I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in
reply to post by Deeds203

Love conquers all

Love is beautiful and is the only true essence of the Universe; however it does not conquer, for that would not be Love - nay, Love is that which emanates from the oneness and it replaces those feelings of fear, hate, and whatever else can think of. Think of an object that may put fear into your being, it is not the object that causes you fear but it is you attaching your fear to that object - now instead of attaching your fear, attach your love and that my friends is how Unconditional Love can be powerful for it is the true core of our being and of all that exists; it is the Alpha and the Omega, the One Creator that redounds infinitely, forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Seek not knowledge but love before knowledge, for it is not wisdom with out love as the foundation.

Namaste!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I have a synergistic experience to yours, and it is simply this. I was incapable of truly loving others until I had Knowledge of Self. And this knowledge of self came about through True Intuition, knowledge without a reasoning process, and this intuition has 3 essential requirements - Willingness, Honesty and Open Mindedness. It was knowledge, concepts of many forms and ideas finally coming together that allowed me to see the truth of my innocence in all my actions in life. All of my actions. The following is hyperbole but I speak from the heart now: I describe myself before as a slave, engaged in the bondage of self, my chains an alloy of ignorance and a soul sickness. I cannot say for certain what my catalyst for freedom was except that as you say, when my life changed, I was feeling total compassion for someone who I shared a commonality with, a Friend and that compassion was thrust on to me with a love that I have never had for myself. Truth and Love removed my chains...bondage is an involuntary servitude, I never for a moment would have thought to change, every choice I would make was an unavoidable choice to remain the same, stasis with natural instinct for self destruction. I was given the thought of innocence and love prior to meeting this Friend. Though it was impossible to apply these to myself (my soul was sick, me loving me is the definition of selfishness, again I remain the same), I was able to see another as innocent and love them; The truly amazing thing is that whatever it is thats inside me, a spirit, a God, a soul, or just Deeds, the truly amazing thing is that the compassion that I had for another I gave to myself. Following through steps A,B,C and D- It amazes me that all along the Love started at Me and ended at Me and changed Me for what I believe will be the rest of my life. I offer this experience, Knowledge of Self and Love of others to you.

Meine Gott bids you Guten Tag as well 11118

Regards
Deeds203

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by the_journey_in

Love conquers all

Love is beautiful and is the only true essence of the Universe; however it does not conquer, for that would not be Love - nay, Love is that which emanates from the oneness and it replaces those feelings of fear, hate, and whatever else can think of. Think of an object that may put fear into your being, it is not the object that causes you fear but it is you attaching your fear to that object - now instead of attaching your fear, attach your love and that my friends is how Unconditional Love can be powerful for it is the true core of our being and of all that exists; it is the Alpha and the Omega, the One Creator that redounds infinitely, forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Seek not knowledge but love before knowledge, for it is not wisdom with out love as the foundation.

Namaste!

I love that "nay"

spiritlibrary.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

Right!?!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello out there. I have never written online before, only reading, but I have to join in on this as you have really made me sit up! I could have wrote those same words. there really are thousands of us out there who feel just the same and I have been lucky enough to find some. Now online I find so many more.
Try looking into David Wilcock. You will find him on youtube or on his site, www.divinecosmos.com. He has a way of explaining things in an easy to understand fashion and is very useful on linking you on to more sites if you need more info on something. It can't hurt to look. With sites like these we are learning things that were impossible to find only a few years ago! If we are sane and sensible and open to the possibilities and not just closed into our own beliefs we can learn so much! My friend Tony has had dreams of flying like you describe but not being chased. a few weeks ago he was dreaming of flying down his street and saw a lot of strange cars parked along the road and noticed when he got up that the same friend had a death in the family and indeed a lot of strange cars were there because of this! Coincidence? Some form of psychic ability, or can we really leave our bodies at times? An open mind is the only way forward. I don't feel alone anymore.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I have slowly been coming awake..and its time to take the next step...

The next step is to break free! Take the red pill!
In other words KILL yourself.
Are you ready?

Hopefully you are talking about the ego self and not the physical body? Please clarify?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If Your 12k character story is possible to have via mail, I would also appreciate it.

Love and light,
Electric Arc

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

I would also like to add that I do not believe I am channeling any entity other then my inner guidance and or higher self although I believe at this point in space/time it is simply me; thus, my words should not be accepted or rejected but simply listened to with an openness and discernment to accept that which feels right if any of it at all. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Electric_Arc

WOW. I am so sorry, I had no idea you were talking to me, I mean I knew you were posting to me HAHAHA. I'm a bit of a fanboy so a 12k Character story in my brain was a, haha, I don't know, a Golden character sheet for a roleplaying games - Jesus, never mind. U2U me ur Gmail and it's yours buddy.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Deeds203]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Out of curiosity, (to all my Awakened, awakened and awake siblings you chime in as well) what it that thing inside us that 'woke' up?

