It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.K. America, Exactly HOW does one protect the Constitution against Domestic Enemies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
It hasn't been assaulted and comandeered.
It was designed to be ambiguous and presently there are those who are taking advantage of this as it was designed for them to do.

Read this:
www.taroscopes.com...

Read the above link.
Its that good.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

The Constitution is a bunch of garbage. Instead of getting mad, I suggest you go read "Civil Disobedience" by Henry David Thoreau. He can break it down nice and easy for you. It was a lie then, it's a lie now, and it is time to start over. "That government is best which governs not at all." --HDT

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This thread had to be designed to invoke hate responses from those who feel they should do something, I am sure soon enough we will hear threats against our leaders and or acceptance of their deaths. Its threads like this that are here to trap those who could be ethical and responsible leaders in the campaign against the NWO, however they will all soon end up on lists to be kidnapped and black boxed in the next few months or years.

Good luck fair people who will respond to this and fall for the alphabet trap, hope you have fun on those floating prisons.

Edit to add: Oh look at that I was too late someone already fell for it.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Aziroth]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I understand your frustration as you undersrtand mine. I too have military experience, but I was blessed to never see action as you did. You have my complete respect.

The Problem: Unfortunately, sadly, it is too late. Voting is a joke. The chance of an uprising is zero. We the people are too fractured and that is by design. The American people are hopelessly apathetic and that is by design. The technology and intelligence networks are so vast that any uprising would be put down quicker than you can say "Ruby Ridge".

There is only one solution and the powers that be will bring it about on the gamble that it will work to their advantage. And it will be a gamble. I believe tht is will be born out of the doctrine of the Georgia Guide Stones. There will have to be some sort of catastrophic event that will bring down society to a point of chaos.

Ordo ab chao=order out of chaos. It will be an event that will bring about such chaos that the surviving masses will accept anything that resembles order or the way things were before the event. This will bring 90 percent of the good people in line and the only thing left for TPTB will be the resistance to worry about.

I firmly believe that this is where everything is leading. I sadly believe that the opportunity for any other action has passed.
Regretfully,
Seeashrink

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is what I want to say.

The very moment a person or more than one person out there incites violence in any way shape or form as an answer to the question in which the OP poses. All bets are off. The S is going to HTF that very moment.

And you know what else I'm expecting to happen? An invasion by a foreign enemy to take place immediately afterward. (IE: Chinese &/or Russians).

If anarchy erupts nationwide because people want to start a revolution and overthrow the government or whatever you want to call it? We will be in a very vulnerable state. A state which foreign enemies can no doubt exploit.

Read "Art Of War" by Sun Tzu.

是故百戰百勝,非善之善者也;不戰而屈人之兵,善之善者也。

Therefore one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful.

兵不厭詐。

All warfare is based on deception.

Basically what I'm saying here is. If I was, say, the Chinese (as an example) and I wanted to attempt a war with the United States. What I'm going to try and do first is wage psychological/information-warfare tactics which would in more than one way, shape, and/or form weaken the morale of the American people and 'turn America and its people against each other' if you will.

In other words. ALL OF THIS talk of possibly starting a revolution is a tool of distraction which the enemy is making good use of exploiting.

Let me make this easier to understand...

Chinese General: "What do you have to report?"

Chinese Spy: "Americans have grown to distrust their leaders because they have become corrupt."

Chinese General: "Excellent. We can use that to our advantage. You and your other comrade-spies have a new mission. Go on the internet and disguise yourselves as outraged Americans. Leave messages, encouraging the American people to begin a revolution to rebel and overthrow their corrupt leaders, inciting civil-war....and then...

Chinese Spy: "They'll be too busy fighting amongst themselves to be able to anticipate our invasion of their land much less defend themselves."

Chinese General: "EXACTLY!"

Chinese Spy: "You are brilliant comrade-general!"

------

Now I don't see why people shouldn't agree with me on this. I mean. Think about it. Doesn't FEMA have some sort of agreement with the UN to bring a lot of Russian & Chinese troops onto American soil to assist local authorities in mitigating civil-unrest in the event of a national-emergency/crisis, etc.

Just think about it.

So before anybody even thinks about trying to start another civil war. Think about the consequences. Every action has a re-action. Remember that.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I see revolution coming, but only when it gets so bad that most people have nothing to lose. The masses now are so dumbed down and scared of everything that they give up our freedoms willingly. Other people have too much to lose to fight for whats right because it is now dangerous to do so.

Voting "bad" government out is unrealistic and will never happen. There seems to be an agenda to eradicate what little freedom we have left and no new administration is going to change that. This is why a peaceful revolution is never going to work. The government wont peacefully give back what they have taken from us.

Like someone said, for every step we take forward to even regain our lost rights, we are forced back three. What are we to do but wait for the time where there are enough people to make a real difference one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Nice!

Um...Yeah! Why hasn't someone tried to start something.

Oh wait, FEAR is running our country...

Not people!

Now...great reasoning and thread.
It's about time someone lit a fire under the collective butts of all ATS'ers.

Good point about fear, but it is not the only thing.

In the time of Rome 3 other tools were bread, circuses and religion.

Bread now days is equivalent to a wide and varied supply of food.

One of the key triggers to the French Revolution was a lack of food
due to various reasons.

The circuses in the time of Rome was the arena and its ilk.

Circuses today are TV, Games, Sports, etc etc.

Religion is little changed in 100's of years, and so is the game
it plays.

