It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by up up and away

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Wow-this is really disturbing!!! How many folks on here are on meds? This is insane. Are you guys staying inside all the time? Do you have any hobbies? Like physical hobbies that get you outdoors and fresh air? Exercise? Good friends who challenge you and support you?

Enjoy life!!! You guys are only here once and youre sitting around fretting about whether or not you're from somewhere else or some other dimension or some crazy shiit???? Who cares???!!! Get out, have fun!!!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

"I" suggest you gtfo of this thread pronto. You are the biggest "fraud" in this thread. Its all fine and dandy to spread your brand of #ing ignorance, but don't do it under the guise sn "princeofpeace" . Go create a proper screen name for "yourself", say........................LucifersCockCobbler?

I believe all views are unique in their own right and that the judging of entity or like things is in any way only causes the one judging to be judged.

Judging yourself I see

Unconditional love is a foundation of wisdom and clarity of thought not contaminated with negativity; and yet it's very rare that that is seen on here and everywhere by people.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi YFl,

I've waited a little while to respond, knowing the thread would grow quickly anyway, so here's my little .25 cents worth.

Oh, and apologies in advance for the length this may reach

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I devoured everything I could on ufo's, paranormal, history, nature, science, etc...most everything except Hollywood jargon, I tried to stay away from pop culture information, such as People, or any news rag like that. I wanted to filter out the useless CRAP that most people read.

That's an enjoyable phase of growth when you become a sponge for everything that Feels "Yeah!".

It's you helping yourself to remember things, by Feel. We could think of it as the soil of your garden being fertilised with organics and Seeded in preparation for the new growth to come.

Many people remember this phase as one of their favourite times, soaking up info and starting to share it freely around you.

All my life, I had a feeling that I was "different", or that I didnt belong in society.

I dont have the same interests as most people I meet. I dont care about what clothes to wear, or how to look like a model. I dont care if I drive a fancy car or live in a fancy house. These things dont interest me in the least. I wouldnt even care about money at all, if it werent needed to live here.

Many people mis-interpret the words.. I am "different".

Most tend to automatically jump to the conclusion of a superiority complex/illness instead of perhaps looking into the nuances of the feeling you experience as being "different".

Few people will hear and understand immediately what you are expressing with those words. And within that group there are those who feel and understand it, as well as those who feel, understand and know why. Even fewer stand in that last sub-group.

On the world today are hundreds of thousands of people who Feel as you do/have. Each of them know at a 'higher level of awareness' that they are here to do some specific things whether they as a person are aware of that or not.

Each is awakening in their own time, to be and do what they chose to be and do this time, and more importantly, to participate in the events over the next few years in ways that "normal thought processes" can't comprehend.

Many who experience this Feel, will be helpers, healers, guides, coaches, organisers and teachers in the times to come. Both through the hard times we approach and after.

You know this rings true. So that Feel must tell you about yourself too.

I have come to a conclusion..from loads of information...that, indeed we are slaves and prisoners on this beautiful blue planet. We, are in a prison, within a prison. The flesh body, is also a prison for the beautiful "beings" that we really are.

I know in my heart of hearts..that we..ALL OF US..have come from somewhere else in the universe...my "home" planet might not be the same as yours...look inside yourself..why is there so many diverse cultures, languages and races on this TINY planet? We are all flesh beings, but all so different. We did not just spring up from the primordial ooze as a fish...we have been brought here..all of us..and enslaved. What I mean is..we dont remember who we are..someone or someTHING is keeping us ignorant.

One of the conditions you the Soul agreed to in order to have Experience Here as a human was to forget what you are. There was no other way to completely immerse yourSelf into the Experience.

You chose it, and you also chose to Awaken in some lives, while not in others. Because lives don't run in a linear fashion from poor/uneducated all the way to rich/elite.. or sleeping to awake.. they are each what you chose at the time to simply Experience.

In General....

Yes, the small groups who do run all the Money/Power are Intent on trying to keep the Sleeping asleep. Since we know that we don't have to participate in their process, or at least not Believe everything offered from those groups.

