It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Mark of the Beast

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have been try to figure out this 666 thing for some time, someone said a Godd fearing person would not let them put 666 on their arm or forehead, what about the number 66613 17506 a SKU line code, or 24100 45988.

Now a person from 2000 years ago would not be able to read a SKU number, but 666 in Hebrew would read lll,
what if Paul only translated what he saw, which was a SKU on someones hand or on their forehead, they do this with meat on the hoof now. Maybe the RFID chips won't work out and have to go back to the SKU.

So a person from 2000 years ago sees llllllll lllllllll lllllll, he sees 66666 6666666 666666, so he says evryone has the mark 666 on their hand or forehead the mark is llllllllll your SKU and it's not 666 it's only looked like 666, 2000 years ago to someone who could not read SKUs.

So their is your answer my friends, and the reason the mark is not on everyones right hand, is because not everyone has a right hand or hands period, but everyone has a head, if they are worth SKUing.

Also back in those days no one could count past 1000, not unless you were the King or someone real smart.
edit on 14-11-2010 by googolplex because: f

edit on 14-11-2010 by googolplex because: l

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

We really dont need to look any furthure u know.
George Walker Bushjr
George Herbert Walker Bushsr
6 letters in each of there names,those are 2, im waiting to see the next president..with six letters in each of his or hers names from first middle and last...how obvious.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They may even use a RFID tags with a SKU number, so encryped codes would be harder to be broken, by any kind of resistance group, that may come about to go against their plans to beWorld Dominators.

It's out of the bag now it's the SKU, the mark is indeed a mark, but it does not say 666 it says lll, plus a bunch more lllllll llllllll.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Well, the book of Revelation was written by John, not Paul.

I think that we tend to be too literalist when trying to interpret this.

John said specifically- "This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666." (NIV)

However, one early translation reads 616. It is a number that has been argued over for centuries.

A thought, too. Why would John instruct to "calculate" the number of the beast, which he then states is the number of a man (singular), if he then obviously gives a number in the next sentence? The number he gives is not the number of the beast. The number of the man is 666 (or 616). (just my thoughts on this, which are totally fallible as anyone else)

How to calculate the number of the beast calls for wisdom.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Yes I've seen it and even though it kind of looks like a pitchfork I think it's just how Arabics write the word God. It's a title not a name unless anyone wants to correct me on that. This I believe is the name of the beast written in Arabic. This is what maitreya.org calls 'the greatest name'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf9d4c58dc1c.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm seeing the word evil too. It's kind of strange it happened like that.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Furthermore, the "number" of a man could be referring to a quantity as well, that ties into his name.

The number in scripture, is separate from the mark.

"except one who has the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." (NIV) Rev 13:17

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Sorry about that I was thinking Jonh but wrote Paul, the main Ideal was putting a Face on person, I know when they say John no one really knows John who or John when.

My pointsimply was that the Hebrew guy 2000 years ago, would see( l ) as a 6 in Hebrew, I know when I astral project or dream the numbers will be strange, like 389 changed to 38K, which I have no ideal what was refering.

But I kind of go with the ideal that was presented if you knew persons name was 666, you would refuse the name and die, if lack the personal fortitude, you could do what ever they told you.

I also think I make much sence on the head if there is no hand ideal.

edit on 14-11-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Furthermore, the "number" of a man could be referring to a quantity as well, that ties into his name.

The number in scripture, is separate from the mark.

"except one who has the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." (NIV) Rev 13:17

The only reson someone would receive a markis if they were owned by what ever mark them, owned or controlled.
Like the way they brand cattle.

Or what the Germans did.

"NUMBERS
Although details are not complete regarding treatment of the holocaust victims, it seems that not all of them had their bodies marked with a number. Also, of all the concentration camps in Nazi Germany, it appears that only the Auschwitz group of camps (e.g. Auschwitz 1, Auschwitz 2 (Birkenau) and Auschwitz 3 (Monowitz) actually implemented prisoner numbering in a systematic way. This began in 1940, and at first the number was sewn onto the prisoner's uniform.

Body marking did not start until 1941. The number was written or tattooed maybe on the chest, the back, or the left forearm; some were marked on the leg. Sometimes the number included a letter prefix to indicate the 'type' of prisoner. For example, the prefix 'AU' was used for Soviet prisoners of war. Those destined for immediate execution were often not marked with a number.

BADGES
Starting with Poland in November 1939, and then spreading to ther countries under Nazi domination, all Jews were legally requierd to wear badges which identified them as belonging to this particular religious/ethnic group. As an example of the seriousness of this law, the Jewish Community Council of Bialystock in 1941 warned the community that "severe punishment -up to, and including death by shooting-, is in store for Jews who do not wear the yellow badge on back and front."

In the concentration camps, other badges with different shapes and different colors were introduced to identify other groups. They were worn on the chest or on the arm, sewn to the fabric of their coats, on the left side."

So logic or wisdom would show, in this day and age if this was to come about it be forced conforming, say if something bad was to occurr, you would conform receive mark, be able to go about biz as normal or not receive it and have to make it on your own.

Logic or wisdom would also indicate a control number, or code mark, so as you would receive food, clothes, what ever was to be provided to those who conformed.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I've been thinking about your body-marking theory.
I still think it breaks down on the point that Revelation is not talking about everybody getting a different number, which is what happens with identification numbers.
The whole point of the verse in Revelation seems to be that everybody gets the same number or symbol, viz. whatever ideentifies them as belonging to the Beast.

edit on 20-11-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

DISRAELI,

It is Satan the"dragon" that gives to to this first beast of Chap. 13: "his" power, "his' seat and "his" great authority as the dragon is not to appear until verse 11 to take over.

