It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Ok, then could you simply explain what being a Satanist is for me, please? Sorry if I missed it, but are you Pagan?

If you are a Satanist, then that means you believe in Satan, correct?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
From what I do know about life in general,( may not be much depending on point of view). There is a lot to be said about the truth of fairytales
and myth.

You mean like the "truths" to be found in parables and fables?

If so then I agree. I believe there are all kinds of truths to be found in fictional writing but I do not believe that there was once a princess who lived with 7 little miners and was put into a coma by a magic apple.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well that is black sun stuff, Saturn/Satan. The negative side in the duality, and reptilian hearted, and what basically is pulling the strings of the annanuki controllers. Up there towards the top of the pyramid. Not interested in that line of thought, or the materialists, controllers, and service to self kind of group.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Ok, then could you simply explain what being a Satanist is for me, please? Sorry if I missed it, but are you Pagan?

Simply? Probably not.

If you are a Satanist, then that means you believe in Satan, correct?

No. Satan is the name given the a historical character who has gone by many names in the past. In these days and time he represents certain things, AS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. The religion is more about the emulation of ideals. It has nothing to do with belief in an actual devil.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

TextIf so then I agree. I believe there are all kinds of truths to be found in fictional writing but I do not believe that there was once a princess who lived with 7 little miners and was put into a coma by a magic apple.

Granted you don't believe that to be the case. Is that because it is unbelievable? Dare you say yes. I know you can not. That is the truth
of which I speak. You see?

Is this world not more than meets the eye? Who can say no?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

No. Satan is the name given the a historical character who has gone by many names in the past. In these days and time he represents certain things, AS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. The religion is more about the emulation of ideals. It has nothing to do with belief in an actual devil.

Allrighty then, dumb question for ya. Why is it called Satanism, then?

If it isn't so simple, why such a simple name?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Granted you don't believe that to be the case. Is that because it is unbelievable? Dare you say yes. I know you can not. That is the truth
of which I speak. You see?

Are you really trying to tell me that Snow White and Sleeping Beauty et al are all true stories? Sorry but talking mirrors that are bluntly honest are a tad beyond my belief threshhold at this point. Not sure I do see.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Allrighty then, dumb question for ya. Why is it called Satanism, then?

Allright stupid answer for you. I just explained that to you.

If it isn't so simple, why such a simple name?

I thought you were being serious. Jokes on me.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by randyvs

Well that is black sun stuff, Saturn/Satan. The negative side in the duality, and reptilian hearted, and what basically is pulling the strings of the annanuki controllers. Up there towards the top of the pyramid. Not interested in that line of thought, or the materialists, controllers, and service to self kind of group.

You lost me at "not interested in". I presume that to be declarative?

Adevoc
Well what is so unbelievable about what you said.

If so then I agree. I believe there are all kinds of truths to be found in fictional writing but I do not believe that there was once a princess who lived with 7 little miners and was put into a coma by a magic apple.

That's my point. is it so unbelievable that a princess would befriend seven midget miners and be poisined by an apple from a jealous old woman?
This surely is not impossible or hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Are there Satanists that do work the magic of Solomon?

I am pleased that you note that the magic of Solomon is Satanic . Christians forget that it was Solomon's practices that so disgusted God that God left the temple and mankind . Solomon was the son of King David . Yet through a falsified geneology of the New Testement found in Mathew ,Christians believe that Christ is from the line of David and the Tribe of Judea . Christ was of the line of King Saul of the Benjamites , who was the first annointed King of Israel .If you read the division of land given out to the Tribes , Jerusalem was the territory of Benjamin . Christ states the first shall become the last and King Sauls line was the first .

Why would Christian's accept that Christ would come from the wicked loins of David and Solomon ? Think about it Christians ! It doesn't hold wieght , the geneology is falsified . I would say a fairly modern introduction . How can Christians forget the acts of Solomon and believe that Christ is from that wicked line is beyound me.Do you think that after God's departure because of Solomon's wicked acts that God would introduce Christ through their line ?
Solomon is revered by the Knights Templar and Freemasonary . Interesting to note how many Satanist on here have a Catholic background .

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I agree with everything you've said in this thread so no need for me to say much.

