It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Confirm Gulf Floor Leaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

covering up?

are you suggesting you think a crack in the sea floor could be covered with sand?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the new links.

All the sites I had shut feeds down.

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by Realtruth

They aren't?

Just because the site you use doesn't have any feed doesn't mean the plug has been pulled.

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

im watching here:

www.sanaracreations.fi...

and the feeds are still up.

perhaps its your browser.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

That is really strange the feeds were down for quite awhile.

Now they are back up. hmmm..

Looks quiet for sure, no leaks via the cams.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

it is indeed amazing what a deep breath and a browser refresh can do to one's perspective?

yes?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

And what looped footage can do for a calming affect.

Always make sure you've captured the event before posting / alerting on ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
i know you all hate it when i make comment like this but...

all i'm seeing in these video and images is shadows and unidentifiable floating debris. it COULD be crude, or it could be debris from the sea floor being kicked up by the ROV's.

and even if it IS crude, we have no way to tell if it is natural seepage or not.

and yes, i have been monitoring the feeds quite a bit over the past month, so i know these ROV's kick up a lot of 'dust'.

just sayin...

all we have are maybes, not definitelys. lets take things one reasonable, informed step at a time.

This is exactly what I am thinking as I am reading through this thread. Like you, I have been monitoring the feeds over the past several weeks. Good post

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Something I have been pointing out, and other ATSers are not discussing enough, has to do with BP's intent TO NOT allow that oil/gas to rise through that new top device. EPA laws mandate a fine of $4k per barrel retroactive upon 'verification' of flow. We are talking current fines into the billions folks if they have to establish proof of flow.

It is my opinion that they keep pushing this test for that very reason, and a blow out would be in their best interest, because it would divert flow to areas where certain measurement cannot then be established. I wouldn't therefore doubt that BP is extending this test IN HOPES of a blowout. There is no way in hell that BP wants that oil/gas flowing to the top and into ships where the flow will be verified. So think about it, what is the bloody reason for this test in the first place if they can capture this oil to the top while they await the relief well (and therefore not further jeopardize the well). Opinions?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can anyone imagine a company like BP NOT having paid bloggers on every major site to detract from any adverse information that comes out. Bear that in mind when you read some of the above BP apologists portraying themselves as "supporters of truth and objectivity."
Beware the forked tongues.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

whatsup-

i have seen a few of your posts that bring up this point/theory, and i think it may hold a good bit of water (so to speak)...

i would like to see you start a thread dedicated to it, so we can investigate the idea more in depth...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorwork

Yea, would you like for me to name a potential ATS member that is on every BP thread posting derailing comments?

I am sure we all know who it is..........for today anyway....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorwork

I agree.. as I lurk I am starting to see trends

JT

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorwork
Can anyone imagine a company like BP NOT having paid bloggers on every major site to detract from any adverse information that comes out. Bear that in mind when you read some of the above BP apologists portraying themselves as "supporters of truth and objectivity."
Beware the forked tongues.

Yes, those who dont 100% believe the most unsubstantiated, unproven theories and postulations are clearly 'apologists' for BP.

The only forked tongues i see here are those who twist intelligent discourse and informed questions into apologies, with no actual evidence to support your backwards theory.

those who publish threads in ALL CAPPS declaring ELE after ELE are the dis-informationists, IMO.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The way it seems like most of these threads are going is if it doesn't fit in the theory they say BP is covering it up by turning off feeds.

I see TONS of shadows in these pics and vids, nothing to be alarmed about, you should worry about the guy standing behind you, oh wait no feed so its a coverup.

I live not even 20 min from the coast in Louisiana. My family as far as I can remember worked and thrived on the oil business. A lot of you are claiming this and that like you all know. I'll be honest, I don't know everything, there is no chance in hell I believe that the floor will crack because MUD DOESN'T CRACK. That is all sediment down there from the Mississippi Delta. The lines you see on the floor of the Gulf in that area is from the pushing of sediment, similar to dunes in a desert.

Like in another thread posted on this site, y'all will feel pretty stupid if nothing happens.

If it is cracks and fishers that y'all claim it to be and that is oil coming out, it would be coming out at the same rate that it was coming out of the BOP.

I understand what this website is all about, and everyone is entitled to what they think is true. Every bit of info is a key to something bigger, but before you post something as ridiculous as this thread use deductive reasoning. If you can't because you don't know all the facts, don't post a title of the thread to promote fear mongering. Not saying to not post this kind of things, but just be weary of the title and info you post in the thread.

I apologize for this rant, I'm tired of seeing this and evacuation threads. Evacuations are not in the least bit true, as for this, it is plausible, just not in the location and manner described.

OH MY GOD THERE IS A CRACK ON THE MOON'S SURFACE, IT MUST BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE OIL LEAK!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Cajun Raptor]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cajun Raptor

how DARE you suggest that maybe we need a bit more concrete evidence before we go saying the sea floor has collapsed and the entire Gulf is being evacuated into FEMA death camps.

Clearly, you work for BP

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
On my way home, I was listening to the radio station 700. They said the Bp is now deferring the final decision to the Gov't. What good politics. If we say keep it and it blows, they aren't responsible and if we say take it off, well then it's our problem again.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I know right? To bad I work for Chevron....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapeshiftress
On my way home, I was listening to the radio station 700. They said the Bp is now deferring the final decision to the Gov't. What good politics. If we say keep it and it blows, they aren't responsible and if we say take it off, well then it's our problem again.

well, and what branch of the govt are they referring to?

the coast Guard?

congress?

the white house?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Update: I just heard on CNN that BP intends to keep this well cap in place until the relief well. IMO, this just gives more credence to the theory I have been suggested relating to fines. BTW, there are a number of oil analysts (like the guy who often appears on Oberman) who have been suggesting this. Even Thad Allen seems a bit nervous since hearing this latest about keeping the well cap in place. I think BP has paid off the whole fricken planet so they can get their way, and here is proof of it...
BP buys up Gulf scientists for legal defense

If you don't think they have this thing sewn up nicely to their complete advantage, think again! Time to buy BP stock as it will go through the roof this week.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You have the paper trail to support that theory?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join