It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
More fuel for the fire in the middle east. Wonder how true this story is:

www.ynetnews.com...

"Report: Tehran pays Taliban for every US casualty
Intelligence sources in Afghanistan, senior Taliban officials tell Sunday Times about training camps built by Iran for terror activists, money they receive for their 'achievements' - $1,000 for each soldier and $6,000 for each vehicle ..."

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This was a few days ago on egyptian television, the guy says they will conquer Italy and then the rest of europe.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

I can remember Nostradamus also told they would invade Italy and then move further. Couldn't find the according quatrain (maybe someone else knows). Also the Iranian troops are getting ready and Israelian forces are moving all together at the borders of Lebanon and Syria. Iran has divisions ready at the borders of Lebonon so when Israel will attack they attack Iran too.

www.debka.com...

Besides all this is Obama indeed a muslim and is not to be trusted at all, as we allready knew. It was visible allready when Obama spoke in a interview and admitted that.

What striked me odd was the press conference he held in may this year without an American flag behind him. Instead there was a persian tapestry

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a777c2b7058f.jpg[/atsimg]

www.debka.com...

I see the things are heating up over there and Iran is getting ready asap with their next major exercise.

I still stand with my former claims that SHTF in November.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

How did you find that video? What a find! Are you sure it wasn't altered? (not saying I think so) They spent one full day on the major networks about a week and a half ago, telling the public that this guy is christian (which we KNOW he is not) and that even Obama has no idea where JQ-public got the idea he was Muslim.

I would think that someone like Beck (since he's supposedly leading tea party movements and telling all, lol) would have pulled this video out of a hat, at least for more ratings.

I tend to think he is Zionist, because TPTB are not going to put a Musliim in office. I think BO is doing this to keep the confusion going, on the unsuspecting public.

edit: yeah, he's definately not an American.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Politicians in shirt-sleeves, a WV prediction from the thread on GLP.

Obama's speech today was in a shirt with no tie or suit jacket:

content.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
Politicians in shirt-sleeves, a WV prediction from the thread on GLP.

Obama's speech today was in a shirt with no tie or suit jacket:

content.usatoday.com...

Good eye OG.

One reason for this starting could also be because most of the nation probably can't afford suits and ties, and BO is now trying to look like one of us before campaign time. lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Are there actually men who enjoy wearing that stuff? I hate it when I have to wear that stuff.

Get one drop of food on your tie, and the tie is ruined.

I was thinking about it differently. Suit and tie is a power look. People are coming to hate authority, their hatred is greater than their fear since even if they follow the rules bad things will happen to them anyway. So the authoritarian look is out.

It's a modified approach to controlling an increasing fractious populace.

Does that make sense?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Are there actually men who enjoy wearing that stuff? I hate it when I have to wear that stuff.

Get one drop of food on your tie, and the tie is ruined.

I was thinking about it differently. Suit and tie is a power look. People are coming to hate authority, their hatred is greater than their fear since even if they follow the rules bad things will happen to them anyway. So the authoritarian look is out.

It's a modified approach to controlling an increasing fractious populace.

Does that make sense?

Yep. Real good point. Someone started another thread in reference to those that are awakend those that are asleep to what is going on. They are asking how do we know that TPTB aren't just leading those 'who percieve themselves to be awake' down a completely different path? I thought it was a pretty interesting question. TPTB obviously know that a number of the populance aren't falling for it (ie. no ties) even though many do.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There certainly are traps. They want to panic the sheep this way and that. I think they're about at their maximum now. They've pulled out all or most all the stops now, we're getting their best shot, so we should be honored worthy of it!

I think this is a time when it's especially important to be very calm and perceptive. It's a moment of crisis, a make or break time for various plans of control. The rewards for listening to the quiet voice are immeasurable right now, because that quiet and nondemanding voice is one that they cannot defeat if we do right.

I'm sorry for sounding preachy, I just felt moved to write this.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

I think so too. The reason they are letting some 'cats out of the bag' right now can't be on accident. I think when they pull the BIG false flag event, they want to see anarchy, so they can declare martial law. They have their bunkers, and armed security, so I highly doubt they are afraid of what 'the people' might do. The only fear on their part that I could imagine would be if a state of anarchy broke out ahead of schedule, but if that were the case it would've happened already.