But it seems like Blanca Rose is looking to be shocked or offended by what Satanism means, so I'll say this to her/him: check out the order of the nine angles: en.wikipedia.org...

that should titilate you

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I am serious. I guess your explanation went over my head.

If your beliefs have no affiliation with Satan, then why the name for it?

I am just trying to understand where you are coming from, and although you say your beliefs are too detailed, I guess I am missing the boat then, on why your organization is affiliated with a fictional figure?

I'll ask point blank then. Do you believe in Satan?

If so, why?

If not, why? And then, this goes to wonder why you call yourself a Satanist.

I'm not trying to make fun of you, or belittle you, I am only trying to understand.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger

But it seems like Blanca Rose is looking to be shocked or offended by what Satanism means, so I'll say this to her/him: check out the order of the nine angles: en.wikipedia.org...

that should titilate you

Thanks!

Nope, I don't ever go looking around to be offended or shocked.

I like to understand something fully before making a judgement call.

You seem like you know what is on the up and up, and what others of us are missing out on.

While I will look into what you have suggested as reading material, why don't ya just spill the beans in the thread?

I think it's you who might be shocked at what other people think, and not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am serious. I guess your explanation went over my head.

If your beliefs have no affiliation with Satan, then why the name for it?

Apparently. I did not say anything of the sort. I said we do not believe in him as an actual deity, person with horns, shoulder sitter, or otherwise. We know he is a fiction.

I am just trying to understand where you are coming from, and although you say your beliefs are too detailed, I guess I am missing the boat then, on why your organization is affiliated with a fictional figure?

I never said it was too detailed. I never said it was overly complicated. What I said was that I doubted I could explain it simply to you. So far I have been proven correct. Because that fictional character has historically represented the total sum of our beliefs.

I'll ask point blank then. Do you believe in Satan?

Again, no.

If so, why?

If not, why?

What do you mean "why not?" Do you believe in the feathered dragon that lives under my deck? If not, why not?

And then, this goes to wonder why you call yourself a Satanist.

Not if you read my answers.

I'm not trying to make fun of you, or belittle you, I am only trying to understand.

Thanks

I have read other posts of yours and I have to say that it seems to me like you are going out of your way to play ignorant to a level I thought below you. Am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ok, I will ask you to cut to the chase then.

Like I said to the other person who thinks I am in this for shock value, or whatever, point blank, what is it you believe in?

If you can't explain it, then, why are you even here, defending yourself on a religion or belief based on Satan?

In other words, if you are a Satanist, but not affiliated with Satan, what's your point?

edit to add:

You make me laugh, as I think about how many Christians I know, who affiliate themselves with Jesus Christ, but whom are the exact opposite of that. Is that what being a Satanist is like?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ok, I will ask you to cut to the chase then.

Like I said to the other person who thinks I am in this for shock value, or whatever, point blank, what is it you believe in?

Again? How about you read my last couple posts to you first and get the answers there where I wrote them already for you.

If you can't explain it, then, why are you even here, defending yourself on a religion or belief based on Satan?

I was not here defending myself until I was attacked. If you know nothing about something, why are you here attacking it?

In other words, if you are a Satanist, but not affiliated with Satan, what's your point?

If you are not going to read the answers I give you, then what is the point? Specifically the one you just asked, I JUST GOT DONE ANSWERING FOR YOU.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Not that this has to do with anything at all but...when i was in my satanic phase, I could have sworn satan whispered in my ear one morning as i woke up. At the time I thought yeah cool, now im alittle worried as to why he was in bed with me.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Can you explain to me, exaclty how I have attacked you?

I am asking for an explanation as to what Satanism is, exactly.

If you find that an attack on my part, you may need to question your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Can you explain to me, exaclty how I have attacked you?

I am not really sure. What am I defending against?

I am asking for an explanation as to what Satanism is, exactly.

You are ignoring straight answers and have even asked some questions 3 times.

If you find that an attack on my part, you may need to question your beliefs.

I did not. You said I was defending it so it must be being attacked.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Blanca you havn't attacked anyone but you seem to be badgering a lil bit.
I think if you go back and look over the thread you will find your answer Darlin.

Edit to change the I to an l

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join