It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Info Thread[100th]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

The Alien Info Thread[100th]

Greeting Fellow ATSers,
For my 100th Thread i thought i would do something special, so i have collected and compiled lots of Juicy stuff from our members aswell as from my Own Collection.

I'd Just like to say Thanks to all the Members that Helped me Create this Thread, Your stories/opinions/pictures are all Appreciated.

I Hope You Enjoy all the Fascinating stuff in this Thread.

Grays Explained

Grays are very prolific and intelligent. The Greys are logic-based and reportedly operate on base animal survival or predatory instincts and in most cases are emotionally insensitive to humans,The Grays are 3-4ft tall, on the average, with skin colors ranging from gray-white to grey-brown to gray-green to grey-blue.

Aside from feeding off of human and animal proteins and fluids, they also allegedly feed off the 'life energy', the 'vital essence' or 'soul energy' of humans as do other reptilian species. This is why those humans seen working with the Greys (implanted and programmed 'drones', whether willingly or unwillingly) have appeared 'lifeless' and 'emotionless' to the witnesses who observed them.

The Greys are reportedly EXTREMELY deceitful and although they act on 'logic', to them it is 'logical' to use extremely complex forms of deception to bring about their goals. They are the most commonly observed 'alien' entities encountered during UFO events.

In Short Grays are 3-4ft tall, bluish grey in colour, large bug-like black eyes, slit for a mouth, small nose. 3 fingers and a thumb, long spindly arms and legs. Type most commonly seen in abduction cases.

Artifacts
Thier are too many Supposed Artifacts to List, so check out a compilation at this Site

Close Encounters

There are five different types of close encounters with UFO's and Aliens... these are as follows:

1. CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE FIRST KIND
A UFO seen at close range, but not affecting the environment

2. CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE SECOND KIND.
Similar to encounter 1, but with an effect to environment such as scorched earth or some electrical anomaly - i.e. car engine stopping or lights going out etc

3. CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE THIRD KIND.
Occupants can be seen at close quarters, but not necessarily involving any interaction with them

4. CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE FOURTH KIND
You are invited on board for tea !! abduction or contact where often the beings have a message or perform some kind of examination and may even have an implant inserted for reasons we can only guess

5. CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE FIFTH KIND
You are beamed up never to return

In this section we deal with close encounters of the fourth and fifth kind, abductions and we include one of our Members experiences - EXCLUSIVE to this site!

ATS member wishes to keep his Identity secret

My Most Recent Memory 1979 I wake up in my room i am 6 and there are 3 or 4 people standing around my bed on the sides. I cant move , there is a red glowing haze outside my window in front of me. I move my eyes slightly focus and see "it is dark" but in the moonlight and the red light immersing my room. I see that these people are my height big heads big dark eyes. I black out after that told my parents they said it was a nightmare but it wasn't i had been awake during these moments, 1982 My dad yells for me to come here fast. He is standing in the door way to our patio it is one of those sliding glass doors. He points to the sky and says "look at that" there is a long cylindrical object flying at a low altitude over a few blocks away and it is big. He calls the air port and tells them there is a unidentified object flying way below altitude. He has just retired from being an air traffic controller mind you , also a air plane crash investigator of several years and flew in WW2 and test pilot of many years before. He had seen the foo fighters over the pacific in WW2 by the way. Anyway his buddies tell him they have nothing on radar. So we observe this thing for a few minutes. It would stop and hover there then change direction. Then it just shot right up in to the sky vertically like a bullet. Then my dad smiled and said remember this and then he said we were not alone. He passed away in 1983 from cancer and told my mother that he was briefed on the alien presence and was ordered to engage these UFO's and shoot them down. To no avail our jets could not keep up with these UFO's. She thought he was delusional from his treatments. But i know he wasn't. 1988 One day at home i get this strong urge to leave the house it is in the daytime. I walk out the door and walk several blocks not knowing where i am going and why. Next thing i remember i am waking up in a park close by and my head is buzzing. It is later that night several hours later around 4-5 hours missing time. I get home and my mother drills me where did i go she had prepared supper and i had disappeared and i had no explanation. She was upset about this and i had been grounded for a week. 1989 Im walking home from my friends house later in the evening, i black out. Then i remember Im walking up a ramp in to some metallic round building and there are kids next to me withg their hands around my arms guiding me up said ramp. It is a red light filled corridor and i realize this is not a building because of the concave corners and it being something of some construction i never seen. I realize these aren't children but little men with big head and huge black oval shape eyes. I start to panic again i black out. I wake up on a table in pain and i am naked and it is cold. Then i wake up in my room. It is a couple hours later and i walk down the stairs my mom is watching TV and is startled "how did you get in i locked the doors" and again i am in trouble. She called my friends house hours ago and i had disappeared. I had no recollection of what happened until years later. My mother was quite a worrier and is to this day. So i have a splitting headache and i go to bed after getting scolded.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by True-seer]

