It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Just quickly read through entire thread. It's not bee pollen or camera tricks.

Long ago, my brother had taken one photo via his cellphone of his wife's nephew, who had an anomalous `fingerprint` like image of fleshy color blocking the little boy's face. So that is a phenom in and of itself.

And yeah, your `light child` is really an `alien` and wants you to be his mother. Just welcome him. Don't know I just figured he'd be a boy. Hehe! That's my impression for now.

You really should consider some professional help.. That's not even funny anymore

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

True, we all need professional help in the unexplained, which is why the OP opened the thread in the hopes of finding an answer to her photographic `problems`. It's funny how some trolls, err, I meant people would shut down others who shared personal experiences similar to hers. I have yet to see how the professionals in digital photography could explain away a golden blob as merely a bee pollen on her image.

[edit on 2010-8-01 by pikypiky]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ok i was leaning to the sincerity of the OP for a bit there and i was willing to ask some strange questions...but i have looked...changed the res....looked at it as a negative...and the conclusion...which i would hope not to think of ,of anyone willing to post on here as i have posted a far fecthed but true story of myself at the expense of knowingly i would get bashed and ridiculed as it happened to me and I am the only one that could know it was true.

I am going to says this....

It is a balloon...it is just transparent enough to give it that effect...and the child there is holding it. From the childs hand to the distant to the childs other hand holding the balloon is about right i would say.

now if the OP did this on purpose then shame on them, but if it was a honest accident by someone who is young and naive then acceptable.

but it will be like the boy who crys wolf on here...

your street cred has just went to zero.

but lets just hope it is the later...

but another method is to just come clean and say you have made a mistake, might be me but i think people can be very forgiving.

cheers...signing out of this thread.

[edit on 023131p://f53Sunday by plube]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a7247cb18f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Alright I just circled that thing in the photo. Just looks wierd to me, Unless im crazy, I can see nose, mouth, and and an eye.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28779bad5c83.jpg[/atsimg]

And this pic, I "squared" What could be shadow of a balloon and string?

- But nonetheless, im no professional at things such as this.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The first photo looks like its of a kid in a yellow hoodie with it pulled up and his back to the camera. There is obviously a small hand on the door. Whose hand is it? You said there were no kids there?

The reason I think its a pulled up hoodie (the kind with the pointier hoods) is because it appears to have a tip. Plus I've never seen hair that color. I also think its somewhat blurry and oddshaped because the kid was moving.

Maybe you didn't notice a kid there, or really are hoaxing. Or gullible and easily spooked. I don't really see how having two other members validate what you told them helps your case. You could easily have multiple accounts or they could be naive and just blindly believe what you tell them.

For everyone who has been getting huffy about the naysayers, of course people are going to speculate it could be a hoax. Examine a case from all angles. Use your brain and don't just swallow the tripe people will try to feed you. Not everyone is honest. And I'm not referring to the OP in particular (as I said, she could be telling the truth)

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i don't see anything but swirls

with the closeup it looks more and more like a swirling non-static object.

if it were a kid holding a balloon, how come we don't see any hand on the side facing the camera and the two lateral sides?

it is way hard to hold a balloon with one hand.
especially one that is bigger than your palm.
especially if you are a little kid.

who's got a yellow balloon and a cell phone with a camera?
let's see some attempted re-creations.
i have a cell phone camera but no balloons that i know of.

i might try some other things, though, to see how up close moving things look in my camera eye. i've already taken many pictures of my dog when she moved at the last minute, and she was close and it was way more blurry than these images. the shape of the dog was not discernible - which is right, for a moving object.

this thing is blurry but not as far as the outer shape, if it is indeed a balloon. a balloon that is moving would make a streak just like everything else, not a circle.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
What picture in the chronology of pictures taken, is this picture you are showing us? 1st picture? 2nd picture? And if it is the first, what lead you to have this picture taken?

Please answer these questions, and I may be able to help.

I wanted a pic taken to post over on the members photo thread on BTS.

I'd only ever posted one pic on there, which was just a normal picture btw.

This was either the first or second pic I think ?????
Not sure because most of the pics of me were very blurry and distorted so can't be 100% sure on the definite chronology I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by uk today

I am going to take a different approach here...have you or do you know anyone who has miscarried recently...or that has become pregnant.

i have to agree i do see a fetus in the orb also...

and maybe it is a caution.

Also please dont take BS from the snarky remarks...as there are alot of people who look at things abjectively.

be well and who knows mybe an answer will come to you.

good luck

Yes, my daughter miscarried in April.

But why would a possible foetus in a big yellow ball attach itself to me ??

Surely it would attach itself to my daughter ???

Aaaaaargh !!! This is freakin weird......

I did google yellow orbs to try find info out and I am aware it could be caution, but caution over what ???

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Shot through dirty glass plus motion blur from the camera not being held still. Or do you mean whatever it is your holding against the glass with your foot? Looks like a balloon or one of those balls you bounce on when your a kid that have been around since the 1950's.

I'm sorry but I'm completely confused here....

I can assure you that whatever that thing is, it certainly is NOT a balloon, ball, toy, or the like.

I was hoping that it was maybe a camera malfunction that would explain it and allow me some peace of mind, as for the past 2 nights I have been unable to sleep properly due to the weirdness of what was taken in the pics.