The alternative is .. well, alternative lifestyles. Drop out, tune in, build a wooden home in the bush, grow your food, etc.

Something we need to understand is the Mind Set behind the historical and current processes in play. And that is "Might is Right".

The thing with this Mind Set is that it must come to it's own conclusion, naturally. And being what it is that must happen with a Boom and not a Whimper.

We, humanity, need to be very clear on this.. we must allow it to reach it's natural conclusion so that in the future.. if there is to be one for humanity... we will no longer have Need of it as an Experience. If we cut it short now, by overtaking the power bases in huge numbers and forcing real change, we will commit the Natural Conclusion of the Might is Right mind-set to be invited back into our reality in order to finish completely.

In the meantime, hundreds of thousands of people are beginning to wake up from The Dream.

Being the forefront of those Awakening means it is their task to assist other Sleepers when they awaken. This is done by planting seeds.

... to be continued..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
continued...

I guess, the purpose of this story, is to ask others who are learning, or HAVE learned who they are and how to break free from this enslaved mentality.

I need help, I feel Im on the brink of finding out..and im scared to step forward..but I NEED to..and just dont know how or where to take the next step.

I almost feel a relief..but a part of me just wants to cry..cry and mourn the person I "thought" I was..which was a lie..do you know what I mean?

Knowledge is Power, so they say. When you know something about the system in play then you know how you can choose to react or participate. Just Knowing you can choose gives power, whereas Doubting drains it away.

An old quote once talked about true elightenment being found in the balance between the worlds of form and the world of force. And the goal.. for want of a better word there.. is to be who you are.. the powerful soul while in your physical body.. that's the Balance point and the next 'evolution' of mankind.

It's okay to feel sad for the dying You.. as it means you can rejoice in the becoming You.

Have no Fear. There is nothing to fear except man's creations, and they can only force the spirit to drop the body.. so even that is no biggie really to a Soul.

Some small advices...

Have no Fear... bears repeating.

Hold onto no Beliefs about anything.. yes it is scary as all get-out but it is so incredibly free-ing to stand naked in the light and perceive clearly. Any Beliefs will Limit what you can experience of your True Self.

If what is being offered to you as truth is convoluted, complex, requiring your belief or faith in it, requiring money paid, demanding obedience and worship to a Teacher/Guru, or simply does not Feel good to you.. turn away and look elsewhere.

There is a massive difference between a Teacher and a teacher. The first you can pick out in the crowd.. the second you never could. And it is the teacher who will show you how to find the Real Teacher Within You.

After that, all you need will be found Inside you with the help of that Inner Teacher... which is what people call their Guide.. and which is only a symbolic representation of You the Soul.

Lastly, Keep it Simple.

Be well Sister.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by up up and away

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Wow-this is really disturbing!!! How many folks on here are on meds? This is insane. Are you guys staying inside all the time? Do you have any hobbies? Like physical hobbies that get you outdoors and fresh air? Exercise? Good friends who challenge you and support you?

Enjoy life!!! You guys are only here once and youre sitting around fretting about whether or not you're from somewhere else or some other dimension or some crazy shiit???? Who cares???!!! Get out, have fun!!!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

"I" suggest you gtfo of this thread pronto. You are the biggest "fraud" in this thread. Its all fine and dandy to spread your brand of #ing ignorance, but don't do it under the guise sn "princeofpeace" . Go create a proper screen name for "yourself", say........................LucifersCockCobbler?

I believe all views are unique in their own right and that the judging of entity or like things is in any way only causes the one judging to be judged.

Judging yourself I see

Unconditional love is a foundation of wisdom and clarity of thought not contaminated with negativity; and yet it's very rare that that is seen on here and everywhere by people.

You are so right...I actually caught myself in judgement 30 seconds after i hit post. He actually had the perfect name....isn't the "princeofpeace" aka son of "god" lucifer?

I got caught up in my own anger and judgement I didn't read his name for what it was.

I actually didn't edit out to leave it there as a lesson to myself that "I"am still human.

