It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Blames America for Fires.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hahaha...after all the Russia fire threads I was thinking, "wasn't there some thread that said Russia was blaming the US?" and then I found this thread in the search. I saw that I was the first to post here and realized that it was from Sorcha Faal and kicked myself for forgetting about it. THEN I see that the OP is highly defensive about people criticizing the source and mumbling about "liberals" for some reason.

OP, people don't believe a single thing to come from whomever this Sorcha Faal person is because every single article to come from him/her has turned out to be utter bunk. There is never one iota of evidence that the information to come from this source is factual in even the slightest way. There is no personal bias to be had because you will note that a vast majority of people on ATS, conservatives, liberals, anarchists, libertarians, etc., all think this source is dis-info at the least or some twisted way to promote doom and gloom at the most.

If you want to be taken seriously, find another source to back up this information other than Sorcha Faal because not even some of the more reputable alternative on-line news sites will touch this source with a 10-foot pole.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call
Do any of you have readership following comparable to Sorcha Faal?

Do any of you have any readership following other than what some people read of your posts here?

In fact, do any of you have any readership following that would even provide a number of critics?

Sorry. But I've never heard of any of you. If you don't like Sorcha Faal, that is your perogative. If some day you have a readership following, you might even have critics.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Are you kidding? So you're telling the forum members that because they are not internet publishers they are unable to critique them?

Let me illustrate the logic you are using: You criticize President Obama quite a bit, but what country are you president of? How many citizens do you represent?

Do you see now how weak this argument is?

You've been told again and again that Sorcha Faal is a hoax why defend the story to such an extent then?

Careful buddy, someone's going to hit the troll button on you again for this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just for the record the link is no longer available.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by fred call

Just like Australia IS NOT rounding up and containing all muslims

That's interesting. You say that Australia is rounding up Muslims?

LMAO - funniest thread in ages

To be expected when the OP is defending Sorcha Faal like his life depends on it.

We've had a few threads with posters defending North Korea, but if we could find one who wants to defend Kim Jong Il in the same manner as OP, that would be even funnier.

But only just.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12arc

This whole 'Australian Muslim' situation has been much discussed. A lot of Aussies have responded to these sorts of conversations. I won't go into what the Aussies said about said situation. But it was kind of interesting.

Not many Aussie Muslims have had much to say about the sitution.

You decide.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

My apologies! Sorcha Faal told me you were a dude... damn her!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I just found out what Sorcha Faal is!

But if you follow a different set of links, you'll learn that Faal is "Sister Maria Theresa, the 73rd Sorcha Faal of the Sorcha Faal Order, Elected as Mother Superior 3 February 2007." She is currently based in Israel.

Born in Dublin, Ireland, the 73rd Sorcha Faal joined the Order in March, 1973 and holds various degrees with both European and United States Universities.

Sorcha Faal has traveled and lectured extensively throughout the World, with her primary focus being the systematic structure of languages serving as a link between thought and sound, and as developed by Ferdinand de Saussure. Sorcha Faal has further expanded her own research on 'Linguistic Ordering' with knowledge gained while a visiting researcher with Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev on the esoteric structure of DNA and its uses in explaining physic phenomena.

'In accepting this Conclave's nomination as the 73rd Sorcha Faal of our Order, I express the gratitude of all the Sisters in thanking Sister Lyuha for her guidance as our Sorcha Faal these past 7 years, especially her efforts these past 5 years in re-orienting all of us towards the Western World.

Our Order has always striven to provide to this World that Light needed to dispel the myths inherent in Darkness, but which without we could never see the truest balance between the two.'

There's more: The nuns of Sorcha Faal pre-date Christianity; their order was established in 588 BCE in Tara, County Meath, Ireland. They claim as their Founder the oldest daughter of King Zedekiah, Tamar Tephi (Tamar Tephi, the "Maid of Destiny" is a great heroine in British Israelitism; it is in her person that the line of the House of David comes to Great Britain). The name Sorcha Faal, the website says, comes from "the ancient Gaeilge branch of the Goidelic languages of Ireland" and has the meaning of: Sorcha: She Who Brings Light; Faal: the Dark and Barren Place. "The Order of Sorcha Faal comprises 18 Monasteries in Ireland, Russia, Egypt, Lebanon, and the United States."

______beforeitsnews/story/93/055/Did_You_Know_Sorcha_Faal_Is_Really_Sister_Maria_Theresa_And_Is_Currently_Based_In_Israel.html

. . . . . . .

*yawn*

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
gotta say Fred you're going down swingin'...

sorry mods off topic

third

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

There's a claim that Sorcha Faal is really a group of nuns in a mountain convent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join