It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.K. America, Exactly HOW does one protect the Constitution against Domestic Enemies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS! Here is a Question for those with the AUTHORITY to do so, pertaining to why it is that they are NOT doing so....

WHY HAS THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES BEEN ASSAULTED AND COMMANDEERED, TO THE POINT TO WHERE JUST ABOUT EVERY LEGISLATIVE BODY SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE WAR POWERS ACT OF 1933, WHICH PLACED THIS COUNTRY UNDER ADMIRALTY LAW, TILL NOW HAS DONE AT LEAST ONE GRAVE ACT OF VIOLATION AGAINST THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION, AND AMERICA'S CITIZENS, WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A MOVEMENT FROM THOSE WHO WATCHED THIS HAPPEN, TO ACTION?

An action of the physical type, to remove the offensive individuals and offensive legislations, and then try those individuals for treason and then publicly execute them for thier crimes?

Is covert government a Constitutionally viable form of assaulting Constitutional Principles, freedoms, and laws?

YES, IT IS!

Is torturing or tormenting people, either mentally, verbally, and/or physically a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is assassinating American Citizens for the beliefs they hold dear against the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is subverting and suffocating the right to free speech a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is enslaving the entire population of the American Peoples under a Commerce Clause a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is Taxation of the American People without representation a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is the addition of toxic substances such as mercury, arsenic, flouride, strychnine, chlorine bleach, alum, and ammonia, within the foods and drinks we consume a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is the intentional falsification of the educational conditioning of America's Children a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is the intentional distribution of illicit street drugs such as acid and coacaine by the American Government amongst the American Population a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is intentionally exposing the American People to high levels of radiation to 'study the after effects' a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS!

Is being acknowledge as by membership, or having a grant from a nature outside of Constitutional Law, a person possessing a hereditary entitlement or inheritance into a royal nobility, and at the same time holding a legislative position within the American Government a violation of the American Constitution?

YES, IT IS! (gee... what is the BAR Association... really? and .... you're a Free Mason, and the Governor of Nevada?....)

Am I Making anyone here who is an American a little Annoyed?

YES, I AM!

And so you should be. Annoyed, and deeply disturbed.

So, here it is, plain and simple... and to the point.

To defend the American Constitution means:

1. that if a person who has a dual citizenship that includes a country other than America is found to also hold or actively pursues to retain a legislative position in the American government, that person knowingly went ahead and positioned themselves into a place where the GROSS and FELONIUS conflict of interest thier dual citizenship creates, which shows intent to invade and evade....

A Defender of the Constitution would literally take hold of such a person and remand them to custody, and try them on charges of Treason, espionage, and attempted sobbotage...

2. that if a law that seeks to hinder, repeal, stunt, obliterate, or block Constitutionally sound and accepted laws and principles is introduced, let alone accepted and even passed... A Defender of the Constitution would give it the test of constitutionality and then repeal and/or reject it and it's sponsors questioned pertaining to an inquiry into intent.

3. that if an American Citizen were observed as being unfairly harrased, tortured, detained, baited, coerced, or tormented by an official who swore to operate within the bounds of the American Constitution... A Defender of the Constitution would apprehend that official, bind them to inaction, and try them under Constitutional law.

CLEARLY.... Does anyone here believe that the legislation to strip an American Citizen of thier rights and classify them as a terrorist, without any oversight to maintain the integrity of both the accusation and the status is Constitutional? If it's not, WHY IS IT STILL AN ACTIVE LEGISLATIVE PIECE?

Those who are the Oath Takers, and now the professed Oath Keepers,

YOUR OATH IS NOT BEING KEPT!!!

Why are these people, legislations, and executives STILL IN CONTROL OF AMERICA, AND HER LAW OF THE LAND?!!

HOW IN THE HECK DID FEMA COME INTO EXISTANCE?!!!

why does every other Country BUT America get financial assistance to boost thier economies?

Why did American Companies Abandon America, and Why were they allowed to?

Why isnt America's Treasury, and her Codex of Laws protected from thievery, exploitation, and extortion?

Those who swore an oath to protect America need to step forward, and perform your duties to your Constitution!....

God Save America!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nice!

Um...Yeah! Why hasn't someone tried to start something.

Oh wait, FEAR is running our country...

Not people!

Now...great reasoning and thread.
It's about time someone lit a fire under the collective butts of all ATS'ers.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yes, the lovely Patriot Act and the NSL statute. We were warned.

It's still happening because our idiot Congress keeps voting it in without reading or understanding. Because they're...well idiots. Scared ones at that. Same scared idiots who went to war over lies and rumors. Twice. And are ready to do it again.

I'm going to add one thing. The American Civil Liberties Union was among one of the only groups who fought this battle and fought it hard. Does anyone remember what happened to them?

Remember the smear campaigns from the right, the Christian right, and the right-wing media? Calling them communist and treasonous and vilifying them in anyway they could because they protested and fought exactly this?

