It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Well there are spirits that are mischevious that claim Jesus is Lord this board is full of them chanelling Jesus from Star Fleet Command etc,whilst the magic of the 'Godspell' or Gospel still works on some channels its Windows 95,there are now other systems that are Alta Vista.I hope you dont come across anything too nasty Christian spiritual warfare is a superceded matrix.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Which is why I say 'naming god' can open doors to lower vibrations.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

define mischevious than show some proof, slander/lies is a common selfrighteous weapon

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.-1Tim1.15

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.-Heb12.26

The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."-Matt26.63

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.-John5.43

He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.-Rev19.12

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.-Acts4.12

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hello freelunch first let me say that I to can be a terrible writer, you don't have the market cornered on that. And since I like to think that I am awakened. But I also like to think that I am a ninja and a cat, so I guess I am an awakened ninja cat.... heed my words. "All that you see and know is but a mirror into your soul". We only awake when we notice a change in the mirror. But we only awake to the change in our soul...So therefore I can not help you...but you can help yourself.

And there are many benefits to being awakened like juggling 4 or more swords like your avatar is holding and only dropping one of them on your foot....ahh fun times.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Google "Semantics". If you knew philosophy, you would understand that the greatest minds in the world all agreed on the fact that language, while necessary for communication, has enormous limits based on subjectivism and general semantics.

Should I take your word, or should I take the word of some of the greatest minds in the world. I'll go with the latter thank you very much.

My friend, there is "no one here" who needs attention. We use words as pointers. If one wants to know God or the absolute truth, one reads words which are pointers to a reality beyond words.

Once the reality beyond words is being experienced, then there is nothing left to say. Then One Knows the truth beyond everything. One is beyond the Matrix.

But then others still in the Matrix ask how do I get out..... well you have to use the language of the matrix to communicate how to get out of the Matrix.

Everyone else just doesn't know, that they don't know.

Transcendence is to go beyond everything including yourself. In that realm is the truth and the absolute can be seen .....

So number 1. Your suggesting you have some other sort of way to communicate? Because from where I sit the "talking" is the only form of human communication to this point, so are you claiming to be telepathic or something? Since your also saying this your then saying it's pointless to communicate in word form in this first place because it lacks semantics??? Correct that is where you were going right??? So I'll stay at my stance and say until we find a better way to communicate that all the geniuses in the world who said that are flawed because there is no other way!!!

Ok so 2. Could you give me physical proof you've found a way out of this "matrix" you speak of??? I think not! So I'll go with the Occam's Razor law here and say that simpler explanation here would be the correct one, so is it more likely you've become a enlightened being and are aware of the unseen flow of the cosmos or is it more likely your living in your mind??? Hmmmmm thats a tough one but I'll go with the latter!!!!

So anymore BS you wanna throw my way? I find your mental dissorder quite ammusing. Unless you'd try to show me some proof for what you speak of, otherwise I'd label you like any phyciatrist would... phycotic.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by NoJoker13]

[edit on 27-7-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Whenever you are feeling and what ever you feel-narcissistic? Don't give it a name, label, it is only the mind playing tricks on you! Don`t get caught up on names and labels, remember what u are has no words - it just sees, and feels. When we make the mistake and 'think' we are our thoughts this is where the problems arise. Mind will argue all day long. Is that not the suffering? Your suffering happens in the head, confusing you, making you feel bad and wrong. This is the separation that is the illusion. Is there really someone in your head that can help you? Surely there is only one of you. Do we really have to remind ourselves to do something, who are you reminding?
Everything is perfect, you are perfect. Only a mind with words can say it is otherwise. The journey you are on is the same journey for all human beings. This journey is totally natural and the only thing that is real in this life, you will not beable to stop, it is the destiny of all humans.
Be 'before i am'. Before this world gave you the system of mind.
Words separate, good bad, right wrong. Really, nothing is wrong. All is well. Bad is just a thought, that you believe, and when believed you bring it into existence. Say thank you to all.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Itisnowagain]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
*my post
^pepsi78 post and replies
*First I know what LIGHT GUIDES ME DEEP WITHIN and recognize fallenz trickz.

