It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes, we are going to be starting today. I have mostly what I need to get everyone ready to go! So right now it is Sunday 8/1/2010 4:37 AM but I will posting and U2U back to you guys later on in the day, I have been sitting here through the night thinking of some techniques. Sorting through some astral projection books for solid references. I bought like 3 books for this project, so you don't have to!!! I have been reading through the various techniques, due to the fact that I lack the entire understanding of the process. Be prepared for my U2U! I will create a template and just copy and paste you lovely folks all the details. This will be interesting. Drawing board night, is what I am calling the first night. I am taking notes as well people. Don't hesitate and what not. I will be giving all the details later today.
You guys will love this.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by jdmmade]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh wow. I appreciate the work you have put into this jdmmade. Looking forward to hear what you have planned.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by blutrance]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are you trying to get a project for meditation to connect with ple'o'sha'ns? They have bases here as well, along with Taurus. I would suggest hemysync, wave one from the monroe institute, meditating and listening to binauarals, hemisync and whales and dolphins. I'll look for threads.

Basically the human looking ple'o'sha'ns are from the lyra human system that underwent wars in the old empire and they were taken to many systems and their planet destroyed by the old empire. This is very connected to Taurus system, and they have bases here as well.

Always seek family, your Higher Self and while sending love and light to all, only seek positive contact.

I think there is good and bad on both sides, and that some work with the black ops. Such as Sirius and the corporation, in incorporate someone told me once. So really seek what is right within you, to remember who you are and seek only positive contact.

edit to add:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ATS.X: Alien Contact Meditation

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

Galactic Government

AnthraAndromda's information is good. There is a strong connection between pleiaides and taurus. Telos as well. And there are relationships with andromeda. Bases, and stations, as well.

Many of us are related to this, there are many lyraeans here on earth, and other races.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Hey, I've been reading over the thread, and am wondering if you're just getting a group together to follow skyfloatings excellent thread and and mp3, or are following a specific outline. What is the procedure you've decided on, to use the words in his meditation but ask specifically for ple'o'sha'ns, to contact you?

Please add stargazing to this, put it on an mp3 player, after the first few times, you just need to sit outside in the evening or inside in your room maybe, and listen to music, whales and dolphins, hemi sync. You can picture or hold the pleaides star map in your mind, or print it out and look at it. Someone may take you on a tour even in meditation.
You may see crystal cities, and lakes, ocean, forrest, or moors and colors, towers with libraries for high learning, oceans, with underworld bases and cities.

www.mountshastawisdomproject.com...

www.lemurianconnection.com...

www.scribd.com...

Sharula Dux on Telos & Hollow Earth — Part 1 (of 12)

This is interesting, have to look carefully though, I was looking for a book that I couldnt find that was similar some of what was said I recognized. The packaging may be all wrong though.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
When they're talking dimensions, ie 5th, they're talking astral channels, earth has many types of channels, some "higher", some more eutopian, some lower, more hellzones. Other than that the cosmos is more space-time channels relating to orbit from what I understand.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Official Training Instructions

Drawing Board Week

I apologize for the users that I said I would U2U the instructions to. I have been having difficulty messaging multiples of people. Instead the Instructions will go here as of now. Please begin working on the first release of instructions. This will take roughly about a week. Just to get harnessed in to learn and experience. Please don't hesitate if you have questions. Thank you. OUR JOURNEY BEGINS!

Drawing Board Week

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have attempted to login and it requires email and password. Not sure if I am to use my email and what is password? Please keep me posted Thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I have attempted to login and it requires email and password. Not sure if I am to use my email and what is password? Please keep me posted Thanks!

There is no login required for this. I tried it logged out and, in other browsers. Try it in IE or firefox and chrome. Let me know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah I have no problems with it. I'm using safari though.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blutrance
Yeah I have no problems with it. I'm using safari though.

Awesome I really hope you enjoy it. I needed to condense the details in order to make it readable to the reader.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Ok I am able to get in and will follow instructions. Will keep you updated. Shall we send u2u for any supports?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by jdmmade

Ok I am able to get in and will follow instructions. Will keep you updated. Shall we send u2u for any supports?

Yeah, sure U2U sounds great. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

I will release times* of any encounters or interactions. As well as specific detail on what I *experienced and felt. And to take it deeper I will try and obtain a type of *message or name of something from them related that should send a real message that this concious connection has and can be made.

