It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'll be honest, I'm pretty freaked out by this !!!

This has NEVER happened before, but myself and a couple of friends were taking some photos yesterday, and for some strange reason, ALL photos taken of me had this huge, yellow ball in them

Also in some photos, my arms were invisible and also EVERY picture was blurry, in fact some were a total blur !!! I was totally unrecognisable...

At first we laughed about it, thinking it must be the phone, but the same thing happened using a different phone

Is it an Orb ??? Is it some sort of aura ?? Is it somehow a camera malfunction ??

Please help because I could only find very limited information online on yellow orbs and nothing at all on " invisible " parts of the body.
I did discover that yellow orbs mean caution, but caution in what ????

Thanks in advance for any feedback or help on this, I really hope its nothing but it certainly appears to be very strange

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bb44a105e91.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
My interest is piqued.

Can you please upload all of the photos , including the other phone used?

Thank you in advance.

~meathead

link   
Was the yellow ball always in the same spot on the pictures?

If so, Might be camera malfunction.

link   
Wow! That is strange. I have seen white orbs before, but never this. Where was this taken?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Looking at the one picture the Orb seems to be inside the sliding glass door while you are outside?

Also im not sure where the sun is but it seems to be casting a shadow on the wall to the right(inside)?

I would like to see more pics...

~meathead

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
looks like, its shooting through glass...? maybe?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Have you any more examples???

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It sounds and looks like the lens may have a bit of moisture and such on it, under the outer protection layer, gets trapped. Had the same thing happen to my Camera. totally buggerd it.

[edit on 31/7/2010 by lepracornman]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
Wow! That is strange. I have seen white orbs before, but never this. Where was this taken?

It was taken at my friends house in Harrogate, using her nieces mobile phone.

Then when the yellow ball kept appearing in just MY photos, we changed to my friend Julie's phone !!!

Same thing.....

My mobile phone is useless, so unfortunately all the other pics are not in my possession, but with the size and brightness of the yellow orb or whatever it is, I got this pic sent through to my E-mail.

I was'nt going to do a thread on this tbh, but when I saw the photo again today it really freaked me out !!!!

If anyone on here can check out the picture, please feel free to analyse it, in fact I really want someone to tell me its nothing to worry about

Aaaaaargh !! What the hell is it ?????

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I can understand the distortion in this one photo as it was taken thru glass, you pick up all sorts of reflections. The balloon shaped orb seems to be partly inside the glass and partly outside the glass. Interesting orange jagged center. Looking forward to seeing more pics!!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Was the yellow ball always in the same spot on the pictures?

If so, Might be camera malfunction.

No, it appeared in different places, and in a couple of photos there was more than one.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Can you post up more photos showing this 'orb'?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Was this.... thing... in any pictures of other people or just yourself?

Looks like it's casting light onto the door to the right of the pic too.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Since you don't have any other pics to compare it with its difficult to say much more. You might want to try this again, same setup, outside the door, same phones, see what you get at another time. Whatever it is it looks harmless enough, yellow is a cheerful sunny color!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk todayAt first we laughed about it, thinking it must be the phone, but the same thing happened using a different phone

Now that is interesting, it eliminates a phone malfunction

Assuming your not simply lying/hoaxing, then I would say that is a definate "hmm"

ya, post more pics, and from the different cams, if possible.

Is there any high magnetic or EM fields nearby?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Looking at the one picture the Orb seems to be inside the sliding glass door while you are outside?

Also im not sure where the sun is but it seems to be casting a shadow on the wall to the right(inside)?

I would like to see more pics...

~meathead

I'm going to see my friend again hopefully on Tuesday night, so leave it with me, plus I'll get her to take more pics and see if the same thing happens.

I've just tried ringing her, but she's on voicemail at the moment

Now the sun was quite high up, to the right of me on the picture. Could it be that ????

I mean, could it be the sun ???

Please say " yes " !!!!!

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
your hot so just post any old photos and ill take a look lol

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
well i dunno what to tell yeah, except maybe, Happy Birthday.!

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog
Was this.... thing... in any pictures of other people or just yourself?

Looks like it's casting light onto the door to the right of the pic too.

Just me unfortunately, which is why it's really spooked me !

I desperately need to try get hold of the pics which show me with no arms because that really did freak out my friends.

The other thing that was strange is why ALL pictures taken of me were blurred and distorted ???
That includes photo's taken with my friend Julie in them as well. Her image is clear whereas my image is all blurred and yet we're in the same pic.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I'm feeling pretty skeptical about all this uk, to be frank.

The object isn't some sort of lens flare, or camera artifact, it is clearly in between you and the camera. The fact that there is a door or window in between doesn't help matters much either.

If this thread is a joke, I'd delete it before you get yourself banned.

If not then someone is having you on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join