It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

I really have no idea what is causing the blur ????

Most of the photos were blurred as well.....

I need to go offline a bit cos this is all really gettin to me, but I'll check back on here later....

peace

Do come back and don't worry what other people say, don't let it get to you, there are a lot of intrigued people on here including me who would like to know what it is in your pics and also to help you too, relax and take care

Satellite1

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by Invisible King

Whoa hang on a minute here....

I was stood in the garden, the back door leading to my friends lounge was open and the person taking the photo was taking it through an open door.

I'm really confused here ????

Am I missing something because it seems a normal thing to do, to have a pic taken in the garden ?????

If you wanted a pic 'in the garden', wouldn't you have had the camera person get the garden in the backround instead of a junkyard?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Invisible King]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog
reply to post by uk today

Yeah this is what's causing inconsistencies in the analysis..
It's worth discussing in your second picture: where some people have suggested long exposure time.

Just need to ask: Are all the pics taken on a cell phone camera?

If they are. long exposures are next to impossible, unless you're using something like an iphone app to override the software. -> and the results from those con apps always look terrible

Ok, this needs more looking at.

Yes, all the pics posted were taken on a cell phone, it was a Samsung Tocco lite apparently.

The missing arms actually freaked me out more than the yellow object at the time, but I assumed that the people who suggested long exposure were in the know on this, so I actually thought that maybe part of this mystery had been solved

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Invisible King

The whole garden is rather messy, but if you would like to see the pic I posted a while back on the BTS thread you will see it was taken close to a brick wall

I really think it would be inappropriate to post it on here as proof, but if anyone is really that interested in my choice of photo location then please feel free to investigate.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm still bugged by the shape of the thing in your first picture..

It's so..... EGG shaped. And the blurriness and glass reflection effect appears to be a distortion in the air, or on the lens of the camera.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It is very strange looking, and I really hope someone can come up with something definitive on what it is.

You can see why I had to post this thread, because it really does look very weird, the explanations on lollies and balloons just don't add up

Plus, its weird that THAT appears in my pic on the same night that my arms vanish in other pics ???

If someone can prove that a camera can have a malfunction that can create these 2 strange pictures, then fine !

Problem solved and I can sleep at night again......

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hi,

Strange but great photo.... you've actually caught something on cam and still people don't believe it!!

Well, i hope it's real anyway and from our conversations i'd say you don't make stuff up...

You know just the other week i was having a convo with someone on facebook about strange phenomena in photo's and she was telling me that she gets triangles in her photos (blue, clear & green) and inside these triangles are smaller triangles with beings of some type (what she said were Egyptian faces)< i dunno bout that last bit as i said i'd need to view these photo's myself but hey.... she said that she did a little research and found that these triangles or spheres were some type of Merkaba (a flying vehicle from another dimension/planet)... what you are seeing here is possibly the same thing but i dunno coz i'm not too sure on what this girl told me.... i'd need to view the photo's.... she believes she's not from here...

She also said while she was asleep she recieved this word into her dreams.... a word she'd never heard of before which was 'Seraphim' which means:

Highest order of God's Angelic servants and
Shine so brilliantly with light that humans are unlikely to see them

BTW Mer-Ka-Ba is three words:

Mer- meaning a light which rotates within itself
Ka- meaning Spirit or human spirit
Ba- meaning Human body.

So UK you could have been being watched by an Alien from another World... protected maybe...

I have flagged

PS. I was going to mention about the hand on the door but you sid it's been there for a while now... also is that Orb outside or inside? It looks inside on the first photo but now i've viewed it a couyple pages back and it looks like its outside with you....

[edit on 1-8-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Noone else noticed how it appears to be the back ofa yellow pulled up hoodie? And OP whose tiny hand is that?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hey Truth,

Thanks for your reply baby, as you've obviously read, not everyone on here has been open minded on this.