link   

1990 - 1994 The bedroom visitations escalate , i wake up and they are standing around me just like when i was 6. On one occasion i remember being taken out my window and ascending in to a huge craft above my house in to an opening. Im not flying but as if a tractor beam as best as i can describe as from star trek is pulling me in. This is one of the most disturbing memories i have. Simply because i was wide awake and i could get a better view of these beings. They are for lack of a better word horrible to look at face to face because they do this thing with the eyes and instruct me during my time in the ship inside my head. But with pictures not words like a feeling not a language hard to explain. This is when i get to see the Tall ones for the first time. The feeling i had around them was discomfort and an energy that was sickening like a field. They tell me i will be fine. As i can explain it not word for word again but in thought. They try to comfort me the little ones ignore me as if i am an object and do things around me . But the tall ones would address me as another being but in like a way they would simplify things to me. These were usually robed or naked but no visible genitals that i could tell. Where the short ones wore a black spandex suit always. They moved like robots or had a way about them when they moved so different kind of like a robot but also living. They did not just walk like us lets just say. The tall ones moved kind of like strange in a stiff manner but not so much so that it did not move like a human either . The tall ones looked "authentic" where the little ones had a non living appearance to them. They were paler and i couldn't see pours or wrinkles or definition. The tall ones skin had pours but like an old person like leathery. The tall ones ranged from 6 - 7 feet and the eyes weren't quite as big as the small ones. I could go in to greater detail on these years i was visited often. Will share more later moving on. 1996 In a car load of people coming back from a basket ball game i first take notice to a red orb hovering above a field. Next to us. and at first i thought it was a light from a tower then it began to move. There are 5 of us just watching this thing then it shot off at great speed in to the sky. Later there was a reported crop circle in that area. We keep in touch still talk about it today. 1998 Me and my buddy are on a fishing trip and from 5 pm dusk to 9 pm we experience missing time. We may have drank a couple beers each but nothing that would cause us to pass out let alone both of us. So next thing you know we get up and leave , leave our poles and tackle behind. We do not speak about this and just go home. The next day i realize we left our stuff back there and that i had those sticky burr things you y get in the woods all over my pants and shoes. I thought this was odd considering we only were on a river bank and there were no bushes or anything like that on the bedrock. So i go back and the tackle and poles are gone i am angry now. I call by friend and tell him the stuff is gone and he acts strange and indifferent about it. years later he told me what had happened. That he remembers us being in the woods behind the river and that we were both separated at some point he was calling my name then he froze. Then someone was standing next to him and it was taller than him about 6-5 and "was not human" had a huge black eye from the side then he was taken up in to a craft above the trees. He remembers seeing me on a table and him on a table adjacent to me and these short people working around me that i was naked then realizing he was too. He couldn't move and was in and out of consciousness . I recalled some of this last year in a flashback while fishing with my family i had a panic attack and freaked out. Then i told him about my past and my dealing with these beings. He tells me his dad and uncle were taken as kids while in a field by aliens and that he would laugh it off as a joke. Later his father told us the story and that at one time a grey had walked in to his family room while watching TV and that he could not move. He remembers clearly the alien being accompanied by another one saying to the other "he is not the one" then they left. So with my friend it is generational now going on to a third generation from his dad and uncle Now he is coming ti terms that his children are involved. When his uncle to him to his sons. He is a really down to earth person mind you. He moved last year to a new house one night after recently moving in he woke up to his house shaking and these beings standing around his new born boys crib. Now his older son whom is 7 is talking about "people taking me" and in his room. More detail to it again i will answer any questions if you like.

