It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In some ways I feel like I have already have dissappeared to most people, but not out of isolation or disdain for our race. The past 2 years in particular I have noticed a purging of almost ALL relationships, and creating new ones is challenging because I don't relate or connect to typical common interests. Most of the shared interests in awakening of people I meet are spread out over huge distances and I can count on one hand people in my area who are sharing this adventure with me. It is a liberating yet strangely alien experience in the eyes of others on different paths.

All the advice that is given to you here is a true gift, and it helps me to an extent remind me that we're in this together.

Inspire others to be themselves, too often are we altering our personas and image to maintain a societal balance which in reality is far from balanced being structured on an illusory nature.

Feel good and empowered knowing you absolutely can make a difference in many many lives if even in small ways, for what is small from an eternal/infinite perspective?

Let go of the need to control all situations and outcomes, understand it's ok for things to change that may seem uncomfortable at first. They will provide the contrast for growth especially when you don't remain in a state of resistance to them.

And for a moment, sit back and contemplate all the beauty and wisdom flowing through this thread, indeed, things are changing

Be In Peace

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Asmus]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

AND I THINK somebody who wasn't involved in the question is butting in.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I know a way out, it's called astral travel. Our materialistic society seems to have the purpose of distracting us from that. Perhaps 80+ years of life on earth, is a vacation from eternity in the infinite.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I have slowly been coming awake..and its time to take the next step...

The next step is to break free! Take the red pill!
In other words KILL yourself.
Are you ready?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm working on something that could change the world forever.

More about it as of the 19th of August.

Yours faithfully,

Sir49221

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I labelled you a lunatic without getting past the introduction. Who writes like that? But seriously....

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Right. I've finished reading it all. Same conclusion really.
However, the answer is not as far off as she thinks - just in another direction.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I to feel that way. Early this year i was feeling depressed for the same reason - not knowing who I am and my purpose in life- then I started to see the number 11:11 every whrere i went receipts, addreses, clocks, tv i mean everywhere so i looked it up online and found the [11:11 Progress Group] and i was stunned when they knew how i have been feeling about myself I have joined there mailing list and receive a mesage a day informing me and helping me how to be a "being" and liberate myself from the prison I created for myself. you might find some usefull advice from them just look them up there all about SPIRITUAL AWAKENING (11:11)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I was so impressed with your post, wise words. Though we come in often forgetting, many are remembering more and more, and get nudges from the extended family, and Beyond, so there is a need to wake and shine our lights.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sounds like classic symptoms of depression. You need to seek professional help!!!! You are NOT an alien. Life is NOT a fantasy!!!! You need help to get your life back on track. Please do it for yourself and do it for your family.

Originally posted by Asmus
In some ways I feel like I have already have dissappeared to most people, but not out of isolation or disdain for our race. The past 2 years in particular I have noticed a purging of almost ALL relationships, and creating new ones is challenging because I don't relate or connect to typical common interests. Most of the shared interests in awakening of people I meet are spread out over huge distances and I can count on one hand people in my area who are sharing this adventure with me. It is a liberating yet strangely alien experience in the eyes of others on different paths.

All the advice that is given to you here is a true gift, and it helps me to an extent remind me that we're in this together.

Inspire others to be themselves, too often are we altering our personas and image to maintain a societal balance which in reality is far from balanced being structured on an illusory nature.

Feel good and empowered knowing you absolutely can make a difference in many many lives if even in small ways, for what is small from an eternal/infinite perspective?

Let go of the need to control all situations and outcomes, understand it's ok for things to change that may seem uncomfortable at first. They will provide the contrast for growth especially when you don't remain in a state of resistance to them.

And for a moment, sit back and contemplate all the beauty and wisdom flowing through this thread, indeed, things are changing

Be In Peace

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Asmus]

[edit on 27-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I don't think you actually understand what I posted. Sorry you perceived it as you did.

When I said alien experience, that refers to how walking these particular paths can appear "alien" to other people. I think you took that too literally.

As per depression, you applied over attribution to my entire post just from the introductory paragraph of my post. I'm currently in school for psychology and to assist others with counseling. Just because it is sometimes an isolating experience doesn't mean I'm in desperate need of help and need therapy. If I ever feel overwhelmed with emotions I meditate and the resolve them peacefully within myself.

Please don't jump to conclusion because I am sure you wouldn't want others to do that to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
@Yummy Freelunch

I've been a member of ATS for quite some time, but I havent posted in years. Not for any particular reason, I am an avid reader of these boards and make it a point to at the very least visit this site thrice a week ....I just havent found something quite as familiar as your thread topic.

I am what you may classify as an Awakened person. Even though there have been many replies by those who frequent this "vessel of intruigue" we call A.T.S. , I must require you understand that influence from those is inconsequencial and askew pertaining to what information I relay through said vessel.

OK, now that those long words and interest shattering words have been said. .......................................

I must inform you, your feelings are correct, and leading you towards the answer. You have seen the Agents of Deceit, havent you? Standing in line with you, walking past you or at the bank? They dont seem to fit the picture, do they? A little .......incongruous and creepy! Fk yeah

Take some time tommorrow, go about your daily routine. Then report back here and describe what you assevervate after review of your adventures in the simulation.

