It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Your only thinking in terms of 3D. Planets which appear to be hostile, unable to sustain life in the 3D experience could be teaming with life in another dimension. PEACE

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

what? how does that make sense? so they could? what do you base your predictions on? are you just saying that is a possibility? like the possibility there could be a pork pie factories in "other dimensions"? I think you don't know really.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

what? how does that make sense? so they could? what do you base your predictions on? are you just saying that is a possibility? like the possibility there could be a pork pie factories in "other dimensions"? I think you don't know really.

i understand Klaatumagnum was saying. life finds a way. our bases of understanding is earth bound. if you can accept in other dimensions of existance then life can exist anywhere not just in a 3d reality

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

You don't actually eat pork pie made in a factory do you? IMHO that's GROSS! But you may love it and it all has to deal with one's perspective. Our multiverse is a lot weirder than we can imagine...everything and anything we can imagine is out there. Where do I get my information? I just know. I am sorry, that's not an answer that may make much sense to you but...Think way,way outside the box. PEACE

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I whole heartedly support this idea. I know the Pleiadians or Plejarens to be a peaceful people that live upon a lush World teaming with plant and animal life. The Pleiadians are one and yet they are individual, each a member of the family that is the entire civilization. Telepathy is the primary mode of communication, they live in rural country settings. Everyone wants for nothing. There is no violence, no avarice. May we advance and develope a World as such as is the latter. Woe is me that the veil of forgetting is so thick. So be it, it is the will of the Prime Creator, I suppose. PEACE

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Of course it makes sense.

We only perceive 3 Dimensions.

Which means, something that is empty in these 3 dimensions, may be full of objects only measured and perceived by another dimension.

In 2 dimensions, there is no up. We in 3 dimensions have an up.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Rthaothal]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How do we know if U2U is available for use? I believe I can use mine now but I know for a fact I do not have 20 posts..

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I would join but, I'm tired of all these satanic cults. =[
~ Good Luck with your "Group".

[edit on 24-7-2010 by coolman909]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I am sorry for the delay people, I am currently getting some exercises and materials in order! I wanted to let you know that currently this is becoming something much bigger (this is good). I want to make sure everyone is kept to speed. Satanic cults are not the drive of this experiment. I am pretty solid about this. I need people with a desire, not negative reinforcement.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
I am sorry for the delay people, I am currently getting some exercises and materials in order! I wanted to let you know that currently this is becoming something much bigger (this is good). I want to make sure everyone is kept to speed. Satanic cults are not the drive of this experiment. I am pretty solid about this. I need people with a desire, not negative reinforcement.

You need people who won't question your experiments, theories and stories regarding this stuff, you need people to buy it, don't you?

What's your true agenda? attention? meaning in life? you love to lie? what is it?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

He doesn't know his own issues, he just wants to pretend to talk to aliens and feel special. He does not realize he is lying.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rthaothal

Of course it makes sense.

We only perceive 3 Dimensions.

Which means, something that is empty in these 3 dimensions, may be full of objects only measured and perceived by another dimension.

In 2 dimensions, there is no up. We in 3 dimensions have an up.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Rthaothal]

so you're clued up and abide by the multiverse theory? Do you take science into account or do you just talk about 4 dimensions, and other realms and others verses as if you know for sure that they are there? What scientific theory do you go by? What made you so sure?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

You need people who won't question your experiments, theories and stories regarding this stuff, you need people to buy it, don't you?

What's your true agenda? attention? meaning in life? you love to lie? what is it?

Who ever said anything about not questioning or "buying" anything..

It seems like you're realllly putting a negative spin on this whole thing..What's so bad about someone TRYING to do something? Why not let us try it, let us talk about it, see the outcome. There is nothing wrong with trying something out of the box.

If something OR nothing happens whats it matter to you? Relax a little man, we are all here thinking subjective thoughts and judging when we shouldn't be. I know you might be a good guy trying to look out for us by grilling this 'scammer' but it's all good, like I said in my original post "If nothing else this will help with the meditation I have just recently started practicing."

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

I'm afraid no matter what kind of evidence you produce,it will not be good enough for anyone here. I have been a contactee for over 20 years,and no one will listen to you until they are with you when you see a UFO close up. Otherwise just take my word for it,but that's not going to be good enough. You will need to carry a video camera with you at all times. I find for the most part,sightings are random most of the time,but last year i got lucky,and most of my family was able too see them. Now they know i am not crazy!
I also don't think that all the extraterrestrial craft that i have seen were Pledeans,and who knows how many different aliens have been visiting here. I believe they have contacted me over the years because i have psychic abilities without any doubt.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

I've seen fairies, now lets discuss, i can't proove it, i havn't got any substancial evidence to support my claims, but please listen to my rantings about my experiences?

No? didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why sure,i think you will find im actually one of the most open minded people on ATS. Faeries,huh? Sit back and tell me where it all started
I'm just joking with ya. I never said I didn't believe in faerie folk! I also don't require video evidence for anything,i know how subtle this universe is and unpredictable. I think this project is a good thing,and i wish all the luck with it. Seek and you shall find.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
awake_and_aware

why do you feel the need to argue something you have no idea about on someones thread?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Hello jdmmade,

I have to be honest with you.

This project seems to be coming out of a teenager's mind.

I've checked the profiles of those who joined this group and most are newbies.

Billy Meier has such a good reputation that even ATS has created a HOAX forum with his pic.

I have to be honest with you.

This project seems genuine.

I've checked the profiles and adigregorio, ofhumandescent, One Moment, Ophiuchus 13 along with queenannie 38 are people that I would trust, having read some of their posts. Again, seems genuine.

Referring Billy Meier, perhaps, wasn't the greatest idea. But referring Skyfloating's thread "Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact" was.

So, if there is still room,

Count me in!

In all respect,

~S.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am finished explaining anything to anyone that is trying to negatively impact things, there are wonderful logs behind me. Read them and you will understand what I am trying to convey. I am not going to ping pong 50 billion times. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I had a feeling you would be back.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join