link   

2007 A few days before thanksgiving we have a thick early snowfall. The night before i awoke to some noise and remember looking in at my doorway from my bed and seeing a short person with a large head walking past my doorway and someone standing next to me and then blacking out. The next day my knee was in great pain and swollen up like a soft ball. I can walk on it and i had not done anything during this time in my vacation from work. Just watch TV and the norm. I went outside later that day and realized there were small footprints going around my house and to the woods behind my house. At first i thought there were children footprints but these feet aren't arched or like a normal shoe. like a plain flat boot. So i hobble on to the woods where i discover a huge round area of melted snow about 25 - 30 feet and that the branches above are broken in the radius of this circle. Now i realize i wasn't dreaming about THEM in i would often deny what i have experiences my whole life. So i went to a doctor and had a ct scan and they found nothing wrong with my leg.In his 30 years of work he could explain why he drained a pint of fluid from my knee. yet there was no damage to cause this reaction. I don't know if this is connected it could be very well irrelevant but i can not explain why i was bed ridden for a month with a unknown injured knee. Someone told me on another site like this one that they may have taken out an implant. 2009 January i am at home and my friend is on his way to get me. I have a wired feeling come over me a familiar one that i experienced when these events took place. When he shows up he is like i just seen something and i want you to see it too. So we drive over the hill by my house and we have football field next to my house. He point at it above the field and it is a ball of light pulsing white. I observe and at first thought it was an oncoming helicopter then realize im only fooling myself when it just hovers there. My buddy "not the one taken with me" having a fascination with these things is freaking out because this is his first UFO. Im rather calm so this object starts to move at an accelerated speed away from us and changes to an amber color. At some point he said he swears he seen a trail shoot out the back when it would change direction. I was too busy looking at the road here and there making sure he wouldn't wreck chasing this thing. So i eventually get out my camera phone and start recording. So we chased this this to the edge of town where we seen it descend or just disappear in the distance. I thought it looked like it landed down over a field several miles from us. So after review of my footage we couldn't see it in the video and this was very disappointing. However you can clearly see his reaction on mine in the video and it is pretty funny. But really no intent on a joke and makes me look bad when i present this as evidence. I made a report to my local MUFON and talked to a field investigator. He said this is not a hot spot for UFO's and that he took my story as genuine. Today Some of this regressive memory and in some instances i was wide awake. Some if it i will not discuss because it is too personal. Im getting older now and my memory isn't quite as it use to be. At the same time there are things that trigger these memories and it comes back to me. I could have a flash back of something that happened to me when i was 10 in a certain situation. I have panic attacks from this stuff and i do not sleep well at night. These events have affected my life. I know this was not sleep paralysis or some psychosis. I have witnesses and will take a polygraph if i have to. I am also not alone i am one of thousands if not millions of people world wide experiencing these things. I believe i was part of some program and it escalated and i was the phased out of the program as i got older. This seems to be a generational thing is many cases as for my friend and his father and his kids. This happened to me before i knew him mind you so perhaps im lucky to know someone like me in this situation. Someone who can validate what i have endured together. As far as i know my children have not been taken. I think they came in 2007 to see if i had children but my children live with the mom. I do not know if they will return i believe they are keeping track of me or watching with the January incident for instance. Maybe they have future plans for me. Now there is a different agenda from what i am hearing and i was also "shown" things by these beings. Things that happened and i knew of before time. My psyche is elevated i have the ability to sense disaster and death and conception of future children. I can walk in to a room and know how people feel inside and like i feel the emotions. I dont know if this has to do with my experiences and contact. This may be a natural ability of mine and not something they gave me i don't know. Now i sense we are reaching the apex of a huge event coming in the near future.

ATS Users Depiction of a UFO
During my Efforts to make this thread i met these 2 very nice people who were kind enough to make these images of what they think ufo's look like.

Planned and Designed By ATS member ChicUFO

Planned and Designed By ATS member Defiler

link   
Disclosure
As ever Disclosure is on everyones mind, It is the Epic Outcome that nearly everyone is after. Although some people take different stances on what would happen if it came out that aliens were real. Some say that the aliens would have a evil agenda while others prefer to stay optimistic and think it is good for the future of mankind. But whether or not it will happen is something i cannot tell you as i do not know myself. Thier are soo many different things to take into account. But the main Question is Why would Disclosure happen Now and for what reason.