I write a whole bunch about slave nature. I feel like it is going to be my - hell, i don't even know - my message? to be the Harriet Tubman of the new century, only I will begin by carrying the message that 'one can be a slave without regard to race, location, or economic circumstance'. As you all read, I was a slave in the Bondage of Self. wow. a white, 30yo Active duty Sailor with zero religious or academic training calling himself the new Harriet Tubman. But then again, only a slave could free a slave, she had no formal religious or educational experience either.

As far as what is within us: If my slave identity was forced upon me beginning around age - mmm, I'll say 5yo. By ten I had learned rage and whatever the extreme opposite of that is (complete emotional shut off). [I always feel the need to stress or validate or reiterate that i am not exaggerating, but then you all wouldn't be reading if you thought i was.] anyways, so rage/socio-psychopathy by ten, from ages five to thirty I lived in a personal - as i say 'involuntary servitude to self'. ceaseless selfishness.

If man is not born spiritually sick (as was posted before, and i agree he is not) then whatever i was, that default state of humanity from 0-5 is the prism through which i shine out into the world. btw, f*** tabula rasa. Blank slate. it sounds cool, i know, innocent and pure and all. And maybe my paradigm rejects this, but Innocent; def. free from moral wrongdoing harmless; That baby, wow, not harmless. And that baby has no concept of morals, or right and wrong, it has no experience, no concept of reality thus no basis to communicate facts about reality (i.e. Truth).

Tell you what is does have though. It has Love. 'A Priori' is knowledge before experience, and that child is born with Love [thus not tabula rasa] and Love is as 11118 so beautifully put before, propels itself, it is the what Aristotle called the unmoved mover, the unchanged changer; it was the most important of Plato's Forms - even before Knowledge! So I guess thats what is left when my slave identity went 'poof'.

Batter up!

Regards
Deeds203

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

]reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Well its good to be so open in some ways, but firstly I'll say the majority of what people say is good for you is only personal opinion alot of it is proberly rubbish tbh.. so I hope an intelligent person like yourself is good at deciphering what is really best for you.

I did psychology an I don't know everything by along way but I think I've got a hell of alot of wisdom for being only 20 an I had a stroke aswell so I can relate to alot of what you've said xD an often pondered on the meaning of things.. for quite a while, Lol an I came out the otherside with alot of stuff I'd realised for myself.

Can I be honest with you.. An I hope you don't take this negatively, its not a bad thing, but it sounds like you proberly have a medium level of like Ashbergers or/and are suffering from some Psychosis as for the second I had aswell, an like you I've researched deep into all the diffrent fields of history, science.. politics an. ufos, conspiracies anything supernatural so I've gone on a simlair "path of knowledge" xD an I know that once you able to start connecting dots the world can seem a much diffrent place an it can be pretty confusing, but as I've come to realise that Great knowledge is useless without the wisdom and insight to really comprehend it, an grow emotionally an intelligentally as a person, I hope you understand what I'm saying.

So I'll try and like really awnser the entirety of your like question, in the best way for like everyone..

An its not you by any means that are diffrent trust me, its just people niavely let life live them which isn't intirely a bad thing but I find incredibly ignorant of people to go throughout life without really consiring how the fit into the Big Picture an withouth even trying to grasp the world around them in some way, which is partly why the world is so dissconnected today.

We all grow up, an no one can tell us who we really are unfortunately. But I firstly I found takin yourself out of your own situation an look at them from an outside perspective outside the "here an now" an ask yourself how much of a bigger deal is something really to yourself overall, that helps me alot an also just try an realise the humour an irony of things an it really changes how you feel about yourself an how you see things overall.

Seeing as I had I had a stroke, I did loose complete sense of identity an it took me alot of years to rebuild, but the best way I found try identify myself is by learning about the world as much as I can, seeing though all the crap an the truth will present itself an once you get perspective and understanding its upto you what you wanna do with it.

I think its quite obvious that the thing that drives us all is meaning, drive, passion an desire, which are both negative an positive, an I think everyone should seek that in there lives, I think alot of people wait for it to come to them but you have to find it an gain it in others, an you can't choose the people you meet but you choose who have connections with, an its a basic lessons which is it works both ways an sometimes people don't givee that meaningfulness.

But I think thats what society an relationships are lacking in general an thats what I think you were trying to say an its true. Unfortunately the worlds become like a machine an the end of the day everything should be about increasing the human experiance. Things defiantly need to change an society needs to become a lot more connected an playing on the same team.

There are "plans" or sort to have fresh start an its focused on increasing the wealth of peoples lives which is the Eden Project, it defiantly has some great ideas but I'm not sure if its vision is broad an focused enough.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trixpian

As soon as the book is finished I am going to send it to Coast to Coast Am Radio and try and get on the show, because the listeners of that show are asking the same questions you are. The money raised from the book is going to go into a fund to invest in the passions of those who read it and start living their dreams too. It is completely reasonable for us all to be able to aquire personal wealth doing what we love every day and making a difference at the same time. Life doesnt have to be this hard! So if anyone is interested in reading the first draft of the book and embarking on their own journey of self discovery then please email me at laura@thinkandgrowpublishing This is, as I said the first draft and the first book I have ever written so it is unpolished to say the least, but it is a starting point!

