It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over kill chemtrails (pics)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Indeed I do see that garbage coming out of chemical plants, etc. I just didn't get a chance to cover that since this particular topic is about chemtrails.

Yes, factories are just as much of a threat as anything else, and that, I cannot, and will not argue.

Again, if there's a conspiracy, then to me it takes a backseat to the common knowledge that there are pollutants in the sky that are causing adverse reactions in nature and did not exist before our endeavor of flight. So, how do we change this? I don't know. Stop flying? Look for different fuel sources?

The point is this...its there, and nothing is being done.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

The point is this...its there, and nothing is being done.

Namaste and Love

Hehe.. I couldn't agree more...

My point is ... If there is a conspiracy, somebody please convince me... I've got a security clearance for all areas of a major airport and I would be the first to risk my job in gathering evidence or in sabotaging the nefarious plot.... So whenever I'll find evidence I'll be the first to go out and see for myself :-)

But then.. If there's no plot and it's just a normal byproduct of flying... How can one stop it? Not flying around half the world for vaccation would be a start, but who's up for that?

It wold be so much easier if the chemtrail version was the truth... At least we could do something... At least I'd have something interesting to investigate while working... At least there would be a discernible good and bad... And we could do something against it... It would.. almost be to good to be true..
That's an additional reason for me not to believe in it... Things are never that obviousn nor that easy in reality, as far as I have witnessed.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Oh, and I wasn't threatening you. If you're a disinfo agent, I am warning you. There's a difference.

Whether you would like to believe this or not, there ARE people out there that track others who are on government payroll. Its happening. If you think that this is fiction, you might want to think again. We're in the information age here, and people track IP addresses all the time. Not to mention, the Washington Post is illuminating a list of a couple of million people who have security clearances, and believe me, as this is happening, there are others in the wake keeping track. Its the nature of the game.

If you're not a disinfo agent, then I would suspect that you have nothing at all to worry about. If you are, then, you might want to reassess how you choose to operate on the internet.

I am a peaceful person, therefore, the chances of me making threats are just about in the negatives. Warnings are another story.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well, I have no proof of such conspiracies, therefore I choose to remain silent. If there is a conspiracy, then I have been left out of the loop and have no "smoking gun" at all to blow the whistle.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by Chadwickus

Smallminded my arse! my country is not on the flight path for many planes, but in the evening there are 20 or more flying in all diferent directions criss crossing
each other! an the thing is its been happning at Sun set more than any other time of the day, so if yea take into account the the Sun go's down at different times in the winter- summer they cant be normal flight path's because there on strict time tables!

Perhaps not smallminded but there appears to be a filter prohibiting anything like facts from reaching it. Your profile says you are in western Ireland. Well, guess what? So is one of the busiest airports serving intercontinental flights in the world - Shannon. Just today, a Sunday which is quiet, there are 23 commercial flights scheduled into Shannon and 34 departing flights. And that doesn't count all the overflights on the North Atlantic Track system. Like nonstops from New York or Chicago or Detroit or even Atlanta to London which go right across Ireland Verify at gc.kls2.com... which shows great circle flight paths and distances for any city pair. Even Los Angeles to Heathrow goes across Ireland.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

tbh, i couldn't care less if some people find certain subjects amusing or not and i'm most certainly going to base any conclusions on something more factual.

one can explain way pretty much anything, but i find there are reasons to remains suspicious, seeing as similar experiments have been carried out in the past

www.all-natural.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this type of contrail behavior is strange to say the lest, because in case you haven't noticed, the KC-10 has three engines but only two seem to produce contrails... perspective can be tricky, and a fly-by would have been better. still, if this is unaltered material, it deserves an explanation.

PS: so far, the best argument I've heard against these videos is of course that chemtrail nozzles would likely be installed in the engines, for better concealment.

[edit on 2010.7.25 by Long Lance]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

4nsicphd, I have explained it to DCDAVECLARK countless times....his location is in Ireland, and as you said, the MAJORITY of North Atlantic air traffic crosses his region, every damn day!

I have, in past, on other threads, gone to great lengths to describe in detail (for non-pilots) how things work in the real world -- not their "chemtrail-induced" fantasies. Maybe it gets through to a few...but there is this handful that simply canot seem to grasp simply explained concepts, even when show proof, and data, and diagrams, etc.

So, without all of the explaining (since it's already posted, in another thread), here is a typical North Atlantic Planning Charts that would be used by dispatchers and pilots...to give an over-all view of how air traffic is routed over Ireland, and the British Isles....and also across the pond as well...

mumford.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

4nsicphd, I have explained it to DCDAVECLARK countless times....his location is in Ireland, and as you said, the MAJORITY of North Atlantic air traffic crosses his region, every damn day!

I have, in past, on other threads, gone to great lengths to describe in detail (for non-pilots) how things work in the real world -- not their "chemtrail-induced" fantasies. Maybe it gets through to a few...but there is this handful that simply canot seem to grasp simply explained concepts, even when show proof, and data, and diagrams, etc.

So, without all of the explaining (since it's already posted, in another thread), here is a typical North Atlantic Planning Charts that would be used by dispatchers and pilots...to give an over-all view of how air traffic is routed over Ireland, and the British Isles....and also across the pond as well...

mumford.org...

So I'll leave it in your capable hands and sit out by the pool at the pad in Basseterre and have another Caribe while working on my bid package. I wish I could put my cell on Selcall and snooze.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Nonsense...watch the video again...and keep in mind one salient point:

Pay attention to the LOCATIONS of the three engines. In other words, since the #2 (center) engine is further aft, and the development of contrails from the exhaust exit point will be virtually identical from all three engines, your perspective (as you rightly pointed out) means that the part of the center engine's contrail you see is less than from engines #1 and #3.

