It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
well hello back again wide_vision2010

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Israel allready has his in Israel born 2 red heffiers. Indeed they are cows. The got the first in 2002.

Oh yes, I think I read somewhere that they actually have 6 of them now, but I don't remember the source that I got that from. I know that a few times they thought they had one, but had to disqualify it. Cool DBB, you knew that.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by nlouise
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Thanks for the info. I understand PPM very well, used to work for Culligan years ago in soft water and ro sales, and I had a PPM meter until just a few years ago. I never thought about using one to identify the amount of colidal silver. Great idea.

Oh, I am sure you know everything about it!

If you use distilled water, it should read 0; then the following reading is Silver.

It's very easy.

Welcome back WideVision. DutchBigBoy, OnionGrass, and myself have been holding down the fort for you, in your absence.

I remember what the meter was called, it was a TDS meter (total dissolved solids) and the readings were in PPM. I could probably find another one on ebay or something. I just didn't have any use for it anymore, and someone asked me if they could have it.

Yes distilled water is the only water that reads 0. Even reverse osmosis has some degree of TDS in it.

edit on 9-9-2010 by nlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
www.wafb.com...

Another oil rig catches fire in the Gulf

Posted: Sep 09, 2010 11:54 AM
Updated: Sep 09, 2010 11:55 AM

Click image to enlarge

MORGAN CITY, LA (WAFB) - Another oil rig platform in the Gulf of Mexico fell victim to fire Thursday morning.

According to the U.S. Coast Guard, a fire sparked on a rig 75 miles south of Morgan City around 8:55 a.m. ...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've been having problems with my home computer, and I am changing my ISP.

I appologize for any inconvenience.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
www.wafb.com...

Another oil rig catches fire in the Gulf

Posted: Sep 09, 2010 11:54 AM
Updated: Sep 09, 2010 11:55 AM

Click image to enlarge

MORGAN CITY, LA (WAFB) - Another oil rig platform in the Gulf of Mexico fell victim to fire Thursday morning.

According to the U.S. Coast Guard, a fire sparked on a rig 75 miles south of Morgan City around 8:55 a.m. ...

This seems to be happening a lot lately.That article that you posted a while back about the underwater island really seems plausible at this point.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It seems a natgas pipeline broke causing a huge fire in San Bruno, California. (An airplane crash would not cause such a fire.) More rearrangement of the earth, I'd say.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by oniongrass because: add information

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Thanks for the info. I understand PPM very well, used to work for Culligan years ago in soft water and ro sales, and I had a PPM meter until just a few years ago. I never thought about using one to identify the amount of colidal silver. Great idea.

Oh, I am sure you know everything about it!

If you use distilled water, it should read 0; then the following reading is Silver.

It's very easy.

Welcome back WideVision. DutchBigBoy, OnionGrass, and myself have been holding down the fort for you, in your absence.

I remember what the meter was called, it was a TDS meter (total dissolved solids) and the readings were in PPM. I could probably find another one on ebay or something. I just didn't have any use for it anymore, and someone asked me if they could have it.

Yes distilled water is the only water that reads 0. Even reverse osmosis has some degree of TDS in it.

edit on 9-9-2010 by nlouise because: (no reason given)

Thank you very much, Nlouise. I truly appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
well hello back again wide_vision2010

Thank you, very much, DutchBigBoy

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are these spirals? I haven't seen the new picture anywhere else but this ATS post, of course it should be verified before we make a big deal of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have seen a article before about these spirals, they are seen in Norway, Russia and China.
Maybe at more places but i can't verify that

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This new one was allegedly seen out in outer space.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
This new one was allegedly seen out in outer space.

My guess would be HAARP technology. Maybe they are practicing for the big 'bluebeam' event?
Maybe they want to see how people react to strange occurances, and if they think it is supernatural phenomena, then they will know they can pull off the rest of it. JMO.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
But to interrupt you guys from these spirals etc.
We still haven't worked who the LIAR can be. I have followed the latest news as much as i can.
And there are hints that it can be Blair from the UK, he is hated for what he stands for and when you look at his facial expressions, he says one thing but IMO he wants the other side.
I found a interview with him where his facial expression are very clear.

Interview with Tony Blair who calls himself a controversial politician.

edited to extend info

edit on 12-9-2010 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I watched the video, but I'm not sure I can read his facial expressions correctly. I wouldn't trust him either way because he wouldn't be where he is if he weren't one of 'them'. I've heard others say that Javier Solana was another good candidate for the Liar. What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The Truth as it Is - Nithyananda

www.youtube.com.../c/D5E80C03E360B2F8

Blessed are those which heed the words of the Enlightened Masters which are on Planet Earth helping to make this huge shift in consciousness.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The spirals are failed rocket launches. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The claims that the spirals are anything else is often due to not understanding what happened or hoaxers pushing some ridiculous agenda.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I don't know anything about them myself. It could be failed rocket launches. I don't think that there is anything extra terrestrial about them, but I think it ties in with technology, whether it is HAARP or a failed rocket launch. I'm sure there is a logical explaination to it somewhere. JMO

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Pope removes skullcap for "God Save the Queen"

www.cnn.com...

"... A military marching band played the national anthem God Save the Queen, for which the pope removed his white cap. ..."

supporting the idea that the British royalty is above the Pope in the Catholic pecking order. Has the Pope ever removed his skullcap in public before?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
duplicate post

edit on 16-9-2010 by oniongrass because: duplicate post

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join