It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God testing me? Does he allow demonic attacks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Exactly. They weren't just jumping around yelling and scratching. The word says their illnesses were caused by evil spirits.

2 corinthians 6:14-18 comes to mind, when you read it you'll get it. Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

The disciples were able to perform miracles because they had faith, not many people have that kind of faith today.

And it never hurts to call on the Lord Jesus in times of trouble.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

could you leave? OP specifically asked for this type of advice. if he wanted to know what to do with this being a mental ilness he would have named his thread accordingly... nothing constructive except for insults come from your posts... either wise up or go somewhere else...

@OP I am wondering what kind off bible your uncle received... could you share? when you get back online offcourse

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher

The disciples were able to perform miracles because they had faith, not many people have that kind of faith today.

And it never hurts to call on the Lord Jesus in times of trouble.

Just wondering, are you a believer of the trinity doctrine?

I agree that Jesus name represents authority but I want to add that the father of Jesus still has more authority then his son does. I believe Jesus and his father are in fact 2 different entities but you probabyl already figured that out

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes. The father is above all. Not even Jesus himself knows when he will come back. I believe they are seperate, just from the spoken word.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I believe in the trinity, but keep in mind since Jesus died on the cross for our sins, the Father gave the son a lot of power and authority. He overcame Satan and his demons on that cross, he defeated them, so that is why they tremble at his name.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

When we pray in Jesus name, we are honoring God the Father because we are honoring his son.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
reply to post by Parallex

could you leave? OP specifically asked for this type of advice. if he wanted to know what to do with this being a mental ilness he would have named his thread accordingly... nothing constructive except for insults come from your posts... either wise up or go somewhere else...

@OP I am wondering what kind off bible your uncle received... could you share? when you get back online offcourse

No I wont leave - because SOMEONE has to protect this vulnerable, unwell person from religious parasites and vultures.

I'm quite happy to stick around, and ensure that your fallacies are highlighted for what they are. Religious indoctrination, and targeting of vulnerable people.

Parallex.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Great discussion but I have to go.

OP: You are in a spiritual battle. But on your full armour of God and Pray in Jesus name to get rid of the spirits that are in your home. Ask them to leave your home in Jesus name. Do it now, before they get out of control. Follow the advice I posted earlier and do not experience fear of any kind. Let God fill you with his strength. Remember Jesus died on the cross and overcame them so they cannot hurt you if you believe that he is with you and protecting you.

God be with you!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It isn't a test...it is real life.

Clean up your house. I'd start by throwing all the books away. All of them, not some of them. If you have a favorite, you can probably access the full text online. I like Gutenberg.

After the books are gone get rid of all your idols. I know you have them...people love that kind of #.

Once you've completed those tasks...burn all non-essential paperwork. Its using your mind as a garbage dump. Its just noise.

You got something in your home and its probably made of paper and plastic.

After that, clean your house...stop being such a slob. take out the trash, wash your clothes and dishes, put everything in its proper place. If you have a vacuum, use it. After you're finished clean the link trap.

If you have a bug problem, kill the bugs.

I don't know how sloppy you are, but this process won't necessarily take on the first try. Just keep doing it until your mind and body is repaired.

Do a virus scan on your computer and clean up you files. Get rid of unnecessary software.

If someone comes to you with a Bible...take the bible and put it in a pillow case. Beat the person that brought it with the pillow case. Toss the bible and the person that brought it into the street.

that last paragraph was me being somewhat silly, but hopefully you get the point.

take your birth certificate and put it in the safe deposit box at your local bank. it should be the only document in the box...other than perhaps a marriage certificate and/or child's birth certificate.

I guarantee that your problems with this topic will cease. If you don't do it, then you are on your own.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by bruxfinn]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by Parallex

From your argument alone. How is this targeting someone when he asked a question and answers were given. Now, I tell you the truth, if he posted this in the health section asking for medications, this conversation wouldn't have taken this route.

So, this is not targeting but providing answers to a post that was intended for a specific target audience.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
I'm glad to be the first to reply to this. God will allow things to happen unless you ask him for help. It is because of free will that he does not intervene in our personal affairs. So you must ask him to protect you and give you the strength to overcome this evil presence in the name of Jesus Christ. Get rid of any evil physical thing in your home that would prevent God from entering there and then ask him to give you the knowlege and strength to get rid of this evil entity. I know it can be done because I have done it many times. You must ask Jesus and his angels to help you, you cannot do it on your own.

Peace be with you!

