It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have had my successes, too. Too bad you only set your sight on the negative of others.

There are those who never present anything to the world, except they debunk what others do.

However, my intention is not failed: to tell those who have ears to hear of the things that are about to come upon humanity. It's too bad you spend your time finding fault, instead of preparing physically, mentally and spiritually.

There are things that will certainly come in the future, and I don't think it will be long before they do. I want those who will hear, to prepare.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Humans touting themselves as saviors of the world should be aware that there is a group promoting these same people to think this way, via mind control. Human nature is perfect for this as the people who are given false messages believe that they actually are talking to a God or off world being who is using them to get a message to the general public. The facts that most of these predictions are false and if some do seem to happen that may merely be coincidence, are proof enough.

I myself have used these messengers. The results are questionable, though some of them did work out the way the message said. It is very difficult to know where/who the message is from. It is best to question all of this form of information gathering.

The best way I have found is to work towards identifying things that you will personally come into contact with on a daily basis. That seems to work well for avoiding pitfalls during the daily walk. Things that you can't influence do not seem to have a place on this walk.

There is a need to curb all the garbage information out there in order to understand just where you stand.

There is no supreme being watching over us. It is more like an Earth warden keeping the subjects in line. Guess what? We were taken over by off world beings more than 300,000 years ago. Now, we do not understand how this world has become evil oriented.

Wake up people, they are doing this and much more using mind control technology we can't even imagine.

The messages do come in, but do most hear them? IMHO, not. Just read what the messages are about .... death and destruction, that is the agenda of our captors.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the king of the south has been chosen.

first link www.thetrumpet.com...
second link www.thetrumpet.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

I have had my successes, too.

That really doesn't matter unless it is relevant to this discussion here. I am not setting my sights on the failures. I am looking for the theme of the predictions. That theme is failure. Do you want to show otherwise. I think if you were at all successful you would be pointing it out.

It's too bad you spend your time finding fault

This is another failed statement. I am not looking for faults. All I see is failure.

Your post says nothing other than you appear to be ashamed of your failures and are simply asking for no one to pay attention to the man behind the curtain, which is you.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Wake up people, they are doing this and much more using mind control technology we can't even imagine.

You should save this vague comments for the gray section.

Do you have any evidence for any of these claims in your post? I doubt it.

Here we have a person making predictions that have turned out to be 100% wrong. Is that correct or is 99.9% wrong? Please let us know.

It seems that the predictions here are worse than the predictions made by politicians.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I saw this article about Turkey. They officially made Israel their enemy.
article
The allies who will attack Israel are now complete. Turkey was the last one who had to acknowledge Israel as his enemy. Just a week or two to go and there will be war in Israel attacked by its surrounding countries Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Palestine (not acknowleged) and Egypt. Offcourse Iran will help them.
edit on n
edit on 30-10-2010 by DutchBigBoy because: typo's
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

The article is very vague on the issues, but says Israel's status was raised in the threat level. It does not state that Israel was defined as an enemy or was changed from friend to foe. It points out that Turkey has revised its threat levels for a number of nearby countries.

No reason was given for the change in threat level. Is the threat an indirect threat?

Maybe Turkey is sending a message to Israel that the murder of 9 Turks in the aid flotilla without apology or compensation for the family's of the victims is not a proper manner to act. In other words, this could be more political jousting than military commitment.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hi everyone. I'm back, more regularly now.

I'm beginning to think November will be one of those 'heavy stuff coming' months too. Notice all the security and talking heads leaving this country in a few days (along with our tax dollars to the tune of about 200 mill per day for three days) during BO's trip to India?

I have a feeling that some false flag event is about to take place soon. What stands out most is this quite expensive trip to India (when people are struggling & losing jobs) and all these supposed 'bombs' planted on airplanes, just days before the elections. I am so sick of hearing 'terrorism, terrorism', I could SCREAM!

The only terrorism going on are the direct orders from the UN and the governments of the globe playing their role in it. And this "closet luciferian' president (BO) who is doing what he was hired to do, quickly tear down this Nation, along with the other criminals that have hijacked the Whitehouse over the past 60 years.

If this closet luciferian isn't the AC, then he sure is a close 2nd! Walking around on the 'richest places' of the land, talking out both sides of his face, loved by a bunch of flouride-heads, and financed by the very banks that he paid back after his election with trillions of dollars of OUR debt system money!

I just read an article about how this fool is taking 34 warships with him to India, booking the 800 rooms of the the Taj Mahal (and he's not even staying in that one), and the article begins with "the heart of America is leaving for India this weekend". Heart of America???

Are they saying the heart of Amerika is 'BO', our national security, or the 'elites' that he is flying over there in private jets? What perfect timing this weekend for another "Inside Job". All the rats can jump ship like they did when they manufactured 911. With as much media attention as the trip to India 'expenditures' is getting, I think the message is really that soooooo much of our national security will be 'out of town' for the weekend (not that I think that matters) that something could happen here at home 'unknowingly'. So if something 'does happen' over here, the government is off the hook. Makes it look like we need them all the more. Just my opinion, but it seems very plausible.