Interesting but most don't have time to read a whole book or want to... So why don't you do as the other writers do...crunch your book into a couple of pages, and put it up online on this site or another, you know basics on what its about some points here, or there whatever, and see what people think, or if it resonates with anybody, it will help you get ideas and improve whatever you are doing. Though some will probably jump on it and tear it up, but hey thats the most honest of proofreading's, or if you don't like that...well then if you write it and post it some will come to read it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

When you are full and had enough, then you are ready to share.

You are still asking questions; therefore you are not ready.

~Be well, youngins'...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

~Be well, youngins'...

I'm with you on this.
It seems like there's something more to be done.
I'm from a harder reality, so maybe it's just my viewpoint, but there doesn't seem to be an edge on the sword yet.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

Doubt it would cut butter in all honesty, but there's always hope

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor

Originally posted by pikypiky

~Be well, youngins'...

I'm with you on this.
It seems like there's something more to be done.
I'm from a harder reality, so maybe it's just my viewpoint, but there doesn't seem to be an edge on the sword yet.

Maybe not an edge to the sword but an awakening of the wielders.

Be the change you want to see in others - the world is a reflection of yourself. The world a mirror, what do you want your reflection to be?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Please don't advise me. You are not on my path.
Besides, I'm not the one asking for assistance.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
The sad thing is, you're right..Ive wasted so many years of my life..im in my 40's now..but I dont want to look back...that only creates confusion and sadness for me..
Forward is the only choice now..like Ive said..there IS no going back now..

Number is a number that can't define you or who you are. To me age (number for age) is another tool for enslavement. It makes me joyful to know your making choices using your free will. My thought's are with you on your journey/path/enlightenment. My advice is that I allow my intuitive language to flow through/with me. I always have concluded that everything happens for a reason and if I was ready for journey/path/enlightenment my higher self would allow me to view/feel it. I also recommend you to wish/place it in thought continuously, from my personal experience it is most effective when I make the wish with my other half (wife) or when were simply together. It usually takes a bit for it to work but with practice and desire with love and positive energy (loving from the heart) then you will truly start tasting the sweet candy you've been craving.

Best Wishes!
Namaste!

_________xoxoxoxo____________xoxoxoxo<
______xoxoxoxo

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

My friends. Ex girlfriend and those familiar with the spirituality I have all like this phrase I use whenever they ask advise or guidance, it is almost always the same. I say "it's pretty easy dear, just push the love out" and sometimes for effect I'll even make the love sign at her ala Mick Dundee facing down a bull, haha.

When I 'push love out', that emotion isn't 'going' anywhere, it's not a TV signal. When I push that emotion out all the time I am experiencing love ALL the time. There is no seeking from without because I am wholly committing myself to that emotion. To love all is to love one,

to feel the judgement of others ~ wait for it ~ to feel judged by others it a phantasm, it is a judgement of ourselves, we have stopped pushing love out and that leaves an emotional vacuum, a hole. All being seek to fill the emptiness inside, if you do not actively do this by emote positive feelings, we are at the mercy of the attitudes, gestures and the integrity those around us. Even if those people are our most trusted friends and closest lovers, they are at the mercy of others if not practicing microbursts of love toward all.

The new truth, security comes from constant love toward all, otherwise we roll the dice.

Counselor, your handle by definition implies that you offer guidance, wisdom you have learn or earn or were given. The ferocity your bark towards a man who's philosophy is essentially 'love is all action' is a bit of a discredit to the handle you choose friend.

Regards
Deeds203

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Funny isnt it, the variety of advise given for such a thing?

OP....everyone is on a personal path, so everyone is finding understanding in different area's of life, and ways of seeking.

I advise, to stay open minded. While you seek and study things around you, dont submit to ONE person's website or studies or ONE material of 'belief'.

I went through a 2-3 year span of trying different things, learning through many different histories and faiths (to understand man and mankinds journey together...as a unit, as ONE).....I read so much material in all areas that Ill never know where I truly found the time to read so much stuff. I became a huge sponge just absorbing all sorts of info.

I can only share with you personally, my process...just as others can only share with you, their personal process too.

As you see, we all have some minor disagreements on how we see things and this is fine. Its best to follow your own path as long as within you understand it...rather to follow another because you think they have good understanding of things.

I would be careful to 'follow' particular people....some 'guru's are on a path of self and they seem blind to this.

I personally, have found that the path of seeking salvation and ascension....are not for me, and are not a path of others that I am here to find.

And someone said something about love does not conquer. I disagree with that (but again, personal perspectives, these are not right or wrongs).

Through love and cycles and orders....love emanates all things from Thee...love brings all things back to Thee. Thee....being the Spirit, Holy Spirit, of life. The one who we learn about offering of self from.

Just a fast ramble...always follow your heart , always.

Forgive, heal, forgive others, forgive humanity and the past that we needed to get to here...a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.

My best
LV

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join