Evidence Of Aliens Visiting UsOne of Our Beloved Moderators Skyfloating Made a Thread Detailing the Physical Traces left behind by Ufos. Check it out Here

UFO Cases
I would Like to say that jkrog08 has been an inspiration to me, I did not know him but i have read alot of his threads and he has this one Covered. Check it out Here

ATS Member Encounters
I did some digging and Investigating and i bring you some member encounters not yet released on this forum. Please note that not everyone wanted thier names Shown.

ATS Member typwar

My first personal experience was while I was camping in Cypress Hills in Saskatchewan, Canada when I was about 5 years old. I was taking my medicine (I was having unusual nosebleeds) when I had the urge to come out of my trailer and look in the sky, I was amazed to see a flying saucer! It had red pulsing lights all around it on the bottom and sides, and the top seemed like it was glass, it looked sort of like solar panels, it flew almost like it skipped across the sky, like when you skip a stone across water, it was so strange, how it just skipped across nothing. It flew very strange, like it was surverying the area, it would go very fast, stop instantly, hover, turn around, fly in circles, go up, fly around, and go down, etc. It flew off extremely fast after flying around for about two minutes. I had no encounters after that up until about 2 months ago. I am now fourteen years old, and it was my birthday when I had my second experience. I heard a few people in the alley yelling stuff, for whatever reason, I watched for a while until something very strange caught my eye, I saw a strange red light in the sky, it was very bright. At first I thought, "Hmm, that must be mars." But then I saw it move, very quickly, it had the same strange flight patter as the UFO I saw when I was younger, it went fast, stopped, did some loops, went higher, went lower, etc. But that wasn't the strange part, after watching for a few minutes, I decided I had to record this or nobody would believe me, I came back with my camera, looked around for the light, and I spotted it, I was trying to find the record button but it wasn't my camera so I had no idea how to make it work, I was just about to record it when I looked up at it, pointed the camera, pressed record, and I was so mad when I noticed it took a second or two before it started recorded, because as I looked up I heard a huge bang, like a gunshot, and a huge flash of light, and it was gone, like it teleported or exploded or something. A few weeks after this encounter, I dreamed (or so I thought it was a dream) that I woke up, got out of my bed, went to my desk, and grabbed my cell phone, I checked the time on it and brought it back to bed, set it on my nightstand, and layed there falling back to sleep, as I layed there I saw a huge flash of light, and in an instant I was teleported into an alien ship! I was so shocked that I couldn't move, or perhaps they made me not be able to move, my body was basicallly frozen in place as I saw dark figures above me, muttering things amongst eachother, but their mouthes didn't move, which amazed me! It was as if they communicated only through telepathy, they were very strong beings, I could barely see the beings themselves but I could see a very strong pulsing aura around them, a very light aura, which to me indicated they were very nice beings, and they meant no harm. After being there for about 20 minutes I woke up, and I thought it was all a dream, but I looked over and my phone was lying on my night stand, and I had pains in my genitals (I dont even want to know what they did.) and I had a white scratch on my arm, and it was tingling. Over the next few days I saw lots of dashes of light across the sky, perhaps hallucinations, or maybe UFOs? I also saw shadows on clouds and they dashed off as I looked at them, I had dreams of being experimented on, and I looked online at signs that you were abducted by aliens, and lots of them applied to me. I feel that the aliens who "abducted" me enhanced my body and mind for some strange reason.. I have felt lately that I am a lot stronger, and I have also felt that my psychic powers have increased. I have focused hard on doing things with psychic powers like telepathy, turning on and off electronics, and they have ALWAYS worked. Which was quite strange to me.

ATS Member wishes to keep his Identity secret

I live in kokomo, indiana here is my encounter. Back in march of this year my girlfriend and I were out searching for UFOs and star gazing. We always lay a couple blankets out and lay under the stars for an hour or 2 on clear nights. On most nights I usually spot bright star like objects at very high altitude which i believe are probably satellites. One night we had seen five of those which we named "floaters" in a 20 minute time frame. They were all going the same direction and speed. I thought that was pretty wierd. Sooo Onto my first actual UFO "UFO" sighting. We were laying out on a blanket in march asking for ETs to show us something cool. We were out there for about 20 minutes when I saw something glimmer in the corner of my eye. I Looked south and seen a very bright blue light. This UFO was moving very very slowly. If it was anything else but ETs it would have surely fallen from the sky it was moving that slow! So it kept creeping to the north and as it got closer to us we could see red and white lights. The lights seemed to be rotating around what looked like a disc object. They had a very unique pattern too. The patter was Red White red white and it continued to rotate around this craft. We watched this thing creep over our sky for at least 5 minutes. It seemed to disappear. Thats my only UFO sighting Soo i hope this helps your investigations.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
ATS Member wishes to keep his Identity Hidden