When have any of the presidents of this country spent so much money on trips, travel, or security in our entire history? I realize that this economic crisis is being 'manufactured', but what a time for this nacissistic fool to take so much advantage of our tax dollars, right in front of our faces! Seriously, anyone with an IQ above dogcatcher can certainly see that..... Nevermind, the flouride in the water has dummbed them down.

Three weeks ago, my husband's church (I attend about twice a month reluctently because he wants me with him) did something that just sealed it for me. I told my husband a month ago that when I hear them preach Romans 13, I'm outta there! The following week, I missed, he went. Sure enough.....Romans 13. He brought home the cd.

Beware!!! Anyone attending a church that is 501C3, they are dumbing down their congregations to be completely submissive to government! And anyone who is a 'believer' burn those NIV's. I've been comparing the changes in it to KJV and thousands of words are being changed in order to create the idea that we are to be SUBMISSIVE to government officials because they were put there by God. This is a flat out lie! That is not what it is supposed to say. For example words like "believe" are being omitted and replaced with "obey" in many pertinent places.

Anyway back to November, there is a reason why the media is fearmongering about 'terrorist' activity all over our country, and highlighting it all over the globe right now. Seriously, every mainstream online paper around the globe has some type of manufactured 'terrorist' event that has taken place in the past week. Its a LIE.

They have just now put the body scanners in at the airport closest to where I live. (That just sealed it for my flying days too) They are using all this activity to get the people more dependent on the government for 'security', and used to being patted down, violated, and having their 'God given' rights taken away. This is pure 'brainwash'.

Well, I hope I don't get deleted, but if I do, that's ok too. I needed to rant a little. I've been busy researching some things, and taking care of other things. I think I'm the only person within miles of me that see's this stuff going on, and no one around me wants to hear about it, so I needed a moment to 'get it out'.

WV I'm glad to see you're getting things in order. I have to remain planted where I am at, but I have already prepared much ahead of time. I agree that anyone that isn't prepared, won't survive what is coming. I'm not even sure that material preparations could ever be enough. We will see.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I believe you are right in many ways about Obama's trip to India and that many people are brought in state of fear. As you know people in fear are more acceptable to MSM false info. As I told before it will be about november 10th when something will happen (WW-III start). Remember Bush, where was he when 9-11 happened, yep at a school reading to kids, when somebody told him the news in his ear, he didn't even was surprised and just continued the reading.

It has happened before that heads of state were somewhere else coincidentally at mayor events.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by snowspirit
I read part of the post over at glp, but read fast, forgetting parts. Too many crisises right now. Financial, both debt and jobs, southern border issues, Iran, Korea, rest of wars, and BP.

I'm not even American, but am seeing so much unfold from here. We have barely any news compared to the states. And clearly not the same problems. But they affect us all globally.

So financially, how do you see things happening?

There are too many crises. I spoke about them in the original thread. I will start over at ATS.

There is a war coming for Israel in the second part of 2010. It's that time when the United States will see their economy fall as no economy has fallen before. You will see riots on the streets, and not only in the US; it will be global. The whole system will collapse, and that will create a vacuum of power, thus, creating caos.

War will linger into 2011 with fireworks and Israel being in a dire situation. A character will come out that will present a solution to the problems created by TPTB. Of course, the problems made by TPTB, are made so that this character - let us call him the "liar" - presents the solutions to involve people, and ensnare them into the system that will enslave them.

the future will be free.. no more monetary system as we know it to be. We will finally know peace
January 21st 2013 is the correct Mayan date of importance..known only by me and Gods close friends and family not of this world

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

That's why I stress the importance of preparing. I am sure most won't listen.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am sure you come here to see if I am 100% accurate, yet my warnings go in deaf ears.

When the time comes, you will not remember what you were told. You will say something had to happen as predicted, at last. I know your kind. You will say you received no warning, aha.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I saw this article about Turkey. They officially made Israel their enemy.
article
The allies who will attack Israel are now complete. Turkey was the last one who had to acknowledge Israel as his enemy. Just a week or two to go and there will be war in Israel attacked by its surrounding countries Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Palestine (not acknowleged) and Egypt. Offcourse Iran will help them.
edit on n
edit on 30-10-2010 by DutchBigBoy because: typo's

I am glad to see you keep your eyes open.

That's another country predicted in the Bible to play a part in the war against Israel.

tribulationperiod.com... extra DIV

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think you mean Ethiopia, but there is hardly any news from that country. Maybe that's a sign too, too quiet can be the silence before the storm.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It's not a matter of receiving warnings. So you are way off the mark when you say you know my kind. That just fits in with the fact that you've been wrong 100% of the time.

As I suggested before the predictions are better if the opposite case is used. In the recent post things work out better if you had correctly stated that you do not know "my kind."

