It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yeah, I think his latest avatar even has the BB logo. He's even called the film a documentary.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well Mask,
you seem to have done it again.
Well Done.
Your effort on this project is appreciated.

I too am an Old School comic book fan,
I wonder if Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos ring any bells?
Any how good job with the layout,
Although knowing your talent I would have Loved to see a hand drawn version,
I do understand the way you did it was the most efficient for you and your "team" .

Wait, what? Team?

LOL

On a side note the tuskegee frame reminded me of my ex for some reason....JK

Keep up the good work brother. Looking forward to issue # 2 .
Hopefully you delve more into what started you on the eye opening process,
like how, who, or what "Really" woke You up.

~meathead

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Why is Phage popular? Is he educated or got a degree in something?

I confused.

Phage aside your comic script is clearly imaginitive, something you could get payed for doing.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
S&F
That is pretty much how it works for me,the comic anyways. I have been addicted to this site because I can read theories and debunkers to counter the crazy theories
and about the sheeple, does this seem familiar to anyone else?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Well Mask,
you seem to have done it again.
Well Done.
Your effort on this project is appreciated.

Coming from you sir, that is a very nice compliment. Thank you.

I too am an Old School comic book fan,
I wonder if Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos ring any bells?

CD told me that he broke the surprise and told you about the book last week. That sneeky ol dawg! He also told me about your comic collection and some weird archaic record with symbols...I'd enjoy seeing both.

Any how good job with the layout,
Although knowing your talent I would have Loved to see a hand drawn version,

Yknow good sir, with the advent of all these computers and snazzy programs, I'm afraid my drawing hand has become incredibly lazy...lol...really.

I just do not have the time to draw up full pages anymore....those were good times. But time is limited and if I was going to spend half a year making a comic, I think I'd rip my hair out before long.

I do understand the way you did it was the most efficient for you and your "team" .

Wait, what? Team?

Kraz, Pigdix, Morrow, Cherkus, Ferg, you name it...all the fun scum that hunkers down in my little fortified dwelling helped with the concept and the script. I have never done a single thing "on my own" and everything I've ever created has been a group effort no matter how it appears.

Heck...ATS helped me make the comic more then anyone. So count them as part of the creative team as well!

On a side note the tuskegee frame reminded me of my ex for some reason....JK

I do not know...I do not want to know...get to a doctor...I love you.

Keep up the good work brother. Looking forward to issue # 2 .

Will do sir!

Hopefully you delve more into what started you on the eye opening process,
like how, who, or what "Really" woke You up.

~meathead

I have a few ideas what I want to get out in this silly little format. One of them will be a flash-back going back to when I was a clueless slob banging my head to the media and screaming "yeah yeah yeah". I even have a few tricks to keep my face still hidden "before the Mask"

Always a pleasure my friend.

Don't wait too long before you visit again. Years are things we do not have an endless supply of.

Peace Meaty!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Quality work Mr Mask! very professionally done, do you work in this field? if not you should do mate.

S & F

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Quality work Mr Mask! very professionally done, do you work in this field? if not you should do mate.

S & F

When I was young I did some work for Cry For Dawn Studios and got a comic published by Millennium Press (called "Bulwark"). The book didn't sell and the company went bankrupt and refused to pay all 17 of its artists. Sad to say, that was when I gave up on comic book work.

Its been a very long time since then, and for the past three or four years I've wanted to make another comic book but I was lost on what to write about or what to make the book about.

Two weeks ago me and some buddies were talking and one said-

"you should make a conspiracy book, its all you talk about anyways".

Lights went on in my head, and well...here we are.

Thanks for the compliments. Really, I've had a ball reading all the good reviews and they have pushed me to already starting the second issue.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I just saw Lady Gagas' genitals online.
This is great, exactly what ATS needs at this point, imo.
I hope there will be many more issue's to come. I'm sending Stan Lee an email with the link.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

you did a great job. I would like to suggest you get a collaborative effort going with a few of the talented writers in the short stories section.

Also I remember a thread where members shared their paranormal experiences. A few real scary stories there. The kind that would look real good animated.

Again, great job. (you will get tired of hearing that soon)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well, considering I posted the link for this, to my Facebook page, I think that speaks for what I think about your comic book, Mr Mask.

Considering 2/3's of my Facebook page is ATS members, that should get all of them on this thread, and I am asking that they pass it around their non-ATS friends, via Facebook, so possibly this will go viral.

I have a few more avenues to link it to to push it forward to the non-ATS'ers.

It's now submitted to D.I.G.G., seen here.

I own 20,000 comic books, stopped collecting years ago due to prohibitive costs, plus I was too busy with work, and buying books about Government, Military, Law Enforcement, private detectives, you name it.

