 10 al queda prisoners, film them naked or any way to shame them and demand al queda or whoever to stop attacking americans

We already tried that.
Let us not forget that Abu Grhaib was the cause of some of these executions. Deny ignorance.
It is for the simple reason that we have in the past (as confirmed by the government) executed Iraqi PoWs that they do this. We escalated it to a new level.

No, you are mistaken, browha. We didn't "already try that". If we had "tried that" then there would be no investigations and court martial of those involved - there would be promotions. And we wouldn't have stopped at women's underwear and viewing the bottom of a foot.

And it is not because we have executed Iraqi POWs that they do this - they have committed many acts of murder against us before we ever landed in Iraq. Does the name Daniel Pearl ring a bell? How about the date 9/11/2001? And you say that we have escalated this to a new level? Your apologist nature doesn't shift the blame for their actions onto our shoulders.

I understand that it is your right to sympathize with these terrorists, from your perch in the UK. Whatever. I don't happen to share your attittude.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
West Point,

Where? gotta link?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You are quiet entitled to your own opinion.
Do you honestly think, however, that the entire Muslim community is condoning their actions? Here in the UK it has been condemned several times before. The 9/11 date you give was just another stage in the battle. Let us not forget the original war in Iraq, 12 or so years ago, where we left the country without supporting hundreds of thousands of people rebelling against Saddam Hussein, what happened to them?
Admittedly they did play the first card in a re-shuffle of the deck, but we still continue to escalate the situation alongside them. Ever seen The Sum of All Fears? It's a bit like that. We turn on our nuclear silos, small little, effectively, trivial hits, they attack a carrier, in turn we launch the B-2s. Every little action escalates it a little. Now we need someone with some wisdom to damn well sit down with these people and find out what has pissed them off so royally

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What an emotional day. At first I was mad and really wanted to see them all pay, blacken the earth. It has now been several hours, I have thought it through and now I have a clearer head.

Don't blacken the earth. Just kill every one of these animals you can find. No more detention in Cuba, no more prisons in Iraq. You fire on an American, you target us in a bombing and we are going to kill you. on the spot, hopefully with a bullet that has a small tip full of pigs blood to be sure you burn in hell (well according to that screwed up religion). Oh I know not all muslims are bad, well if you are a muslim and not bad, you better hide.

Okay now all the peace/love and happiness folks can say I am wrong but you know what, go to Saudi Arabia and stand up for them if you want to protect them. You just better duck, it is time to stop this before more die or they get that radiological bomb into this country.

Let history sort out the mess, let's just waste every muslim with a gun, if they want to live they will crawl into a hole and hide until we are done. If we are wrong, our god will sort things out.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Originally posted by Indy
This has nothing to do with Islam. Its a few idiots doing this in the name of Islam.

really then where is the world wide condeming of this by the islamic people when terrorists kill arabs they start going crazy but when our people get killed they shut up now tell me its just a few people doing this!

Something you probably don't realize is that some of the people posting in here and expressing their outrage over what happened are probably Muslim/Islamic. They won't come out and say it because too many biggots run around and preach hate towards GROUPS because of what a few people do. If a person came out and said "I am a Muslim" they would get flamed out of this forum by idiots. Its all about ignorance. If I were to go out and committ a horrible crime and say I'm doing it in the name of Christianity does that mean that all Christians are bad? Think about it for a bit.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Now we need someone with some wisdom to damn well sit down with these people and find out what has pissed them off so royally

You have got to be kidding? If that were even possible don't you think it would have been going on all along? These are not rational people, who even care to discuss it, that we are dealing with. It is a bunch of fundamentalist hate mongers, fueled by a misguided belief that they are acting in the name of their god. How do you negotiate with that? If death means nothing what else would?

This is what is so frightening about this conflict. There is no rational way of resolving this. For heavens sake, we are about to be handing Iraq back to the Iraqi people and they are killing as many of there own as they can that attempt to step forward to take over the responsiblity. How do you make any sense of that?

We have to admit that this is not threat that can be brought to any satisfaction by ANYTHING since there is nothing they want except to fight for their beliefs - misguided though they may be. There is nothing we can do along the lines of figuring out what pissed them off and stopping it (pissing them off). The fact that we exist pisses them off. So short of the rest of the world (including those in their own country's who don't see it their way) killing ourselves, what do you suggest?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hope my last post made sense. Was trying to say there are alot of good Islamic people. I know a number of them. And this kind of behavior sickens them just as it does you and I. And there are probably the same people in here feeling the same way but are affraid to speak up and say they are Muslim for fear of being flamed just because of their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I thought this Board was supposed to be full of people that aren't brainwashed, Fox News viewing, Sun reading sheeple?

Read this page:

jackblood.net...

Also, a couple of months ago this site posted the article below - I can't post a link cause he had to pull the page off the site after legal pressure - I wonder why that is??

Anyway, here's the article:

-----

JackBlood.com Press Release

The Berg Video Was Uploaded From London, Not Iraq

JackBlood.com Has Traced The Address Of �Islamic Website� That Posted The Berg Decapitation Video To London, England

May 16, 2004

After several hours of research, JackBlood.com has learned the web addresses for the �Islamic Websites� that posted the Nick Berg decapitation video. The website addresses are www.al-asnar.net and www.al-asnar.biz . Both websites have apparently been disabled by 'authorities.' The location of the web server is reportedly in Malaysia. However, the addresses of the publishers for these sites are located in London, England and Nurnberg, Denmark.

