It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation: 4th Bowl Prophecy Happening Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

What really worries me is this..if anyone is looking for 3 sixes here
is an example:
freightmatch.transcore.com...
that is really scary considering what is going on and what is predicted.
I'm older and remember seeing lots of honeybees buzzing around..
there are swarms here and there but I just don't see them much
anymore. I suppose if the sun shown hot enough then it would affect
the sea and life cycles and cause red tides. I just don't know.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There has just been a thread posted here on ATS about an oil spill in Michigan, affecting the river there that goes to the Great Lakes. But anyway to the point, this sort of goes with the angel with the bowl that pours out onto the rivers and streams of water.

So now we can say that the second angel poured out its pour onto the sea (gulf oil spill) and the third angel poured out its bowl onto the rivers and streams of water (Michigan, Kalamazoo River). Then the fourth angel poured out its bowl on the sun causing great heat...........

Next.......Fifth angel pours out its bowl and there was darkness.

Still think its a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
just heard on the news today that heat indexes in Memphis hit over 130. A 67 year old man died while mowing his lawn.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hmm, at first I was about to reply by jokingly saying that you connected temperatures in America, with the global cataclysmic eschaton that is the story of Revelations, but you`re right enough, there are some happenings going on that one could fairly accurately compare to Revelations, and now rather than mock at the connection between the 7 bowls and events in America, I do think it`s maybe worth keeping an open mind on all this.

Apologies for my intent before I actually got round to replying, but it just seemed funny to me that you connected things only in america with the 7 bowls, I do see your point now.

However this makes me wonder why america? I haven`t been aware of anything happening in britain that could be indicative of Revelations.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

A query.
If these are the "bowls", when were the "trumpets"?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I'm not sure if everything is supposed to happen in a certain order. I used to think that, but it doesn't seem to be happeing that way. Purhaps God will use a more random order, bowls then trumpets or so on. It's like gathering all the pieces from different areas and trying to put them all togeather. Then again, maybe the trumpets, bowls and horses are all the same but different visions.

I have read some of your posts which are very interesting and full of knowlege, so I was wondering what you think about all this?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

It does seem that a lot of Biblical references are happening to America, but perhaps it just seems that way, or they are ment to start here. Maybe they are ment to start here because we are the most powerful nation or because, dare I say it, this is where the beast resides.

Perhaps America is Babylon mentioned in Revelation, that could be the reason.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
Now lets refer to the 4th angel bowl judgment in Revelation:

The fourth angel poured out his bowl onto the sun. The sun was given power to burn the people with fire. They were burned by the great Heat and they cursed the name of God. God is the one who had control over these troubles, but the people refused to change their hearts and lives and give glory to God.

Hey prophecywatcher.

Personally I think this revelation refers to the solar maximum that we about to experience. Saying that, it is believed to be the weakest since the late 20s.

en.wikipedia.org...

"The next solar maximum is currently predicted to occur in May 2013 and to be one of the weakest cycles since 1928"

I won't hold my breath, Nasa's predictions aren't to reliable.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

One things for sure, America is no way a positive force in the world. No way.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Then again, maybe the trumpets, bowls and horses are all the same but different visions.
I have read some of your posts which are very interesting and full of knowlege, so I was wondering what you think about all this?

Since you ask, this is how I see them.

I know that the trumpets and bowls are very similar, but it always strikes me that the condition of things under the bowls is considerably worse than conditions under the trumpets. The most obvious example is a comparison of the state of the sea.

So my understanding is that the trumpets begin the process of destruction, and the bowls are the grand crisis that finishes the whole thing off. In fact I think the seven bowls together are what happens when the seventh trumpet is blown. This point gets obscured, when you're reading the book, by the fact that the explanatory chapters 12-14 have been thrown in. The real sequence of events goes straight from the end of ch11 to the beginning of ch15.

I once asked a nurse what the blood of a dead man would look like, and she thought it would be thick and black. If that's the state of the sea under the second bowl, it's not surprising that "every living thing in the sea died", and I imagine most life on earth would disappear shortly afterwards. That's why I think the fourth bowl and the bowls in general must be describing something more extreme than we've got now.

As for the horses and trumpets, it seems to me that Revelation is very specific about describing a time-gap between them, and giving a reason why there needs to be one. While the "horses" are still going on, the first set of martyrs "under the altar" are being warned that they must wait for final vindication, because they've got to be joined by a second set of martyrs. Then, in ch7, the destruction is temporarily halted (the "winds" are held back). The reason for the pause is given; there needs to be space for the servants of God to be "sealed"- these are the prospective second group of martyrs. Once the sealing has been sorted out, the destruction can then resume in ch8 with the trumpets.

So it seems to me that there is a very definite, reasoned sequence, covering the whole thing.

I'm glad you like my posts. At present rate of progess, I'm not going to reach the trumpets and bowls themselves much before Christmas. Too many other things to be looked at first.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
To me the fourth bowl resembles a nuclear weapon , with peoples skin burning , blistering a peeling off .

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Maybe.
Or perhaps something to do with the depletion of the ozone layer?
If I'm right in thinking that the bowls follow on from the trumpets, then it depends on what we think the trumpets are.
I haven't formed a definite opinion on that.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Then again, maybe the trumpets, bowls and horses are all the same but different visions.

Since you ask, this is how I see them.

I know that the trumpets and bowls are very similar, but it always strikes me that the condition of things under the bowls is considerably worse than conditions under the trumpets. The most obvious example is a comparison of the state of the sea.

So my understanding is that the trumpets begin the process of destruction, and the bowls are the grand crisis that finishes the whole thing off. In fact I think the seven bowls together are what happens when the seventh trumpet is blown. This point gets obscured, when you're reading the book, by the fact that the explanatory chapters 12-14 have been thrown in. The real sequence of events goes straight from the end of ch11 to the beginning of ch15.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is an interesting point. So you are saying that the trumpets start the process and then the bowls finish it. So surely there couldn't be much time that will pass between the two.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

This is an interesting point. So you are saying that the trumpets start the process and then the bowls finish it. So surely there couldn't be much time that will pass between the two.

No, I don't think there would be.
But much depends on what the "trumpet" process is actually describing, and I haven't formed a definite opinion on that.
Supervolcano?
Asteroid collision?
Nuclear war?
Effects of industrial pollution?
All of them could plausibly have the effects described.
In the last case, there could be a little more time between the beginning and the end of the process.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

the solar maximum is a possibility. I would hate to see how much hotter it would get when that happens.

I assume you met strongest not weakest?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
To all:

Please feel free to post all new news pertaining to these prophecies as you see it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Incidentally, Lostsoul is offline, but I think he means that this particular "solar maximum" is expected to be "weaker" than other recent maximums.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

That's different, they must have changed their last forcast or maybe they just don't know about this one. It seems to be unpredicatable what will happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I assume you met strongest not weakest?

No, I ment weakest. This particular solar maximum is believe to be a weak one but don't trust what Nasa say. They also said that this maximum was to start in 2011/2012 but now it isn't due till 2013.

The Sun is very unpredictable.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The sun is acting very strange for some reason. Scientist were able to predict maximums with acurracy. Now you just have to shrug your shoulders. I think maybe God is trying to show them who is boss.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join