^Unity is good to the line where you cross it off the balanced point, then unity becomes manipulation.

Agreed, but 1 must rember not to segragate themselves. I know my ways of thinking seem strange but I possess a unique spirit that seems to fit right in with the diverse lil universe allowing me to acknowledge many forms of humblness and love FROM ALL DIRECTIONS... So again where I am comming from with my concepts about the AWAKENING OF 1z TRUE/ORIGINAL/PERFECT SELF is me speaking on the reconnection to our SOULS-SPIRITS-POSITIVE/NEGATIVE ENERGIES SELVES. The CONCIOUS WITHIN our flesh bodies constantly trying to live perfectly in a realm of inperfection... Controlled by fallen 1z!

*Second What I am speaking of as far as the perfect higher self is the self that GOD MADE US ALL IN BEFORE WE GAINED KNOWLEDGE FROM KNOWLEDGE TREE FROM EVIL FALLEN

^If you eat from the tree then you do not know what you are eating because just like in snow white half of the apple is poison half is good.
Eat from it and die, it's the truth when you look at it Eve and Adam were not kicked out of the garden because god was mean, but because god told them you have tasted it, now you are on your own, go.

Exactly mabey we needed to EXIST IN THE GARDEN, we didnt even eat from the TREE OF LIFE. I agree GOD is not mean, he told them to leave because they interfered with his ORIGINAL PLAN FOR HUMANITY(PERFECTION not sure death was plan).

The dieing part is you dieing as what you are, your emotions, your feeling will go, you die inside. You eat from it you are on your own, and you do die inside.

And who really wanted to do that?????

I like looking at the tree, it is a beautiful tree, I like to look at it from all points of view, study it. When eating you digest the fruits from the tree, you practice it and yes you are on your own.

So, you got access to TREE OF KNOWLEDGE, very interesting.

*1.So before we were tricked we were perfect HENCE OUR ORIGINAL PERFECT SELVES-K- not sure what you are visualizing but I am speaking of the abilities god gave us before being tricked -k-

^Yes he put the snake there so we can eat from it, so we can be on our own assuming we are going to eat from it sooner or later or not. Gave a choice.

He didnt want us to touch it, HE GAVE US EVERYTHING ELSE EVEN ACCESS TO TREE OF LIFE and we didnt listen. Sorta like running test run WITH TREE OF KNOWLEDGE on our abilites to listen and follow thru with orders, YES. Just incase we were to later encounter deceiving creations from fallen 1z we would be prepared, and we failed...BUT I THINK WE ARE READY NOW!!!

*FLAT OUT whats wrong with trying to reconnect with the creator who once spoke freely to us and helped us...PLEASE CLEARIFY MY POST RIGHT HERE WITH -I AM FALLING FOR IT- VENUS IS BRIGHT REMEMBER HERE THERE EVERWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Because it was intended we have diversity and not unlimited connection so everything can exist on it's own. So what you see around you will remain there, so you can pick up where god left off and create new things out of what you have, to go even further and invent new things, to add to diversity.

I disagree.

Thanks for the clarification. I did not detect you as being a negative spirit/soul/energy, but who knows you could be a fallen 1z offsprings deceiver... Anyway I see you are walking in the same direction if with the light or positive concious as many of those trying to reconnect with EXISTANCE your just comming from a different direction, which shows the diversity from above from OUR GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL. We are all going the same positive direction...

[edit on 7/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The one that dies is not the real you. Jesus went to the cross, did he die? No, he was resurrected. The same story that each of us have heard time again. You must die to live. It is ok, it does feel like death, death of the ego. What you will be left with is not that different, just a much, much easier time. Imagine what life would be like without that constant judgment, and criticism or yourself and others. Feeling at home where ever you are, who ever you are with.
Yes it does happen and it is beautiful.
Check out conscious tv on youtube there are many who recount there stories of awakening.
Years ago there would have been a guy on a hill spreading this message. Now we have youtube, so many more get to hear of it. Beautiful.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.-1Cor12.3

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.-Mark3.29

Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'-Matt4.10

"But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.-Mark3.29"

All is forgiven, as each and every experience no matter how malignant is equally as beautiful and a gift to the Creator. The bible says Unconditional Love and yet, it shows love by condition. Hypocrisy.

