It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Info Thread[100th]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

I think it may be a rule for all intelligent life, its the best way to move its efficient.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by twentythreedom

Yeh i have a hangover now but it was awsome lol... Such a great night.

Ceck out this ATS story aswell

[edit on 22-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to make the thread but it's all really just speculation. The alien artefact site is absolute garbage but some really good info here.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by arpanet

You say like the schemers who want to promote book lol, what do you think greer does at every chance he gets. i've hear him say buy my book 4 times in one seminar.

Whats wrong with selling a book? its sharing information and ideas, have you ever heard of freedom of speech?...

Nothing wrong with selling a book.

When you have to be a huckster to sell it though, a person has to wonder what they are selling.

Think about it, does Stephen King or Tom Clancy need to have a website with videos to con you into buying their fiction? No, because they are up front with it, you know that you are buying fiction from them.

Any time the subject is borderline, like UFOs, bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, or just mind over matter, the author of the book has to do the huckster thing and con the people into buying what they are passing off as truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
S&FFFF! If there was a gif where i can have 100,000 people clap, i would put it up. Unfortunately, i have no such gif.
too bad!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I wonder why alot of ufo sightings happend during 20-50's can anyone explain that

They were trippin hundred bucks

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Very well written

This brings back some unpleasant memories for me I do honestly believe that I have had something very similar to this happen to me and we moved around a lot (25 different schools) but this sort of thing happened now matter where we were, some things I recall vaguely like the minds eye playing a fast video and then there’s missing time which thankfully haven’t happen for at least the last8 yrs the last time when I lost 4 hours

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Amazing stuff

Im blown away by this thread! Im new to ats but hope in the future to do a thread even half as good as this! Havent read it all yet,will do later and will really enjoy it! thank you
star and flag for you sir
[well star now and flag when i figure it out lol]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Uh, yea, the universe does have rules. In fact, the rule is quite large and obvious. It's "don't be human".

In the tens of millions of species, only hominids and penguins are upright. And of those, only hominids are intelligent. And of the some dozen hominids to have existed, only one has gotten this far: us. And we are incredibly unstable.

This basically says a clear rule. HUMANS DIE.

There is a wide variety of intelligent species here on Earth ranging from Crows that make spears and tools, to monkeys, to Dolphins as intelligent as 3 year olds, to octopus, do whales, to so many more.

The sheer outnumbering of the vast number of species to have ever existed combined with the failure of the human species, combined with the success of so many non-hominid intelligences. All creates a rule that hominids do not exist outside of Earth.

So forgive me for putting a shotgun blast to the alien conspiracy theories, but yea, the human form is for humans and humans alone. Aliens would not look even remotely like us, let alone have so much as a face.

Sure I believe ufos fly around in space and on Earth. Sure I believe in aliens. And sure I see the universe as being filled with life. But I think I'll let Dr. Breen do my talking on what's out there, not stupid gray men and Roddenberry exobiology:

carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants, inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences, worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...Impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am your 100th flag!

I got so excited after reading through the first page. Someone said you should have alot more flags... I agreed. I went to flag you and it was at 99 flags!!!

It feels like winning something. I am 100th flag on your 100th post!

Thanks for a great read.

cmariesees

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cmariesees

Its an Honour to have such a lovely member contribute that 100th flag. I couldnt ask for anything better

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this truly a great thread and very informative people need to know what is going on. I look forward to more of these accounts. The red light UFO with a rim sounds like what people like Jim Ruff have described as a "bobber" ufo .He caled the occupants "Depanoid" like the greys but insect like.

i244.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Complete and utter nonsense if you ask me, don't believe a word of it...but i will give you a flag and star for effort.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ahh skeptics gotta love em but

Then why would someone in anonymity type up such a long and complex story? For the heck of it ? I mean if they wanted to blow smoke up our arse why not make a thread with said story? Then you look at the majority of reported abductees who remain anonymous and wonder how many people have been "imagining" all this? Sleep paralysis and old hag syndrome do not equate in these story's. For all we know it could be MILABS but something is obviously happening imho. This is not a fact finding thread this is about personal story's correct? Testimony really is an instance of evidence in a collection of data.

@true seer
Look up the roper report and John Mack institution some good data there. Also look in to Joe Montaldo and his work he has helped people like Budd Hopkins has for those who have had 4th kind experiences. :wink: What many people are not aware of is the majority of abduction cases are females and mysterious pregnancy's with a missing fetus later on in the pregnancy. Evidence suggest this has been covered up when evidence was sent in... im not going in to all that. The 60 childen in zimbabwe case there are people who actually doubt that happened too .... oh well you cant reach everyone can you

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I am actually working on a thread about the pregnancy events, but information on this matter seems rather scarce or maybe i just aint looking in the right places

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Try Zeta Talk i think there was some info there but Budd Hopkins mentions the pregnancys quite a bit look at his material too. You should have a looksy at the Napolitano case"abduction in manhattan 1989 , debunkers cant touch that one at least i have yet to see a viable explanation. good luck.

www.ufocasebook.com...
www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thanks i'll take a look at them.

Give me a while tho i'm taking my sweet time as usual lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
well im a long time lurker, but first time poster.. and i feel i have something to add to this thread..

while i never remembered being abducted or anything, i believe i have been watched for the better part of my youth. there are two instances that i remember fully.

my first actual conscious memory ever was one of being watched.i was somewhere between one and two years old. i was in my crib, with a stuffed animal off on the other side, i looked over at it, and i remember seeing an eye between the crib and the wall, and that is it. my mom later confirmed this story, saying that when she came in, i was giggling and pointed towards the wall and mumbled "eyeball"

the next was when i was in preschool, i was putting some things away in my cubby, i was the only one in the cubby area at the time, and from behind them, i saw this eye again.

at the time i wasn't frightened or anything, it felt like a very natural occurrence to me. but looking back now, im not really sure what to make of it.
i remember these instances very vividly.

along with that, i suffered from random bloody noses daily (usually around the same time of day) for months at a time, up until i was about 15.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Mo

I know more of your experience than you would like to hear, my best advice is to just ignore it, investigating it will only get you emotionally upset and fearful everyday trust me.

If you want to know more of my experience just send me a u2u and we can talk.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i just tried to but it seems i need 20 posts before i can U2U on here..

and seeing the nature of this forum, i am sure they would frown upon me 'spamming' to get up to 20 posts.

but im willing to hear you out on whatever you feel like sharing with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join