It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Right, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, insulting as it may be.

Do you go out much btw ??

To social gatherings, where people expect to maybe have a relaxed night, in the company of friends, to just chat and do normal, everyday things associated with this ???

Because that was what I expected from that particular night....

Is it so strange to want a pic taken in decent garden light, to post on a thread on BTS ???

This all seems quite normal to me.

Then you get shown the pics, and there is this pic staring back at you with that HUGE yellow thing in it.
Then you see other pics where your arms appear to have vanished....
Oh and other pics where you are a complete blurry shape but with a glowing yellow in them.

Do you honestly think that after seeing that I really thought about the chronology of these photos ???

I was in shock....

You know what I did ??
I made myself a coffee, had a cigarette and tried to stop shaking.

So I do apologise for not maybe thinking rationally at the time and not doing everything correctly to satisfy the skeptics on here, but you should try it....see how you react ?

This" thing " is in MY life, it is my problem and if it is anything weird, then I'm the one that has to deal with it.

You can walk away and shout " hoax "

Unfortunately, I can't do that, I have to find answers.......

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It was a comparison of similar emotional levels..

If you want to be a robot, so be it.

Now if I may quote yourself from a few posts back:

I am done with this Thread, You can all continue to investigate this hoax without my disruption/.

Make good of your word.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

It was day, not night. And yeah, I go out alot. Except I dont try and tell people what I did was so paranormal, when I get my picture taken through dirty glass with a long exposure and me swinging and dancing around like a drunk.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

wow you guys are so content on being duped, that you turn on me hard ey?

Well its funny you didnt attack me till I said she was lying. What your friends cant lie?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well its funny you didnt attack me till I said she was lying. What your friends cant lie?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog

Now if I may quote yourself from a few posts back:

I am done with this Thread, You can all continue to investigate this hoax without my disruption/.

Make good of your word.

As far as lies are concerned, this is the first clear evidence of lying in this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've been following this thread with interest, I believe the OP whe she says she doesn't know what it was, in my opinion it does look like a balloon stuck to the glass, but the OP says it wasn't there so i take her word for it, i certainly won't be screamig fake or hoax like some, and as for a child, yes i see a hand but come on, that looks nothing like a childs head. I'd love to see more pics OP, you got me interested. Keep posting.

Kind regards

Satellite1

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Is it so strange to want a pic taken in decent garden light, to post on a thread on BTS ???

This all seems quite normal to me.

No, not at all friend. Whats strange is, if you were having a picture taken to post on BTS, and you wanted it in "decent garden light", WHY, please tell, would you have said picture taken through a dirty glass door?

"Here, take my pic I want to post a good one of me on these forums I visit"

"Ok, say cheese"

"WAIT! Go INSIDE first, and take the picture through the door"

"What? Why??"

Why indeed.....

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You shouldnt have to think of the chronology. Based on your story, you took a pic. Looked at it, saw the orb, freaked out, and so had another pic taken. Then changed phones, then changed camera. Now this picture, which of those cameras is it from? Which picture was it?

How can you not answer that unless you are hoaxing?

I have taken thousands and thousands of pictures, and yea, I could tell you which was taken first and when. It only take 5 minutes of recalling.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dudez

well dont attack me after that point.

Thats what Im talking about.

I been saying hoax for 8 pages, and you dont acknowledge me till I say I'm done?

Its like a little kid yelling at his big brother after his mom grounded him.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by dudez

well dont attack me after that point.

Thats what Im talking about.

I been saying hoax for 8 pages, and you dont acknowledge me till I say I'm done?

Its like a little kid yelling at his big brother after his mom grounded him.

I don't understand what you mean: should i acknowledge you are right for this thread to be an hoax?
I just stated you said you would have stopped it, but in fact you didn't.
So what?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
I've been following this thread with interest, I believe the OP whe she says she doesn't know what it was, in my opinion it does look like a balloon stuck to the glass, but the OP says it wasn't there so i take her word for it, i certainly won't be screamig fake or hoax like some, and as for a child, yes i see a hand but come on, that looks nothing like a childs head. I'd love to see more pics OP, you got me interested. Keep posting.

Kind regards

Satellite1

Yeah I've been wondering about the 'hand'.
Whether it is in fact a hand, or something that just looks like one.

Definitely nothing like a head..

The colours are far too wierd; I took one look and just thought 'wow'..

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Nobody is being duped: nobody can give a solid explanation so far as to what this is..

This is an exploration, in the mysterious forum, and the majority are treating it as such.

My friend? I've not even been aware of the OP until this thread - I'm just appealing for a logical and reasonable investigative approach to the thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've seen that hand but i just didn't push the thing since uk previously stated it was there already:

Originally posted by uk today
The hand on the door is nothing btw, it was already there !!! It's been there ages actually

I just tought it was someone keeping the door opened or something, but it does look like an hand nonetheless:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27a97cc0d923.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Invisible King

Whoa hang on a minute here....

I was stood in the garden, the back door leading to my friends lounge was open and the person taking the photo was taking it through an open door.

I'm really confused here ????

Am I missing something because it seems a normal thing to do, to have a pic taken in the garden ?????

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think what's meant is that the loss of focus and various other camera artifacts make it look like there's a glass door between yourself and the camera.

If that wasn't the case, and there's an open door (as it seems to the right of the picture), what do you think is causing all of the blur in the foreground?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I really have no idea what is causing the blur ????

Most of the photos were blurred as well.....

I need to go offline a bit cos this is all really gettin to me, but I'll check back on here later....

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yeah this is what's causing inconsistencies in the analysis..
It's worth discussing in your second picture: where some people have suggested long exposure time.

Just need to ask: Are all the pics taken on a cell phone camera?

If they are. long exposures are next to impossible, unless you're using something like an iphone app to override the software. -> and the results from those con apps always look terrible

Ok, this needs more looking at.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

That includes photo's taken with my friend Julie in them as well. Her image is clear whereas my image is all blurred and yet we're in the same pic.

If possible, you NEED to get hold of this picture as a comparison.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join