It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So you are going to post some vague claim. I have already shown that the Gulf Stream is not halting. I believe the oceanographers over some unnamed individual physicist in Italy.

From GLP we have the following

An Italian study done by the physicist Gianluigi Zagari of the National Institute Nuclear Physics in Frascati (INFIN it's not MIT but is a very good one infact they collaborate with Cern) showed that in the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster has broken the balance of the so-called "loop current".

An important issue is to determine who this person is and then to read the original report to verify the claimed contents. The latter seems to be a little difficult since the person appears to be a fake. This isn't the first time I have run into this issue of people basing claims on pretend scholars.

And something you skeptics might want to chew on for a change, we the citizens don't have to prove anything.

This isn't public speech. This is ATS. You and I signed a legal agreement that limits our speech.

I see the only role a skeptic plays is to further discussions by making threads longer and for some more interesting, but as far as their mainstream attempts to block truths, NADA, not listening to them. The need for full disclosure and counsels demanding complete transparency and arrests if necessary is way overdue.

A skeptic checks claims. You did not, and fell for the claim of the Italian who appears to be a fabrication. If you applied simple skeptical methods you'd catch such hoaxes and not pass them on.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I did find an article about the stopping of the gulfstream.

The latest satellite data establishes that the North Atlantic Current (also called the North Atlantic Drift) no longer exists and along with it the Norway Current. These two warm water currents are actually part of the same system that has several names depending on where in the Atlantic Ocean it is. The entire system is a key part of the planet's heat regulatory system; it is what keeps Ireland and the United Kingdom mostly ice free and the Scandinavia countries from being too cold; it is what keeps the entire world from another Ice Age. This Thermohaline Circulation System is now dead in places and dying in others.

link to the article: europebusines.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

This appears to be just another hoax claim. Where is the satellite data, the peer reviewed articles, or anything along these lines?

About the only places with this claim are conspiracy sites, that as we have seen are low on getting the facts right.

The site you linked to uses the hoax that is the Italian to back up the lies.
The blog also mentions John Moore another well known fraud.

After receiving a contact from a naval scientist via a regular guest on the NutriMedical Report national radio show, on Genesis Network, John Moore sent Dr. Deagle the info on Dr Zangari's work. Dr. Deagle contacted him by SKYPE and and within minutes was conversing by SKYPE to Italy with Dr Zangari re his serious analysis with data from six satellites of the May to June 12th 2010 dissolution of the Loop Current.

So this fraud named Moore is claiming that Deagle, who I also doubt exists, is conversing with an imaginary person in Italy.

This is just a Hoax!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think so

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So this guy Deagle is real. He is also apparently a lunatic that has killed people he was treating.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read what a wacko he is and then realize the fact that when he claims to be conversing with a nonexistent Italian researcher he probably thinks he did!

The thread I linked to above is over 2 years old. Deagle has been identified here at ATS as a nut case for over 2 years.

So you have a nonexistent Italian researcher working with the fraud John Moore and the wacko Deagle.

I was in Nova Scotia this past summer and there is no problem with the Gulf Stream there. That's Deagle's back yard.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Deagle did lose his medical license after killing a patient in his care. He moved to Canada and does not have a license to practice medicine. His myspace site suggests he is still a doctor. Not true.

Here is a fun read:
The world of Dr Deagle

The blog lists a lot of wacko claims by Deagle. I must say he is much more creative than most people in coming up with wing nut ideas.

"All kings and rulers are subject to the Jesuit general, the Black Pope. Zionism is just an apostate arm of the Babylonian Talmudic Satanism subject to the Vatican. Spiritual dark lords of blood and sexual sacrifice are identical with the I.F.E.s...Identified Fiendish Entities. They exist in the astral planes and in the physical."

The I.F.E.s have manipulated and interbred to such a great extent with specific human families that some humans (like Hilary) are merely "human flesh husks...surrounding a bioplasmatic astral entity."

