It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of [Ezekiel] and the detailed description of [UFO and Aliens]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Firstly let's examine what the Book of Ezekiel is:

Ezekiel was a priest living with the Jewish exiles in Babylon after the taking of Judah and Jerusalem by Babylon, around 580-600 B.C.

www.biblenotes.net...

Let's read now:

Ezekiel 1:4 (NIV)

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal

Is he describing a space craft?

Ezekiel 1:5 (NIV)

and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man

This doesn't mean they were living creatures, he is simply describing what he is seeing. He is saying that the UFO looked like four living creatures. It gave him that appearance.

Ezekiel 1:6 (NIV)

but each of them had four faces and four wings

He is describing the UFO.

Ezekiel 1:7 (NIV)

Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.

Continues the description, this is when I suspect the UFO was landing.

Ezekiel 1:8 (NIV)

Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,

Robotic arms?

Ezekiel 1:9 (NIV)

and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

Ahh hard to understand what he is describing now.

Ezekiel 1:10 (NIV)

Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.

Ezekiel 1:11 (NIV)

Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body.

Ezekiel 1:12 (NIV)

Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.

Ezekiel 1:13 (NIV)

The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it.

Ezekiel 1:14 (NIV)

The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

Ezekiel 1:15 (NIV)

As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces.

There it goes, the wheels are out. What they had definition of, they tried to define, what they didn't, they simply described with their mentality of that age.

Ezekiel 1:16-21 (NIV)

This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around. When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Enjoy

Goo to google and type the book of ezekiel to read the whole book.

Edit to add:
The main thing to understand is that he defined things which he saw, for example wheels, because he knew what a wheel was, what the definition for that object was, but he didn't know the rest so merely gave us a description of what it looked like.

Very interesting indeed since the rest didn't have any definition at his time. I can imagine if we saw it at this time, we would understand and define everything and what it looked like in a much easier manner. And would understand it also since we have advanced technologically in all areas.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Great post! I give you a star and a flag but I doubt you will get many. Prepare to be flamed beyond any reasonable amount.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You might get the Book of Enoch and read it,it outlines the aliens and their agendas some 2400 years ago-this one was left out of the bible for obvious reasons.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

WOW in 3D, thanks for the useful input

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

S & F

Ezekiels wheels has always fascinated me. The best description from a non Technical period of mechanical devises put as best he could in terms he understood from his period. Reads like Science Fiction.

Straight Bronzed legs clinched it for me the first time I read it analytically.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

This doesn't mean they were living creatures, he is simply describing what he is seeing. He is saying that the UFO looked like four living creatures. It gave him that appearance.

This isn't describing Aliens/UFO's this is describing God's throne vehicle so to say.
He saw the throne of God, remember heaven is where God is, and his cheribome or zune (the 4 creatures) guard his throne.

Read Revelation 4 where it describes the throne of God, and I quote:

6and before the throne [is] a sea of glass like to crystal, and in the midst of the throne, and round the throne, [are] four living creatures, full of eyes before and behind;

7and the first living creature [is] like a lion, and the second living creature [is] like a calf, and the third living creature hath the face as a man, and the fourth living creature [is] like an eagle flying.

8And the four living creatures, each by itself severally, had six wings, around and within [are] full of eyes, and rest they have not day and night, saying, `Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was, and who is, and who is coming;'

9and when the living creatures do give glory, and honour, and thanks, to Him who is sitting upon the throne, who is living to the ages of the ages.

In 4:8 it describes 6 wings, however in Ezekiel it described 4 wings, this is because in Ezekiel the creature was landed and 2 wings are used as landing gear.

The Bible is Amazing, the same thing described a few hundred years before Christ is described in the future of us today.

[edit on 31/7/10 by xstealth]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I like your avatar made me laugh

Anyways, people describe things based on their belief, based on the time's understand, based on language (hence definition) etc.

These things must be taken in to consideration when making a judgement what this man saw.

At least that is how I see it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

reply to post by xstealth

I like your avatar made me laugh

Anyways, people describe things based on their belief, based on the time's understand, based on language (hence definition) etc.

