It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Hmmmm. I think they own the pope. No?
That does seem a bit odd.

I read a couple days ago that 'Prince Charles' is endorsing woolen coffins with an event he held. The rest of the situation was pretty funny too. I'll find the article if anyone is interested.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Hmmmm. I think they own the pope. No?
That does seem a bit odd.

I read a couple days ago that 'Prince Charles' is endorsing woolen coffins with an event he held. The rest of the situation was pretty funny too. I'll find the article if anyone is interested.

please show us

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I thought you would never ask.

www.peopleforum.cn...

Here is another one on it

www.examiner.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by nlouise because: added a link

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Somehow I think Prince Charles will be planted in either rosewood,mahogany or teak.
second line

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by nlouise

Somehow I think Prince Charles will be planted in either rosewood,mahogany or teak.
second line

I think you are right. I can't see really see him 'settling'. But he says its good enough for the coorgies.
We shall see.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Someone just posted this on another thread:

The other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pope hit by a celebrity vendetta: Famous names in concerted protest against the state visit

It looks like things might actually be heating up regarding the pope.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Those woolen coffins are just a smoke screen to gain popularity with the people.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
Someone just posted this on another thread:

The other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pope hit by a celebrity vendetta: Famous names in concerted protest against the state visit

It looks like things might actually be heating up regarding the pope.

Not so strange now the catholic church is constantly being accused of pedophealia.
They should leave kids alone.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Those woolen coffins are just a smoke screen to gain popularity with the people.

I agree. And I also noticed that he is gaining more exposure and being talked about by the media more these days too. There must be a reason for it, because other than some 'major' events (ie. his marriages, Diana's death, and the birth of his children) he hasn't exactlly been headline news over the years, by his own merit. Now it seems they are bringing him out in the open on other agendas, such as the green living ideas.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This article on the pope is about the athiest movement not wanting him in their areas, instead of just igoring his visit.

Well, they have been covering up all the pedophilia, and when you think about it......if one were a pedophile, what would be the easiest way to get to scores of children? Teaching in schools, teaching youth groups in churches, getting into the priesthood, working at a daycare, lots and lots of ways. Just because someone joins a church to get to kids, does not make them a Christian, but a pedophile that has found a loophole. The problem is how it is dealt with, or whether it is not dealt with.

I think in this case, I have read way too much on occult ritual and mind control, because i don't think that these incidents are really random acts by a select few. If the church has to go to such links to cover it up instead of dealing with it, there is something wrong with that picture. I don't buy that 'covering it up' is to keep from losing its parisheners. If anything they would lose parisheners by not doing anything about it. Covering it up makes it secretive, and keeps it ongoing.

edit on 17-9-2010 by nlouise because: spelling

edit on 17-9-2010 by nlouise because: and instead of but

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The combination of running schools, and hearing confession from those kids where they are supposed to reveal all their naughty thoughts and acts else not be forgiven by God, must be an irresistable temptation for some priests, esp. since priests are denied normal sexual satisfaction according to their vows. Some priests who don't touch the kids are probably acting improperly during confession -- as if there is a proper way for an unrelated adcult to stand in the place of God like that. I doubt it could be any other way given the structure of the Roman Catholic Church, and the pedophilia probably has gotten worse or better over the centuries as various popes either promoted it, ignored it or fought it.

I think this pope is probably better than average; I would rather have him in the job than to have another conclave to select a different pope. But the structure of the church is incompatible with proper behavior on an organization-wide basis.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think you made a really valid point on the structure with confession and the vows that the priests take with regards to celebacy. That alone sets the pace for this kind of thing to occur.

I don't know much about the current pope, one way or the other. The vatican has been covering this up, because this has been going on for many many years.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This pope will be killed in short time to come, then the false black pope will be chosen

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I wonder if during the creamation of care at the Bohemian Grove if those guys that wear the fish hats and the robes aren't the black pope and his crew.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

do you have a link to that comment

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I just got the links from nlouise by mail. She got banned by accident.

here they are.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I found two more articles about the hell braking loose this year.
here is one from some rabbis about a troubling year to come.
www.ynetnews.com...

Here is one from the webbot which also mention november as start for the WW III, like I did in an earlier post here.
8 november mentioned at the web bot is IMO maybe to soon.
halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Some guys are saying something will happen Sep. 23, not sure why they say that.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh thank you for posting them. I am back.

Someone spammed on another thread, right after I posted a post, a couple of nights ago. When the board monitor went to delete that persons membership, something shifted and deleted me instead. Well, to get me back on he had to submit something, so I have been accidently banned until now. Glad to be back on.

Thanks again DBB for posting that for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I ran across a real interesting video on youtube last night. I've heard the serpent seed doctrine before but never could connect all the dots on it. For anyone that doesn't know what that is it is that the sin in the garden of Eden wasn't about eating fruit at all. In short Cain was a product of Satan thus creating the two bloodlines today with mankind; luciferian bloodline and everyone else.

I still had a couple of doubts, one being how the luciferian bloodline could have made it on the ark. Anyways, the link I am posting is a 10 minute video. Instead of just quickly reading it, I paused each section, and looked up most of it myself last night (several hours, since I could not post online). After watching this video, it opens your eyes up to other things in the Bible that may not have made sense before, such as the metaphoric references to 'trees'.

It ties everything together, such as who that bloodline represents today.

If anyone is interested in watching, here is the link. You may have to keep pausing the video to read.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join