A core of truth drowning in a sea of perversions.

Read the bible, the torah, the quran whatever you wish - but take from it with you what feels right and leave the rest behind.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm Awakened

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi Sister of Spirit and all!

I was very moved by your posting and would like to help if I can. Like yourself I had questions about who I truely was, where I came from, and what the heck was my purpose here on Earth. I was studying psychology in order to help unlock the potential of the human mind, and although I had only just started my course, I guess I was asking the right questions of the universe because I was catapulted into a very intense and beautiful inward journey where I found answers to those big questions.

I have now written a book which lays out the techniques I used to free my mind from the false ideas and beliefs of society. Basically there are two poles to the human mind, the left/logical and right/intuitive. Up until now it seems that the collective human intelligence has developed the logical mind seperate from our intuition and natural source. The techniques in my book are very simple and show you how to bring both the left and right side of your mind into harmony so that you can then channel the great power that each of us posses to seek answers to the questions that really matter. We each have a unique and powerful purpose in life, and the time has come for those of us who are expressing our desire to change to come together and make things better.

I am not trying to sell the book here. I have just finished the first draft and because I have no money to spend on editors etc, have sent it to friends and family for proof reading. However, they are not my target audience at all because they are still quite content with the accepted ideas of our origins, and know little beyond the medias interpretation of world events. They therefore dont quite understand what the book can do for those who are ready to make changes in their lives.

The guys on this forum definately seem to be my target audience and therefore I was wondering if anyone would be interested reading the book for me and putting the ideas to the test. I have changed my life beyond measure based on the experiences laid out in the book, and I know that they will help you to overcome the "human condition" and find your true self and your true purpose here and now. I am really excited about what is to come, and am eager to spread the message around.

As soon as the book is finished I am going to send it to Coast to Coast Am Radio and try and get on the show, because the listeners of that show are asking the same questions you are. The money raised from the book is going to go into a fund to invest in the passions of those who read it and start living their dreams too. It is completely reasonable for us all to be able to aquire personal wealth doing what we love every day and making a difference at the same time. Life doesnt have to be this hard!

So if anyone is interested in reading the first draft of the book and embarking on their own journey of self discovery then please email me at
laura@thinkandgrowpublishing This is, as I said the first draft and the first book I have ever written so it is unpolished to say the least, but it is a starting point!

We all gotta start somewhere

Best of luck to all of you and hopefully you will be in touch!

Laura xox

"No army can withstand the strength of an idea whose time has come."
Victor Hugo

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
First of all, just let me clarify that I am a terrible writer. In other words, I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words on "paper", so please forgive me if my writing is strung out. I also use a ton of Ellipsis in my writing, which I know irritates some people..it's just my style

Ok, with the disclaimers out of the way..its hard to decide where to start..but I feel a need to get this out now.
Im sure I'll be labeled a lunatic after this post, but I'll risk it.

Ive been here on ATS for a while now, and before I found ATS, I studied as much information as I could all over the internet, and books. Studied, really isnt a good word, Id say devoured, absorbed...I just couldnt get ENOUGH information coming into my brain to suite me. This information was feeding a hunger for truth, for who..or what life is. And who am I.
I devoured everything I could on ufo's, paranormal, history, nature, science, etc...most everything except Hollywood jargon, I tried to stay away from pop culture information, such as People, or any news rag like that. I wanted to filter out the useless CRAP that most people read.

All my life, I had a feeling that I was "different", or that I didnt belong in society.
I dont have the same interests as most people I meet. I dont care about what clothes to wear, or how to look like a model. I dont care if I drive a fancy car or live in a fancy house. These things dont interest me in the least. I wouldnt even care about money at all, if it werent needed to live here.

