It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What is this GLP you are referring to?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
Wilde Vision,

Esentially what you are doing is shotgunning predictions.

It's like saying the following things may be true for NYC tomorrow:

1)It may be sunny.
2)It may be cloudy.
3)It may be cloudy with some rain.

It is like answering a specific question on an exam with everything you know that is not even part of the correct answer. Basically you are hoping that one of those answers is true and that you will be given credit for.

I am not asking to get credit. I was asked about a wide range of issues. There are many situations we should prepare for, but people are stuck on being 100% right, or ego stuff, and not about receiving a warning and doing something about it. I am certainly writing for a very small audience, but I don't expect a large one, since very few will be saved.

I am certain the tribulation period will comence before the end of June 2011. Things will accomodate for that now.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I think you mean Ethiopia, but there is hardly any news from that country. Maybe that's a sign too, too quiet can be the silence before the storm.

Turkey is part of the countries that will set against srael during Armaggedon.

It used to be a long friend with the US, britain and Israel, but that's no longer true.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

That's a forum unfriendly to ATS, so if I post a link, I might be banned.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Someone made a list and I looked through the list. It was 100% failed. I asked if it was 100% failure or was it only 99.9% wrong. No one pointed to me being wrong. So I guess it is good to ask the question again: has there been any success at all?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

There are many situations we should prepare for, but people are stuck on being 100% right, or ego stuff, and not about receiving a warning and doing something about it. I am certainly writing for a very small audience, but I don't expect a large one, since very few will be saved.

You suggest here that therr will be a great calamity. Why would I believe you? Your prediction rate is 0. The intelligent thing to do is to suppose that the opposite is true, which is that very few people die, or that very few will NOT be saved.

The only reason you write for a small audience is that only a small audience believes your claims.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

And where do you get this Turkey on Israel claim? Are you also misrepresenting the new position of Turkey as it adjusts its Red book?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I don't know if you know who Steve Quayle is, but you may want to see what he posted on the main page of his website concerning Nov.11. He is looking for a second source of verification on a bank holiday for Nov. 11.

I don't frequent his site as often as I used to (time, busy), but I saw his alert tonight and thought you might want to take a look at it.

www.stevequayle.com...

edit: spelled steve's name wrong. Yikes!
edit on 7-11-2010 by nlouise because: spelled name wrong

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Thanks WV.

I'm happy for you that you found that property. I know the borders are getting worse, at least from online news sources. What are those towers for? To watch the citizens, crime, or are they connected to prison camps?

Do US Citizens still need a passport to walk across to MX? Or are the passports necessary to get back over to the US? I remember just walking through the iron gates, where there was no one monitering them, because a person can't leave the same way. If that is the case, you could get an influx of people through the gates that don't have plans on coming back over here.

The last place I entered through MX was through Tecate. I thought it was a neat little layed back town. I know that the gates in/out were very simple, not like TJ, but I'm sure all that has changed by now (?).

When they pass that HR875 Bill, over here, some of us will have to rely on 'gorilla planting'. I have chickens, so you know that's going to be difficult. I can't imagine they would impliment it so quickly, but I'm sure they will at just the wrong time for us average folks. We don't have rain in the summer (where I live) so if we were off the grid, that might be a problem. No one has any mineral rights in my area either. It's all government owned. Next they will charge for the air we breath. Eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
What is this GLP you are referring to?

Its called godlike productions. It's anything but.

(Obligatory second line)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

I don't know if you know who Steve Quayle is, but you may want to see what he posted on the main page of his website concerning Nov.11. He is looking for a second source of verification on a bank holiday for Nov. 11.

I don't frequent his site as often as I used to (time, busy), but I saw his alert tonight and thought you might want to take a look at it.

www.stevequayle.com...

edit: spelled steve's name wrong. Yikes!
edit on 7-11-2010 by nlouise because: spelled name wrong

America is allready bankrupt and the Dow Jones allready had his crash, Banks and the government are hiding this fact and are printing extra money. Everybody knows that when you print more money the value will decline.
You could almost say they are making counterfeit money nowadays.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
One question. You mentioned someting about Pakistan playing a role in this. What is this role?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
november 10 or 11th is closing and the troops are building up and start showing off.
www.debka.com...
Also Israel warns for war.
www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I already answered your question somewhat earlier by noting some of the early successes. You can continue to say or believe what you want but I'm not going to bother refuting you, again.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

He says bank holiday "as early as" Nov. 11. I guess "as late as" never.

What would be the purpose of a bank holiday?

What would be the purpose of a currency replacement for the US dollar? The USD is already the reserve currency in which most obligations are denominated, and almost all US obligations. So issuing a new currency would not make things any easier. As the reserve currency the Fed can reduce the debts by printing dollars as they are doing.

It's not Bernanke's choice. If someone points a gun at you and makes you sign a contract, it wasn't really your decision. This must be done to make the dollar denominated debts payable, and of course creditors are screaming bloody murder because they are being paid in cheaper dollars.

It's exciting and significant, but also it was predictable in all but the details from several years ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

[quot]I already answered your question somewhat earlier by noting some of the early successes. You can continue to say or believe what you want but I'm not going to bother refuting you, again.
I don't recall you making any effort. So please sit still while I chuckle about the claim of refuting. Actually, you're allowed to squirm while I chuckle.

I am referring to a list of 100% failures recently listed in this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You're right, it is already bankrupt, but as long as the rest of the population has no clue, their monopoly money will have some value. When it's "officially announced" is when the CHTF. So, far though, there is lots of money still being deposited into the banks by the unsuspecting, who thinks that 'insurance' on their money accounts for something. It's when they go to get it one day, and the banks are shut down completely, that they will realize that this country is bankrupt. Either way, when that day comes, even those who are stuffing their mattresses will find that their paper has no value, but I guess better there than in the bank, if I understand hyperinflation correctly.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I don't think the bank holiday change would be currency at all. I think it will be some type of microchipped card replacing a small percentage of what what money they lost or turn in, which will get people used to the idea of a cashless society. Then of course the next step is to chip us 'uselss eaters'.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I already answered your question somewhat earlier by noting some of the early successes. You can continue to say or believe what you want but I'm not going to bother refuting you, again.

I don't recall you making any effort. So please sit still while I chuckle about the claim of refuting. Actually, you're allowed to squirm while I chuckle.

I am referring to a list of 100% failures recently listed in this thread.

1. Your memory issues are your issues, not mine. I did what I said.
2. You are referring presumably to a proper subset of what WV has posted. And unless he's right on 100% of predictions, you can make a list of the wrong ones, then say he was wrong on 100% of the wrong ones. Great work!

3. Your lack of manners is showing.
edit on 8-11-2010 by oniongrass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

I don't think the bank holiday change would be currency at all. I think it will be some type of microchipped card replacing a small percentage of what what money they lost or turn in, which will get people used to the idea of a cashless society. Then of course the next step is to chip us 'uselss eaters'.

That would really get our overseas friends all worked up! The world reserve currency, in paper form, is basically US $100 bills. There is more value by far in circulating $100 bills than in all other US denominations put together, but they are almost all overseas. If those were suddenly rendered worthless, we really could have TSHTF. I doubt that the USD would maintain its value in international trade for long if the USA didn't honor it for, say, payment of US taxes.
edit on 8-11-2010 by oniongrass because: clarify that "denominations" were "US denominations" not including foreign currencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join