It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

I hear ya. Here is the followup from S. Quayle's site:

As I was trying to indicate in the piece your read out over the airwaves, the NWO system for a Bancorps and ASEAN is still far off. No bank closure will happen. All smoke and mirrors,to keep the yin/yang alive. nothing more. The FDIC keeps banks alerted to cash flow discrepencies and they in turn tell the public what is capable or not for cash withdrawals. With the amount of serious billionaire power keeping the bank paper moving forward and the BIS on track with it's future plans, a) it's not time for the Bankcors, and the use of the Amero may be a real consideration to keep the buy/sell mechanism in play. You can't take out one system unless the next one is in place. The 'scare' I heard was 80% rumormill to make us look foolish

edit on 8-11-2010 by nlouise because: spelled his name wrong again. dang

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This may be something or may not be anything, but this article was posted on CNN this morning, and something occured to me, whether it pertains or not.

news.blogs.cnn.com...-295077

Aparently, in Poland they are erecting a 170ft tall statue of Jesus. I'm aware that we are not to make ANY graven images. That being said, Revelation talks about an image of the Beast that people will be forced to worship? I understand that it could just be metaphoric, but I have to wonder.....if something like Project Bluebeam happens, or any other crazy thing, couldn't the manmade image of Jesus be used in cooperation with the AC? After all we know Jesus didn't look like the manmade paintings of him. Is it possible that something, like this particular type of image, could be used to bring in the AC, especially if the AC looks like that?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Your memory appears to have failed you. I asked for a list of successes and was told that they exist, yet they were not presented. You appear to be the only one disputing the 100% failure issue. Why didn't you dispute the list when it was presented?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

When the world economy is going to pieces, you are still counting a little speck?

ROFL. You´re persistent and blind.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You don´t have to believe me. I have said it before, and I say it again. I am not interested in your belief in me. Rather, believe in God, as you should.

Prepare for what I say it is coming, if you so please, but if you don´t because yu don´t believe, that´s fine with me, since you have made your choice. I sounded the alarm on what is coming. If people listened or not, it´s not up to me.

If you believ I say the opposite of what is, ten you have nothing to worry about. You can choose to be blind, if you so wish.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Search the Bible. I usually don´t give lins since people can search what I say. It´s written in the Bible.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Wow. That comment was as unrelated to my post as anything you've predicted.

Your making me giggle. Have you considered posting your successes or is that impossible to do?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So you think that the bible mentions the country of Turkey which did not exist at the time that the bible was written?

No wonder you pretend to avoid providing the links - you can't.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So instead of showing me that you have had successful predictions you just ask to be believed. Why don't you tell us your successes and we can go from there. It appears that there is a general discomfort with everyone showing your successes - including you.

The reason people try to avoid showing successes is that they are fakes. Fakes don't want to be encumbered with being right.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Stereologist still hammering the 2012 forum then?
Nothing to see here, move right along...
How does he find the time....??
in jest, not malicious.

On topic, and to provide some support to Biblical viewpoints... The country of Turkey may or may not have been intended as the subject of a prophetic description in the Bible. The Torah (Old Testament) is largely similar in style throughout, and on reading right through there is very little change to the narrative style. I personally believe it is inspired revelation, conveyed in the same Spirit, through different authors. Imagine God writing adventure stories, cautionary tales & moral discourses under several pseudonyms...

Quick note - Faith is different from Science, as faith is intended to be accessible to laymen and those who aren't blessed with high intellect - faith is a lot less exclusive than academia... The Bible isn't supposed to be scientific, but rather is a 'Handbook to Life', which has proven effective over the centuries, along with similar scriptures from other cultures. We are encouraged to use our talent for the benefit of us, our family, our neighbours and our wider community. That means science is endorsed by God.

Also noteworthy, that faith isn't the 'province of the unenlightened' - there are plenty of intellectual types who can rationalise a belief in God based on varying combinations - of subjective experience, logical inference, and even simple poetic wonderment at certain aspects of the universe around us...

Aaaaanyway. If God is beyond the limitations of time and space (as He would have to be in order to be God with a capital G), then he is more than capable of providing insight about future events (and 'as yet unknown' details of a future world to come). In fact, I believe He's quite into prophetic revelation, isn't He?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Great post.

The country of Turkey may or may not have been intended as the subject of a prophetic description in the Bible.

I assume here that you mean some portion of Anatolia, possibly a group of people living in Anatolia.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You said Pakistan will play a role in this. What's the role and how does it affect the other nations playing a part?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Thanks WV.

I'm happy for you that you found that property. I know the borders are getting worse, at least from online news sources. What are those towers for? To watch the citizens, crime, or are they connected to prison camps?