The addresses began to disappear from the internet listings as we first reported this development on The Power Hour Radio Show last Friday. Apparently, �Big Brother� had been listening to the show and didn�t like the news at all. Within hours, search engines like Google could no longer return any results when using the words al-ansar.net or al-ansar.biz in the search toolbar. How is it possible that these filters were added? Are these elusive terrorists --so influential and so capable to control the internet and search engines like Google� the ones responsible for installing the internet search engine filters? Or is it someone else protecting them and keeping the public from finding out where they are? JackBlood.com was able to find lots of information about the so-called �islamic militant� websites before the search engine filters were added.

The location of the publishers for al-ansar.net appears to be at an Arab Press Building, which appears to be shared by different Arab news publications. The name of the organization is the Arab Press House. The building is apparently the headquarters for news magazines such as, Al Jamilla, Sayidaty, and Al Majallah among others.

The complete information, obtained directly from the web hosting company for the London address is the following:

Registrant:
Al-ansar Net

184 High Holborn
London, London WC1V 7AP
United Kingdom

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: AL-ANSAR.NET
Created on: 29-May-02
Expires on: 29-May-04
Last Updated on: 25-Sep-03

Administrative Contact:
R., rachid [email protected]
Al-ansar Net
184 High Holborn
London, London WC1V 7AP
United Kingdom
Technical Contact:
R., rachid [email protected]
Al-ansar Net
184 High Holborn
London, London WC1V 7AP
United Kingdom

Domain servers in listed order:
NS11.TASSMEEM.NET
NS12.TASSMEEM.NET

The other address is located in Nurnberg, Denmark. It apparently belongs to a man named Omar AbuOmar. His email address is:

[email protected] .

The complete mailing address is the following:

www.al-ansar.biz

Omar AbuOmar
New Dream St. 33
Nurnberg, Denmark, 42114

Phone: +965.15441211
Email: [email protected]

We�ve received some information about the possibility that the Denmark address is fake. However, regardless of whether the information was made up by the perpetrators or not, in order to host a website, the publisher requires a credit card account and a valid address in order to pay the bill. Nobody can pay for a domain name registration that lasts for a year or more with false account information. The �authorities� know the account information used to pay for the web hosting company and have done NOTHING to arrest the suspects.

JackBlood.com has also learned that these same websites (www.al-asnar.net and www.al-asnar.biz) were the ones that posted the latest Bin Laden audio recording, weeks ago. Despite knowing the website addresses, and potentially the addresses of their respective publishers, the CIA, the FBI, and the Department of Homeland Security did not make any apparent efforts to monitor the websites for uploaded files or internet traffic. Therefore, no arrests were made. How is it possible for the FBI to pinpoint with astonishing accuracy the location of a twelve-year-old child that downloads a music file from the internet, but hasn�t been able to catch the �terrorists� that upload video files �containing criminal evidence- on the internet?

JackBlood.com encourages the public to question the sources cited by the government and the news networks. The life, liberty, and constitutional rights of people worldwide depend on all of you out there demanding answers and accountability from your government. We�re tired of bogus news about �possible audio tapes� or �very likely tapes� of Bin Laden or Zarquawi �a known dead terrorist. It�s time we put a stop to the lies and propaganda videos featuring terrorists trained by our intelligence agencies, posted on �islamic websites� located in places like London, probably under the full knowledge of British MI5, MI6, and the CIA.

JackBlood.com will continue to expose the fraud and the lies propagated by the CFR-controlled government-media complex.

-----

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlife
I thought this Board was supposed to be full of people that aren't brainwashed, Fox News viewing, Sun reading sheeple?

Insult duly noted, thank you.

What does this have to do with Mr. Johnson's death?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
These brutal acts dosen't represt Islam in way , you must be reminded that the number of muslims killed in Saudi Arabia bombings is much more higher than americans.

So these Extremest represnet there own thoughts , not Islam

So please let us not mix the concepts.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Insult duly noted, thank you.

What does this have to do with Mr. Johnson's death?

It wasn't mean't to be an insult and if you took it that way I'm sorry, it's more a frustration.

I've been coming to this web site for about a year and a half (without ever posting before) and think it is an excellent resource full of people that can see through all the lies, are intelligent and not brainwashed.

However, over the last six months it seems to be changing and more people on here just seem to tow the Corporate Media, bull# line which is evident in the majority of the posts in this thread.

As for having anything to do with the Paul Johnson execution, please read the linked page I posted.

Postings (including photos of his ID card, etc) were made about Johnson on this alleged "Islamist" site but the site's registered in Dallas!!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlife
Postings (including photos of his ID card, etc) were made about Johnson on this alleged "Islamist" site but the site's registered in Dallas!!

Mr. Johnson's photos and ID card were not posted on al-Ansar, nor were the photos of his corpse.
The initial photos/video posted three days ago were on a free website (kind of like Geocities). The photos today were posted on the al-Islah website.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I believe it was determined that the terrorist had hacked a US website in order to post the initial pictures, etc.

I know this was discussed on ATS, I just can't find it (takes way to long to search this board lately). Maybe someone else knows the location.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join