That's just pure baloney dished out with heapings of fanciful language.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I looked for the guy's name for any publications in Theoretical Physics and I got no results. I don't think Gianluigi Zagari exists.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
None of the 2012 end of times scenarios seem to be panning out. The claims of more earthquakes, potential pole shifts, new planets, second suns, galactic energy flows, CMEs, solar flares, meteorite impacts, torsion waves, ...

None of that is panning out. So what makes the claims here so special? Is there a short list of predictions?

I recall a while back that there had been some predictions in this thread. How did they turn out?

See below. Judge for yourself. I think I am on ignore as well here.
People pointing out logic and reason are put on ignore in this thread.

Not a one of these has panned out as predicted, despite the YouTube video campaigns and trying to fit news stories to these claims. Feel kind of sorry for those who feed this thread... why it hasn't been moved to HOAX! yet, I don't know...
Cheers!

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
There are too many crises. I spoke about them in the original thread. I will start over at ATS.

*There is a war coming for Israel in the second part of 2010.

*War is very likely or a disguised attack to incite a war is very likely around End of June to end of July, 2010.

*Last days of July. Fireworks will start then. The time will come, when everybody will not be as blind as to think they are a color, a race, a nationality, a social status. After the liar has tried to deceive the fools.

*You are seeing the end of politicians who wear ties. You will see ties no more after 2010, in politicians on the trail or in Washington.

*Israel will succeed in creating the war needed to get East Jerusalem and the Temple land. This year. Summer 2010. A bigger war will ensue.

*Before 2010 is over, there will be a big problem with the pope. The economy will be in shambles... right after. The liar will come out full swing to bring the mark and "solve" the problems its cabal has made for him to solve...

*The biggest, most notable event soon will be the world crash. Pope will be persecuted. Attempt. War. The conflict that will start the war, will be unmistakeable between the end of June and beginnings of August, 2010.

*The war sought after by the Zionist government of Israel will start this year. I already have spoken in this thread about Summer 2010, extensively.

*Long droughts in the Yucatan will be seen since 2011. 2010 will have hurricanes in the area. 3 hurricanes will either hit or pass so close that great rains will help avoid a drought this year, but after the hurricane season ends, soon after, 2 to 2.5 months after, drought will start. I see deserts advancing from the shores inland, marching south. There will be a war with Cuba launched from Yucatan.

*Then, this year 2010 is the beginning of... [the 7 year tribulation] According to my figures, Tribulation will start between the end of June of this year and April 2011, at the latest.

*3 months down the road, from last week, there will be an emergency situation due to the oil spill. Say, August 14, 15, and a few hours of 16.

*2010 - War shall take place between Israel and the Arab.
5 : The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 : He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

*Tribulation will start when the peace treaty is signed. That Peace Treaty will be signed after the war at the beginning of this thread. If I am correct, I think by January-February 2011 that UN sponsored peace agreement will be signed.

*It's too bad people cannot see the time stamps of the predictions being made. They are at a test phase right now. I understand. Once that phase subsides, then I wil start predicting current events again.

*There will be one [hurricane] in August 15-18, 2010, which will take oil and Corexit inland, creating a health hazard of unimaginable proportions. In the other site, I have warned people to flee the area around the Gulf of Mexico before that date, while the window of opportunity is still open.

*Earthquakes will subside worldwide till August. There is a possibility of an earthquake that originates in the sate of Guerrero, near Oaxaca that will be felt in Mexico City, but there will be no damages of considerations, besides being scared, around August 21-28

*Demons will be released. Thank you. I had forgotten to warn about them being released! Thanks for reminding me about it.

*So far, and up to today, since May 3rd, of this year, things have happened as I have said they would.(7-28-10)

*I begun writing about this very same predictions on May 3rd, 2010. That's almost 3 months. There is a written record in GLP with timestamps. My record speaks for itself.

*Sorry mods, you must be baffled by a thread that is so difficult to categorize.

