It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of [Ezekiel] and the detailed description of [UFO and Aliens]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I agree that this was an alien encounter. In the days of Ezekiel, the only thing that flew in the sky was birds. So obviously anything seen the sky would be described with having wings, because again - nothing flew in the sky but birds.

The fact that they describe a shiny unknown surface indicates something very different than any surface they are familiar with.

Again candle light /fire was the only light source capable by man at the time. The light coming from these objects are described as lightning or a great fire. Lightning is a description used because the lights on said wheels or craft is electrical, to them a large extremely bright artificial light source could only be described as lightning.

The same can be said of angels, beings who come in to sight glowing or are shown coming from a glowing star. The fact that angels are given wings in paintings and illustration of the time shows that because birds are the only known creature of flight, the wings are added to show that they fly or came in flight.

The beings are always highly intellegent, give advice or they direct the lives of those who encounter them. As is the case with the three wise men who are guided by the light of a star to the birth of Christ.

There are way to many cases for it to be just coincidence.

To understand this, one only needs understand what existed in that time, and understand why they are describing these things the way they are. To me it is obvious. Great post

S&F

[edit on 31-7-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's possible ancient astronauts indeed made some kind of contact with these folks..

However, I doubt it when it comes to the Bible. These people had no real sense of astronomy. In fact, even today our species comes across science we cannot explain...events we aren't familiar with or events that happen every 100, 1000, 2000 or whatever years...

Could these individuals from a book of fairy tales such as the Bible be accurate when it comes to aliens and UFOs? Not likely... but it's junk food for the mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just logged in especially to star and flag you excellent thread, I will read with great interest when I have more time. Many thanks OP Star and Flag

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ahh hard to understand what he is describing now.

Maybe gliding on something or gliding period.

I'm more fascinated with the four faces. There is talk of the four faces of Jesus but I'm trying to understand how it plays today. What in modern history or ancient text shows a man with four faces?

"And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle."

Each one of these faces is graphically represented in modern times. Some say the face on Mars is half human and half lion. Even the Sphynx is thought to be human and lion. In America, the eagle is a sacred bird.

But did they all have four faces? So four beings with 16 faces? I just don't know why or how this is possible using modern science.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

What if?

Sorry, had to do it

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Very giood thread.

I will have to check out your hard work.

Be Safe

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i did a speech on this back in college say oh 15 years ago..needless to say every person in that room was looking at me like i was eating my own face. oh yeah def visit this web site www.bibleufo.com...

explains things perfectly....everything that was happening in the old testament and new....amazing website

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

ohhh sorry for the confusion, I thought you posted the same thing.

I didn't know you posted another witness, was John another witness? Or was he just describing what Ezekiel saw?

Thanks for the useful input.

oz

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
It's possible ancient astronauts indeed made some kind of contact with these folks..

However, I doubt it when it comes to the Bible. These people had no real sense of astronomy. In fact, even today our species comes across science we cannot explain...events we aren't familiar with or events that happen every 100, 1000, 2000 or whatever years...

Could these individuals from a book of fairy tales such as the Bible be accurate when it comes to aliens and UFOs? Not likely... but it's junk food for the mind.

Don't forget, the bible can also be taken as a historic book, and I believe it is a historic book with different individual accounts.

The thing to remember, most these accounts are based on a belief in GOD therefore tend to add GOD in to the equation always.

Hope you understand.

oz

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661
I thought I would throw this into the mix. Back in ancient times Heaven didn't necessarily mean where God and the Angels lived.

Simply meant the sky,up, where the sun and the moon and clouds are, the sky.

Exactly, same definition is given in Quran suggesting "heaven and the earth" means the universe, and heaven means everything outside the earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Of course GOD is an alien. He certainly can't be human. It's common sense.

How can he be human when he is said to have created everything?

The Earth in seven days.....Adam and Eve......... Etc. Etc.

GOD is an alien by default.

A conclusion can be drawn that all of humanity that believes in creationism by an almighty being must therefore believe in the existence of aliens.

