It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
After reading many articles and posts everywhere where possible, i will believe the WW3 will begin like this.

This will according to me in november 2010;
Syria will build up troops along the borders of Israel (like they did several times) to provoke Israel. When Israel reacts on this with a preemptive strike on the Syrian troops, Iran will come to aid Syria. In all that confusion Egypt will see his opportunity too and strike from the south. Israel is then also attacked by Palestine, Israel will be attacked by 3 countries.

I found it

I found an article this morning that mentions that subject:

Tony Blair memoirs: we must be prepared for attack on Iran
The international community has to be prepared to take military action against Iran if the regime develops a nuclear weapon, Tony Blair has said in an interview to promote his memoirs, A Journey

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I know, Tony Blair again. He's promoting a book. Not that I want to read it, but he's making statements about Iran.

Ok, I'll take a guess on Iran.....I say December on n occultic day. What brings you to your conclusion of November?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Yeah haven't heard from Tony in a while. I guess he's still important enough to be able to "saber-rattle." Maybe he has official permission to make this threat. Not good news, may his expectations be thwarted.

What is this about that they had to get rid of Saddam Hussein for the sake of "security"? By that logic, terrorists have the right to attack other countries, for the sake of "security" in their own. But logic was never really a part of bullying.

The second article on your last post has some problem with the link. I was able to get it by "quote"ing it, then pasting the text of the link from that screen. But it's really just some guys in NZ saying Charles is weird, isn't it? I guess, how dare they say it, but that's what makes them great!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by nlouise

Yeah haven't heard from Tony in a while. I guess he's still important enough to be able to "saber-rattle." Maybe he has official permission to make this threat. Not good news, may his expectations be thwarted.

What is this about that they had to get rid of Saddam Hussein for the sake of "security"? By that logic, terrorists have the right to attack other countries, for the sake of "security" in their own. But logic was never really a part of bullying.

The second article on your last post has some problem with the link. I was able to get it by "quote"ing it, then pasting the text of the link from that screen. But it's really just some guys in NZ saying Charles is weird, isn't it? I guess, how dare they say it, but that's what makes them great!

Sorry about that. Each time I save the link it comes out the same. He was a dupty Prime minister in NZ. I'm assuming that would be like in the senate, here?

The comments are contained in a speech that Mr Cullen, who stepped down from parliament when Labour lost power in 2008, is expected to deliver to an influential conference reviewing the country's constitution in Wellington, the capital, later this week.

edit: Well that quote box sure looks wierd. Hope you can read it. I'll try to fix it.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why November, just a gut feeling i guess,

Tony Blair isn't a person whom i take much attention too, he is also just a puppet. Maybe even the liar. But can be wrong too.

Iran will not make the first move coz it knows it will be retaliated by the US. It gives the US the reason to join the war. If Israel starts to attack Syria it will give Iran the reason to join the war together wit Turkey. Syria. Turkey and Iran are allies as you know.

In fact it is all a game in the eyes of TPTB, but with serious intend.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why November, just a gut feeling i guess,

Tony Blair isn't a person whom i take much attention too, he is also just a puppet. Maybe even the liar. But can be wrong too.

Iran will not make the first move coz it knows it will be retaliated by the US. It gives the US the reason to join the war. If Israel starts to attack Syria it will give Iran the reason to join the war together wit Turkey. Syria. Turkey and Iran are allies as you know.

In fact it is all a game in the eyes of TPTB, but with serious intend.

I agree with you on Tony Blair. He's definately one of them. Its just that he's doing some talking on the the things we discuss. Kind of like every time Biden opens his big mouth over here and puts his foot in it.

It makes sense to me that Israel would have to strike first. Most verbal threats that are made seem to be coming out of Israel, at least publicly, though it seems Iran does it behind the scenes, in other ways.

Oh well.....let them all eat cake. We will have our own share of problems from this over here. Also Russia backs Iran, and Russia and China are allies, on the surface.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
New excitement in the GOM. As of right now it's reported that a rig is on fire.

It is also reported that this rig is on an underwater formation called "Eugene Island" that sticks up from the sea floor, so that even though the surrounding area is 1/2 mile depth, this rig is only about 350 feet deep. Therefore it's a simple moored rig, unlike the floating Deepwater Horizon.

It seems that Eugene Island is an underwater volcano type of formation. So if it leaks it could leak big-time. This is a story about Eugene Island as an example of what might be happening at Deepwater Horizon. Well now it's Eugene Island itself!

indiglit.wordpress.com...

I've suspected DWH oil radioactivity is the reason for all the Corexit they're using there. Trinity at GLP did one test, found 1 Roentgen measured from a small sample of stuff picked off the beach, and that's the last measurement I ever heard of. If it is radioactive and this stuff under Eugene Island is pressurized from the same source, it won't be any more decayed than the stuff under DWH; it could be equally radioactive.

What caused this? Operator error? Natural underwater shifts due to other earth conditions and changes? Terrorism / act of aggression from a foreign country? False-flag to make it look like terrorism from a foreign country, as an intentional trigger for war in the middle east?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Oh well.....let them all eat cake. We will have our own share of problems from this over here. Also Russia backs Iran, and Russia and China are allies, on the surface.

