It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
its pretty interesting.i would like to see the rest of the pictures.is this orb always in the same place or is it in different places on different pictures?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
I've posted the 2 pics that were available to me as all the blurry ones had been deleted by my friends.

If all the other photos had orbs on them, I would have been inclined to keep them regardless of how blurred they were. At least we would have been able to put the photos in some kind of context. Your friends have done you a huge disservice.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
that girl is hot, that's why the film is messed up.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tat2tony
its pretty interesting.i would like to see the rest of the pictures.is this orb always in the same place or is it in different places on different pictures?

In the other pics the orb was MUCH smaller and you'd certainly just probably put it down to light reflection or something. There was only this photo that I posted that showed this " thing " to be pretty HUGE !!!

Which is why I had to post it because I certainly would not have done a thread on any small yellow ball from the other pics, and they were very blurry pics as well.

Just for the record, no the yellow ball appeared higher in some pics, I would say round about head height or just above.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by MR BOB

My arms were outstretched when that picture was taken.

They were at FULL stretch !!

dudez...is there any way your technique could help on this ???
Is there any way to prove this ???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ea042ad2196.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I would like to add my two cents to this one I don't know what the first picture was but I will certainly go with a little child and the lollipop, the second picture though I have more problems with.

1. There are signs of photoshopping on the upper part of the body

2. The arcing is after my opinion an indicator that she had her arms on her back at one time and a clear indication of photoshopping

3.you wrote that you have your arms fully stretched but you only standing about 30 cm from the wall you can't possibly mean that

so I go Photoshop on this one
and that's because it's easy to make you take two pictures

1. First picture with your arms your extended as far as you can

2. and one with your arms on your back,

then lay them upon each other in Photoshop and then remove the arms of the person in picture 1,

then you blur the picture and blame the camera, and the rest is smoke and mirrors.

I don't know if this is the way this one is done here, it certainly can be done this way and I think it is.
If not then I stand corrected and apologize

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

It took me almost a year to learn to embed a youtube vid !!

Believe me you are not dealing with someone who is remotely compatible with technology ok !!

Now, just to clarify on the outstretched arms....

Oh how would I describe it ???
You know when someone is maybe finishing a dance routine and its like a, oh how do I describe it, DA DAAAA !!! motion at the end of it, well it was that sort of pose.

With right arm outstretched in front, and left arm outstretched going behind !!!

I'm actually doing this now to describe it

Just try it and you'll see what I mean......

Oh btw, I don't even know what photoshopping is !!!

[edit on 1-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
didnt read all the replies yet, but were any kids present at all?
to me it looks like the back of a blonde boys head with glare from flash or outside lighting..(also would make sense with the childs arm and hand mentioned in a previous reply..hmmm
as a photographer i cant really explain such a thing as a cam malfunction really (though those can give some really bizarre results at random)!
that and the OP has aid that different phones were used..
it could also very well be a ball of energy in the area for some reason, that the human eye cant normally see. cameras can be good for capturing things the eyes can not.
Interesting photo, would love to hear if you find more out about possibilities

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i cant beleive so many comments, people even bothering to
entertain this woman, i bet shes having a ball..... maybe i
should try it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by corruptedtesssa

There were 3 men present that night, 3 females and there was a child but he wasn't there when the photo was taken.

I've spoken to my friend regarding this but I certainly don't remember seeing him at the time this happened and my friend is also certain that he was inside playing on the Xbox with Danny.

Oh and his hair colour is brown.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
i cant beleive so many comments, people even bothering to
entertain this woman, i bet shes having a ball..... maybe i
should try it.

Don't be so intolerant, you aren't contributing anything here, so why bother?

Those people screaming hoax obviously either don't care and think their opinion is so important, or just aren't trying hard enough.

/berate..

Anyways, I've been pondering and thinking over these pics.. And so far, no (maybe one) explanation satisfies..

To the people saying it looks like a child's head - How exactly? Since when do children glow?

A lollipop? Do they glow and cast light onto the surrounding frames?

Balloon? It's at a raised level, in front of the glass window, so it's obviously not being squished to the window by uk today's leg..

The perspective and depth of the photo rule these out..