A lot of ppl think they are special and will be taken in a rapture to
heaven and this like much of religion is a farce.

I guess the Jews in germany were not pious enough or
the Christians in the Ukraine, but the 2nd Roman Empire here
in the US with 700+ bases in 130+ countries
we are "holy" enough to be worthy of the rapture.

What a friggin delusion.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

congressional members are the Idiots?
I would think the voting people of united states are the idiots..
TheReal problem is,. the people don't exercise the power of " your done"
The "people " let this assault on the constitution happen.
All these changes keep happening, it gets to the web,. but the sheeple are simply just too busy to do anything about it.. buy design.
So really, who are the idiots?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

You realize by posting your response it aids and abets us, therefore you have put yourself on the same list.
Hey though we could be roomies you and I!!
We shall start a disinfo campaign to the guards from the inside, we can do that we are conspiracy theorists, nobody can make em up like us!
Seriously though, anyone who ever read ATS would be suspect if that was the case.

Wanna know a secret?
closer.
Fear is their tool, don't fall for it and we will all grow old happy and grey.
If not, ..... I get the top bunk.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It's good to see people waking up. Since there are many powerful networks at play, people like you should regroup and think about what's the best way to undo the assaults on liberties.

It may be interesting for you to read Benjamin Fulford's story and transcripts, e.g. on Youtube and Project Camelot. They encompass what happens in Japan, but you should know that it is similar to what happens in the USA.

It is a good question to ask "how much am I complicit in letting these things happen by my inaction?". This question applies to groups of people.

Also, ask yourself what the lawful courses of actions are. An example is Richard Dawkins, a scientist in the UK, wants to arrest the Pope if he comes to the UK.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The white hat factions in the military/intelligence will purge the government of the bad guys long before the masses ever do. I believe this is happening right now. But they are smart enough to work quietly and behind the scenes, instead of planning their moves in an ATS thread in plain view of the bad guys and the entire world

Something huge is rumored to be going down as early as tomorrow. Be patient, hope for the best and pray that TPTB don't do something insane and start WWIII......

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Constitution is based on and from the doctrines and beliefs in the Declaration of Independence.

We must return to the truths contained in the founding document of our Country, the Declaration of Independence, which supercedes everything, and remember that any assault on the Constitution is an assault on the Declaration of Independence as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Rather than refute the OP point-by-point, the simple answer is the lack of adequate representation of the people.

Currently each Congressman represents about 700,000 people. That's a lot of people to convey an opinion for. The result is government largess that is out of touch with everyone.

A solution? Increase the number of Congressmen. Something akin to, say, 7,000 Congressmen. I would recommend getting on the Thirty-Thousand wagon, get an Amendment to the Constitution passed, and ensure better representation ensues.

Realistically, it would be impossible to lobby (read: pay-off) over 3000 Congressmen to get a bill passed. The overhead would be monstrous for a lobbying firm to the point that it would be cheaper to re-tool, re-market, or re-invent their products.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Sure, more chiefs on the payroll.
Why not have the people "vote" on single issues presented by the congress?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Because we're a Republic. To be otherwise would be a total disposal of the Constitution, which enshrines said Republic.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Should it have ever happened? No. But it did, and we must live with that now. Our time will come to fight and defend and all I can say is just be ready. The Oath Keepers have not abandoned the cause, they simply must wait for the opportunity to present itself. Then, we shall be free once again.

I'm all in. Can't think of a better thing to die for and getting old just looks painful. Let me know, I'll be there

aziroth.

Good luck fair people who will respond to this and fall for the alphabet trap, hope you have fun on those floating prisons.

Grow some
or miss the fun.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

WOW.... everlasting death statements coming from "Exactly HOW does one protect the Constitution against Domestic Enemies?" Fear fear Fear.. Incredible.. Some people just giggle at the opportunity to inform others about impending death and endless misery in haities... pathetic....

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I dont agree with allot of the changes or revisions that have been made to the constitution... But, with that being said, will anyone agree that, over time there is going to have to be some updating? Things in this world are changing so rapidly..... Old thinking is exactly that .... old!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I agree with you. But how do you get these 'criminals' to step down, even by our American Rights given to us by the Constitution? These criminals won't listen. They make laws for us Americans from a CaPITal Hill..D.C. that is not even a State in the USA, and who don't abide by the same laws They inforce on us. Maybe if millions marched on D.C. and insisted They step down due to Their Treasons, Crimes against Humanity, Crimes against Nature (such as spraying poison in and on the Gulf States) War crimes (and there are many since 1998) just to skim the surface of what all They have done, not just to America but also around the world. Atlas, the Bible does Prophecy these things are to happen in the Last Days. Perhaps the last Hope we have left is just hang on til our Lord returns and Blast Them all back to Hell. Truth, Love and Light. And Keep The Faith, Maya

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

Well, first you have to prove that they are indeed criminals, just saying so isn't good enough, that whole pesky innocent before being proven guilty in a court of law thing tends to get in the way.

Just because you believe they don't listen to you, doesn't mean they aren't listening to someone.

I write my representatives and senators on every issue important to me and express my opinion. I tell them why I feel they should vote a certain way, and I make sure to NOT put into my correspondence any threats about civil war or revolution or having them hog tied, tarred and feathered. You know, that anti social stuff the crazy right has been doing lately.

You know, those letters sent out to governors telling them to step down or else? Not really how it works I'm afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join