It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russia Blames America for Fires.....

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow. I guess there's a lot of controversy going on about fires and weather and all.

Russia Burns, China Drowns: US To Blame?
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

campaign.constantcontact.com... ZfdZ91YTbB2kMxgQ%3D%3D




posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call
 


*sigh* No offense, but you are not going to get very constructive responses to this given the source you provided. And I *sigh*'ed because I'm surprised people still use this as a source on this forum. Maybe your new?



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah, he's right... you aren't going to get constructive responses based on the source... that being said, let me be the first to provide an UNconstructive response.

Thankyou for telling me that Sorcha Faal was the source before I wasted the physical energy required to hit the provided link...



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call
 


SORCHA FAAL = FAIL

This is destined for the hoax bin, no doubt.

ATS members are well aware of the hoaxes from that so-called "source"....as a long-time member, this is
that you post from it....

~~~~~

Took it upon myself to search a wee bit....found THIS.

[edit on 5 August 2010 by weedwhacker]



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Do any of you have readership following comparable to Sorcha Faal?

Do any of you have any readership following other than what some people read of your posts here?

In fact, do any of you have any readership following that would even provide a number of critics?

Sorry. But I've never heard of any of you. If you don't like Sorcha Faal, that is your perogative. If some day you have a readership following, you might even have critics.

Good luck with your future endeavors.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call
Do any of you have readership following comparable to Sorcha Faal?

Do any of you have any readership following other than what some people read of your posts here?

In fact, do any of you have any readership following that would even provide a number of critics?

Sorry. But I've never heard of any of you. If you don't like Sorcha Faal, that is your perogative. If some day you have a readership following, you might even have critics.

Good luck with your future endeavors.


It's not even about that man, take a look at the long loooong list of totally bogus reports from this source.

That is all it's about, plain and simple



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call
 


Not a chance.

The source is generally regarded as being without merit around here, and most people will tell you that here.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I read the guy as well as fact checking his claims. As long as he is not the source his data checks out for the most part. He is a wee bit far left (or right) so that some of his work bothers me but info is info once the tilt is removed



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451
 


You are free not to enjoy Sorcha Faal's work. Have you published anything lately that we can critique?

Posting this story wasn't about critiquing Sorcha Faal as a writer. Nor was it meant to critique you as a writer.

There is a story about Russia blaming the US for weather problems.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
I read the guy as well as fact checking his claims. As long as he is not the source his data checks out for the most part. He is a wee bit far left (or right) so that some of his work bothers me but info is info once the tilt is removed


Sorcha Faal is a woman..............



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call
 


Haha but Russia DON'T blame the US for the fires....

Just like a N. Korea DIDN'T sing the Deepwater Horizon rig

Just like Australia IS NOT rounding up and containing all muslims


So no, I do not enjoy nor do I take any notice of reports from this source.

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by fred call
 


Haha but Russia DON'T blame the US for the fires....

Just like a N. Korea DIDN'T sing the Deepwater Horizon rig

Just like Australia IS NOT rounding up and containing all muslims


So no, I do not enjoy nor do I take any notice of reports from this source.

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire



That's interesting. You say that Australia is rounding up Muslims? A bit off topic. But you did introduce an interesting topic for later on.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call
 


No I said Australia is not rounding up and containing all muslims. Just one of many such garbage reports that I have read from Sorcha



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by fred call
 


No I said Australia is not rounding up and containing all muslims. Just one of many such garbage reports that I have read from Sorcha


Ah, so you are yet another reader of Sorcha Faal.



posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The link got disconnected. Our resident blackwater operatives must have got back to their connections to get it down
Any info appearing here is only read by the traitors.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is known dis-info operative.

Can the Mods please close this thread.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have an agreement with my liberal information czar colleagues. They send me their liberal news. I send them our conservative news.

That way we get to see what each other is up to.

I get a lot of Sorcha Faal posts. I also get a lot of 'Hate Obama' posts from the liberals. Many liberals have nicknamed Obama 'Obusho.' Because there is, in their opinions, little difference between the Bush and Obama administration platforms.

Liberals en masse are expressing their fears that Obama is indeed an illuminati elitist. That Obama is indeed eroding personal freedoms. Many liberals say that Obama is liberating freedoms at a faster rate than they accused George Bush of being dictatorial.

Liberals are very split and becoming more disorganized. The one area that keeps liberals somewhat united is that liberals gravitate toward 'one liner' chants and phrases.

With today's liberals it is coming down to what Will Rogers said about the Democrat Party: "I do not belong to any organized political party. I am a Democrat."

Liberals are trying to hold themselves united in their archetypal hatred of corporations, while typing on their corporately produced computers in their corporately sponsored web sites.

If there are any true liberals left in the Democrat party, they are never heard from. They are living in remote areas with no electricity, feeding off the land.

There are no true liberals left in the Democrat party. There are lock step troops responding to sound bytes.

While Sorcha Faal is read by many Democrats, Sorcha Faal is hated by many Democrats. The Democrats are a very divided statistic that are difficult to poll because they are at odds with each other.

Except that unemployment, welfare and food stamps keep many Democrats united in misery.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by fred call]



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is not a man. Sorcha Faal is not a woman. There is no Sorcha Faal.

Its a creation of the internet for entertainment purposes only.

The longer ATS permits stories like this the sooner they will fall into the same pool of excrement that the likes of Sorcha Faal is swimming in.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull
 


If there is NO Sorcha Faal....are you implying Sorcha Faal has no constitutional rights in California?



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
Yeah, he's right... you aren't going to get constructive responses based on the source...



I'm a "she"




top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join