It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: American Hostage Paul Johnson Beheaded; Video of Act Reported -- GRAPHIC CONTENT

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The Prince never calls for brainwashing by intimidation of an outside force, it calls for the exact opposite to insure the survival of a monarchial regime. The Prince relates not to this situation, especially if you are implying that the war on terror has been unleashed as a cyop to expedite the NWO's grand design of a world-government, which in comparison to the bloody conflicts of today, seems like a pretty good idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelb

oh, please, such a comparision is very poor and being an engineer doesnt make you responsible, only a idiot would justify a murder in such a way, a terrorist kills an engineer does not, stop excusing actual murder.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You are painting with too broad a brush. And you're trying one of the oldest tricks in the book - anyone that agrees with you is "intelligent and not brainwashed", and anyone that doesn't is "towing the Corporate Media line" (whatever that is). It won't work.

jsobecky, you make it sound like I have some kind of agenda.

I don't; I couldn't care less if you agreed with me or not.
I just think those two articles I posted are EXTREMELY important and seeing the nature of this thread felt it relevant to post them.

You'd have to have your head stuck in the sand not to notice the implications surrounding these facts (facts which you may choose to deny, I mean you are free to not believe what JackBlood.com has said).

I'm not using any technique - as I said, I've been reading this site for a while now but have noticed more of the posters are people who are "towing the Corporate Media line" (and to explain to you I mean't that these people just read what is spewed out by the big Media Conglomerates and form their opinion just via these sources and nothing else, thus cowtowing to these organisations agendas and not using their own brains).

The postings about nuking people, etc, etc is ample evidence that people are brainwashed and not using their heads!!!

The fact I have to explain this to you extrapolates what I initially said - sheesh!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The answer to Iraq is a difficult one.
We can not nuke because of the innocents (women and children).
We can not kill them all because that is genocide.
We can not pull out of the country and leave it up to them because that would leave anarchy and a civil war.
We can not stay because the death of one, just one American, is not justifiable to stay.

The answer?

We stay put and we bring in help!
We let thme run there own country with our guidance and our strength when needed.
We enlist the help of the Isreali secret service to hunt those bastards down!!
I say this as a veteran, a father, and as a son!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelb

ps: you talk like a coward, terrorists dont care if you oppose war, think their justified or anything, they will kill or kidnap you if they could so quit whining.

also that wasnt an insult, its an observation.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

umm that ceaser quote was from a movie, he never said such a thing, ps: youre just exaggerating things, there are real threats, the government isnt hiding anyone from the outside world, 1984 is nothing close to the reality, i read the book so dont bs me.

I stand corrected on that Julius Caesar quote, it appears to be not from him, but it's cool anyway.

As for 1984 being nothing close to reality, where I live (the UK) it's about 80% of the way there and that's a conservative estimate!

For Christs sake, we are living in a country where the Government can lock up people without charge - if that isn't Orwellian then I don't know what is - and you say 1984 is not true at all!!!

I was watching the local news a few weeks ago and they ran a story about the Police in Hertfordshire putting Officers on duty in full bullet-proof vests and submachine guns at train stations in the morning and evening when commuters were going to and from work.

For those of you who don't know where Hertfordshire is, it is on the outskirts of London and is hardly Harlem and doubt Al Qaeda, or any other fake terrorist organisation, would know where it was, let alone bomb it!!

I was stunned and the Police Officer in charge of the operation said he was told that his Officers should smile at the public and not make them feel intimidated as they didn't want to cause alarm...according to him it was a pilot scheme - yeah, right!!

We are talking about Officers with proper machine guns right in the suburban commuter belt - this is totally unprecedented and shocking.

1984 may not be totally true but it's not far off and we're getting closer every day.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlife
jsobecky, you make it sound like I have some kind of agenda.

You'd have to have your head stuck in the sand not to notice the implications surrounding these facts (facts which you may choose to deny, I mean you are free to not believe what JackBlood.com has said).

I looked at the website. A list of soundbites with a lot of misinformation and no substance. And you use this as your source of information?

I'm not using any technique - as I said, I've been reading this site for a while now but have noticed more of the posters are people who are "towing the Corporate Media line" (and to explain to you I mean't that these people just read what is spewed out by the big Media Conglomerates and form their opinion just via these sources and nothing else, thus cowtowing to these organisations agendas and not using their own brains).

I was watching FOX News when the story broke. Then I tuned to MSNBC and CNN to get more detail. Then I jumped on the net - to ATS first, very heavy traffic , couldn't get in- so I jumped around the globe to several other sites that you might classify as Corporate Media. Finally back to ATS. I got a pretty good picture of what was happening.

The postings about nuking people, etc, etc is ample evidence that people are brainwashed and not using their heads!!!

