It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Confirm Gulf Floor Leaks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
TEST FAILED, IS NO MUD, THATS OIL. FISSURES OPENNING UP DOWN THERE. We are scr#. It only getting worse and BP is lying about everything. WHY, because they know that there are cracks down there that they are not showing and is spewing oil everywhere. A crack, right now spews oil gushing and is much bigger than the one they show you on t.v cams. TWO MILES AWAY. A TEST, what a joke. How can you do a pressure test when you have cracks all around. YOU CAIN'T. A JOKE. THEY ONLY BUYING TIME FOR RELEIF WELL,( FOR THE MONEY). This does not mean that the releif well will do the job with all the cracks down there either. WHAT A BIG JOKE. BP LIARS. THIS IS SERIOUSLY SICK. TEST, WHAT A CROCK. They will avoid nuke it at every cost, because they do not want to loose the well, MONEY YOU KNOW, GREED. STOP MESSING WITH US BP, SHUT IT DOWN NOW, NOW, NOW,NOW.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

please start a thread.

i am interested in this subject.

please?

thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by doctorwork

Yea, would you like for me to name a potential ATS member that is on every BP thread posting derailing comments?

I am sure we all know who it is..........for today anyway....

Hmmm good question(Just Wondering)who it is

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by Cajun Raptor

how DARE you suggest that maybe we need a bit more concrete evidence before we go saying the sea floor has collapsed and the entire Gulf is being evacuated into FEMA death camps.

Clearly, you work for BP
I most certainly agree, that he works for BP, and only that statement.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
TEST FAILED, IS NO MUD, THATS OIL. FISHERS OPENNING UP DOWN THERE. We are scr#. It only getting worse and BP is lying about everything. WHY, because they know that there are cracks down there that they are not showing and is spewing oil everywhere. A crack, right now spews oil gushing and is much bigger than the one they show you on t.v cams. TWO MILES AWAY. A TEST, what a joke. How can you do a pressure test when you have cracks all around. YOU CAIN'T. A JOKE. THEY ONLY BUYING TIME FOR RELEIF WELL,( FOR THE MONEY). This does not mean that the releif well will do the job with all the cracks down there either. WHAT A BIG JOKE. BP LIARS. THIS IS SERIOUSLY SICK. TEST, WHAT A CROCK. They will avoid nuke it at every cost, because they do not want to loose the well, MONEY YOU KNOW, GREED. STOP MESSING WITH US BP, SHUT IT DOWN NOW, NOW, NOW,NOW.

This guy is using capital leters, he MUST be serious! Really, unless you provide thruth, there is the door.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

dontcha know, cajun?

using ALL CAPS and emoticons means you are SERIOUS BUSINESS!

and you asking for actual facts is so like a BP shill

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cajun Raptor

TEST FAILED, IS NO MUD, THATS OIL. FISHERS OPENNING UP DOWN THERE. We are scr#. It only getting worse and BP is lying about everything. WHY, because they know that there are cracks down there that they are not showing and is spewing oil everywhere. A crack, right now spews oil gushing and is much bigger than the one they show you on t.v cams. TWO MILES AWAY. A TEST, what a joke. How can you do a pressure test when you have cracks all around. YOU CAIN'T. A JOKE. THEY ONLY BUYING TIME FOR RELEIF WELL,( FOR THE MONEY). This does not mean that the releif well will do the job with all the cracks down there either. WHAT A BIG JOKE. BP LIARS. THIS IS SERIOUSLY SICK. TEST, WHAT A CROCK. They will avoid nuke it at every cost, because they do not want to loose the well, MONEY YOU KNOW, GREED. STOP MESSING WITH US BP, SHUT IT DOWN NOW, NOW, NOW,NOW.

This guy is using capital leters, he MUST be serious! Really, unless you provide thruth, there is the door.
I WILL START BY SAYING, and please first watch the full video and he talks about scientists measurements and so that no fishers open up and create a situation worse. I do not still know how to put videos on here so go look yourself. GO TO YOU TUBE AND PUNCH IN. ( PRESIDENT OBAMA ON BP OIL SPILL SITUATION). I then will direct you closer to the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's going to be funny when "It's still leaking" becomes a conspiracy theory.

"Quiet down guys! No it's not...."

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I WILL START BY SAYING, and please first watch the full video and he talks about scientists measurements and so that no fishers open up and create a situation worse. I do not still know how to put videos on here so go look yourself. GO TO YOU TUBE AND PUNCH IN. ( PRESIDENT OBAMA ON BP OIL SPILL SITUATION). I then will direct you closer to the truth.

videos on youtube are just about as reliable as wikipedia

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't think ATS members confirmed anything.

If you look at the video, and watch the ALT, you will see that the Rover was descending to the floor. I am pretty sure it started to kick up dirt and other debris on the way down with it's props.

All that COREXIT that was pumped into the oil is doing it's job and makeing the oil sink to the floor. The Rover probably kicked up oil globs that were resting on the floor, along with other dirt and debris.

Don't forget about the COREXIT and how it makes oil fall to the sea floor.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

AHHH, HMMMM, MAY i remind you, this is obama talking.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

videos on youtube are just about as reliable as wikipedia
NO CRACKS, AYE. SEE VIDEO ON YOU TUBE, (bp rov investigates gas bubbles and possible globs of oil leaking from sea floor). I REST MY CASE. I guess testing flew out the window, for a reliable test. No cracks or fissures, whatever. The test is bogus.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nite owl unless your an oceanographer, geologist, or geophysicist. Please stop trolling the boards. You know nothing. If I show you a video of a building with explosives in it, you will cry it is the World Trade Center. You know nothing, stop it with your trolling.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I CAN, tell you did not look at the videos i gave out, even tho i do not know how to post here yet.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Because there is no video of oil gushing out of cracks. I yet to look at a video and say hey look that's oil oh my god. I stated before I live on the Gulf coast, I know my surroundings more than you know your way around your computer. I lived here my entire life which is close to 30 years. Your telling me you know better than me because you seen a video?

*snip*

Please read: Courtesy Is Mandatory.

[edit on July 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Not sure what the status is exactly, they say it's capped.

Then why have all the live feeds gone down, if I was BP I would want everyone to see exactly how great I was, and show off all the great work I did by keeping every camera on.

Here is the link to all the ROVs, plus.

www.sanaracreations.fi...

Why turn off every cam?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Realtruth]

THANK YOU for this link!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The word is FISSURES...not 'fishers'. Please get it right. There is a world of difference.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Because there is no video of oil gushing out of cracks. I yet to look at a video and say hey look that's oil oh my god. I stated before I live on the Gulf coast, I know my surroundings more than you know your way around your computer. I lived here my entire life which is close to 30 years. Your telling me you know better than me because you seen a video?

Sir, you are an obvious troll. You do not even know how to post a video.
I GUESS, i'm a troll because i do not know how to post a video, OK, whatever dude.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
lol, I give, you continue to think what you want. Spare the ATS community from your theorems.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Cajun Raptor]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

It is just as easy as 1+1. Add togehter the methane PPM,the riffs and cracks in the seafloor. This equals a ride to die for. Even if this Temp cap fix holds and there is just one crack or riff in the seafloor,it is only common sense what happens next.That kind of pressure "WILL" find a way to release itself. Get your popcorn and enjoy the BIG picture

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join