It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi... I would love to participate in this as well. The only thing is I'm new here and haven't had 20 posts yet, therefore, no u2u. Can I give you an email perhaps? If not, good luck with the project.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by AlwaysProNeverAnti]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If you are new and wish to participate, then:

Create your "introduction thread" in the introduction area of the site.

Make sure it is a proper introduction, no skirting the rules.

Once that is done, post in here that you want to participate. I will come to your intro thread and talk to you, I am sure others will too.

You will have 20 posts in no-time. AND you will make some friends at the same time.

My two cents...with inflation.......

Your total comes to $103.98

EDIT (To fix: will to (to) will too)
Two to two is too two many tos.

[edit on 7/22/2010 by adigregorio]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by adigregorio

We are very similar, I've practiced Aikido for many years and was a spiritualist so learnt many meditation techniques and I also don't think were alone in this universe.
BUT and it's a big but, I've never been mentally contacted by aliens nor have I ever seen any whispy nordics in visions.
Why do the crazies always pick the pleiades when they and its surrounding area is not even 150 million years old. Then when you make the argument that life couldn't exist there they tell you that that don't exist on our level but in a higher dimension, which if thats the case then they are no where near the bloody pleiades!!

Also, check the net, the biggist con-artists out there trying to make money off the back of gullable people are people claiming to be in contact with pleiadians, then asking for donations.

To the OP, so why do you call them pleiadians then??? Check the title of your thread??

Where are they from?? Maybe the pleiades?? which is to young to have life??

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Kurokage]

Well to be quite honest. It really isn't about the Pleiadians, actually at all. This was my way of grabbing attention into this thread. THE REAL GOAL, is to contact a species similar to Lyran/Nomadic races, described as races that look similar to humans. We all have different ways of describing them, I personally feel they are Pleiadians. It's just what touches my heart and empowers me. The great thing is, with meditation and Astral Projection, it is not necessary to know the names or race. You can remotely view, and fit the descriptions and proceed with communication once you are ready.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
If you are new and wish to participate, then:

Create your "introduction thread" in the introduction area of the site.

Make sure it is a proper introduction, no skirting the rules.

Once that is done, post in here that you want to participate. I will come to your intro thread and talk to you, I am sure others will too.

You will have 20 posts in no-time. AND you will make some friends at the same time.

My two cents...with inflation.......

Your total comes to $103.98

EDIT (To fix: will to (to) will too)
Two to two is too two many tos.

Wonderful, you got it right on the dot! HAHAHA.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysProNeverAnti

Just to let you know poster, I have posted in your introduction thread. So have several others, my advice is to give some "personal responses" in that thread. That + the post I am responding to now should equal about 20.

I wish I had something on-topic to add...sorry!

EDIT (To Fix: to know (to) to now)
Heh, that was funny. I hardly ever mix that word up, now what I mean?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well to be quite honest. It really isn't about the Pleiadians, actually at all. This was my way of grabbing attention into this thread.

Well thats sort of cheating really, and you also used a similar get out to what I posted earlier.

But I agree with your basic idea I suppose, if the world all in one voice could all shout out at the same time that we are fed up with the way this planet is run so bad by a small few, then maybe someone out there or even on this panet would sit up and listen. So in that sense good luck

I do get a bit defensive when someone wants to get a group together to "call out" to the pleiades, there are lots of con-artists out who claim to be in "contact" and after you vist there site they will ask for a donation because only they have the special knowledge.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
...there are lots of con-artists out who claim to be in "contact" and after you vist there site they will ask for a donation because only they have the special knowledge.

This point (I agree with all others too) is key.

That is why I don't think the "classified" part is kosher. I think we should do more of a "Tonight @ 10pm EST we all meditate..." type of thing.

Then, the next day, we all come back and "share" our experiences.

I hate "withholding information" especially if the information has the potential to become "vital information".

EDIT (To fix: BB Code)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I will let you all know if I come across any Arcturians along the journey. This is a interesting thread and I will do my part to participate as well as others are attempting to.......

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I will let you all know if I come across any Arcturians along the journey. This is a interesting thread and I will do my part to participate as well as others are attempting to.......

Shall I add you to the list?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
to jmmade, adigregorio and minions

I think an exercise should be perform to familiar the members with what to do, not to do, overall setting. This gonna be hard work for you guys.

On side story...
Have you guys tried "talking" to other telepathically ? Try this in your spare time - make somebody do something that only you know what is it, suggestively. No speaking, signal or whatever needed, kinda cheating that way.

If a person handle you a pen when you want it, you are there. I believe its gonna be hard but its more rewarding since the effect (fail or success) is almost immediate.

I still stick to my view, current human telepathic ability is still not there, comparable to a monkey that cannot talk.

Hopefully the gray will release the hybrid to intermingle with us and make us reach homo epígno̱si̱.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
to jmmade, adigregorio and minions

I think an exercise should be perform to familiar the members with what to do, not to do, overall setting. This gonna be hard work for you guys.

On side story...
Have you guys tried "talking" to other telepathically ? Try this in your spare time - make somebody do something that only you know what is it, suggestively. No speaking, signal or whatever needed, kinda cheating that way.

If a person handle you a pen when you want it, you are there. I believe its gonna be hard but its more rewarding since the effect (fail or success) is almost immediate.

I still stick to my view, current human telepathic ability is still not there, comparable to a monkey that cannot talk.

Hopefully the gray will release the hybrid to intermingle with us and make
us reach homo epígno̱si̱.

Yes a type of training will be in place. Nothing too crazy! Instructions mostly. For now, trial and error is currently our friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

As I have said (several times now) I do not believe telepathy exists. Meditation, on the other hand, is a well documented exercise of the mind.

I have no desire to "make people" do things; whether that be lifting a pen, or doing my evil work.

Anyway, yeah, no telepathy from my end. Though I never said I was going to try that

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I created this diagram to kinda show what the process will look like. It is more on the side of Astral projection, and a hint of telepathy (more for local uses).

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade

Already on the list friend..

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Already on the list friend..

Your right, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I am excited to see the outcome of this experiment!

Lets add the last few to the list and get started! I'm sure if you edit your post about the initial list on the first page we might get the last few needed.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Unfortunately I cannot edit the 1st page anymore. That is why I had to make multiples.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

I never understand arrogance such as yours.
How do we know how old 'things' are? Based on what? A guess? We can't even agree how old the Great Giza is let alone our own Earth.

Man thinks they know 'things' because they feel the top feeder on the food-chain can declare whatever he wants. And over time, they're proven wrong quite often!

And how do you (we) know what planets can sustain life and which can't?
"We" said none of our other planets couldn't. Now we say differently.

Life (to my understanding) comes in many forms. They are not all 3D/5-sense Human-like Beings.
Many Beings 'live' inter-dimensionally. And if you subscribe to that notion then, does a star/sun matter? Does any of those elements matter?

Every planet, moon, satellite and star is a Being. They are all expressions and again, my understanding is, they host their iown ndigenous Beings.
Earth belonged to the Atlanteans (who are interdimensional Beings and their expression is, water) for instance.

So please stop going through life as if you know. We simply don't! At least say 'you think'.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I dont understand blind faith like yours.
I think you've been watching to much Stargate SG1.

We have things like astronomy, physics, telescopes and the hubble to help our understanding of the universe. Do you have any proof of these beings that live on the moon or Atlanteans.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I created this diagram to kinda show what the process will look like. It is more on the side of Astral projection, and a hint of telepathy (more for local uses).

lmao you don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you? be serious, stop fooling people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join