My experience is a strange one. I went camping with a friend and we saw something and were frozen with fear. After the camping trip we got into ufos in a serious fashion. We filmed the skies everyday that summer.After doing research we found out that our sighting took place a few kms down from where project magnet happened. One night I had to play some music with my buddies so I gave my camera to fellow ats member [Secret]. After I was done playing music I was sitting in a lawnchair looking up at the big dipper with my buddy. He left and i was there alone by myself. I saw a red cirlcular light with a black rim about 100 metres directly over my head.In about a second and a half it did a zig zag and dissappeared and was gone. I called [Secret] right away as he was my partner in this endeavour. He saw nothing that night but i got my best sighting and I will never forget about it. Since i have no proof...i will just remember it for the rest of my life and i don't give a crap what anyone thinks....its also the reason I won't say it on the boards and the same reason I am very passionette about it.

What a Pretty Blue Planet!

Here we are on planet earth, Wondering about the universe in all of its beauty just wishing to know every secret it contains, Its Human nature for us to seek out the Truth and as always one day we will succeed. Remember Fellow ATS members that Tommorow Could be the day, The Day that we get what we want. Just Believe.

AND REMEMBER DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Credits go to InfaRedMan for the Image...

Alot of effort has gone into making this thread, From spending countless hours talking to other members and alot more time deciding how to set the thread up and researching. But Hopefully it was a Fun Read for you all.

S&F If its Worthy.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
S&F And congratulations on your 100th thread True-seer great work.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Thankyou, I just wanted to make my 100th special. This is very unusual for me to make a thread like this. I normally spend a hour on my best work this one has spent days in my notepad being edited and adding new things.

Then from asking members to messaging and getting renders designed its been quite time-consuming.

Glad you liked it.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
S&F and congratulations on your 100th thread. I wish you would have told me what the image was for,maybe I would have spent a little more time on it. I thought you wanted a simple, old fashioned UFO so I made the craft from the 1956 movie "Earth vs. the Flying Saucers" Oh well,lol

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

lol well i had to keep it a secret didnt i

But i did say make the ufo as you would imagine it to look like.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

If anyone would like to add anything else just say.

2nd Line

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Wow Bro you put alot of effort into that more than i could ever do but i dont think people are paying attention or maybe its just to long to read. this should have way more flags than this i have seen thread with 4 or 5 lines of text and they have 30+ stars.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TerminateOR

Its ok bro it happens, yeh i did put alot of effort into the thread but dont worry i'm not about the stars and flags.

But i am unhappy i havent gotton more people to see the thread.

cya later at the party tom

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
S&F

Great work and Congrats ; I always admired commited people and your commitment to your cause and beliefs is admirable

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernative

Thankyou, that was really nice to hear from you. I really appreciate it.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
----------------------

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Very good post. As for the reason, why the extra terrestrials are coming now is a part of a deal made with them in the early 50s. The planet is changing ALOT and so is the solar system, so we simply need help. We have had help before, and we will get it again. When it comes to EVIL races, the race the government is working together with are certain that another special alien race is HOSTILE for us, but that is nothing we are sure about.

If you look at the world today, read the history of our planet Tellus i am sure you will see the big picture.

Human abduction is for the alien race to scan our dna and skin tissue, we have something in our system that they need for survival. Simple as that. The negative side of this is that humans who will be abducted will most likely suffer psychological and psychotic side effects, the human mind is very fragile. But the aliens mean no harm,even though we find it very harsh.

But if there are abductions from two alien races, one pure and one evil, who knows, at least not me. Time will show.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Thanks for your Post.

Do you have anything else to post.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yes i might, what subject within extra terrestrials are you thinking about
= i would gladly help.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Well thier are soo many areas to choose from. Whats your take on ufo propulsion systems.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
great rundown and compilation of member experiences (to me the hit home the most)

this is perfect for bringing new members up to speed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join