Yeah. Remember that. Because the same kind of thing is still happening today.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i suggest watching "the obama deception", which is more about the incredible power of the banksters than it is about the puppet obama.
see it on google video. two hours long, but well worth it.

yes, it's alex jones, but the message is what matters, not the messenger.

edit to add,

sorry. why this is relevant to this thread is because the government bodies do not respond to the will of the people. the politicians are controlled like marionettes by the banksters.
you want the constitution reinstated, you're going to have to take the banksters down, one way or another.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by billybob]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You better watch it, you will get the label I get.

First off, get to know your county sheriff.

If you live in one of the metropolitan areas, I feel sorry for you.

Hell, nowadays I think of the congress, the president and supreme court as domestic terrorists.

Define a domestic terrorist. I mean really, what is the definition?

Someone that causes the downfall of the rule of LAW, would be my definition.

The rule of law is defined by the Constitution, not Court precedent.

Anyway, hey DHS, add me to your list!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I use my AUTHORITY by voting for people who have basically my point of view.

I really enjoy the "gold fringe flags" conspiracies. These bring back many friendly memories from the 70's with the John Birch Society.

Many of your points are fallacious. You have passion in your writing, which shows your mind has already been set.

My only comment directly to your points is to research them some more. Do not use the internet as it is full of crap, which people use to base arguments on. Read original source material (books) and then you will see what you have been misled about.

Your list will be much longer and full of truths.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

I don't know if you've seen this report, Megiddodiddo. I'd be interested to see what you think of their assessment.

'Worst Bush-era policies' becoming the 'new normal': ACLU

We all know that a lot of this had its roots in even the pre-Bush era, but that is really when it hit it's worst. So far, anyway.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"Kneel and point"
second line'

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo

To defend the American Constitution means:

1. that if a person who has a dual citizenship that includes a country other than America is found to also hold or actively pursues to retain a legislative position in the American government, that person knowingly went ahead and positioned themselves into a place where the GROSS and FELONIUS conflict of interest thier dual citizenship creates, which shows intent to invade and evade....

A Defender of the Constitution would literally take hold of such a person and remand them to custody, and try them on charges of Treason, espionage, and attempted sobbotage...

It might help your argument if you actually read and understood what was in the constitution. THIS, in my opinion, is why we have allowed the abuses to occur... nobody takes the time to read and comprehend what's actually in it. Sorry, you lost credibility with me on the very first point because of it... did you copy it from somewhere?

United States Constitution

No person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the age of twenty five years, and been seven years a citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state in which he shall be chosen.

Edit to fix tags.

[edit on 1/8/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I don't know if you've seen this report, Megiddodiddo. I'd be interested to see what you think of their assessment.

'Worst Bush-era policies' becoming the 'new normal': ACLU

We all know that a lot of this had its roots in even the pre-Bush era, but that is really when it hit it's worst. So far, anyway.

Yeah, I saw that too! What amazed me then as it does now is that the very same people that whined, cried and threw tantrums when Bush was doing all of these things have completely disappeared now that Obama is doing it. This simply proves the ignorance of the masses - they are willing to accept tyranny when it's "Their guy" doing it. Note the stupid talking heads lamenting that it would be so much better if Obama were a dictator...
I mean, WHAT!?!?!?!?
They spent 7 of Bush's 8 years crying about what a dictator-in-chief he was! I believe us "small people" refer to that as HYPOCRISY!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Incredible!!
Just the title of this thread alone SCREAMS alphabet soup agency, over here.
There is so much one could say about this subject if they were educated in matters of historical value.
But as I am just a dumb worker/eater I am not the person you need to ask and I would suggest that nobody else at this site should or would have the answer you search for.
Being in compliance with the laws of the United States of America I will just point you towards the Constitution in there alone is the key you search for.
It instructs us exactly what to do to protect that beautiful paper monument, all you have to do is read it carefully.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Because this is not about the USofA, it is about the "End". It is about your Everlasting Soul.

The Whore of Babylon! It is now time to choose which side we are on, either side you choose has the possibility of eternity so choose wisely.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
People are in the business of excuses.

Excuse here, excuse there, everything and anything to shirk responsibility.

If the Oath Keepers would have kept their oath the entire time, we wouldn't have gotten to the point we are at. At this point, there is nothing - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that Constitution defends can do short of a revolution.

I have stated this. I have explained this. I have made it perfectly clear how in the past 30 years, there have been an innumerable amount of attempts made at peaceful change in our system. Every time some small goal is reached, all it takes is one corrupt official or one more corrupt administration to reverse 30 years of hard work towards restoring the Constitution.

Now, they have aces up every sleeve. They have trumped the Oath Keepers because any acts a peaceful change now are not only reversed, but they are prevented from ever happening in the first place. How did they do this?

Deception.

By deceiving the common man to think like they do, to believe every once of medicine that they are spoon fed, people now preach impossible peaceful change, people denounce anything that may threaten the government because the government has drilled into their heads the simple mantra that keeps everyone lazy and unwilling to defend the Constitution.