Do US Citizens still need a passport to walk across to MX? Or are the passports necessary to get back over to the US? I remember just walking through the iron gates, where there was no one monitering them, because a person can't leave the same way. If that is the case, you could get an influx of people through the gates that don't have plans on coming back over here.

The last place I entered through MX was through Tecate. I thought it was a neat little layed back town. I know that the gates in/out were very simple, not like TJ, but I'm sure all that has changed by now (?).

When they pass that
HR 875 Bill, over here, some of us will have to rely on 'gorilla planting'. I have chickens, so you know that's going to be difficult. I can't imagine they would impliment it so quickly, but I'm sure they will at just the wrong time for us average folks. We don't have rain in the summer (where I live) so if we were off the grid, that might be a problem. No one has any mineral rights in my area either. It's all government owned. Next they will charge for the air we breath. Eh?

Thanks, Nlouise.

I heard the tower was a Bicentennial Monument Tower, but asking others, most think it is a watchtower, for guards. Things are getting crazy. US Citizens don't need a passport to cross into Mexico, but sometimes they are asked for a passport to return to the US. if you happen not to have it, they still let you in, anyway.

Tecate is still a little laid back town. I thought of buying some property near by, but it is too close to San Diego, and to Tijuana. When TSHTF, I am sure many people will flee Tijuana and San Diego, and because of the change in weather, they will stay in Tecate, leaving Mexicali as a last option.

I have read about HR 875 and S 425. TPTB want the US to fall and become a slave as the rest of the world. We don't have that here, yet. nonetheless, I think the best way to avoiding the problem is having a large extension of land and hiding what you grow in between the rest of native plants and seclude animals with bambooor large trees and a few cleverly used fences that aren't visible from above or are hard to get to by car. I am sure they will promote the same laws all around the world, since Obama said they want to put the US as an example for other countries to follow in that regard.

Everybody says things are very difficult since there is no money to invest. Luckily, some people have their small savings in silver or gold. I know they will also lose their value, but they still have value and will retain it until tptb get their system fully operational in order to force us to accept it. It is very important to follow their steps to know when to get rid of any silver or gold, and what to acquire that will help us remain free and on the right side of the path.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This may be something or may not be anything, but this article was posted on CNN this morning, and something occured to me, whether it pertains or not.

news.blogs.cnn.com...-295077

Aparently, in Poland they are erecting a 170ft tall statue of Jesus. I'm aware that we are not to make ANY graven images. That being said, Revelation talks about an image of the Beast that people will be forced to worship? I understand that it could just be metaphoric, but I have to wonder.....if something like Project Bluebeam happens, or any other crazy thing, couldn't the manmade image of Jesus be used in cooperation with the AC? After all we know Jesus didn't look like the manmade paintings of him. Is it possible that something, like this particular type of image, could be used to bring in the AC, especially if the AC looks like that?

TPTB, in their support for the AC will do everything in their power for people to break the rules left by God in the Bible. Of course, life will be easier for those who forget the rules given by the Almighty, at least for a short while...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

This post is not about 2012.

I will not play by your rules because it is a waste of time, and answering you is getting bothersome, like an annoying pest.

Desist or I will put you on ignore, in order to preserve the right atmosphere of this thread.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Aparently, in Poland they are erecting a 170ft tall statue of Jesus. I'm aware that we are not to make ANY graven images. That being said, Revelation talks about an image of the Beast that people will be forced to worship? I understand that it could just be metaphoric, but I have to wonder.....if something like Project Bluebeam happens, or any other crazy thing, couldn't the manmade image of Jesus be used in cooperation with the AC?

Please take a step back, say the Lord's prayer, and stop listening to WV.
I am saying a sincere prayer for you in all honesty.

I think you have a good heart.
Look at the above quote. I know you are a Christian. In all honesty, do you think this could be anything that God would allow to happen in any realm of possibility?

He is in charge. God Almighty.

If you are going to be a literalist about "graven" images, the First Commandment would seem absolutely to forbid the making of any kind of representation of men, animals, or even plants in the literalist reading of the below:

"Thou shalt not have strange gods before me. Thou shalt not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. Thou shalt not adore them, nor serve them (Exodus 20:3-5).

Therefore no pictures of men, animals, plants, or fish are allowed on the planet, either, if you are a literalist. One cannot cherrypick a word or two out of a verse and leave the rest behind as "not applicable" if one is a literalist.

Furthermore, doesn't God then contradict himself when He instructs Moses and Aaron in the making of the Ark of the Covenant? There are intricately carved Cherubim Angels made out of gold to be placed on top of it. I would think they would fall in the "graven image" catagory of the literalist point of view.

God Himself also instructed Moses to construct a bronze Seraph to cure and stop the pestilence of serpents. Another "graven image".

God Almighty does not make mistakes or contradict Himself.
Man is the one who makes the mistakes in how he reads the Bible.

