It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Info Thread[100th]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

I thought you would like some of the experiences shared Lurker.

Ofcourse we seem to be getting more new members recently or maybe it is just me. But it will be nice for them.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

that red light lit space sort of sounds familiar...

nah, your story probably is just messing with my mind

[edit on 21-7-2010 by reject]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

that red light lit space sort of sounds familiar...

nah, you'rs story probably is just messing with my mind

mods, please delete this post. thanks...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Have you experienced something like that yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Dam nice work there Sir. I love it when info gets bundled up. Just so much out there.

Keep up the awesome work.

I wish I had some story or event I could add to, but sadly, I don't. But, i do appreciate others who try to get the word out and/or tell of their experiences.

I will read this more when I get home as there is a few areas I would like to expand on.

Again, great effort and work of your part.

Now, get to work on the next 100!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
S + F

Congrats. for your 100th thread... I can only dream of that so far.. :-)

I'm thinking... I had actualy never seen such a thread with such amount of information.. I really admire that..

Speaking about the info.. to my opinion it is good that you are pointing out the grey's... to me one of the verry few types of aliens who did visited our planet earth.. certainly the most plausible. these guys are to me the real deal.. not the aliens who some people claim as; beings of love and light.... galatic federation of light.... no way.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thanks bud as always i like to keep you happy

Will await your next post once you have had time to read more.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Have you really never seen a thread with so much information, wow you have been missing out then

Is thier anything else you would like looked into. And i will get started straight away.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you want to know more, I would suggest reading "The Keepers" by Jim Sparks and "Does it Rain in Other Dimensions" by Mike Oram.

These are wonderful books that explain a lot, while leaving many new questions to be asked & answered. They both help to alleviate fears of "Off-Worlders".

I have a friend who has been taken by these visitors all of her life. She has no psychological disorders. She is completely normal, with the exception that she can see/hear things other people choose to not see/hear. She remembers some of what she sees when on-board (like symbols and other writing/language) but cannot remember it when she is back here. But she knows she will remember when it is time.

I'm still looking for a hypnotherapist in my city who specializes in alien regression sessions (you'd think that would be pretty easy being so closed to Area 51). I know of a doctor who examines the implants, however, the one I can find/feel all the time, I was told to "leave it alone".

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Although I am almost positive the information in this thread is pure conjecture and speculation on a species only really seen in movies I give S&F !!! It is very nicely put together and interesting to boot.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Well what isnt speculation in this subject, I'd say its nearly 99% speculation but thats just the way things are these days.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
great thread, thanks for the storys

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
S&F definetely worth it, great thread, disclosure comes individualy to each person through reaserch, this is a great thread. Good job!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow! What a GREAT post! Thank you so much!

I live in NYC and your post reminded me of a seminar I went to where abductees would meet from time to time. I went there because of my interest in the subject, although many people there thought I was drawn to the seminar because I was probably an abductee myself... (?)

The guy who runs it is Budd Hopkins.. a super cool guy.

If anyone is around NYC area and interested in the subject matter, please visit:
www.intrudersfoundation.org...

-Seti Starr, NYC

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Hello, Panda wondered how long it would be till my most friendly protege came along lol.

Wow you said great thread twice.. I am Honoured.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Very very well done. I applaud your tenacity of sticking to it. I am glad I was blessed with the desire to read.

I have a subject you might be interested in pursuing perhaps. I have a friend that has been taken and used as a birth mother. She is not a member here, but I am guessing she isnt the only one from her accounts. Seems she has been taken many times just to be with the "child." She seems to feel it is for teaching the child a form of emotion or what have you. She has also been adamant that other women have been there with her as well, though she doesn't "Know" them.
She has also claimed that she has been kept tabs on for a long while and has moved quite a bit only to be followed.

I could go into more detail of what she has written me of her experience, but I feel somehow that is intruding on her privacy of trust, even though she will probably never see this.

Anyhow, just thought I'd throw that out there for you S&F.
Congrats on the 100th too. I forgot to mention that!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Hmm yes i would prefer you asked her before disclosing anything else to the members of ATS but if she is happy and willing then u2u me with her email and i will have a chat and make up a thread do some research etc.

Just say the word.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

As much as I would really really love to do that, I really don't think it will happen as she has become a Very private person these days. Perhaps we can research in another direction.She has just been questioned to much at this point with too many failed promises if you follow.

Maybe another member will know what I am referring too and point us in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I get what you mean to a certain degree and it must be hard for her, but i wouldnt be questioning her in any way i would just take what information she could give me and move on from thier.

Anyway, just wondering what other directions we could move in

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
THis is just a wonderful thread with an abundant bit of information and sharing. I commend the OP and al whom contributed to it being possible. THank you for sharing with all of us.

S&F!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join