Its when you forget you still have the limitations of a human that you try to "act" like a "god"

live and learn ya know

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 26-7-2010 by up up and away]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

"we are all spiritual beings living the human experience."

With that in mind every aspect of ones existence is a spiritual and enlightening experience,

Once you realize this you live the prayer, or you live in a constant meditative state, all situations in life become contemplative.

It's really simple actually.

[edit on 123131p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
hi freelunch, quite a lot of respinses! i'll be brief. when the student is ready, the teacher appears. (old asian saying) so something will happen to you, either an experience, a meeting, or whatever. in the meantime, 2 books that will broaden or blow your mind are. "autobiography of a yogi" by yogananda paramhansa; and "i am that" by nisagadartta. the 1st author followed the devotional path but reveals a lot of the make-up of the universe. the 2nd cuts thru everything with a surgical discriminatory approach with the intellect

he described his "awakening" as an explosion of light followed by unfathomable peace.

towards the one!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You are not a lie.

Everything is meant to be as it is.

Limiting yourself to 'one' planet, be it Earth or beyond Earth, places bounds on the understandings you can be ready for.

Feeling bound to any physical sphere....is still causing separations, too much individualized images for understanding, things of spirit complexes.

Just because there are powers...doesnt make you a lie, nor me, nor anyone else.

It sounds as if alot of the things you hold dear to you as a wisdom you have found, is something someone else has told you of...so I encourage you to seek deeper, past what people say.

You are not bound to any planet, at the deepest of your being....you are bound only to the Holy Spirit of life, and every being of every planet is bound to this same life force/energy....each divine spark in all things is no different.

Home...is not a planet.

Spheres are where we learn, different ones offer us different opportunities.

I would say your feelings of needing to seek beyond Earth....is not to be seeking a planet, but to be seeking the 'unseen'. Search for common thread that runs through all beings and planets....not the threads that divide us still.

Many new age concepts are misleading people, they continue to encourage the path of self...which keeps some from seeing beyond the path of self, which is the path of others, which is the purpose of each soul, to find and understand why this is the path that is...and we need the paths that are not to find the one that is.

Just adding thoughts from my experiences...

Where ever there is life...the Spirit dwells...where ever the Spirit dwells, you are close to home. People seek to leave here or think they are ready to leave here....

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thank you, I have been feeling similar myself. I could not have written my thoughts out as well as you, however. But I will be watching this post for advice.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

...I just couldnt get ENOUGH information coming into my brain to suite me. This information was feeding a hunger for truth, for who..or what life is...

I don't think you need to ask the "awakened" for assistance - you seem to be doing just fine. The reason you don't feel like you belong in society is because you don't. You are ready for the next level of the game.

As long as you have the desire for information, you will be fine. Those who have no desire for information tend to become "bored" easily, and rely heavily on entertainment.

All the answers you seek, you will find. That's why wanting them is so important.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I would like to add again, this is not a prison. It is what its meant to be, it offers what is needed perfectly.

The only shackles on a person, is within their own mind.

Words of wisdom for you to ponder deeply...if your willing and ready as you say you are.

Our souls are meant to be of service, to all other souls that have not discovered they are ONE is Spirit.

Offer back to the Earth what is of Earth (your flesh body, the tool you learned in while here)...and offer back to Spirit what is of Spirit, the inner life of you, the part of you that is the same light in all other beings.

Letting go of the individual self, and live for the ALL....for all beings are of Spirit, are of One....is the largest step one can take. Many came here to try to make this step in the now....but have became distracted by yet another 'formed' belief, with the 'new age' path of ascension, path of self, once again.

Know what is of Earth, know what is of Spirit....discerning between the two...will lead to understanding of the differences in the path of self and the path of Spirit/All/other selves.

Trying to walk in the footsteps of others that came here on the path of living for others, we can learn the purpose, reasons, understandings...

Jesus is a great teacher about the path of offering of self and can bring us alot of understanding that the choice is our own when we are ready.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.-Matt28.18

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.-Col1.16

I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.-Rev1.18

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.-Ps46.4

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.-Matt28.18

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.-Col1.16

I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.-Rev1.18

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.-Ps46.4

Still following the masses I see....the broad path?

