It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
I don't mind a visitation, but do you have to hover?

Science Board of Turkey: Kumburgaz UFO is genuine
www.disclose.tv...

Here is my youtube channel www.youtube.com... in case you're curious..off topic unless you view the Agartha videos which explain a lot. Can some race of BEING manage to conceal their presence? Could they just be that much smarter than us? And since War of the Worlds... couldn't there be a conspiracy to cover it up?

What is your opinion? It is the only one that matters.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

In my opinion you have yourself a UFO
Great. Where is the evidence to back up the claim that this is an alien ship with real aliens inside? Why can't it be of Earthly origin? Who says Lord Lucan isn't flying it? Or Richey Edwards? Who says anyone is flying it at all? One thing that kinda got me was the fact there is seemingly nothing else in the background on this video. Perhaps there is an explanation to this. I'd have to look at the video in its entirety. But without even doing that I can say it is a UFO.

It could be a military project, a private project by some Elitist or it could be fake. It also could be an alien spaceship. Why does it have to be what you and others believe to be true? To truly keep an open mind would be to be open to the possibility of any of these explanations and more.

Yeah there COULD be a conspiracy to cover-up the existence of aliens. There COULD be a conspiracy to lead the public to falsely believe that aliens are visiting us. There COULD be a cover up to hide the extent of humanity's technological abilities. There COULD even be a long-hidden technologically advanced race of beings that live here on Earth. Why can't it be any of those? Oh yeah, that's right - it MUST be aliens because that explains the unexplainable

And your resources even reported it was a UFO. Unidentified Flying Object. Not Alien ship.
and you STILL don't see....? You also posted accounts of astronauts sightings that we have proved to be false and very much open to debate.

I'm afraid to say that I believe you're a lost cause. I'm sorry but I have tried to explain as have others. You are either unwilling or incapable of opening your mind and for that I feel sorry for you. This isn't an attack. Purely an observation. Perhaps one day you'll wake up and start to see that we're trying to open your mind to other possibilities that lead to fact and not trying to change your beliefs. You are nothing short of conditioned to believe that aliens visit. The search for proof of alien visitation is still very much on.

Do you know the difference between a UFO and an alien ship? Belief and Knowledge? Fact and conjecture? Open and closed?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Isn't it a little too coincidental the Video of 62 school children is on page 62?

It is like a period, end of sentence

no, I believe you've dragged this out until we made it to page 62
It is fact because I believe it....

BTW, I am just joking

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And heeeeerr...s Ronnie!

Any Republicans out there?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Evidence? Dont know what this is though

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Despite some peoples lack of apparent reading comprehension,
this thread was never intended to be a "you post it, I'll debumk it" thread.
If you have something you want discussed, please start your own thread
about it!
Jeez!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

sorry.
I was asking your opinion. The first and last time i do though.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I wasn't replying to you. It's a general statement.
i have no idea what that photo shows, other than the sun's corona.
I see nothing to make me think it's an alien spaceship however.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by jazz10

Who said anything abot alien spaceship? I didnt.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

reply to post by jazz10

Who said anything abot alien spaceship? I didnt.
I kind of got that impression from the other thread that you posted it on!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See what anyone else thinks, I couldn't see anything there.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And heeeeerr...s Ronnie!

Any Republicans out there?

And? That is evident of nothing but a viewpoint that if we were met with an alien threat, we'd soon forget all about our insignificant problems here. I do,however, agree with what he said.

What is it we are looking for from this video?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

In response to your query i went searching for the original clips which are about 20 seconds long. I found two of them posted by "grey" on disclose t.v. listed as "smuggled out of area 51". There is a caveat emptor attached to the site in the form of trojans, took hours to get them out. They were not smuggled out of area 51, they were purchased at an estate sale of a dead marine corps captain.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

In response to your query i went searching for the original clips which are about 20 seconds long. I found two of them posted by "grey" on disclose t.v. listed as "smuggled out of area 51". There is a caveat emptor attached to the site in the form of trojans, took hours to get them out. They were not smuggled out of area 51, they were purchased at an estate sale of a dead marine corps captain.

Cheers man.

I just don't see the point in sneaking out highly classified videos just for someone to post them online ie YouTube etc. Know what I mean? If they are genuine videos then surely the world should get to see them because they should withstand the scrutiny of experts from all over the world? Especially as they are from Area 51. And if they are from an ex-marine who stole them, surely the person who came into legal ownership of the marines property would have sold them for a small fortune. If not him then the guy he sold them to.

I'm sorry but if they were genuine and did come from Area 51, I believe they would've been "directed" a LOT better than that. No body shots? Could it be some sort of Hollywood type robotic head? There are just too many holes in this one for me. Perhaps a bit more background on the origins of the tapes and the marine....? The sale of the mans estate would have documentation with names and descriptions of item(s)? From there the background of the marine etc could be traced.

[edit on 19/7/2010 by itchy_tartan_blanket]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I didn't read 64 pages, but I am sure someone will have said this by now: there are lots of testimonies, but there is no proof. Evidence is not proof.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The white flying saucer you asked about was one of the seven super 8 movies. About the time travel and the people (nonhumans are people too) they come, do their business and depart in less than one of our heartbeats, That to me is strong evidence of time control technology, I strongly suspect that the person who purchased the suitcase is a Navy or Marine pilot.....................................Too close to the source to risk publicly taking credit and too important to throw away, I went through a lot of soul-searching before i released them myself. The person who first posted them did give the Marine's name and posted photo's of the suitcase and its contents, including the seven films................................................I thought about what you said to me and decided you were right. If i were in your place i might have responded to me in the same way.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Despite some peoples lack of apparent reading comprehension,
this thread was never intended to be a "you post it, I'll debumk it" thread.
If you have something you want discussed, please start your own thread
about it!
Jeez!

As per the title of your thread; you asked for evidence.

And, when I and others have presented you with what you asked for, you seem to get upset and startdenying the evidence.

If you didn't want to discuss evidence, why did you ask?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I asked for evidence that would constitute PROOF!
Not anecdotal stories, ridiculous You tube video and bad photographs!

"EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof! "

[edit on 19-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You need to go here right now, see alien life pass throught deepwater wellhead.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I asked for evidence that would constitute PROOF!
Not anecdotal stories, ridiculous You tube video and bad photographs!

And, as I recollect, you were given evidence that is neither an anecdotal story nor posted on you tube.

So, my question still stands.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Fine.
Stand away.
Please, kill this thread!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
UFO's turned out to be a real TURKEY!

"The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure that is made of specific material are definitely not made up by any kind of computer animation nor are they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect therefore in conclusion it was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax. " Furthermore in the last part of the report, it was concluded that these objects in the sightings that have physical and material structures do not belong in any category (such as; planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire balls, Chinese lantern etc.) and but rather fall into the category of UFOs.

hmmmm, I said to myself..............but:

No one mentioned a yatch.......and here we have someone who
says that is exactly what that "UFO" was.

Ya think we would learn with that tricky water shots with the Mexican UFOs

Take a look and see, I go with this guy:

forgetomori.com...

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join