Look forward to your reply,

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Princeofpeace have you ever experienced clinical depression?
Some years ago i was diagnosed, did the whole psychologist thing for a while, which was of absolutely no help at all. Eventually i pulled myself up by the bootstraps and got on with life. I started to read again and just like Yummy Freelunch i felt a ravenous desire for information. At first it was knowledge for knowledge's sake, and has now evolved into a search for the truth. What particular truth it is that i search for i don't know and i don't care the joy is in the journey.

I empathise with you Asmus, i have always been a social person because i should be, i never had any problems with anyone, always had friends and people to talk to.
Now however i have stopped talking to almost all the people i come into contact with, mostly i believe through a loss of common interests. I don't care about who won the sport on the weekend or who kissed who at so and so's birthday. I want to talk to people about thoughts, philosophies, the Future, History.
I think thats what so many ATSers look for and find in this site is the ability to discuss anything you want to openly theoretically without vitriol and abuse being thrown back at you.

Eleanor Roosevelt once said
"Great Minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people"
I find this holds true to my life, how about yours

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mombat

Thank you for sharing that with me. I know that I am not the only one and this site serves as a great support center for people who are having trouble finding others on this particular path at this point in time.

It really is difficult to engage in more mundane topics and conversations, nowadays when such things occur I just listen and don't usually say too much.

I am borrowing that quote for the time being if you don't mind! lol

Be In Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If you want to find out who you are check out Vipassana... It's a place where you can take a ten day retreat and meditate on nothingness... There's no God, no religion, no mantra and no dogma... It's free and it's not a cult... They just teach one ancient Buddhist meditation technique...

www.dhamma.org...

There's no fancy explanations or trying to figure things out... You are just stuck with yourself... That's where all the work is done... Inside your own mind...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi Yummy. Follow your heart. Everyone is on their own path in life and everone understands the mysteries of this reality in a differant way. Only you can find the path that you need to take. As far as understanding the deeper mysteries, when you are ready, a suitable teacher will come. You must trust in the will of the Universe to provide for your well being. The universe is, becouse it is the most efficiant mode of all things. It looses no energy, it uses everything to its best and fullest potential. When you give yourself over to the understanding that nothing happens without purpose and that all things that must be, will; the universe will afford you the oportunity to learn and grow. Understand that the universe is apart of you and knows you better than you know yourself. Ask the universe for guidance for what your heart desires. Search your heart for what you trully desire above all other things and search it out. Remember the saying; Ask and you shall recieve, knock and the door will be opend, seek and you will find. The trick is figuring out where you direct your questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yummy,
My journey from despair towards Enlightenment started when I asked God for help. Give it a try. What have you got to lose?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Dear Yummy Freelunch,

I feel Your confusion and desperation as I am in same kind of stage. I however think, that things will advance as You are ready. To me, it sounds like you wait something supernatural to happen? As far as I have understood it, that is not going to happen in awhile. Or if it does, then You should seek professional help.

I wrote somewhat the following earlier, but for some reason I messed up the posting:

Love and light Yummy Freelunch,

There is no person able to tell You how to proceed. You must listen to Yourself and love, forgive and let others to love You. Your intuition is Your strongest ally, and it will guide You further whenever You are ready. It can happen today, next year or never. Be patient, becouse that is the best You can do.

With love,
Electric Arc

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

To you, Miss Y. Freelunch, you have an email waiting for you in your gmail. I think it would have maxed out this post by... yep, Microsoft Word says more than 12,000 characters. hahaha. WOW. We'll, I hope you're entertained at least. It was a hell of an experience to live, I pray it conveys something in the reading.

And Miss Freelunch, a 3rd graders sedated stomach would like to pass along a message from the lint collecting in his pockets... www.fns.usda.gov...

To the rest...wow. Quite the collection. We have the Skeptic who is consoled with his knowledge that he can know nothing(Bravo, scarecrow); The Ascetic who casts aside any tethers to anything - if you refuse to keep what you have been given, what will you do with what you get when you end up finally getting where you're trying to go?; The Awakened and the awakened and those who are awake. To some it is a title, to some it is an event, and to the rest it simply - is; And finally the trolls. The trolls who hate and flame and - wow. But I get it though. I get it, and I did it, and to read your posts, I sympathize without condescension because I felt the same. All this hippie nonsense, all the koo-bah-yah bs, what it really boils down to is a little voice in my head that says over and over "Are you gonna cry about it Deeds? You gonna cry about it? Cause if you are lets go ahead and get that done so we can get to work. You done?" Sarcasm and mockery, a bondage to my own self image, are something common to nearly all men and women in this world. And here is the kicker trolls. Yeah. I think I will cry about it. Not yet. I haven't quite figured that part out yet (the how of it), but yes, I am going to cry about it. Why don't you give it a shot. Hey Skeptic, there is some truth for you buddy.

I love you all, Skeptic, Ascetic, Awakened, awakened, awake and yes - you too trolls.

Regards
Deeds203

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Deeds203]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Deeds203]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Deeds203

Love conquers all

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join