I totally agree with Prophecy Watcher, and you probably don't even have Schizophrenia. That's just a label they gave you, and you probably have demonic activity going on around you! The site: Demonbuster.com, has a list of things that should be removed from your home, and also has some great Spiritual Warfare Prayers. I don't necessarily agree with everything on their site, but it is a good starting point. I have times of "housecleaning", where I go through and burn up any objects that might be an obstacle to my spiritual life! It really helps "clear the air". I also have visions and hear the most beautiful music in my dreams, etc. Some of my visions have come true, they have been warnings to me and my family, etc. Some have been warnings to the whole country! Hope this helps!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My friend Bruce was schizophrenic and a very religious guy. Whenever his meds weren't working or he went off of them he was like a religious maniac. He once thought the band AC/DC took him to a satanic sacrifice right here in Ann Arbor.

well eventually, he blew his head off with a shotgun.

you need to get real, medical help. All these coicidences are nothing more than the human brain doing what it does, which is piecing together random things looking for order in chaos.

best of luck

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Totalstranger]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
My friend Bruce was schizophrenic and a very religious guy. Whenever his meds weren't working or he went off of them he was like a religious manic. He once thought the band AC/DC took him to a satanic sacrifice right here in Ann Arbor.

well eventually, he blew his head off with a shotgun.

you need to get real, medical help. All these coicidences are nothing more than the human brain doing what it does, which is peicing together random things looking for order in chaos.

best of luck

So...what does medication do?

Prevent the brain from ordering the chaos?

Sounds like left hand path advice. At least you give what you advertise. Kudos.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok OP - it seems there's a bit of a split here, but honestly I do believe GOD!!! is allowing demons to speak to you, if we establish that we must next ask ourselves why is GOD!!! allowing demons to speak to you?

There are a number of reasons I can think of for this, I'm sure you'll be able to add to them too

1) Maybe GOD!!! hates you?
2) Maybe he's doing it for the lulz?
3) You are being punished for looking at inappropriate material on your demonesque~ised computer.

Now the next thing to address is your course of action, hmm. Well, I'm no expert but I do hear that demons really dislike guns and bullets that have been blessed.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Rather than seeking help from Jesus and his angels
, you might be better off confiding in close family and friends . Your medication may need an adjustment .

But i do agree with prophecywatcher when she said" Get rid of any evil physical thing in your home "

They can clutter up a place in no time . You should have an Evil physical Thing Yard Sale .

If he is christian, Jesus is the first in the line to be asked for help. Jesus can cure him and get a rid of any evil entity at the same time.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dont believe in that christian catholic cult,
If you read the whole entire bible it is basically a history book about kings in the middle east and all of the wars that they started,
I read the bible from cover to cover twice, 80% of it is about nothing but kings and war,
It is nothing more than a history book,
I seriously think they should rename the book to "Kings and Wars of the Middle East from Late BC to early AD"
A middle school history book probably has more knowledge than the bible...
And what are the commandments of a middle school history book?
The US Constitution...
And you could also quote speeches from presidents and generals just like they do with the bible

If you want the truth you need to study New Age Spirituality,
Ever since I have gotten into it, my psychic abilities and commune with "Prime Source" and spirits have grown immensely, in maybe a 1 year period

Anyways;
As for the negative entities,
You attract the psychic energy that you send out,
Maybe there is some issue inside your mind that is harboring negativity....
You often hear people say "Birds of a feather flock together"
What they really mean is "People and things of the same psychic energy vibration/pattern attract each other"

Say you are watching a scary movie and feeling fear,
You are actually sending fear based psychic energy out into your immediate enviroment,
And what do you attract? More fear and negativity

If you ever entered a room right after an intense fight, you probably felt it without anyone having to tell you,

So just feed your mind and spirit healthy things, like love and abundance,
and you will attract or gravitate towards the people and situations that you are in tune with

You should watch the movie "The Secret" and "What the bleep do we know"
It is available online...
Google it....

As for demons or whatever...
They don't exist,
Everything comes from and is a part of the same energy pool which I like to call "Source" or "The Universe"
Some people call it god but, you know, whatever floats your boat....

Also dont give your power away to some external thing, like Jesus or whatever,
You need to be self-reliant and self-empowered,
We are all gods
We all have the power within ourselves

Here is the greatest teacher, UnAsleep

[edit on 18-7-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Personally i think you need an exorcism and nothing less. They are actually more commonly being practiced today than one would think.

Research Malachi Martin. He was an exorcist and had alot to say on the subject. Unfortunately he tumbled down his stairs in 1999 and met his fate. Below is a video and a good place to start.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Demons are as real as you and I.
I highly doubt any such silly human conjuring exists...they are extremely negative and disturbed entities...they have nothing to do with Satan and/or God...and I believe those websites popped up because he's schizophrenic and opened them himself...unless there is a biblical virus war going on that I don't know about...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join