It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Info Thread[100th]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nicely done True!!! Some of these stories were great.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PJAmerica

Thankyou for you Kind words.

I will continue to make Thread like this, it is much more fun than making the usual threads.

Whats this site doing to me lol

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
I will continue to make Thread like this, it is much more fun than making the usual threads.

Whats this site doing to me lol

I agree! I'd rather read threads about first-hand accounts of various experiences of topics covered on this site than all the conspiracy & negative stuff.

Thank you for starting this thread! I hope it gets others to participate by posting their own experiences as well (since I cannot remember mine).

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Nivcharah]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

AND REMEMBER DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Credits go to InfaRedMan for the Image...

Alot of effort has gone into making this thread, From spending countless hours talking to other members and alot more time deciding how to set the thread up and researching. But Hopefully it was a Fun Read for you all.

S&F If its Worthy.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by True-seer]

Why not trust these people?? some of them only shows the best proof and evidence ?!?!?!

BUT BUT BUT WAIT!!! you want us to TRUST YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE!!! AHHHHHH

Yes yes yes of course you are right and all these people that stood up and showed proof (and they still are) are wrong!

Remember everyone,

Dont trust the people that stands up on stage with 400+ witnesses!
Dont trust the people that that stand in front of the cameras and showes video proof!
Dont trust the people that risks everything that have to share there experience

BUT do trust people hiding behind an avatar on a forum that tell you what to trust soo then...
I say do trust them WITH DO DELIGENCE AND GOOD JUDGEMENT!

Some, I said SOME of them are to be trusted based on there work and proof!

Thats why some many undercover agence tells you NOT to trust them!

Dont be fooled!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Yes Trust me i am a man behind a avatar with no agenda or way to make money from you.

Where as gree is a snake-oil salesman, The GFL are after money and creating false statements about peace and love. nada nada.

I am more trustworthy than any of those in the sig. Why? Because i am not tainted by the search for money, i have no agenda thats the difference my friend.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was looking through the thread, noticed that two members that I would hope to find on a thread like this are absent.

One claims to be regularly visited by aliens and takes 'photos' of them.

The other just flat out IS an alien, according to him.

I found them on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would think they could both provide some really good info, one being in regular contact with aliens, the other being one.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thank you for this great thread, I found the artifacts most interesting, their were quite a few there I had never heard of, thank you.
Hmmm how were we created?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I keep reading all these posts about evil/good this or that concerning non-terrestrial beings (nTB), mostly that they are evil and have no regard for our physical and mental well-being. Might I pose this...

*The veiling of the memories (rather, the specifics of those memories) are for the protection of the psyche of an individual who is prone to respond to the unknown with uncontrollable fear, not necessarily for deception. Our minds are also capable of veiling traumatic memories from our consciousness on it's own, and may play a large part in this.

*What a person may remember of a traumatic experience may not be the whole of the experience. Imagine undergoing an important outpatient surgery under conscious sedation (Versed). Imagine the sedation wearing off half way through the procedure. Imagine the pain and confusion you would remember of that slice of time.

*In clinical procedures I would expect the medical staff to be rather clinical, focused, and to the point. Does this mean they are 'evil'?

*Implants may have multiple other uses than just for tracking. Some experiencers say nTB can track you just fine without an implant... and if so inclined, we can do the same.

*Just as we carry potentially deadly 'bugs' on/in our bodies that can wipe out civilizations not 'seasoned' to them, so too would they carry just as many different 'bugs' that we are not used to. Therefore, innoculation is an important first step before long term physical contact begins.

In my opinion, looking at it from this perspective, it seems that those nTBs that engage in these kinds of contacts are actually rather concerned with our mental and physical well-being. Or at worst have a clinical attitude, but not necessarily uncaring.

If I could give any advice to those remembering nothing but negative experiences I'd suggest injecting some humor into future situations in whatever way you can. Try to take the initiative. Set them up with harmless funny pranks. Be creative! Your experience may take an unexpected turn in the positive. Just don't be surprised if they start playing small pranks on you here and there.

Anyway, that's my basic take on good -vs- evil nTBs.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is the first time I see a three dimensional representation of an UFO sighting, which is truly interesting. Bringing new technologies to personal accounts is already rare, but bringing it to areas like aliens and UFOs is unseen! At least by me, hehe

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I am with Moonguy why can't we trust some of these people? Greer and the disclosure project is probably the most compelling information in regards to the subject. There is a difference between welcoming funds for a project like Greer's, and the real schemers who just want to promote a book or something.