I've always thought ATS should do a magazine, while cost prohibitive, it would be worth it, to get people to look into the conspiracy community, because I'm sorry, Cosmo, Vanity Fair, and People are trash.

If I had the money, I would back you to get this published as an actual comic book.

I will be patiently waiting for the U2U for appearances.

And you should consider this site as a viable alternative to "comics" for cartoons.

Go Animate

GoAnimate Demo

[edit on 28-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dope stuff man , need any help in future let me know , im awesome at artwork , and graphic design !

graffiti art is my main thing , but characters and everything else I can draw no sweat

PROPS

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I haven't read it yet, but you know I will!

I'm glad you decided to go with this idea

Please, let me help you write some issues? Please, please? Lol

Great art, as always.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Masky. What can I say? An entertaining read which I believe I would spend my money to buy. A spectacular idea, that made me laugh all the way through. I'm looking forward to the next one..I demand one! I'll give you more cookies

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
great comic MR Mask S&F

I like the Part about MK Ultra as for that I Know it All to Well....

60s... nah say early 80s probably continuing a similar degree to this day

lets just say this Speaking of Comics like the X-Men There is Real extraordinary Humans out there.. Research Research LOL

Basically the Reason of the so called Project Talent 1960 to 1976+ a discovery Branch of Mk Ultra came into place to find those extraordinary Kids ... with Mentally or Physically extraordinary ability's as the Soviets Had a Similar program but there's did not stop on just Children.. Adults also I wonder if Stan Lee had a Little incite ?

The Real Super Humans part 1 of 10
( the Few that allowed themselves to be in the Spotlight of the Public )

or this LOL!!

www.druglibrary.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Okay, now I've read it.

GREAT. JOB.

I applaud you! What more can I say? Besides, keep em comin' !

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Very nice Mr Mask, love the hat

You've got talent, thanks for sharing

F & S

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well, considering I posted the link for this, to my Facebook page, I think that speaks for what I think about your comic book, Mr Mask.

Thank you sir. I'm honored to be on your FB.

Considering 2/3's of my Facebook page is ATS members, that should get all of them on this thread, and I am asking that they pass it around their non-ATS friends, via Facebook, so possibly this will go viral.

I don't really need "viral", ha. I just would enjoy a cozy ATS crowd reading my little comic.

But if it ever does go viral...I'm blaming you!

I have a few more avenues to link it to to push it forward to the non-ATS'ers.

It's now submitted to D.I.G.G., seen here.

Again, thank you for your time and effort. Very nice of you!

I own 20,000 comic books,

Drooling...

stopped collecting years ago due to prohibitive costs,

I stopped collecting when Venom gave birth to Carnage and every comic started getting these super hero girls with giant breasts on every page.

I stopped at the birth of "Image".

I've always thought ATS should do a magazine, while cost prohibitive, it would be worth it, to get people to look into the conspiracy community, because I'm sorry, Cosmo, Vanity Fair, and People are trash.

I agree those mags are garbage. But I personally think the digital age is taking over and paper books/mags will be novelty things in the next decade.

If I had the money, I would back you to get this published as an actual comic book.

Well do not worry...I can almost promise that the book will eventually be printed up (I'm friends with the strangest bunch of artists/printers/painters/singers/musicians you name it. But if I ever do "print it up myself", I'll probably end up handing them out for free and printing them on low quality paper.

And you should consider this site as a viable alternative to "comics" for cartoons.

Go Animate

Yknow, I am always hunting for a good cut-n-go auto-animation program, but all of them seem to come standard with pre-made characters, and having invented hundreds of my own, I just want to use my own creations.

Flash is just incredibly hard to learn and I've been taking a crack at that about twice a year for the past 5 years.

Toonboom was a great little program, but I only used it for traditional cell animation (only kind I seem to know how to produce).

I'd share one of my little toons with you, but I'm afraid I'd be banned for showing that sort of crazyness here...heh.

Thank you for all your help in spreading the comic. I appreciate all your effort and energy that you waste on what I made.

That goes for everyone mind you!

Thank all of you for your good reviews and the drive to make more!

I had a hell of a morning reading all of your comments.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That was really, really, really, really awesome

So many great little subtle bits of humor.
Just too cool, great work!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think this is the best thing i've seen on ATS so far,Great nice to know other people see it in the same way and the crooks who try to make a living off the conspiracy world,such as steven geier even though i believe some but not all of his people on his team are telling the truth

"Kissinger you bastard"

[edit on 28-7-2010 by eyeswilldeceive]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
you rock!

we need a section in ATS just for this.
I want daily or if you can't weekly comic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join