[edit on 31/7/10 by FactFinder]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Don't forget, the bible can also be taken as a historic book, and I believe it is a historic book with different individual accounts.

The thing to remember, most these accounts are based on a belief in GOD therefore tend to add GOD in to the equation always.

Hope you understand.

oz

No, the Bible is not a historic book. It's a metaphorical document of stories and fairy tales. I hope no one takes it literal...if they do, I pity them. Unless they're 5...then I can understand them taking it seriously.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

No, the Bible is not a historic book. It's a metaphorical document of stories and fairy tales. I hope no one takes it literal...if they do, I pity them. Unless they're 5...then I can understand them taking it seriously.

It has accounts which are sayings by different authors ---->>>is historical references.

The credibility of those individual account is at the hands of the readers.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by xstealth

ohhh sorry for the confusion, I thought you posted the same thing.

I didn't know you posted another witness, was John another witness? Or was he just describing what Ezekiel saw?

Thanks for the useful input.

oz

Yes, John is another witness, witnessing the same thing; but from heaven and in our future.

The way it is described is obviously the exact same thing, and the preacher in the video I provided shows and explains both accounts.

He also describes what the faces are.

[edit on 1/8/10 by xstealth]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Hope you understand.

oz

So 3000 years from now books written today shouldn't be taken in historical context?

Explain something to me if you will. A book written in African, Asian, American, Hindu, Arabic and Russian about American Idol would obviously have different meanings right? The words wouldn't add up exactly in all languages right?

Will that mean American Idol never existed?

I mean really, 3000 years from now there won't be any TV probably. So all those languages would appear to describe a TV differently.

Point being this, they scattered everyone for a reason during the Tower of Babel. They wanted to confuse us so we would never know the truth.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

So 3000 years from now books written today shouldn't be taken in historical context?

Explain something to me if you will. A book written in African, Asian, American, Hindu, Arabic and Russian about American Idol would obviously have different meanings right? The words wouldn't add up exactly in all languages right?

Will that mean American Idol never existed?

I mean really, 3000 years from now there won't be any TV probably. So all those languages would appear to describe a TV differently.

Point being this, they scattered everyone for a reason during the Tower of Babel. They wanted to confuse us so we would never know the truth.

Great understanding, and great comparison.

Thanks for the useful input

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
ancient aliens the tvshow

talked about book of ezekiel

I dont know if anyone already posted this, but you guys might want to check it out

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Obviously they were aware of what they were doing thousands of years ago. Because scientists believe there was a layer around the earth that magnified the heavens like a telescope, So they could observe things much more accurately then us.

Plus the bible is not a fairy tale, Fairy tales exist of pointless childrens stories of ridiculous proportions.

The bible is the word of god, And is a living document of mans existance, Life, Creator, Father, Lover, Geneology, Life and death, Good and evil.

Its ok if your brain cannot function at such a level because your SO superior that the bible appears as complete rubbish to you

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
thru the years of studying this topic about the bible ive found a guy that is a preacher....but he also knows the deal. i think you guys will enjoy what this guy has to say about the nephilim and about the technologies of the bible...who and what were the giants of the old testament....all really good stuff to listen to...good info...

Return Of The Nephilim: Chuck Missler 1/12

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Storm gods and theophany, storm imagery, Baal was a Canaanite weather and fertility god, pictured as standing on a bull, the storm cloud was his chariot, thunder his voice, lightening his spears and arrows

beast can represent kingdoms.

An Ophan (Lat. ophan[us], pl. ophani[m] from Hebrew אְוּפַּנים) is one of a class of celestial beings called Ophanim described in the Book of Enoch[1] with the Cherubim and Seraphim as never sleeping, but watching (or guarding) the throne of God.

The word ophan means "wheel" in Hebrew so the Ophanim have been associated with the description in Ezekiel 1:15-21

en.wikipedia.org...

"a wheel inside of a wheel", are called "Ophanim" אופנים (lit. wheels, cycles or ways)

en.wikipedia.org...

People identified their gods with natural phenomenon

Exodus 25
www.biblegateway.com...

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join