Don't think I've ever been called a liar or hoaxer before, its very rude and disturbing actually, but hey, I guess definitive proof is required and I naively thought that seeking an answer on this wasn't unreasonable due to the weirdness of the pics.

But most people on here have been most helpful and informative, and I thank every single one of them......

Now you probably know why I don't venture away from BTS very often !!

I can't say this is alien, it could well have a rational, plausible explanation, but as things stand, it's still a mystery....

I'm having more pics taken at the same house in the next few days, Fri at the latest so that might be interesting !

Take care

I think the orb is outside, you're seeing the same picture as me and it looks outside......

[edit on 1-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No arms picture, equals Long Exposure Motion picture.

Satisfy you for explaining your 2nd photo?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I still think you need to post the picture of yourself and your friend in the same shot. Would create a lot of balance in the thread.

But thanks for the mystery, ATS needs these sort of cases.

Hope it's not being too traumatic for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Would my friends Samsung Tocco lite phone take pictures like that without any altering of them ???

I'm not an expert in phone technology, my phone is 7 yrs old so excuse me if I sound a little thick

But certainly it could explain it I guess, if no altering or tampering with the picture is required.

If it is....then NO.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Not possible on that model of cell phone.

uk today already said it was on a Samsung Tocco Lite camera phone.

Look at the tech specs [url=http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-phones/mobile-phones/touch-screen/GT-S5230BDAXEN/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=specification]HERE[/ url]

Nowhere is it supported - there's no shutter speed, f-stop etc.
This isn't an SLR - it's a 3Mp phone camera.

ETA: The url link is being very unhelpful. Sorry - copy/paste to see what I mean.

[edit on 1/8/10 by FunnyLittleFrog]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A question I touched on earlier but hasn't been answered - why did you let your friend delete all the other photos with the object on? You say they were blurred, but they still could have provided useful evidence, such as whether the object moved, changed in size or colour. You were evidently shocked by it, yet you still let the photos get deleted, knowing that among the the first things people on here would ask for is more photos. That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

yes. Cameras tend to have some adjusting of shutter speed regardless of what its on, If made in last 15 years so to speak.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

It's unfortunate, and yes it does damage analysis somewhat, but without second-guessing the OP too much, I'd assume initial shots would have been discarded because, well, they looked crap with 'artifacts' all over them..

On a small phone screen, detail is a little tricky until you upload to a computer..

I'd assume that once a consistency of weirdness, all involving the same person arose, THEN they would have taken more care.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

I did'nt know she'd deleted until the following day.

As I said before, I never intended to do a thread on this, it was only after a sleepless night and taking a real good look at the pic I posted, on my E-mail the following morning, that made me do it.

When I contacted her afterwards, she'd deleted because as far as she was concerned the other pics were blurry and she'd sent the best example of it through to me.....

I can't alter what happened I'm afraid.
All I can do is have some more pics taken and see what happens.

I'm so sorry btw, I did'nt reply back sooner on this, but it has been a long, intense thread and apologies if I forgot

[edit on 1-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You are wrong. I happen to have a very similar Samsung phone, and it has all the same functions that this one claims to have, and I have these functions to take motion long exposure pictures.

When you click on take a photo, theres a button that probably says SCN, in there you can change style. Theres one for sports and landscape...

But regardless, whan you're in your picture view, on the left theres a timer. Mine says off, because its off, but you can change shutter speed.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

very interesting photos
im not sure what is in the pictures but i am looking forward to seeing the pictures with you and your friend to see the results
but im betting they turn out fine!
im not saying your a hoaxer or liar so please dont jump down my throat
but just by reading all cases in all fields that when things are re-created it always fails.
so please i hope this works and people have answers for you

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Hmm interesting....

How do the photos look? I'd image you'd need either a very steady hand or a tripod with a long exposure time?
You sure do shooting on a DSLR.

Is your timer not just a countdown?

If you get good results out of that, I'm jealous!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join