Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 8
16
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade
 


If you need any help,just ask.




posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
reply to post by jdmmade
 


If you need any help,just ask.


Thanks so much, I will if needed.



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
I am finished explaining anything to anyone that is trying to negatively impact things, there are wonderful logs behind me. Read them and you will understand what I am trying to convey. I am not going to ping pong 50 billion times. Thank you.


Hello friend,

This is just me but I think you should never stop explaining. Your reality is your truth just like any one else's. There are many many readers on this site and a whole lot of them don't necessarily reply, or post but they do read. Some aren't sure if they've been contacted or not, if aliens do exist or not, if they are crazy, or not. And your story, your way of seeing things, seeing life, could very well be what someone needs to open up.

Through meditation, I have been contacted. I was told that they choose who they contact. I don't know why. I'm no one special, actually, in real life I own a business and I don't think I'm the nicest person around, heck, I never even heard of Arcturus before that contact.

It's through searching fo answers that I came across ATS. At the beginning, before joining, I lurked. I read. And I found people that are, either as crazy as I am, or, at least as hungry for truth as I am.

I will eventually post my story, maybe it will ring some bells for people searching and looking for answers, when the time is right.

Now, here is what I really want to say. If out of billions, for reasons unknown as of yet, they contacted me, and so many others, around the globe, WE should be able to contact them. It does make sense.

This project should work. And I strongly believe that it's worth giving it a shot. Sometimes, I can come across as being rude. Being french, english is my second language, it is sometimes difficult to find the right word, or to make a sentence that sticks together well. But foremost, I am honest, I don't like bul*****ers. And I can be direct, which isn't always good, I admit, but I prefer that over hypocrisy.

So, if there is still room, if you feel I could contribute, I would like to join your group.

If there are questions, any one of this group may contact me via U2U in regards to the Arcturus contact. I am ready to talk about it but not on the boards. Not yet.

With all my respect,

~S.



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
THE LIST:

***UPDATED***

1. CREAM
2. Wally898
3. jrmcleod
4. JimIrie
5. adigregorio
6. Ophiuchus 13
7. ofhumandescent
8. ammilam
9. reesie45
10. fallinstar
11. lost_on_earth
12. One Moment
13. queenannie38
14. blutrance
15. wavemaker
16. SonoftheSun
17. riffraff
18. Tuvok112

[edit on 26-7-2010 by jdmmade]



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Originally posted by jdmmade
I am finished explaining anything to anyone that is trying to negatively impact things, there are wonderful logs behind me. Read them and you will understand what I am trying to convey. I am not going to ping pong 50 billion times. Thank you.


Hello friend,

This is just me but I think you should never stop explaining. Your reality is your truth just like any one else's. There are many many readers on this site and a whole lot of them don't necessarily reply, or post but they do read. Some aren't sure if they've been contacted or not, if aliens do exist or not, if they are crazy, or not. And your story, your way of seeing things, seeing life, could very well be what someone needs to open up.

Through meditation, I have been contacted. I was told that they choose who they contact. I don't know why. I'm no one special, actually, in real life I own a business and I don't think I'm the nicest person around, heck, I never even heard of Arcturus before that contact.

It's through searching fo answers that I came across ATS. At the beginning, before joining, I lurked. I read. And I found people that are, either as crazy as I am, or, at least as hungry for truth as I am.

I will eventually post my story, maybe it will ring some bells for people searching and looking for answers, when the time is right.

Now, here is what I really want to say. If out of billions, for reasons unknown as of yet, they contacted me, and so many others, around the globe, WE should be able to contact them. It does make sense.

This project should work. And I strongly believe that it's worth giving it a shot. Sometimes, I can come across as being rude. Being french, english is my second language, it is sometimes difficult to find the right word, or to make a sentence that sticks together well. But foremost, I am honest, I don't like bul*****ers. And I can be direct, which isn't always good, I admit, but I prefer that over hypocrisy.

So, if there is still room, if you feel I could contribute, I would like to join your group.

If there are questions, any one of this group may contact me via U2U in regards to the Arcturus contact. I am ready to talk about it but not on the boards. Not yet.

With all my respect,

~S.


Thanks again, this will be a good experience for all of us. I just want to make sure and give time to those that are participating to prepare.



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I can't wait to read what you guys come up with!

This is awesome. =]

Good luck, OP and the list of 16!

[reads bottom post, goes back to edit]

...list of 17!

[edit on 7/26/10 by ohsnaptruth]



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade
 


hey you keep forgetting to put me on the list

second line



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would love to join on in this journey of yours!!!



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
reply to post by jdmmade
 


hey you keep forgetting to put me on the list

second line


My apologies. I have added you, thank you
.



posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuvok112
I would love to join on in this journey of yours!!!


Done, thank you



posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by CASH69
 


I've seen fairies, now lets discuss, i can't proove it, i havn't got any substancial evidence to support my claims, but please listen to my rantings about my experiences?

No? didn't think so.


It easily solved...CLICK THE RED CROSS AT THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So what's in store for the project? I'm so ready to get started.



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I agree, we should get started regardless if we only have 18.




posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
OK jdmmade I'm in . I would very much like to have contact again with them . I have had an up close and face to face contact with the same lil group that met with Billy so many times. For me this happened in 1979 and since then I have had only one telepathic communication (that I know of). Great idea by the way.



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Do you need to be good at Remote Viewing and Astral Projection for this project?
Thanks.



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I agree, lets start immediately!



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Free BUMP

So, whats the news ? Already started the project ?



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah I agree. We should start now. Only 2 away from 20.



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
maybe 18's the magic number. we should go ahead..its been days since the last person signed on. like the guy from law abiding citizen says:"you can't fight fate"



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
THE LIST:T:

***UPDATED***

1. CREAM
2. Wally898
3. jrmcleod
4. JimIrie
5. adigregorio
6. Ophiuchus 13
7. ofhumandescent
8. ammilam
9. reesie45
10. fallinstar
11. lost_on_earth
12. One Moment
13. queenannie38
14. blutrance
15. wavemaker
16. SonoftheSun
17. riffraff
18. Tuvok112
19. bluemooone2





new topics
top topics
 
16
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join