It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this debunkers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've never seen anything like this video. The chinese ufo from the plane video. Wow.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The small light next to the ufo doesnt look like a solid object...hmm...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Cool.

Aside from obvious questions such as where did this come from and what scenes of the ground can be validated, another sine qua non of usable evidence is what direction it was looking and what was on the sky background in that direction. Do we presume the lights are above the horizon? Then where are the stars?

Without such documentation, there is simply no 'UNK' to 'debUNK'.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hot air balloon. The oval circle on the bottom is the balloon opening, and the light upper right of it is the glare from the flame heating up the balloon.

Somebody was doing some night floating.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I wish there was actual footage of a REAL genuine original ufo.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Shortest time to debunk. ever.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
well, its light in the sky...
I am not an expert at any lit balloons type hobby, but why couldn't it be something along the lines of those chinese floating lanterns or something similar?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yeah I was going to post this earlier but I figured since we also didn't seem to be any reflection from the cabin lights in the window either it was probably bs. It seemed awful clear footage for being through a airplane window. That is mho anyway

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Debunk this debunkers.

Instead of trying to shift the burden of evidence, you should tell us what you think it is and why you think it to be so.

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
The chinese ufo from the plane video.

Is it? How do you know this was taken anywhere near China to begin with?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Is it? How do you know this was taken anywhere near China to begin with?

Because the youtube title says so silly. Just kidding, this is an important question. Misleading youtube titles is nothing new.

As for the lights, I'm thinking lights inside of the cabin.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

Just some things that look wrong in that video.

Why is it out of focus when zoomed-in?
Why is the camera shaking when filming the ground, moves slightly when showing the "UFO" and is perfectly fixed on the "UFO" when zoomed-in?
Why doesn't the "UFO" move when the aeroplane, apparently, is moving perpendicular to it?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

Ever film at night from inside an airliner? Reflection prone, with the plane windows being what they are.

/ end thread

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's funny that as the plane is making it's approach traveling at a couple hundred MPH that the UFO seems stationary in the window. If it was a hot air baloon it wouldn't be visible for so long.

Commercial airliners have multipane windows, the interior and exterior windows. It appears as if a light is being shined from below the window up towards the window a 70 degree angle or so. The light reflection is seen in both panes which is why it doesn't seem to be moving separately from the airliner. IMO it's a rather obvious attempt at a hoax.

Funny out of all the great chinese ufo videos recently you pick the one where someone is shining a small light into the window to create a relatively obvious and simple hoax.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is in China? Well then, it's obvious what these are.

American lanterns.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Chinese Latrina's some big some small, after all it is china lol

PS thanks i shall spread the word definitely a ufo imo....

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
looks like lights inside the cabin reflecting off the window

edit: ok everyone got it

[edit on 17-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Is that what it looks like to you? God the variety of the human race! PS i think you just said that to wind us up!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why is people trying to debunk Extra terrestrials? Dont everyone know they exist by now? Slow people

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Before you ask people to debunk something maybe you need to present something to debunk. What is shown here is no better than all the other UFO videos. Black background, no reactions, can't keep the camera in focus.. I mean come on...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Right off the bat let me say it looks like something my husband would film

Reflection from the glass from the interior and zoomed in on purpose to distort the view!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join