It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
"MY COMPUTER IS THE BEST ON EARTH. WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING" eh?

I hope you know that the computer is only as clever as the person driving it!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Brilliant. very well written, you definitely captured the the 'oh shizz' moment of awakening. you've got a great story and sounds like you've got a few more ideas still to roll out...

can't wait for ep.2, but i will... and it's interesting to see a few others peoples personal experiences revealed!

Great post. S&F.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psyagra
"MY COMPUTER IS THE BEST ON EARTH. WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING" eh?

I hope you know that the computer is only as clever as the person driving it!!

HA!

When I'm not busy making comics for ATS, I am often found making crappy little tunes and songs with my "crappy computer".

My computer's name is "Gina Four" and shes a sweet heart...she really is the best computer on earth.

That is your warning WARNING WARNING!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Dude, brilliant work. I know it's already been said...but you made my morning! really great layout, very funny. We're writing a comic at the moment and i'll be sure to let you know when it's done... Tin foil hats off to you sir!!!

TGG

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Good job mate

Good job.

I really wish to see more of this conspiracyman.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I salute you.
What a wonderfull way to use your skills, and such an entertaining and skillfull way to get some information in there (talking about your pictures here ) Really awesome photoshopping and very well executed storyline..

i cant help feeling that MrMask is going to be my new Super(Conspiracy)Hero..
And what a nice idea to get this out to the "sheeple", surely this will Snap some zom-bees out of their sleep..
Spread the word far and wide.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
s/f brilliant love the two pieces of the truth alabama/mk ultra over 90% of conspiracies end up being the truth

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this! It never lets you go. Sometimes we do influence others though and it never lets them go either. perhaps you can mention someone (sheeple) that you scared the hell out of. For me it was my mother and my family started converting to silver and gold in preparation of leaving the country. hahaha we nutty conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Fantastic, S@F. l really enjoyed it. you are very talented. Dont take to long with the next one, cant wait to see more.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So my taxes are now being spent on poking fun out of conspiracy theorists, disinfo in multicolour, must have taken a team to produce that. If silly things like humanity are too insignificant to bother about, then making a propaganda booklet for the government, must be very satisfying. Any true conspiracist would have poked fun at TPTB, not us !

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
So my taxes are now being spent on poking fun out of conspiracy theorists, disinfo in multicolour, must have taken a team to produce that. If silly things like humanity are too insignificant to bother about, then making a propaganda booklet for the government, must be very satisfying. Any true conspiracist would have poked fun at TPTB, not us !

Lol...I loved this post.

I really, REALLY wish your tax dollars were going my way, lord knows I could use them right now.

But please, do tell, where do you see any poking fun at conspiracy theorists? Did you read the book or just think the jokes were intended as insults to folks like me?

Cus my intent here is to make a comic book BY A CONSPIRACY THEORIST for CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

When the project was first being discussed with my "team", the very first thing we decided was that this comic was to "keep a lighter heart throughout its truth" and MOST importantly "show conspiracy theorists" as lone heroes dealing with a "real problem(s)".

I am very sorry that you think this was some hack job on conspiracy folks. It is not.

It is an unofficial retelling of my own experiences.

You see this as a slap to conspiracy theorists and government propaganda? Must be an Icke fan believing in space reptiles then. Because the series is nothing but a honest (even in its humor) look into my own personal life and experiences.

BUT if you know ANYONE in ANY government willing to pay me for making these books, please give them my name and tell them to meet me here.

Ok?

Thanks for your tax money...I'll spend it if (and when) I get it.

MM

PS- I gave you a star for topping my comedy with your own! Enjoy!

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Outstanding work. You pretty much described my fall into this lunac....conspiratory world to a tee.
You have a creative gift and I, like the others posted above, look forward to seeing more of your work here. I like how you have given this all to often very serious and imposing train of thought some light heartedness and humor. Its good to laugh at ourselves sometimes. Just makes the roar of laughter from the sheeple that much less deafening.

S&F and keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That was awesome! I think you must have enjoyed comic books as you were growing up. ATS should make you a part of their team,officially,that is! I will look forward to seeing more and more in the future!

Great job! Deserving of many,many stars and flags!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
At first I thought it was some kind of debunker trying to make fun of conspiracy theorists. But then I read further, and, well, it was a very good comic. Nice job, dude.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Absolutely beautiful artwork. And Funny !
A nice welcome relief on ATS, or perhaps it's just because I've been hanging out in the moon hoax forums. I thought all of ATS was like that until I visited some other threads
hehe

Well done man / woman !

edit: more ! more !

[edit on 28-7-2010 by ppk55]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
"CRAPPY Matrix Trilogy"?!

Good stuff, I really enjoyed this.

Very clever content and concept. Not many stones left unturned, either...
(Mother's Basement, No Santa, Kissinger!!!)

Looking forward to more adventures!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Phage!

If you're going to include members and mods then I just can't wait to see how you treat Phage. Of course you would have to use photos of John Lithgow in Bukaroo Banzi as his likeness.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Outstanding.

Entertaining, relevant and fun!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
Phage!

If you're going to include members and mods then I just can't wait to see how you treat Phage. Of course you would have to use photos of John Lithgow in Bukaroo Banzi as his likeness.

LOL.

You already know I want to include Phage in an issue, but the man is elusive and he scares me. But, with his permission, I think he would make a great character/villain/skeptic/space-expert in an issue.

Of course, I will have to approach him with the idea...

Lastly-

IS that where his Lithgow pic is from!!!? Buckaroo Banzi!? Wow...haven't seen that flick since I was too young to know Lithgow (think I started recognizing Lithgow after The World According to Garp).

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
"CRAPPY Matrix Trilogy"?!

Was a huge fan of part one...then they hit me with part two...and then part three.

How can I ever forgive them for the atrocity that was part two, and the absolutely disappointing part three?

Part one was great...they wanted to leave it at part one (it wasn't originally written as a trilogy), but the producers threw butt loads of cash at them and they jumped the shark...

Pity...Like I said, part one was a big win.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join