Or maybe they are understandably upset and emotional. I may not agree with some knee-jerk reactions, but I certainly UNDERSTAND where they come from. I'd bet that tomorrow many of those same people will be cooled down enough to talk more rationally about it.

The fact I have to explain this to you extrapolates what I initially said - sheesh!

Another trick that won't work.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

ok, im not from the UK so i take it back, im just saying in america it doesnt seem to be the reality.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by True_Reflection
The Prince never calls for brainwashing by intimidation of an outside force, it calls for the exact opposite to insure the survival of a monarchial regime. The Prince relates not to this situation, especially if you are implying that the war on terror has been unleashed as a cyop to expedite the NWO's grand design of a world-government, which in comparison to the bloody conflicts of today, seems like a pretty good idea.

I never said The Prince called for brainwashing by intimidation of an outside force.

Macchaivelli mean't intuition as in being one/two/three/etc steps ahead of everyone else and it is this ability which makes the Prince able to rule.

The point I was trying to make was that the Prince (and by extension our modern day "establishment/elite/etc/etc") is more intuitive than the rest of the population so what every is shouting about is, quite possibly, what they have engineered or already foreseen.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I've been coming to this web site for about a year and a half (without ever posting before)

Would you like to re-examine that statement? You should have the opportunity to correct your mis-statements.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
One thing we must look at, not to justify or side with the terrorists, but, they are outnumbered in what has been labled a war. Everything they do will be to get the most bang for the buck. This latest attrocity is proof of this. We should not be surprised by any of this, and if we want to win, we must be willing to go the distance.
Restoring the Draft
Guarding the pipelines
Drilling places like the Arctic to take the load off of the ME
Paying much more per gallon than we're already complaining about
Cutting down our consumption
Bush declaring war on AQ
Risking a devasting flood and fire season in the states, with no troops or guard to help
etc....etc......
I just don't see an easy way out at this point, we must consider all angles and possibilities.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by cultureshock]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I looked at the website. A list of soundbites with a lot of misinformation and no substance. And you use this as your source of information?

For f#*k sake - I never said JackBlood.com was the source of all truth and knowledge, in fact it's just one site on a long list of sites I know about.

I was referring to the two articles I posted which the author had researched.

He has looked into the registration details of those sites and posted the details on his site - you can see all the technical details like IP addresses/etc on the pages.

Why are you trying to continually debase this information?? I couldn't care less what he wrote on the rest of his site because I haven't read it.

Please keep the discussion to the two articles I posted and not the site.

If you buy a magazine, say about football, and you read it from cover to rear do you agree 100% with everything written in it - of course you wouldn't and you probably wouldn't even read all of it!!

Originally posted by jsobecky

I've been coming to this web site for about a year and a half (without ever posting before)

Would you like to re-examine that statement? You should have the opportunity to correct your mis-statements.

In plain english for you to understand then?? OK, here goes...

I have been visiting this web site for about one and a half years and only recently made my first post.

When visiting I mean I have been browsing the topics and not making any posts and therefore not taking part in any discussions (is that plain enough for you??).

About a week (or two) ago I posted a message and that was my first and only post until today.

There! Do you follow or would you llike more clarification??

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
jsobecky,

You're determined to find out my agenda and are fully convinced you can see the methods in how I'm trying to sway people, but you fail to see the agenda that is being used to manipulate people like yourself!

How ironic that is!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So finally the truth cannot be hidden anymore:

"Saudi Arabia could very well be America's next enemy."

A revolution there can take place and it will fall and become anti-America like Iran did over 30 years ago.

Careful how much weapons you sell to those guys. They could fall into the wrong hands when a regime change happen.''

Incidentally, cutting off heads is very common in Saudi Arabia under the current American-supported regime. It's only shocking because this time they cut off the head of an American citizen. In Saudi Arabia they cut off different body parts as punishment for different crimes. America should not suppport such a regime.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ya know what is sad? The more they do this the more americans begin to hate them. Not just the ones doing it but the Arab nation. In fact I belive most americans would support nuking of several cites in Iran, Seria and more at this point. It is sad, but I really think they are doing more than waking the sleeping giant. In this case I belive they have angered the sleeping giant and that they may just give our government the mandate by the people's anger and fear to use all means nessasary to ensure the safety of our nation even if we must uterly wipe some cities like we did in WW2. How long have the Japanese been our friends since we nuked the last 2 cities ever nuked?