Re 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

We can know this is Satan that comes to view from verse 11 on. Verse 15 shows he gives "life" to his "image" beast, also having 7 heads and 10 horns but appears leopard like.

Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The context from verse 11 on allows no leaving of description of him, Satan. Repetions of "And he" verse after verse. Remember it is the "dragon" that is giving the first beast it's power, verse 3 above, and we see it here in verse 15 and others that this is his "image" beast..

Now in the next verse we see it is Satan that goes about causing all to recieve his mark, or his name, or his number.

Re 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Re 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Re 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The number of a Man? Yes Satan is but a man in the hands of God, Yahweh. We go to Eze. a few verses.

Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

It is a battle for the mind and what's in the mind the hands will do.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

Thank you for that contribution- a very interesting take on things.
So whereas what is probably the more traditional view would see three figures in ch13, viz
Dragon-Satan
Beast from the sea
Beast from the land-
You would see the "beast from the land" as the dragon in person.

I suppose it depends partly on whether the phrase "spoke like a dragon" in v11 means that he was inspired by Satan, which would probably be the traditional line, or simply that he was the dragon himself and spoke in his own voice.

I think I can see a possible objection to your line of interpretation, in what happens to the various figures when Christ comes in ch19.;
The Dragon is bound
The great Beast is thrown into the lake.
And the false prophet is thrown into the lake.- ch19 v20
Surely that makes a total of three figures?
We' re told about the false prophet that, in the presence of the Beast, he "worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the Beast".
But this is precisely what we're told about the Beast from the land, that it "exercises all the authority of the first Beast in its presence","works great signs" and "deceives those who dwell on earth".
So it seems to me that "the false prophet" must be an alternative name for the "second beast" of ch13, and there must be a total of three figures in ch13 after all.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Some say Prince Charles is the red Dragon, Prince William is to receive his power from the Dragon.

"#7 - JACOB'S PILLAR (THE STONE OF DESTINY)
On June 2nd 1953, with the knights of the garter carrying and holding the canopy over her head, Elizabeth II was anointed and crowned as "Queen of thy people Israel". Both Prince Charles and his mother believe that the throne upon which the queen was crowned, the famous coronation chair at Westminster Abbey in London, is the rightful throne of King David. One of the reasons for this is because up until recently it contained a 336 pound stone known as Jacob's Pillar (also referred to as Jacob's head-rest, the stone of Scone, or the stone of destiny)

Prince Charles is heir to the highest ranking office on earth to be attained solely by birthright.
www.clydelewis.com..."

"The Heraldic symbol of London is the Great Dragon."

The Royal Seal of the Queen of England, head of lion, feat of bear, the ten Crowns

"Domine dirige nos" (Oh Lord Direct us) Is on the Heraldic symbol of London which shows Dragons as what some call the ultimate Blasphemy."

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I've been thinking about your body-marking theory.
I still think it breaks down on the point that Revelation is not talking about everybody getting a different number, which is what happens with identification numbers.
The whole point of the verse in Revelation seems to be that everybody gets the same number or symbol, viz. whatever ideentifies them as belonging to the Beast.

I don't mean everyone would have a different number, not in the eyes of a person 200 years ago, they would not of been able to read SKU numbers, and most peole could not count past 999.
So the person from 2000years ago would have saw lll llll ll thin and thick l lines, l is number 6 in hebrew, and not being able to know what he was seeing saw 666 or a bunch of 6s.

My point your SKU would look like the same as the next guys , if you were Hebrew 2000 years ago lllll llllll llllll or 666 6666 66666= 666 if you could only count to 50.

but everyones number would appear to be 6s as 666.
edit on 20-11-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

DISRAELI,

For sure Satan sends false prophets before him to decieve and to keep people from coming to the truth and it is heavy these days for sure. They are of Satan and separate from the image beast but they work together, Satan has a well oiled machine of deception and few there be that aren't caught up in it..

Re 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Re 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This will be the master decievers end.

Eze 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Truthiron.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron
Re 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Thank you for quoting this warning.
You'll be glad to know that I'll be coming to that passage very shortly.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thank you for those comments.
If you want us to read your threads, I trust that you will be open to read through mine.
At the end of the Revelation series, there is going to be an Index thread, which will make it easier for people to navigate.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I feel i need to spread this message to those who have certain beliefs, understandings and also out of the box thinking. Those of you that are not hasty in writing off predictions and prophecies,

Incidentally, I note (from checking where you have posted this) that your list of people in this catagory comprises;
SolarE-Souljah
ET_Man
Russo
Mr Toodles
And me

An interesting selection.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't know if I believe that the book of revelations was portraying events that would occur literally but rather symbolically. Beasts, for example, could mean evil men or what not......could be literal but I just think everyone would just drop dead of shock if some of the things that are detailed in the book of revelations actually played out in real life. People just might think they were permanently stoned or something...

but then again, you never iknow....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

A large part of the book is certainly meant to be symbolic.
The Beasts are included.
They are based on the "beasts from the sea" in Daniel ch7, which are meant to represent kingdoms.
So I understand the "first beast" in Revelation ch13 as a state- a great world state, in fact.
The second figure is called "beast" as counterpart to the first, but I'm sure he's just a human individual.
I've done separate threads on both.

edit on 19-1-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join