It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I loved it. This is something I would buy, except they could track the purchase, put me on a list, then come in quietly in the night and take me away. Great job, keep them coming..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well I hope you enjoy The MOVIE for issue 2

and very VERY soon the Traditional Comic Format to be dropped next.

Me and Joe are very optimistic and nervous at the same time on the project and we had a lot of fun making the movie together.

Presenting Issue Two THE MOVIE

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That is so awsome thank you i cant wait to see the rest of your work.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
So if you end up getting a U2U from me asking if I can "use you", it is nothing that disturbing.

The mere fact that you don't find that disturbing is... errr... umm... disturbing!

Each issue I want to focus on a part of "being a conspiracy theorist" and the paranoia and confusion that comes from it. It wont all be in jest, but obviously it wont all be "that" serious.

Paranoia? WHAT paranoia?

So that WAS you reading over my shoulder!

I WAS going to flag this thread... but then I saw you already had nearly 400 flags on it. I'm SURE there's a conspiracy afoot there!

I'm keepin' an EYE on you!

In all seriousness, a great job, excellent work, and the effort you put into it really shows. I'm sitting on the edge of my 'puter chair, staring at the screen and constantly hitting the refresh button, waiting for the next issue, I hope it comes soon. I've been up several days straight now waiting, constantly clicking that button. My wife walked out the door a couple of days ago (Thursday, I think. Days are starting to blur together at this point) One of the kids said she had suitcases in hand (I couldn't be bothered to look - I'm on a mission, dammit!) and wanted to know when I was going to cook something... I haven't heard anything out of the cat in several days now, and fear the worst... SO GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!

P.S. Really, I DID flag the thread... I was afraid not to, since you've been watching over my shoulder... but you already KNEW that, didn't you?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thank you for enjoying the comic! It has thus far been a great joy working on it and I only hope that it continues to get good reviews from the ATS membership so I can continue working on it with Joe.

As for watching you...sir, I'm sorry, but it is proper ATS-Comics-Protocol to monitor any and all readers with our secret-surveillance-technologies (SST) to insure that our readers are not suffering from comic-overload or traumatic comic fatigue.

It is for your own benefit...I promise.

PS- You really need to clean up your bedroom...and learn to fold your cloths properly. Just saying!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Awesome post! I can't wait to see your next one, please don't stop making these!
S&F

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheThinker101

Thank you!

And since you told me not to stop making these, I won't.

Well, until issue 30 is done...or until ATS kicks me out...lol...either or.

MM

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
and for those who may have missed it- part two is now up in the non-movie, traditional format that can be read like a normal comic.

HERE

And an Ipad App offered for FREE by ATS, that contains all issues in a readable traditional comic format.

HERE

Shameless plugging!

MM

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

MM,

what is the hold up with the next issue ?!?!?!?!?!

I understand the concept and strategy of anticipation building..

Mission Accomplished.

Now release the damn thing!!!!

~meathead

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Giving this a bump because ATS has failed to give you the proper credits for such a wonderful illustration.

You would think that it would be .

Peace,
K

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Bumping to give some of our newer members a look at an amazing piece of work.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

You should get ATS to offer printed edition on their store! Nice job!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
bump

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join