Its a scary thought, but when I talk to people I truely am hearing support for all out war against the nations breeding these slime. Most people these days do in fact say nuke em. This is not a lie in fact it is almost a cry and if we get to that stage our government will act in accordance with the will of the people eventually. Sad and scary really.,

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If the Saudi Royal family is deposed, and a Muslim theocracy put into power, we will be in one heck of a mess. I understand, pragmatically, why we have allied ourselves with the Saudis, but we may have made a deal with the devil (metophorically). We are really between a rock and a hard place...to support a corrupt Royal Family (as in the Shah's Iran or today's Kuwait) or to see the country taken over by Fundamentalist Islamics who who create another Afghanistan.
It seems Americans have a certain pattern of supporting corrupt systems for pragmatic reasons, then, having to scramble and fight when that regime is overtuned and a "less attractive" regime installed.
joey

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I read this thread up to page 6. I found it to be utterly POINTLESS. This should be in the MUDPIT.

I saw the 4 photos, watched the hostage video, and watched the video of Robert Jacob being shot at Riyadh. In the hostage video, Paul Johnson has a piece of cloth covering his eyes and tape wrapped around his head. At one point in the video he was wearing a neck-brace.

all and more at www.ogrish.com...

I've scoured the web and couldn't find a single video of Mr. Johnsons beheading. I don't know about the authenticity of the images which can be viewed by clicking the above website. The hostage reel was authentic and USA Today mentions he's been treated properly.

I've noticed some peoples reactions are to nuke them based on the 2 deaths being publicized. This is a pathetic course of action. I have one thing to say to them.
Ignorance does lead to stupidity

members listed below are not older than 18. GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS if they are.

Those that think jokingly about nukes...
nativeokie, Freenrgy2, Ouizel, phreak_of_nature, mrdependable

or to the people that want us to sink to their level...
J0HNSmith, Indy, LoriCJ,

Posts here (RANKED in order of stupidity)

simtek
Once again, Islam has reared it's true and ugly head. And yes, I mean all Muslims.

posted by kozmo
My patience with Muslims is beginning to wear VERY thin! VERY THIN, indeed!

posted by WestPoint23
This is the last line if I was the president I would replace the 30.000 American workers with 30.000 us troops and if the Saudi government doesn't cooperate I would destroy their F-15 and Abrams tanks then drop the nukes call me crazy I don't care these are not ppl they are animals uncivilized unhuman animal you cant make deals with them that is why I would drop the nuke!

Posted by J0HNSmith
Well, here's an idea. The saudi government should release a statement that if the terrorists don't free Paul than they will get their militants back, dead and their corpses will be dumped and covered in pigs blood.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think it's horrific what human beings can do to other human beings. It's almost like these people are sub-human. how could anyone commit such atrocity??!!! I am angry and I understand all of the anger in this thread. To anyone who feels we are stupid for voicing our opinions on these people who claim to be peaceful religious beings:
This is America!! We fight for the very right to say what we feel. I say we do what ever it takes to stop this from happening again!!

Now here's my 2 cents :
I know we are not like them and would'nt stoop to their level but I say we should of told them if they behead another American, we would behead 5 of their people!! not for real of course ( only they would think it was for real ) with all the special effects we are capable of in the movies, I'm sure we could come up with a viedo to scare the turbans off them!!

Well, anyway that's my little anger spout !!
glad to have gotten it off my chest. AHH AMERICA!! Where else do I have the right to say what I feel???

May our Lord Jesus Christ be with his bereaved family during this time.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
To throw my few cents in, I would like to mention a couple of things.

1) Saudi Arabia, inside of 24 hours of this man's killing, found the leader of the Al Qaeda group that beheaded him, and killed him. It's on CNN, go look.

2) To flat out discriminate against their whole country, and against everyone there JUST because a few people are screwing it up for everyone else is wrong. That would be like saying that just because a few people here in the US are anti-American that we should go to war on ourselves. That's just a proposterous notion, and a very narrow-minded one too, if I may say so myself.

To summarize, the Saudis got the leader of the group that killed this man. Also, treat everyone with respect, regardless of who they are, until they show you that they are unworthy of that respect. And DON'T condemn an entire way of life or religion just because a few people that follow it are radicals.

P.S. I'm glad they found the guy that ordered him killed. Never thought it would happen this fast. To all Saudis, here's a shoutout to you from a greatful American!! Peace Brothers!!

[edit on 19-6-2004 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spngsambigpants
I am really apalled at some of the violent and over-reactive responses by some people. If you think that two americans being beheaded is justification for using nuclear weaponry, then what kind of justification does that give for terrorists in vengance for the Abu Ghaib prison abuse?

Hello,... how many of these Abu Garab prisoners did we cut the heads off of? I don't care if these folks were butt raped by rabid monkeys. It is not the same as getting one's head slowly sawed off. So what if these guys were humiliated. When they get turned loose, they'll get to go home. Paul Johnson and Nick Berg's families will NEVER get to spend time with their loved ones again. They can scream all they want to about Abu Garab but they were the ones that started this thing by taking the lives ov over 3000 people on a beautiful September day. Abu Garab is just an excuse, they'll do anything to hurt us, any time they can.

I'd like to see a little Truman diplomacy right about now.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join