[edit on 8/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by jdmmade

I will release times* of any encounters or interactions. As well as specific detail on what I *experienced and felt. And to take it deeper I will try and obtain a type of *message or name of something from them related that should send a real message that this concious connection has and can be made.

[edit on 8/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Awesome, thank you.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Hello there,

I hope it's not too late... is it too late to sign up to the group?

I figured since I can have contact with spirits and my spirit guide why not try and contact ETs?
I've never tried it before but have over 15 years experience dealing with spirits, and getting visions, etc.

So may I please join?

Sorry I wrote so late, I just happened to find this thread now by accident, and quickly read through the posts.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

what? how does that make sense? so they could? what do you base your predictions on? are you just saying that is a possibility? like the possibility there could be a pork pie factories in "other dimensions"? I think you don't know really.

Because, this is Hologrpahic Universe/School, and its really akin to a DVD player playing infinite DVDS, based on space-time dimensions/channels, which relate to moons and planets orbits. We don't see life on other planets because we think we're looking out in our space-time based on our orbit, in reality, the cosmos is a multidimensional/infinite channels, collage. So hubble doesnt see much does it?

ETs, use phasing technology related to the channels. IF you took a soulbot, and programmed him to experience your entire day in 15 minutes, you would disappear from sight. He would not see you. To you, he would appear to moving in slow motions.

Its all quantum phsyics, its all quantum.

Ask yourself, what is "time", its just a program in your head based on orbit. Is anything real that see. Its streams of energy, being picked up by energy recognition centers in the brain, which is also illusion and projected onto a screen on the back of your mind. What is gravity? Again a program that sorts the images onto the screen. What is an atom? It contains quarks, and quarks contain strings and strings are just exotic streams of energy. There is nothing solid in this software system universe.

There is life everywhere, on every moon, every planet, and even the densities astrals.

We are projecting into a school.

Its also infinity, and in infinity everything is infinite. Your consciousness/soul/life stretches without being or end, endlessly, like an infinite roll of film, with clips or lifetimes in it, in endless progression. Your Higher Self, is your Future Self, outside the universe.

All in the Universe are ETs, Family, just like you are, in school learning to love.

Welcome to the matrix.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They're out there. They have very very soft, light energy. I've been in touch with archangel Michael before as well, and it feels very similar to his; close to angelic.

They are a bit shy these days, I think. I suspect there have been some incidents where things have not gone the way they hoped. They're also a bit sick of the accusation that they're demons. It gets old, after a while. They initially came because some of us called out for help in a number of particularly intense and non-conscious ways; they've since given us some information, (quite a lot, in fact) but most of us haven't really implemented any of it.

So they're feeling a bit ticked off at the moment, and they're not really doing anything other than sitting there and waiting for us to do what we've said we want to do, and what they've tried to help us to figure out how to do. They're not going to do it for us. They are also actually very kind, loving, patient people, and it has taken a lot of work on our part to get them as close to outright anger with us as they are; although it still isn't anger as such. More like fairly mild, familial annoyance. However, you try being shot at, falsely imprisoned, and accused of being from Hell on a more or less constant basis for 40 years, and see how calm and patient you end up feeling at the end of it.

I've tried to get in touch with them. Most people will probably say that it was just my own inner dialogue, and it could have been, but the message I felt I got back from them was, "No, while we're watching you, and we're sometimes in touch on some levels, you're nowhere near ready for conscious contact. It would freak you out, and likely cause you to have some very unhelpful responses."

They basically view me (and a lot of us, I think) as being chronically spiritually and developmentally immature. If they think you're ready for it, they will initiate contact; but if they don't think you are, then they aren't going to come near you, and no amount of coaxing on your part is going to get them to budge.
edit on 26-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Wonderfull post.
Are they real ?
You can bet your last jelly bean that they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We LOVE you Pleiadians

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by petrus4

Wonderfull post.
Are they real ?
You can bet your last jelly bean that they are.

I need to watch more Dr. Who. It's funny; although I don't have specific memories of it, I do know that my cousins always had it on TV whenever I went to stay with them, and that as a result, given that I was between 3-5 years of age at the time, Tom Baker's Fourth Doctor has literally become one of the foundational influences of my personality, at a very deep, subconscious level.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join