I do know your kind. You throw out hundreds of statements and latch onto the few that turn out to be correct. Unfortunately, a correct prediction still eludes you.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GodsLivingLight

the future will be free.. no more monetary system as we know it to be. We will finally know peace
January 21st 2013 is the correct Mayan date of importance..known only by me and Gods close friends and family not of this world

It's the old inside information claim. Access to arcana is the oldest claim in the book.

I see you have your own personal long count calendar correlation. Goody. Yet another correlation. Does it matter? Of course not, since the Mayan calendar wrap date is a nonevent.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wilde Vision,

Esentially what you are doing is shotgunning predictions.

It's like saying the following things may be true for NYC tomorrow:

1)It may be sunny.
2)It may be cloudy.
3)It may be cloudy with some rain.

It is like answering a specific question on an exam with everything you know that is not even part of the correct answer. Basically you are hoping that one of those answers is true and that you will be given credit for.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No.

At the beginning on GLP he was right several times in a row. Rare accuracy was achieved. He acquired a following including me and moved over here.

Then a few predictions for the current period are not working out.

And most of the rest of the predictions are for the future so we don't know yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

It's so nice to see you again, here at the forum.

I am in the same state of mind. Since I disconnected from my ISP to change it, I've been seeing things I wasn't seeing in my locality. For example, the state and local governments are building 120 ft. high watch towers on the streets, surrounding the state, judiciary building, congress, state government and city hall, They bought a helicopter, and a mobile command center for the police corporations. That's right they are creating many more police corporations, than we had and need. That means more corruption and that one will be under the foot of ignorant people with the immense power to ask for bribes for liberties we now have and soon enough we will not.

My location in not the best. Being by the border with the US puts me in a precarious position, since the benefits of being by the border are drying fast. My neighbors are complaining that their car batteries are being stolen, and one said the four tires of his car were stolen during the night, the other day.The purchases we used to make in the US, are now more expensive, and as the collapse happens, those merchandises will either will not get here, or they will be an arm and a leg. I now see beggars in almost every traffic light, so you interact with many beggars. When the collapse happens, I am sure they will not beg for money, but will attack any cars waiting at a traffic light which is stopped and unable to move. Most beggars are people who used to live illegally inthe US and were deported, and cannot cross the border back, but with the collapse, I expect whole families will leave the US and that will only exacerbate the situation.

But things aren't as bad as I write. There are things Iam starting to notice, and not all parts of the city are like tha, but I live in a peaceful area where nothing was ever stolen, and now that's no longer the case. I work at the Civic Center, and there are bggars in the area, That's awful enough for me, although not every traffic light is like that.

I am going to see a 48 hectares land they are selling in Southern Mexico, next week. There are places that are very peaceful, yet. I don't want to be by the border, or in a city, but I wantto have large extensions of land to grow as much food as possible, and get hideouts in a large extenson of land where people will not find what I have. That place is tropical,so there is rain all year (1700 mm a year) and it has different areas, even a space to grow rice. People are peaceful in the area, and there seems to be social peace in that part of Mexico. Town and cities are small and peope are more conservative in places away from the US border.

In over 100 acres, there is a whole wide world of possibilities. i can grow more food than we need, and I will be able to hand out food for those around me, when that becomes a necessary. I have seeds to grow everything we might need, so hopefully I will like that peace of land.

One of the thingson my favor is that my wife now thinks the collapse is very soon, so she used to be sort of wondering about my preparations, but not now.

I will keep you posted as how things go.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: My mouse froze, so I didn't want to lose my writing

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodsLivingLight

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by snowspirit
I read part of the post over at glp, but read fast, forgetting parts. Too many crisises right now. Financial, both debt and jobs, southern border issues, Iran, Korea, rest of wars, and BP.

I'm not even American, but am seeing so much unfold from here. We have barely any news compared to the states. And clearly not the same problems. But they affect us all globally.

So financially, how do you see things happening?

There are too many crises. I spoke about them in the original thread. I will start over at ATS.

There is a war coming for Israel in the second part of 2010. It's that time when the United States will see their economy fall as no economy has fallen before. You will see riots on the streets, and not only in the US; it will be global. The whole system will collapse, and that will create a vacuum of power, thus, creating caos.

War will linger into 2011 with fireworks and Israel being in a dire situation. A character will come out that will present a solution to the problems created by TPTB. Of course, the problems made by TPTB, are made so that this character - let us call him the "liar" - presents the solutions to involve people, and ensnare them into the system that will enslave them.

I have spoken to Maya elders, and they do not promote the same non-sense pushed by London in their name. What you see in Hollywood movies about the end of the world being on December 21, 2012, is not coming from the Maya elders, but from London. Do your research and you will see.

As to being free after the collapse, I know the opposite will happen. TPTB want to enslave humanity through Agenda 21, Cashless Society, and Depopulation. Do some research.

Regards.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join