...this type of contrail behavior is strange to say the lest, because in case you haven't noticed, the KC-10 has three engines but only two seem to produce contrails... it deserves an explanation.

There! I explained it!!!

AND...this has also been suggested, right here on ATS, numerous times. More nonsense:

PS: so far, the best argument I've heard against these videos is of course that chemtrail nozzles would likely be installed in the engines, for better concealment.

Utter BS.

I was flying commercial passenger airliners for 24 years...there is not ONE piece of equipment, or system, on an airplane that we don't know about. Period! Not to mention, all of the mechanics and ground support workers, too.

AND, there is no such "device", nor "devices", on board....this is the delusion and fantasy crazed imaginations, and foisted by the "khemtrail klowns" --- to co-erce gullible people who are naive and ignorant of airplanes, aviaition and meteorology sciences.

The other bits, links to past studies of "chemical experiments"...again, more exaggerated BS. READ the full texts! Read them for context.

[edit on 25 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

the most busy airport in ireland dont make me laugh,
I have to tell man that Shannon is no longer used like it use to be there thinking of closing it down now because in the past it served as a stop over for refueling, but the jets of today fly over an bypass Shannon now, an there up roar about the US air force. using it as a stop over for so called prisoners of the mickey mouse war on terror
www.indymedia.ie...

[edit on 25-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

He wasn't talking about airplanes landing and taking off from Shannon. They won't be making contrails.

But, what's funny about your post is, did you think he meant the airport itself (SNN) is "busy"?? No, it isn't, but that's not his point....

I had a few trips there, a few years ago...our layover hotel was in Limerick. I remember it well....or, did I just imagine it??

~~~~~

Just checked my airline's website...Yup! They still fly daily to SNN, from the New York area. Leaves The US at 19:30, arrives SNN @07:00. Every day.
~~~~~

What I think he meant was, many years ago, the Air Traffic Control centers responsible for the eastern side (your side of the 30 degrees longitude line) were located primarily in Shannon, and one in Prestwick.

Some decades ago they were combined --- the call sign we now use to address them is "Shanwick"...see? Combination of the two names.

LOOK at the 'mumford' link I provided, up above.

Also, just google a video fo the air traffic flows in Europe, and North Atlantic, airspace.

Then, try to find your house on the map.....

[edit on 25 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
LOL! I can't believe that they are selling "cloud busters" that you put in your back yard to "remove chemtrails and the harmful chemicals from the chemtrail mix"

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
LOL! I can't believe that they are selling "cloud busters" that you put in your back yard to "remove chemtrails and the harmful chemicals from the chemtrail mix"

Its no coincidence that some of the people who spread this chemtrails hoax have books, herbal remedies, and well...."cloud busters" for sale. Lets not for forget the HHG - Holy Hand Grenades too

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I knew it woulden take long for you to come onto this tread to laugh at people that dont agree with you! well im not laughing with the polluter's of our Sky's how do yea sleep at night? have you got kids? are yea happy with the world you are leaving them? i suppose yea think its funny to pollute the sky with the crap that spews out of the planes above us every day!

[edit on 25-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by firepilot

I knew it woulden take long for you to come onto this tread to laugh at people that dont agree with you! well im not laughing polluter of our Sky's how do yea sleep at night? have you got kids? are yea happy with the world you are leaving them? i suppose yea think its funny to pollute the sky with the crap that spews out of the planes you say you pilot!

So the new line of the chemtrail myth industry is that they are not "spraying the skies" but polluting it with exhaust particles?

So has the chemtrail myth industry now decided to become part of the green movement?

Or is the new line that they put additives into the fuel to darken the sky (invisibly)??

Make up your minds. The chemtrail myth seems to change everytime someone asks your side a question.

What is it then? Pollution or a plot to engineer the atmosphere?
Don't tell me it's both, that would be to good :-)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Its kind of sad but i see the same kemtrails around here also.

BUT i must say. I see all sorts of jets/planes going in and out, around and through, and leaving absolutley no kontrail!

so, why are a select few airplanes creating such trails in the sky? its all suspicious to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbillydudeman

so, why are a select few airplanes creating such trails in the sky?

Read more about contrails, and your answers will be there.

It is NOT only a "select few"...it is NOT any differences in airplanes, per se (except as I've noted because of engine differences) but it is a combination of their altitudes, and the atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity, water vapor saturation levels) that are present at those altitudes, at any given time.

The rest of this is just incorrect "observations" and wives' tales from people --- some who honestly don't know any better, and others who perpetuate the "khemtrail konspiracy" hoax out of a profit motive...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbillydudeman
Its kind of sad but i see the same kemtrails around here also.

BUT i must say. I see all sorts of jets/planes going in and out, around and through, and leaving absolutley no kontrail!

so, why are a select few airplanes creating such trails in the sky? its all suspicious to me.

Because contrails only form under specific atmospheric conditions and these atmospheric conditions can vary widely. There's a set of limited conditions that need to be met for a contrail to form and those conditions are only present during a certain time in a certain place. It is practically impossible to take a look from the ground and estimate where contrails will form and where not with the naked eye. It's a complicated process that involves alot of parameters. There's plenty of chemtrail-threads on ATS where this is exhaustingly explained by professional meteorologists and people who are knowledgeable about all things atmospheric.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Its not a myth! maybe in your head, but not in mine!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Why won't you read the data links I provide???

Afraid to learn that your "beliefs" are wrong? What, ego in the way?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join