It certainly looks like some sort of egg shaped fireball.. Sound weird, but that's what it looks like.

The other photo..
Some people have said long exposure.. It's taken with a cellphone camera - long exposures usually aren't possible with those, and in any case, you'd need a tripod or an insanely steady hand..

I'm at a loss.. But it's VERY interesting..

ETA: The only plausible explanation so far would be a pollen grain getting stuck in a lens.. But that would have to be consistent with every photo, not just ones with uk today in the shot. It's more complicated with more than one camera involved..

[edit on 1/8/10 by FunnyLittleFrog]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

This has NEVER happened before, but myself and a couple of friends were taking some photos yesterday, and for some strange reason, ALL photos taken of me had this huge, yellow ball in them

With the greatest respect, that's not true. For example, it's plainly not in the one where your arms are missing (which I agree is down to motion blur). And you say it was so small in the other photos that nobody considered them worth keeping.

In that photo, however, the interior of the room is still illuminated bright yellow at the edges, as in the one with the large ball. So I'd say it's likely to be a light source inside reflecting on an object between you and the camera. Since a child's hand appears to be visible on the door, I'd go with a lollypop, balloon or an unusual lighting effect on the kid's hair.

Possible you just missed him/her? If the orb was smaller in the other pics, then perhaps the lighting was catching something in the air in those.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I know this is a hoax based on your answers.

You would know the chronolgy if you were seriously shocked by the "orb"

You would know if this was first pic or 2nd pic.

And you wouldnt stand outside behind glass for a BTS pic.

You are lying!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done with this Thread, You can all continue to investigate this hoax without my disruption/.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Sorry, but you're proving nothing here.

What you're saying makes absolutely no sense what so ever, How would she definitely know the chronology if she was trully shocked?? that is just ridiculous.

And if she can't remember which pic was took and when then how does that equal to this being a definite hoax? Are people not allowed to make mistakes anymore? Do people have to remember exactly what they did and when?

Maybe you should try and debunk this/explain it intelligently instead of mindlessly ranting.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a7247cb18f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Alright I just circled that thing in the photo. Just looks wierd to me, Unless im crazy, I can see nose, mouth, and and an eye.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28779bad5c83.jpg[/atsimg]

And this pic, I "squared" What could be shadow of a balloon and string?

- But nonetheless, im no professional at things such as this.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Exactly: most people aren't so analytical and rigid in their day-to-day.

To expect otherwise would be stupid.
It's like asking someone who's just seen their favourite band in concert to remember every song played and the exact time each song was played for..

On with the MYSTERY.. I like this.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

National Lampoon's Vacation--Aunt Edna Passes

Sorry i failed to resist ! LOL !

it looks like a yolk with a developing bird (embryo) in it or something ... really no joke
blow it up ! and take a look or could it be Pollen ? Loli pop
its to distorted to be a balloon

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

Exactly lol

That post really annoyed me though so I may have come off as slightly hostile so my apologies for that but it's just ridiculous to assume she or anyone else would definitely remember every picture and when they was took.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is what various typesof pollen look like under a microscope.

I must stress 'MICROSCOPE' though - you wouldn't get the same effect if it's trapped in a lens.. The magnification is vastly different.

Pollen
Examples:

The same after washing:

And under darkfield:

Yellow Iris pollen:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

If you read her whole story, you would know she is lying. She may not be lying about this yellow balloon, but shes lying about something, which means shes trying to dupe.

Why would you set up outside a dirty window to have your pic taken to display? You wouldn't

If you took a picture, and it had this orb, then you used a different camera, and then another camera, you would know which picture this was in the chronology. Solely based on which camera it came from.

If the orb gave her such a huge freakout, she would have more information pertaining to it.

Shes hiding something.

She may not have intentionally hoaxed but shes lying and this isnt worth 9 pages.

Its not an ORB! ITS NOTHING SPECIAL!

If it appeared in all her pics, where are the rest?

The 2nd pic she showed was an obvious dupe.

wake up people.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Precisely.. If people don't want to examine and explore the case, why do they even post? C'est ridicule..

What do you reckon the most likely explanation is so far? Taking everything so far into account.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join