Is there other reasons why we shouldn't trust them, or is it purely monetary?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpanet

You say like the schemers who want to promote book lol, what do you think greer does at every chance he gets. i've hear him say buy my book 4 times in one seminar.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My general life story

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just want to add the new info I had that has me concerned is two large connecting quakes off the hump of Brazil out toward Ridge epicenter right offshore and the big one P-WAVE then the largest quake ever recorded covering the entire hump of Africa out toward Ridge approximately 23 Countries some only being parts of.

Don't know when but it will be in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I don't know why so many are impressed with this thread. The stories are like thousands, which have been published on ATS and elsewhere.

The stories have an unusual degree of consistency -- proving that whatever "it" is, it "exists" in some form. Witness is an important measure of truth in the western world, and that's a lot of witness.

I've been working with extraterrestrial presence on a daily basis for 25 years when I was first "visited". I was told that there was a hidden language in the English language, and it was my job to decode it, document the translations, and tell it to the world. Being trained as an engineer, that was impossible to me that a language overlay (hidden) could be contained in something, which everyone knows evolved.

I was told to shut up and do my the job I was assigned (by God. I later found out that ET/UFO/Alien -- all the same as "God").

Why no "physical" evidence? Simple. God doesn't want it to happen. Why no actual "Disclosure" -- God doesn't want it to happen.

You can learn more at my websites.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Happy 100th! And what amazing stories, took me a bit to read them because im at work, but very intriguing. People are mentally scarred from the abductions and yet I still envy them..

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You say like the schemers who want to promote book lol, what do you think greer does at every chance he gets. i've hear him say buy my book 4 times in one seminar.

People will always have reasons to doubt those who promote the truth by selling a book or dvd or cd or whatever. The fact is, you cannot cover everything written in a book in a seminar and book sales is how these people make their living (unless they are getting paid $5000 to travel and do seminars every week of the year).

I just finished attending a 4-day seminar (completely different topic). Every day we were introduced to tidbits of information that is available in the books, dvds, cds, etc. Over an 8-hr period each day, we were provided long breaks to buy the materials that were openly available at the back of the room all day, each day. Of course there were shameless plugs done at the seminar. That is the purpose of the seminar. Expose the audience to the information so that you WANT to buy the materials to get a fuller picture.

There is nothing wrong with that as long as you're not doing the crap Kevin Trudeau does: "Buy my book." Book arrives. "Check out these websites." "Now go to my website and pay a monthly fee to have access." People who do this to bleed $$ from the audience should be ousted.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by arpanet

I see nothing wrong with making money off of books like Greer and others do. Perhaps those who successfully sell their stuff get an extra degree of credibility because they prove the info is worth something. Others, like the OP just have a hobby.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I suppose I have a simple question.

Why are all aliens humanoid?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I've been working with extraterrestrial presence on a daily basis for 25 years when I was first "visited". I was told that there was a hidden language in the English language, and it was my job to decode it, document the translations, and tell it to the world. Being trained as an engineer, that was impossible to me that a language overlay (hidden) could be contained in something, which everyone knows evolved.

I was told to shut up and do my the job I was assigned (by God. I later found out that ET/UFO/Alien -- all the same as "God").

Why no "physical" evidence? Simple. God doesn't want it to happen. Why no actual "Disclosure" -- God doesn't want it to happen.

You can learn more at my websites.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by etcorngods]

I know it's of topic, but I want to say that I sure like what you are doing over there, when 'translating' the english language.

But could you not give us some more information about et/god wich you claim to have ?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
100TH
... i have 8 so far

you did a great contribution to our open minds
the grey alien do exist ... the truth needs to be revealed

did you read the "Airl" interview ??
looks credible... couldnt be just a novel
its to well written
Airl was part of the crew that crashed at Roswell in 1947
the only survivor of the spacecraft... he was locked up in area 51
a army medic interpretor woman took care of him + interviewing the alien
apparently she made a copy of that famous interview + she comments on each statements
i have it on a PDF file (its 319pages)
did you know about this ?
grey alien in that interview are explained in big details

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join