I never knew there were others that felt this way until I found this site. I really felt alone, although I never really felt lonely. Coming here, and reading other people's stories and experiences has broadened my once tiny spectrum of who we are, and what life is really about.

I have come to a conclusion..from loads of information...that, indeed we are slaves and prisoners on this beautiful blue planet. We, are in a prison, within a prison. The flesh body, is also a prison for the beautiful "beings" that we really are.
Do you really expect me to believe that we have "evolved"? Or that some god just decided to create us from dust? Then set a bunch of rules upon us, and would kill us or send us to a hell if we didnt obey?
Its ludicrous to even suggest such a thing, in my opinion.

I know in my heart of hearts..that we..ALL OF US..have come from somewhere else in the universe...my "home" planet might not be the same as yours...look inside yourself..why is there so many diverse cultures, languages and races on this TINY planet? We are all flesh beings, but all so different. We did not just spring up from the primordial ooze as a fish...we have been brought here..all of us..and enslaved. What I mean is..we dont remember who we are..someone or someTHING is keeping us ignorant.

I know now..why the powers that be want to keep us downtrodden and warring against each other.
They are also puppets, although they dont realize it. They think they OWN this world and us..but they dont..they are also enslaved here..just like the rest of us.
They are evil..we should not have to fight for anything we need..we should not have to fight AT ALL!
Food , shelter, basic needs should be a "given" and no one should be without. Money is a tool that they use to keep us imprisoned throughout our lives.
Sometimes I agree with that saying.."Money is the root of all evil"..its not the money, its the power that "they" have to wield it against us.
The lust for material things, is also another lie they project into our minds...its like dangling a carrot in front of a horse..new and shiny things..just keep us like robots.."must have new plasma tv"...this becomes a focus in your daily lives, until you forget who you really ARE!!!!
You are not a being of material things..but of love..and light..and peace.

I have not found WHO I am, yet..Im hoping that some of you on here might be able to help me with that. I have not experienced being in the spirit..although I have had flying dreams that I know I was there..out of body and in my "real" self.
It was the most liberating feeling..but Im always being chased.

Until we all awaken and learn to live in peace and harmony throughout this entire planet..we will never be who we truly are.
I looked in the mirror today and asked the reflection, "who are you?" It didnt answer back..but I know that somewhere inside me..is the being that was created and never dies. Immortal...do you see that, WE are immortal..WE ARE GODS...

I guess, the purpose of this story, is to ask others who are learning, or HAVE learned who they are and how to break free from this enslaved mentality.

I need help, I feel Im on the brink of finding out..and im scared to step forward..but I NEED to..and just dont know how or where to take the next step.

I almost feel a relief..but a part of me just wants to cry..cry and mourn the person I "thought" I was..which was a lie..do you know what I mean?

Please, if you have any information you can help me with, to find the door..Id greatly appreciate it..please feel free to add anything to this thread. I have slowly been coming awake..and its time to take the next step..

Thank you for reading this and thank you for your posts.

Sincerely, A sister of the spirit

Wow ! S&F !!! OP
I included quote for the simple reason that i could swear i wrote that myself ! Its exactly and i mean exactly my own thoughts , how strange ! and TRUE

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

be patient... our time will come.

soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

Hahahahaha you gotta be kidding me... That is a joke right?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok i will not tell you your path....but i will share my path.

i felt as you did it would seem....

i learned i was what is called an awakener.

but to come to this conclusion i had to do some things and will even do more things that will be thought of as not right by others.

i have it seemed hurt the ones i love because of my quest in life.

it is hard to maintain relationships when you are always searching for answers to things you have been shown.

but doing what you sense is right is most important.

okay here goes.

first of all money....your right...shed the thought that you need money.

I am from Canada

i bought a one way ticket to New Zealand in dec 1999 new years eve to be precise so i could be there for y2k i had 100 New Zealand dollars...i left there four months later.

I did it cause i had a need too and i had no Idea why i just knew i had too.

In 2002 I knew i had to be in England...I sold my van..which was just Enough to buy a one way ticket to England.