You have a mind for a reason...the reason is..that the mind is TO REASON....its to figure, weigh things, measure things...

The fact that you cant explain in your own words what ever truth you find in books....shows alot about you as a being.

Its sad, Ive gotten to the point (and I think many others have too...because they also comment and ask you to use your own words....that I skip over your posts when all I see is copy and paste from a book).

Wishing you well
LV

Please, if all you have to comment back to me is quotes...just dont bother...save ya some time.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

still showing me some hate huh? guess I'll repeat it again Leo, you know that thing you said, O that is a testimony to pure love-remember? one audible voice=EXTREMELY NARROW WAY

one night before I read anything or knew any scriptures and at a time when I was ridiculing anything God/Christian/Bible as something for the weakminded to believe in to make since out of life and was very popular and never ridiculed or persecuted, in a small green Gideon NT that a woman had left on the bar a few days earlier and as soon as I bean to open the cover an AUDIBLE voice as if sitting on my left said-my name, I am Jesus I died for your sins belive in Me and you will never perish

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.-2Cor5.14

also have you seen that website with the athiest who is defending Christians throughout the world (not western nations as the persecution is non traditional) like the beheading that are currently still taking place) and states as a people group they are the most persecuted throughout all history combined?

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress-James1.27

Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.-Rev11.8

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.-Rev20.4

You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, 40yet you refuse to come to me to have life.-John5.39

whose words are your signature were they written?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Dude Im a schizophrenic as well as voices in my head I also hear voices from the ether,did you test the voice,how do you know the spirit it is of,it could be jerking your chain.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

oh and about the quotes, I take it as VERY important when discussing things that pertain to God and eternity pertaining to people not to make up bologne, nor steal SOME insights to point to a nothing called THEE that has no voice no intelligence no history no life -a fictitious entity FOR REAL and not verifiable by anyone except you, and maybe myself and others are tired of your personal glory seeking that is very well leading people down that Real wide path of unforgiveness hopelesness and despair

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth-John7.18

suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
5"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked."I am Jesus-Acts9.3

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

still showing me some hate huh?

In all honesty, I thought you and I have had enough crossings that you know I have never showed hate to you. I consider you a friend No King...like a brother I quarrel with.

I and others have just tried to encourage you to speak what you know as truth, from your heart. What ever your purpose is, in making your points, it would come across much more surefooted to be able to speak from your heart, your understandings.

But carry on (I know you will
)

About my signature....and I have said this more then once to you....the words are acclaimed to be of Jesus....but I dont accept them for who might of wrote them, I accept them and quote them because I found understanding in that specific phrase/thought. As I have also said...before I had a quote in my signature by Albert Einstein...it read 'ONLY A LIFE LIVED FOR OTHERS IS A LIFE WORTHWHILE'...but that should not of acclaimed me to accepting all things ever acclaimed to be said by Albert Einstein. Can you not use your reasoning within you and see the 'truth' in the quote from Einstein>? If I quote "Love your neighbor"....does that tie me to calling Jesus Lord, accepting the Bible as a word of God, or even the Christian religion> ?

I mean no ill towards you No King...Im surprised you called my reply to you so harshly. I should apologize then...I mean no vibe of hate to you at all.

LV

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.-1Cor12.3

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.-Mark3.29

Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'-Matt4.10

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

and as I have said repeatedly, typing is not my favorite activety by far, but when comes to eternity, freedom and forgiveness a very sharp sword of truth is needed to rely on and verify

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.-Heb4.12

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.-John6.63

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
-Rev19.13

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The only thing I hope to glorify is the Holiness and Divinity of the Holy Spirit. You dont walk such paths for gratification from others.

You do not see what I say, in the very fact you still need 'god' to have a name limited to language, of man. The idea of 'nameless' makes all the more...not all the less.

Anyways...back on topic for the OP...I think we kinda drifted off topic a bit.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join