It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheism is a fraud.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
God or the Cosmic Organism is just another name for our Universe in general. Truth via empirical evidence in this case. NATURE. We are all part of God, literally.

That is self evidence, especially us, the most complex organism known, because we self reflect moral decisions, the consequences of which we hold each other accountable for. It is called consciousness. Deny it and regress to the animal state. It's everyone's choice.

As consciousness expands the being evolves both physically and spiritually or energetically as everything is ENERGY potential and kinetic. Though humans exist as individuals with identities we are all connected by energy that cannot be destroyed, only transformed. A prescient complex of religious motifs that includes ascendance, transcendence and illumination just expresses humankind's stellar identity.

The truth is that the atheist community is becoming a full-grown mind controlling freaks. Makes them think that reality is nothing rather than anything, Sorry but that's the truth. What's wrong with individuality? THAT, is the key question, which will never answer honestly because it exposes you as altruistic-mental-phonies driven by your own personal self-interest to exercise your own demons. And if there ever appeared a different person on earth again, nuke him! And make that into a public policy and then you could call it, a system that promotes equality by eradicating inequality from global society? No?Why not? Would you be against collecting all the different people from the earth in one place and then dropping a nuke in their mids to kill them all? Why are dire conditions of other people, unacceptable to you?

Atheists only keep repeating that consciousness is simply a product of neural activity, but that's only an interpretation of the mental processes on their part, to accept that interpretation of yours we would still need to commit our sheer faith to accept it as a fact.

In effect you have said nothing about it. You have established nothing.

Forcing everybody to cease following their own belief systems, will shift & re-orient a human being, and re-define it around a fake ideology, consequently that will make people shed their individuality and close human beings to other levels of awareness and spiritual evolution.

You are not aware of individual consciousness to exist, and that only underlines my point. And if that's the case, my question remains, if one have the awareness of both the individual consciousness and something else, why do you pick to identify with one rather than the other of the two possibilities in your awareness? Because you only know yourself? But your knowledge is made of sensations, and reflections on those sensations in your mind. So when you have sensation of lets say, a chair, why do you identify the chair, based on what? Anyway, you don't have to answer; I guess I'm just thinking out loud.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You're swimming deep in a shallow pond my friend. Who exactly are you trying to get your point across to?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The truth is that the atheist community is becoming a full-grown mind controlling freaks. So what makes them think that reality is nothing rather than anything. Atheists only keep repeating that consciousness is simply a product of neural activity.

Don't spout this gibberish as "truth"!

You have no evidence for your biases as I cannot find them anywhere in your post, only a opinion based off nothing at all then claiming it as truth.

Then you rambled on about nuking individual people? I don't even know where to start with that.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think alot of atheists are actually just people who don't believe in conventional religion, but do believe in some sort of universal consciousness/ some sort of order. It's just people who are un-religious are instantly labelled as atheists.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Atheists only keep repeating that consciousness is simply a product of neural activity, but that's only an interpretation of the mental processes on their part, to accept that interpretation of yours we would still need to commit our sheer faith to accept it as a fact.

Silly, I am an Atheist and I do not only repeat that, sometimes I order pizza or talk about music and things.

Yes my answer is flippant but your post is tedious and poorly written. I feel your argument so slipshod I post this as my response that I'm confident you will not understand or be able to comprehend.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Look it's another Atheist bashing thread. Why don't the mods just delete these poor examples of a thread. All the original poster is just bashing Atheist.

You are close. It is not just yet another Atheism bashing thread with no real insight, information, revelation, or even a well thought out point. It is yet another atheism bashing thread written by someone who does not understand what the word Atheism means.
I am starting to think that dictionaries have become taboo or something around here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Freedom of religion also means the freedom to have no religion. I don't see a conspiracy, only another bashfest.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have some links to support why I'm and many others are Atheist. Acting like God always has to be in the picture is ridiculous.
www.godlessgeeks.com...
www.psychologytoday.com...
www.machineslikeus.com...

Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves – or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth. Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Your post is full of opinion and make-believe. I'm sorry if you had a bad run in with an atheist? And then you let that one individual determine your view on the entire atheist population putting us into a "nuking-mind control freak-individuality hating- box" ? Ignorant?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Remain on topic please.

This isn't a bash fest, it's an opinion and allowed.

Post in a courteous and civil manner please.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

If someone began a thread that stated God or Jesus is a fraud, would you consider the statement and thread confrontational? Just curious?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Not according to my point of view.
Jesus maybe, I don't know about that one.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What do these religious fundies think they are acheiving by posting this garbage?
None of it made any sense to me, not being religious.
What is your goal OP? Conversion? Or does it help you sleep better at night to know that you are superior and have all the answers?
Good luck with that!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by OllyP]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
*** ATTENTION ***

Remain on topic please.

This isn't a bash fest, it's an opinion and allowed.
Perhaps, but isn't it better placed in the BTS Rant forum?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Most likely! How many anti-Atheist and anti-Evolution threads are there already? Seems like it's only a wast of time for whatever type of religious person to complain about something they don't know.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by rusethorcain

Not according to my point of view.
Jesus maybe.

Just as I suspected. To make a quick point. I'm sick at all these bashing threads on ATS.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
**** CHILL OUT ****

Staff is reviewing.

Now on topic of the OP or don't post, it's simple.

&

Thank you, have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

anti-Evolution

'Atheists' would rather prefer for humanity to be devoured by technology, than to evolve into other realms in consciousness & spiritual evolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join