Jewish and Christian archaeology have completely debunked this myth with the findings of statues, carvings, murals, and paintings in the ancient catacombs as well.

Please take some time and relax. You will be fine. Pray. Read the Scriptures and the truths will be revealed from there with the Holy Spirit guiding you.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Have you considered posting your successes or is that impossible to do

I asked for your successes since I am getting no

This post is not about 2012.

I will not play by your rules because it is a waste of time, and answering you is getting bothersome, like an annoying pest.

Desist or I will put you on ignore, in order to preserve the right atmosphere of this thread.

Thank you.

Not only are you unwilling to support your contention that anything you have said is correct, but are you also saying that this thread in the 2012 forum is not related to 2012?

A word of caution about ignore. What you see will end up seeing is something other than the so-called "atmosphere of the thread." You quickly become unaware of what is happening in the thread. At least that is what several people that used the ignore feature have stated after they stopped using ignore.
edit on 11-11-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Deuteronomy 5:8 (King James Version)
8Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:

Neither verse is talking about flowers and kitty cats being a graven image (unless it is being used for religious purposes). It is talking about icons, symbolism, and stautes. There is a reason for this. For instance what is being touted as the ‘star of David’ in Israel is nothing more than a six pointed hexagram (the most powerful element in witchcraft) established by the Rothchilds.

Another example is the statue of the virgin Mary, making her to be diety, rather than a chosen vessel by God, in which to bring Jesus Christ into the world. It matters not which wording is used to say she is not worshipped, the fact remains that people do worship this icon, which was never Mary to begin with. She was Ishtar, and she was worshipped long before Jesus was born. Changing the name means nothing.

The American flag; What do we do with the flag? We pledge allegiance to it. Our allegiance is to God only, not to anything or anyone else on this earth. The hand over the heart is an Illuminati/Freemason gesture.

The pope’s ring; how many people kiss it? What is that all about?

Look at all the saint statues surrounding the Vatican. Pay attention to their fingers. It’s all Freemason, as is every erected statue in this country.

How many people put crosses in their houses? Doesn’t the Bible say that it was the tree of shame?

Pictures of Jesus: What could be wrong with that? He doesn’t look like the pictures that are made of him. My 2 cents is that those same universal images are the image of the Liar to come. He will look just like that. How many people will follow him? Especially, those who think Jesus will be making a ‘kingdom on earth’, because they don’t know the kingdom is within us. Just like the Polish erected statue that depicts the same universal image. Remember what happened this past year to the entire Polish parliament? The airplane crash? Do you think that is coincidence? Now this statue is erected? Someone (UN) wanted those officials ‘out of the way’. Nothing like this happens by coincidence.

We are to live in this world, but we are not ‘of’ this world. I can’t speak for anyone but myself, and conviction tells me whether literal or otherwise, that I am not going to be hanging hexagrams on my walls, hanging false pictures of Jesus, or decorating any rooms in my home with Freemason flags. In fact, the closer I get to God, the more I can see the reality around us, the sicker this world makes me, and it isn’t getting ‘better’.

I believe we are living in the last days. And, if it isn’t the last days of the world, it is certainly the last days of this Nation, as we know it. The churches (I will speak as to the Protestant churches) are sound asleep. MOST have taken 501C3 status, which puts them in the same bed as government, being regulated by government. Some are preaching sermons, not based on a word from God, but canned sermons that come from software, written by Freemasons. I know this to be fact. The Holy Ghost/Spirit which guides us has been eliminated by the churches, keeping the people ignorant of it/Him, and have changed the course of their priorities. The new priority is to ‘count heads’ each week, and add a dollar amount the number of supposed ‘saved souls’, while buying more real estate for themselves. (I won’t even get started on televangelists) I know this to be fact, at least in the Baptist circles, because my husband is a men’s study teacher in the church.

For Halloween (Samhain, witches sabot, pernounced soween), you would be amazed at what he had to go through in order to tell the youth what the real Halloween is about. It took a couple months of going to the ‘governing’ board (sounds like politics to me) and arguing with a ‘childish’ youth director (who heckled him the entire lesson in front of the kids saying things like “I want the candy” and “I like trick or treating”), and a ‘misinformed’ pastor. I pulled up in the parkinglot, the morning my husband was to teach, only to find the pastor and youth director ‘reaming him’ a new one, concerning what he wanted to say, and what they don’t want him to say, and about going to their governing board to see it through. Do these people not see how heathen they are?