Not too preachy OG. I think all of us on this thread are hearing the same voice.

WV has been gone for a while. I wonder if he is moving, because they are having so many crazy things going on down there in MX.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well I noticed that in his 2009 (last year's) Labor Day speech, Obama wore similar shirt-sleeves. Last year Cincinnati, this year Milwaukee. Last year he was pushing the benefits of health care with the public option. This year he talked about how he had delivered health care and "forgot" to mention anything about a public option.

So no change there, he dresses like a working man one day a year for his Labor Day speech.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well I noticed that in his 2009 (last year's) Labor Day speech, Obama wore similar shirt-sleeves. Last year Cincinnati, this year Milwaukee. Last year he was pushing the benefits of health care with the public option. This year he talked about how he had delivered health care and "forgot" to mention anything about a public option.

So no change there, he dresses like a working man one day a year for his Labor Day speech.

I'll bet he's wearing lots of makeup on 'working man' day, too.

He forgot to mention? Because no one was buying it the first time around?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
He "forgot" to mention it, because the bill that was passed and he signed, between the two speeches, did not have the public option he was pushing in 2009 as a reason to support the bill. It was a decisive issue for many people, including me. Without that I have no confidence that costs will be contained. The puny public option that they were going to do wasn't enough, but it was something, and then they just #ed us harder (excuse my language, I have no other way to express it) and took it out altogether.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Fidel Castro comes out on the Israeli side!

www.theatlantic.com...

... He continued: "The Jews have lived an existence that is much harder than ours. There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust." I asked him if he would tell Ahmadinejad what he was telling me. "I am saying this so you can communicate it," he answered. ...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Nice find. Many people see Fidel Castro as an old senile idiot, but i think he knows more.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube about the coming events, don't know if any of you saw this one too.
I am not religious but there are many similarities these days

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

He "forgot" to mention it, because the bill that was passed and he signed, between the two speeches, did not have the public option he was pushing in 2009 as a reason to support the bill. It was a decisive issue for many people, including me. Without that I have no confidence that costs will be contained. The puny public option that they were going to do wasn't enough, but it was something, and then they just #ed us harder (excuse my language, I have no other way to express it) and took it out altogether.

I refuse to pay for forced health care insurance. I am not their property, regardless of what their 'wicked little minds' conceive.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Fidel Castro comes out on the Israeli side!

www.theatlantic.com...

... He continued: "The Jews have lived an existence that is much harder than ours. There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust." I asked him if he would tell Ahmadinejad what he was telling me. "I am saying this so you can communicate it," he answered. ...

So what is up with this guy lately? Someone else on this board posted something about how they think he is a changed man, or something to that effect. They said he could be one of the 2 witnesses of Revelation.
-I'm not kidding. They really suggested that.

On a more serious note, maybe he will admit soon that he is a Zionist? He created his own holocost over there in cuba, his just didn't include Nazi's and Jews. I don't think he is turning from evil to less evil. I think he is either loosing his mind, or he is beginning realize his mortality.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Yes there are lots of similarities. Too many. I know Israel wants that plot of land really bad. They already have everything they need for the third Temple. Has anyone ever read up on the red heffiers? In order to 'initiate' or 'grand open' (I'm tired tonight, the words aren't coming to me) the 1st & 2nd Temples, 2 red heffiers (sp? cows) had to be sacrificed, and they had to be to a certain specification of perfection. The only 2 times in the Bible that these rare red cows were ever conceived/born were when the two temples were built. There has not been any red heffier of that description or specification since Biblical times.........until now. They have the cows they need for the 'grand opening' of the temple.

Sorry, too tired, going to bed. If I messed up this post I appologize. I can't think of the right words for anything tonight.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Israel allready has his in Israel born 2 red heffiers. Indeed they are cows. The got the first in 2002.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Thanks for the info. I understand PPM very well, used to work for Culligan years ago in soft water and ro sales, and I had a PPM meter until just a few years ago. I never thought about using one to identify the amount of colidal silver. Great idea.

Oh, I am sure you know everything about it!

If you use distilled water, it should read 0; then the following reading is Silver.

It's very easy.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join