*Self proclaimed prophet? Show me where. Where have I been wrong, so far? You havem't even read the original thread! Go read it since you like to find fault.

* The Lord tells me what to say, and how to say it.
I am only allowed to speak 3 months ahead, about the subject, and one month has already passed. If you notice, I only speak of 3 months in advance, and I say things will change, and I stop at that....but I have had numerous kinds of information via dreams, or just asking Jesus and closing my eyes, or just looking up and to the left a little, into what I call my special place, and wham! the information I sought is there.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The first few of those predictions did not occur as predicted in summer of this year. The rest (i.e. almost that whole list) are still to come or not come. And OP did have several notable successes over on GLP that you have omitted.

Call me a koolaid drinker, but I think there was a critical period the past 2 or 3 months, where people had an opportunity to go ape# but did not. That's a good thing in my opinion, but some of the predictions may have assumed the "ape#" path.

On the other hand, now webbots predict some heavy stuff coming, starting in early November. I'm interested to see what sort of mischief the lame duck session of the US Congress pulls.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

I´ve been focusing on preparing for what is to come.

I bought 48 hectares of land, and I am in the process of moving there.

That´s a lot of land for me and my family, and I am considering to share it with kindred hearts.

I´ve had my good points, but my main concern is to warn people, not to keep a score. That´s ego, not godly. You keep on wasting your time in finding flaws. That´s ok. I´d rather you were prepping, but it´s your choice.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the storm isn't the biggest problem yet, IMO there will be war starting in the first half of november.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Isn't the storm that is coming encompassing a lot of trouble?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There are things we should be doing, if preparing at all.

I recommend this site to those interested in preparing for landing:

Backwoods Home Magazine

Self-reliance

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just read those predictions.

Sounds like a proper NWO/psychopathic agenda being listed, or at least an NWO/psychopathic wish list. You decide which.

Could it be as simple as a meteor shower headed our way?

The ones in the know have already made plans. It is just the people who don't matter that are left in the dark. If this is the case, there is no big guy up there looking after us. We are on our own as to whether we survive or not without a contingency plan.

There does seem to be a lot of distracting garbage out there.... which begs the question, why? Who is putting out this information? Could it be all done as a smoke screen to work as population control?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Thanks for the list. I was not going to comment on it since it was self evident that these predictions were a dismal failure. The few hold-ons hoping that something might happen in the next month or two better get reconnected to reality.

It's a huge wash out for the believers in this and especially for the predictor who has shown a typical ability to predict what is NOT going to happen. It's a talent shared with many prognosticators.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

I´ve had my good points, but my main concern is to warn people, not to keep a score. That´s ego, not godly. You keep on wasting your time in finding flaws. That´s ok. I´d rather you were prepping, but it´s your choice.

That's typical for people to try to do some hand waving and smiling as they try to further con people into not noticing the complete and utter failure of the predictions.

From the Wizard of Oz, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So, according to you, it's easier to be watching the rain and complaining about it being wet, instead of being the rain itself...

It's easier to point to others' mistakes or failures even before you have proof than to try to get ideas of your own out on the open. Typical of some people.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

That's a rather pointless comment. A failure is simply a failure. You failed. Big deal. You can whine as you doing now or you can admit that your abilities are not up to snuff or you can try again or lots of things.

Whining gets you no where.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Isn't the storm that is coming encompassing a lot of trouble?

If you see the coming war as a storm .... yes

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Widevision...
all is well and good if you were just saying that you had a feeling that these things "may" happen...

However, you led these good people to believe that the Lord Jesus Christ himself told you these prophetic things.
See previous quoted post from you.

Jesus Christ himself warned of false prophets. It is in every translation of the Bible I have ever read.

This thread itself has outed you as one.

Are you stating that He lied to you? Or was wrong and you alone are right?

I am just trying to clarify here.
edit on 27-10-2010 by thegoodearth because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join