The Sunday preceding Samhain, the church had a ‘Harvest’ picnic, where pumpkins were set out at each spot, on tables, for the congregation to carve. Seriously, when I go there anymore, I can only see all the CS. Lewis (33rd degree mason, practicing witch) books with the Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe, used as children’s teaching material. (more idols)

Last I will mention that on a big screen, they always seem to show one political personality or another, that had some godly thing to say or do. This is brainwash because these men are Illuminist cultists. I could go on and on about all the other pagan stuff I see, but I’ll end with this:

I appreciate your prayers. The Lord knows that we can use all the prayer we can get. But I would have never seen any of this, except the Lord revealed this to me. I prayed for Wisdom and He led me a whole different direction than what I could ever have imagined. The first thing he showed me made me sick to my stomach for weeks. I still cry when I think about it. Since then, my view of this world has turned completely around. I can now see through most of the baloney, and I will never ever see things the same way again. My prayer is that others around me will see it, while they still have time to repent. This especially includes those in churches.

As far as symbolism and icons (which are idols) I have no use for them in my life. I don’t need a phony picture of Jesus on my wall to remind me of him everyday. I don’t need a hexagram to remind me that the Rothchild’s state of Israel exists. I don’t need anything but the Holy Spirit inside me to keep me in line with God’s will. Anything else that we give our hearts to (even unknowingly) is an idol; whether its television, sports, money, people, statues, or beads, it’s all vanity and sin, and requires repentance to Him directly (and not repentance any man).

I will close with this; keeping in mind that the Illuminati use their eyes, their feet, and their hands to signal each other:

Proverbs 6:4-15 (King James Version)

4Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.

5Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.

6Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

7Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

8Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.

9How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

10Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

11So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

12A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

13He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

14Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.

15Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

EDIT: I'm not going to fold my hands, or close my eyes to all this. I am going to expose the works of darkness at every opportunity, whether people get upset with me or not. There is no compromise when it comes to the truth.

edit on 11-11-2010 by nlouise because: added the last few sentences

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I know that the value of gold & silver is going up, but I'm thinking that us 'poor overstretched middle class' folks don't have enough spare funds to invest in gold at $1400 oz. -Non-hybrid seeds and food are probably the best investment because it is necessity. I often wondered what good gold or silver would do, when faced with a starvation situation, until I heard someone talking about how a commodity such as gold, might get you out of harms way, or get you entrance to a boat or whatever, should the need arise. But, then thinking about that, why wouldn't the corrupt individual who has the 'mark' just shoot you and take it? Who knows. I still think that food would be a better commodity in times of extreme famine. Even toilet paper and shampoo would have increased value (so long as you have 'water' to go with it). LOL

I know that there are people all over this country gorilla planting potatoes and such, for those who cross those paths. There is little doubt that the 'change' coming to America will leave us as slaves in poverty. We're already slaves, just some haven't realized it yet.

I was looking at a simple 'overstock department store' job application today; A job that would mostly hire late teems or young adults. I printed it out to see what on earth could possibly be needed to fill seven pages of information. This application wants everything but the person's DNA. No joke!

They want 'misdomeanors listed' according to CA (used to be a felony box), a credit report, a dmv report, a bacground check (for 'security purposes'), to be signed away, to be used "throught your employment". And says "The scope of this notice and authorization is all-encompassing, however, allowing the Company to obtain from any outside organziation all manner of consumer reports now and throughout the course of your employment to the extent permitted by law. Thus you may be the subject of a consumer report which may include information about your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and/or mode of living."

Then when you sign, it reads "I hereby authorize, without reservation, any law enforcement agency, administrator, state or federal agency, institution, school or university (public or private), information sevice burea, employer or insurance company to furnish any and all background information requested by ......." (name of company that does the checks).

At the end, above the signature it says "California applicants only, by signing you also acknowledge receipt of the NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA LAW. (the caps were capped).

My how times have changed. You would think this was an aerospace job or something. Looks like we aren't in Kansas anymore!
edit on 11-11-2010 by nlouise because: mispelled word

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
If you are going to be a literalist about "graven" images, the First Commandment would seem absolutely to forbid the making of any kind of representation of men, animals, or even plants in the literalist reading of the below:

"Thou shalt not have strange gods before me. Thou shalt not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. Thou shalt not adore them, nor serve them (Exodus 20:3-5).

Therefore no pictures of men, animals, plants, or fish are allowed on the planet, either, if you are a literalist. One cannot cherrypick a word or two out of a verse and leave the rest behind as "not applicable" if one is a literalist.

And what would be so bad about that? What good do all these photos and other images do us? The emphasis on the human face, the human body -- when what is important is the spirit. The physical stuff is a distraction.

Furthermore, doesn't God then contradict himself when He instructs Moses and Aaron in the making of the Ark of the Covenant? There are intricately carved Cherubim Angels made out of gold to be placed on top of it. I would think they would fall in the "graven image" catagory of the literalist point of view.

God Himself also instructed Moses to construct a bronze Seraph to cure and stop the pestilence of serpents. Another "graven image".

Cherubim Angels, and Seraphs, are not things we have seen. They may be in heaven above but we can only guess what they look like, so they are symbols. This doesn't seem like a clear contradiction to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join