These things must be taken in to consideration when making a judgement what this man saw.

At least that is how I see it.

Wait, did you read what I wrote, it is the exact same thing Ezekiel wrote, except it was written by John instead.

They are describing the same thing, this is fact.

You wrote:

Ezekiel 1:10 (NIV)

Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.

I wrote:

Revelation 4:7

7The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

Are you telling me that we aren't describing the same thing?

We are both describing the zune protecting the throne of God.

[edit on 31/7/10 by xstealth]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

reply to post by xstealth This isn't describing Aliens/UFO's this is describing God's throne vehicle so to say

I was under the impression god was not of this earth

an alien

Genesis Link
added...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

reply to post by xstealth This isn't describing Aliens/UFO's this is describing God's throne vehicle so to say

I was under the impression god was not of this earth

an alien

God is not an alien, we are made of his image, on his planet he has walked himself. Heaven is where God is, and his throne is moveable; Ezekiel is decribing the throne of God, which is the exact same description that is written hundreds of years later in Revelation.

I am getting ready to post a video that will help you all understand.

There is no aliens involved here.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Very interesting and probably the most famous 'ancient UFO' tale... similar to Enki's "temple": www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Everyone interprets things differently. You see a throne, some see a ufo. If two people can see a throne in the sky hundreds of years apart, why can't two people see the same or similar ufo hundreds of years apart?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey there oozyism,

Great OP well thought out and nicely presented ... learned a few things by reading it.

Loving the avatar btw
great taste. It threw me for a moment as I thought to myself ... 'I don't remember making this thread' !!!

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Book of [Ezekiel] and the detailed description of [UFO and Aliens]
Firstly let's examine what the Book of Ezekiel is:

Ezekiel was a priest living with the Jewish exiles in Babylon after the taking of Judah and Jerusalem by Babylon, around 580-600 B.C.

Hi oozyism, very interesting is it not; I too think that it was some kind of ET craft.

Here is some additional information about it of which I thought you could perhaps find it interesting.

Josef F. Blumrich wrote a book about it named “The Spaceships of Ezekiel”. (1974)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0466fe5ad2c0.jpg[/atsimg]

I searched for a free e-book version, but could not find it so far.

Born in Steyr, Austria in the Tyrolean Alps, Josef Franz Blumrich (Franz) (March 17, 1913 – February 10, 2002) was awarded B.S. degrees in aeronautical engineering and in mechanical engineering in 1934 by the Ingenieur Schule ("engineering school", equivalent to an American Polytechnic Institute or Institute of Technology) in Weimar, Germany.

Coming to the United States at the age of 46, he worked at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Madison County, Alabama on the design research for the Saturn V rocket, various satellites, Skylab and the Space Shuttle. He was Chief of NASA's Advanced Structural Development Branch when he retired in 1974 at age 60.

www.spaceshipsofezekiel.com...

Some interesting additional information.

www.spaceshipsofezekiel.com...

[edit on 31/7/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This video will explain exactly what I am talking about...

It start with John's writings in revelations when he is in heaven watching the seals being open...

Then it goes into comparing it to Ezekiel; you have to watch the entire video to understand, but it is in detail.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Just an FYI: In case your not aware of the Book of Enoch there's allot of stuff pertaining to UFO type things, you might want to check it out.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I would suggest the following book titled: The Bible and Flying Saucers by Dr. Barry Downing.

He's a Presbyterian minister in New York, earned his PH.D from University of Edinburgh where he specialized in the relationship between natural science and theology. He has been a consultant in theology to MUFON and to the Fund for UFO Research.

I found it to be a damn fine read.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I thought I would throw this into the mix. Back in ancient times Heaven didn't necessarily mean where God and the Angels lived.

Simply meant the sky,up, where the sun and the moon and clouds are, the sky.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The NIV is the most corrupted version of the Bible. It has been repeatedly changed, and entire passages have been removed from the KJV. I agree with your assessment of Ezekiel, but the KJV is much closer to the source materiel. Also, see the Book of Enoch for more enlightenment.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join