"America is the freest place on Earth. Nowhere is freer than America. It would be impossible to have any more freedom than we have now."

Anyone with a lick of common sense would be able to see this is a lie. It is a three part lie and because of the deception of the ruling bodies, people actually BELIEVE it. And by believing they somehow feel that if the Constitution was restored, if revolution shifted power in this country back to the people, that they would lose this (fake) freedom that they believe they have.

Nonetheless, as I said many a time before. Revolution will arrive in this country. For every 5 people who are blind to the atrocities committed by our government over the year, there is one person like me, like those of us who will one day rise to restore and defend that Constitution.

Clearly, the US government doesn't see me as a threat as of yet, because I have not been contacted in any way, but I have been watched. I know of that much. But I am only one person in a long line of Oath Keepers who will stand up once again and fight for liberty.

Should it have ever happened? No. But it did, and we must live with that now. Our time will come to fight and defend and all I can say is just be ready. The Oath Keepers have not abandoned the cause, they simply must wait for the opportunity to present itself. Then, we shall be free once again.

-Gwyd

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Besides the Obama Deception, a good video to watch is The Secret of Oz. This is an amazing documentary about the battles we have been having with central banks and shady money practices over the centuries with emphasis on William Jennings Bryan. Our history texts leave out a lot. Look up the Crime of 1873. They've been working at this a long time. It is much more logical to think this as the work of British Imperialists. They talk about Anglo-American interests, but don't fool yourself, the Americans have always been bought by the stinking English. They want their colonies back, and their serfs back, and their sun-never-sets Empire back only with more control and less population.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know if it can be protected, and that makes me very sad.

We are falling the same way Rome did, and I hope we can change our ways before it's too late.

This nation has strayed far from the ideals of its founding fathers. Sure, our leaders use terms like freedom, rights, and democracy; but they mean nothing now. The bankers, corporations, and lobbies hold all of the power. They are the new aristocracy--the politicians serve them, not the people. We think we have a choice, a chance, to create change through elections, but we are lied to. Each new leader is just like the last, if not worse. This is all just a big game--a game of control and manipulation--to those in power, and the innocent people of America, and the world at large, are the losers.

And, we have become complacent. We let ourselves become enslaved into the system before us. We are driven by consumerism and extreme individualism. We buy into the lies and trivialities spewed out by the media and social engineering. We only worry about money, enslaving ourselves to work, status, and entertainment, taking on impossible debt to make ends meet. Many of us fear what is outside our little bubbles, and we simply don't care about promoting good in society. We were shortsighted, giving up our liberties, and now we will pay.

I'm sure there's a way out, one I fail to see, but I'm also sure it won't be an easy one. There will certainly be resistance.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by muftanan]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by muftanan]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, what the heck do you expect with Obamunism?

I mean, Liberal Marxist want to alter the definition of the Constitution every five minutes. Obama and Eric Holder and Biteme have got it so nobody can rely on any expectations of what the definition of the Constitutioin is....today. What it will be tomorrow.

So, you got yourselves chaos. The more chaotic the situation becomes, the more liberals are complaining their Constitution has deserted them (that is when the Marxist aren't trying to extinguish the Constitution altogether).

That's the thing about laws and rights. For all these centuries laws and rights have followed an orderly progression of being made, or being changed. Now we're at a point where Obama makes or CHANGES a law just because he ordered rye bread instead of wheat for his tun fish sandwich.

Liberal Marxist don't want a Constitution. Then they want something like a Constitution to protect them. Then they can't see the contradiction in terms.

Could be the best thing that happens to the Liberal Marxists is what happened after the Soviet government collapsed circa 92. Total chaos in the streets. Darwinian principles set in. Weaker heads get busted by stronger wielding baseball bats. Then the Liberal Marxist get an idea of what chaos is all about.

It's about you complained so much that the Constitution got itself suspended because you turned into nothing but a mob scene.

I'm just saying, you Liberal Marxist should be considering what you ask for. It might not be the prettiest result you ever saw.

The good part about the collapse of a civilization is that the whiney weaklings get eaten and driven out of the system in the rebuilding process. Which is what might be a good thing for America. Hell, it might just happen whether it's the best recourse or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It hasn't been assaulted and comandeered.
It was designed to be ambiguous and presently there are those who are taking advantage of this as it was designed for them to do.

Read this:
www.taroscopes.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Im on Kali's side.

She's going to relieve us lovingly of our delusions...............with violence and bloodshed, unfortunately, but hey, her motives are good.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I am in agreement that professional associations regulated by government for the purpose of creating classes of people is a violation of the Constitution. When someone cannot raise a challenge to a court on their own, with help from non attorneys there is a problem. When a person cannot assist another person with the knowledge they have learned on their own this is a violation of the Constitution. All professional associations should never be recognized by government and should be treated like a club.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Kill em.

Pretty simply.

That's after they don't leave peacefully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join