It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheism is a fraud.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear you let the opinions of others so affect your own ability to think.

TD, it's always a hoot to read more of your ad hom woo. Why do you do that? Because you've got nothing to back up what you say. And why is that? Because you make it up as you go along.

Yet again, you have overclaimed about your position. You said your opinion was "self-evident."

Now, it happens that you and I agree about one aspect of your opinion. But one billion people disagree with us. So, your opinion isn't self-evident. You have one opinion, other people have their opinion.

Your inability to consider even the possibility that you might be wrong, on a subject where you clearly haven't done any research, says a lot about your "ability to think."

Not only are you a member of a religion, you are a religious zealot. You are visbly unable to think critically about the subject. You cannot write in reply to criticism of your pontifications without emotional drama. You have no rebuttal except that there must be something wrong with anybody who doesn't see things your way.

As to the rest, everybody can see that you habitually dodge questions that put you in the awkward position of "put up or shut up." You have nothing to put up, and God forbid that you shut up when you have nothing to say.

Nothing truthful, anyway.

I just call you on the intentional distortions of the facts you throw at religions other than your own. You're not going to answer, so I am not going to repeat the well-posed question I asked about something else you simply made up out of whole cloth.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by eight bits]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eight bits
TD, it's always a hoot to read more of your ad hom woo.

That's a classic. Call me out for ad hom, then devote a lengthy post to your own ad hominem skills. Thanks for your comments, sir. I'm going to keep my discussions between myself and people interested in rational discussion.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's a classic. Call me out for ad hom, then devote a lengthy post to your own ad hominem skills.

Aww, was teh internets unfair?

I'm going to keep my discussions between myself and people interested in rational discussion.

I'm interested in it, TD.

But very often, when you address a religious subject, you untruthfully defame somebody else's religion.

You do it habitually. Then, you get defensive and whiny when your untruthfulness is pointed out to you. And then you do it again.

It is very difficult to have a rational discussion with a ...

... with posts like that.

Bottom line, you told a whopper about Abrahamic religions. Again. You got caught. Again. You got called on it. Again.

Too bad if you don't like it. Knock it off if you don't like being called on it.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by eight bits]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Too bad if you don't like it. Knock it off if you don't like being called on it.

Boy you really got me. I failed to check out the religious claims of the First Church of The Communion Of The Last Supper in that strip mall down on 7th and MLK Blvd., therefore my statement was a mega-huge, whopping lie.

So as I said I'll reserve my conversations to people who choose to deliver coherent points and rational discourse.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Boy you really got me. I failed to check out the religious claims of the First Church of The Communion Of The Last Supper in that strip mall down on 7th and MLK Blvd., therefore my statement was a mega-huge, whopping lie.

You think that the Anglican Communion is a church building somewhere?

You really have no clue.

Amazing. See ya around.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You think that the Anglican Communion is a church building somewhere?

You really have no clue.

Amazing. See ya around.

Gosh, I hope not. The inane comments such as the one above, the petulant, immature nitpicking and the non-stop ad hominem was far beyond tedious long ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Anti-christ.

gn,jipefoauh-i$Text

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join