I did it with only about two hundred English pounds left in my pocket.

it is now 2010 and I am still in England.

Now I know i have to go to the Middle East and i know i will get there, will i have money, NO i wont....that is part of becoming awake....

it is about having the courage to allow yourself to be at the mercy of others...it teaches you humility.

I know my path in this life as i dont ever think things occur cause of coincedence

I see things coming and i listen to where they take me.

Sometimes like i say it hurts the people i am close to but i am honest about who i am.

I think that is the important part.

Be true to yourself even though many will call you all things under the sun.

My path has been to try to expose TPTB and i know it is the case as i see the signs all the time....and when i get places i know where i am and where things are...it is well beyond De Jevu.

SO if you feel you are awake....then just keep awakening others...cause things in life are about TIME and PLACE.

dont get involved in circular debates as it is not worth it.

keep putting information out there and always share what you learn...we are not here to convince others or obtain a following.

We are only to awaken them by giving them information so that they can come to their own conclusions.

we don not need recogniton or praise....we show things and move on.

The world is in terrible trouble and we are going to need as many people awake as possible soon.

all the awakened people know this...and we also know that we will all come together soon.

IMHO Seems i always need to state that.

i am not special...(casue every human is special)
i am not more intelligent (cause every human is intelligent)

you will sense what i am saying...and you will understand what i am saying.

you know by the chills that run along your spine.

be well and know you too will come together in the right TIME and PLACE.

PLUBE

Please Let Us Be Enlightened

[edit on 013131p://f14Tuesday by plube]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm glad I came across this thread, this is the kind of stuff that needs to be shared..

Lets start with our purpose here.. Every soul has incarnated on Earth at this time for ONE purpose. That is to raise our frequency along with Mother Earth's into a 5th dimensional state of vibration. Our beloved Earth is going to be transitioning soon, how much of humanity will she take with her? This may seem like an extraordinary feat, but I'll tell you, the key factors in raising your vibration is PEACE and LOVE.

Freelunch, you seem pretty aware of your purpose here, so this stuff will sit easily with you. There is indeed much light around you, so let's shine some more! Soon all your memories will come flooding back I hope.

Sadly, most of humanity has forgotten their reason for incarnating here and get swept along with the insanity and their myriad of day to day issues.. I could elaborate on this but these books speak volumes!

These are a MUST read:

Telos by Dianne Robbins
Messages From The Hollow Earth by Dianne Robbins
Along with other books of hers, they are all great!

Telos Volume 1, 2, & 3 by Aurelia Louise Jones
- These are hard to find as ebooks but are highly recommended, if you are serious about ascending, that is. Go ahead and give the information above a go and if it resonates with you... You'll know what to do.

If you desire a different perspective on the subject, check out the video series: Our Journey and The Grand Deception on youtube.. don't let the terminology mess you up, the concept is the same.

Peace, Love, and Light

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by g146541

An ear wouldnt be such a bad thing..lol

I suppose what I mean, referring to us as gods, is that we are immortal..and we CAN create...with our minds..in the spirit..I just want to get to that point.

You want to be like god?

That sound familiar, lol

Yummy no one can teach you how to become awakened,

[edit on 013131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

That's an interesting statement.

Actually, one CAN be taught how to awaken. Personally I train people in this exact area for free, and so far...I haven't had any complaints.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You must face the trials and the tribulations that come to you. You have to practice the art of not caving into fear and depression. The circumstances that bring us Fear, uncertainty will tend to appear more often..the closer you get to your birthing. Expect it and do not allow your mind to experience it in a negative way.

If you need further teaching, I would suggest reading and understanding the teachings of the great seekers of our time. Jesus, Buddha and dozens of others of similar seeking caliber. These people left us words of wisdom, about how to navigate the wilderness that you are in.

This is a sour/sweet experience, a dual experience. The goal is to focus on the sweetness more than the sour.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by aspx

Hahahahaha you gotta be kidding me... That is a joke right?

I think your judgment is staring you right in the face.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join