Russia will indeed to my opinion support them but has its own agenda of conquering Europe.

China? I am not certain about them.... maybe support maybe troops but the latter i doubt the most.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Russia will indeed to my opinion support them but has its own agenda of conquering Europe.

China? I am not certain about them.... maybe support maybe troops but the latter i doubt the most.

Oh yes, Russia and China shake hands on the surface, but each has its own agenda, and you're right, its not to support each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

New excitement in the GOM. As of right now it's reported that a rig is on fire.

It is also reported that this rig is on an underwater formation called "Eugene Island" that sticks up from the sea floor, so that even though the surrounding area is 1/2 mile depth, this rig is only about 350 feet deep. Therefore it's a simple moored rig, unlike the floating Deepwater Horizon.

It seems that Eugene Island is an underwater volcano type of formation. So if it leaks it could leak big-time. This is a story about Eugene Island as an example of what might be happening at Deepwater Horizon. Well now it's Eugene Island itself!

indiglit.wordpress.com...

I've suspected DWH oil radioactivity is the reason for all the Corexit they're using there. Trinity at GLP did one test, found 1 Roentgen measured from a small sample of stuff picked off the beach, and that's the last measurement I ever heard of. If it is radioactive and this stuff under Eugene Island is pressurized from the same source, it won't be any more decayed than the stuff under DWH; it could be equally radioactive.

What caused this? Operator error? Natural underwater shifts due to other earth conditions and changes? Terrorism / act of aggression from a foreign country? False-flag to make it look like terrorism from a foreign country, as an intentional trigger for war in the middle east?

Good find. I'm going to read the article right now.

(second line)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Do you have a link to the explosion that is being reported right now? I'll go and see if I can find something.

I found one from 2 hours ago:
www.bloomberg.com...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by nlouise]

edit: oops this link is on the financial aspect of it. Nice to see we have our priorities in order, not.

edit: I found this on CNN www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Well there was a big quake today right under Christchurch NZ. They say many buildings are damaged. Charles doesn't like being called weird?

Christchurch isn't the capital nor the largest city, but it's the largest city on the south island and a city from which people leave on expeditions to Antarctica, according to Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by nlouise

Well there was a big quake today right under Christchurch NZ. They say many buildings are damaged. Charles doesn't like being called weird?

Christchurch isn't the capital nor the largest city, but it's the largest city on the south island and a city from which people leave on expeditions to Antarctica, according to Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

I see that. A 7.4 quake. -Hey, I don't like being called weird either.

On a side note: How does a person on ATS know if they are on 'ignore' by someone? Anyone know?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don't know if you get an post or whatever about being ignored.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

"Israeli war planes have bombarded the southern Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis and tunnels in the city of Rafah, leaving a number of people wounded."

The article goes on to say this is routine. Obama's peace talks aren't a very effective deterrent to such bombings.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I don't know if you get an post or whatever about being ignored.

I don't think so. A few 'trolls' that got on this post didn't know. I'm just wondering if in 'My ATS' if there is something I can go into to figure it out.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

www.presstv.ir...

"Israeli war planes have bombarded the southern Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis and tunnels in the city of Rafah, leaving a number of people wounded."

The article goes on to say this is routine. Obama's peace talks aren't a very effective deterrent to such bombings.

Its only a matter of time. Do you know if we officially pulled ALL of our troops out of Iraq? I saw some hoopla about it on the news a few weeks ago, but am wondering if it is officially done. If so, might this just be part of the setup for the Iran war? Take our guys out, then oh no....we should have never pulled out of the middle east to begin with?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

There are still 50,000 US military personnel in Iraq whom are now focusing on advisor/observer/teaching roles very similar to the end of the Vietnam when the US scaled back its role.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by nlouise

There are still 50,000 US military personnel in Iraq whom are now focusing on advisor/observer/teaching roles very similar to the end of the Vietnam when the US scaled back its role.

Thank you. Fifty thousand sounds like a lot of troops, but I guess thats small in comparison to the number of people over there.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

reply to post by nlouise

Thank you. Fifty thousand sounds like a lot of troops, but I guess thats small in comparison to the number of people over there.

Heck it's probably small compared to the square footage available in our gigantic "embassy" in the Green Zone in Baghdad.

We're not out. If we were out, we would be out. Those 50,000 will have guns and weapons.

Referring to when the US scaled back its role in Vietnam, do you mean before or after the emergency evacuation of personnel from Saigon? Somebody didn't appreciate our presence as advisors and teachers there, if that's what we were doing. Actually with Vietnam, I believe we called our presence "advisors" before LBJ ramped things up following the fake Gulf of Tonkin battle that didn't happen on August 4, 1964. I don't remember us being called "advisors" much after that, it was out and out fighting.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

reply to post by nlouise

Heck it's probably small compared to the square footage available in our gigantic "embassy" in the Green Zone in Baghdad.

We're not out. If we were out, we would be out. Those 50,000 will have guns and weapons.

I hear you on that. We don't belong over there in the first place.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join