I think someone asked for the make of camera btw, it was a Samsung Tocco lite.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
I persoanly think it is an alien fetus who wanted a hug so it took your arms
Just kidding. I believe the OP is being honest. Is there any history at the house where the pictures were taken. Has anyone ever died there ?

I don't think so.

My friend has lived there around 2 yrs and it's a rented house. There could be history but if so then we certainly are'nt aware of it.

Julie did lose a very close friend this year, but the death was away from the house.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Why have no more photos of the orb been posted yet? It was supposedly on several shots, and surely the OP would be at pains to get them emailed to her to back up her story?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

And yeah, your `light child` is really an `alien` and wants you to be his mother. Just welcome him. Don't know I just figured he'd be a boy. Hehe! That's my impression for now.

This thread is disturbing and Insane!!

The frantic OP wanted a none paranormal explanation but yet she ignores all reasonable and logical explanations that suggest it's not something paranormal.

People like to link "special events" to themselves so that in a way it make them "Special"

This is just so sad and uncomfortable.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Why have no more photos of the orb been posted yet? It was supposedly on several shots, and surely the OP would be at pains to get them emailed to her to back up her story?

Believe me, I have tried !!!

If the damn photos were on my phone you would have had them all, but my phone is pretty useless as it's quite old.

I've posted the 2 pics that were available to me as all the blurry ones had been deleted by my friends. I was'nt intending to do this thread because I knew that a few people would give me a hard time, and tbh, I do feel a bit like I'm on trial here

It was only after having a VERY restless night, that I decided to share this with ATS members to try get some advice, opinion and help.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I do want a non paranormal explanation, would YOU not want one with a picture like that ???

Of course I want one, I have'nt slept for two nights.

But talk of lollipops, balloons, men wearing glasses, and space hoppers are just WRONG !!

I thought the pollen theory was very plausible but I'm not convinced, but maybe it was that ????

Oh and do I feel special ???

I feel sick, confused and quite scared actually, so if this is " special " believe me it does NOT feel good !

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
To me it APPEARS to be either a balloon or a piece of candy that is close to the camera and out of focus. The presence of a child in the shot increases the odds that it is a balloon, piece of candy, or other physical object in my mind.

As for the second picture, when most digital cameras (including cellphone cameras) do not have enough light they use a "night mode" which has longer exposure and things that are moving will get blurry or disappear.

Not saying that either one of those are the case, but that's what it appears to be.

The reason it feels like a hoax is because your story at first sounds like you have a lot of evidence "every picture of you" from multiple cameras, etc, but then show very little, and give odd reasons for not showing more.

Claiming you can't get the pictures off because your phone is "old" - if you can get one picture off you can get them all? Oh wait, then you said your friends deleted them.

I'm not accusing you of anything, I am simply pointing out why your story seems suspicious. You have to remember that this site sees many many many hoaxes, most with stories and "evidence" that are much more concrete than this.

Again, not saying this is a hoax, but just stating the obvious. For all we know, for all YOU know, the person taking the pictures could have purposefully, or accidentally moved something into the frame when the picture was taken, without knowing it, so to you and perhaps even the photographer it seems like a freak occurrence when it actually has a very plausible explanation that just was or is not immediately obvious to you.

Try and get the other pictures. If you have the type of phone that stores the pictures on a memory card they can be recovered even if deleted.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I am not questioning you integrity here but I don't think the imaginations some will ease your nerves somehow.

I'm very much attuned to the weird and wonderful but here we have no mystery.

Please do not threat

And shuffle your Thoth cards and choose one for me please

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

It's definately not a balloon or piece of candy.

But thank you for the explanation on the " missing arms " because that does sound highly plausible and could well explain that mystery. It was really bothering me as well, so thanks for that.

Look, I'm not a hoaxer ok.
I do believe in strange phenomena and seek answers, I need some sort of definitive proof myself, so it would be against everything I believe in to orchestrate a hoax.

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

The hand on the door is nothing btw, it was already there !!! It's been there ages actually

Do you think the lady could take a picture of the hand print to show it's been there?
...also is there glass built into the opened door, that could cause a glare from the sun, and what color are the walls where the picture was taken?
The color yellow is on the door frame of both pictures and there is a spec of it that is in the same spot, I see! There is also a lil white orb on the bike wheel that is in both pictures in the same spot I never boxed! Thank You!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1509f87307b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fda15564d85.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/1/2010 by Givenmay]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

True, we all need professional help in the unexplained, which is why the OP opened the thread in the hopes of finding an answer to her photographic `problems`.

That's what we did

It's funny how some trolls, err, I meant people would shut down others who shared personal experiences similar to hers. I have yet to see how the professionals in digital photography could explain away a golden blob as merely a bee pollen on her image.

I shut her down because I didn't tell her your story about that head being your wannabe alien baby that awaits her??

Ok kiddo..

[edit on 2010-8-01 by pikypiky]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Hellas]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I'm intending to go round to see my friend one evening in the week, the main objective is to have more pics taken in the same location and I will post the outcome to that next week.

If the pictures are fine, with no strange " whatever " in them, then it would obviously make me think that these photo's on that particular night were either some sort of camera malfunction or at least be reassured that it all had a rational explanation to it.

Oh and the walls are in plaster in the room ready to be decorated.

Hope this helps x

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join